It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
The two bombs in D.C. (which didn't explode) were put in place before January 6th also. Probably part of the plan to blame Trump supporters, but the person placing the bombs got the date wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: imthegoat

That was Monday - yeah it looks like Joe is getting the hand-me-downs LOL.

Sheeeeeit I guess. Buying out Hertz used fleet for Biden 🤭

That suburban might actually be 2012-2015 model. Idk why I'm so baffled by it but I am.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
Looks more like a plain-clothed chubby police officer and a police SUV, than something for the U.S. President.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
Remember SCOTUS Conference day is when they decide what cases they will take up/accept. There are 5 election cases that will be CONSIDERED during their February 19th conference session.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

indicated that a well-coordinated, armed assault on the Capitol might occur on January
6. H

Am I the only one that finds this to be propaganda? Armed assault it was? Then why was the on;y person killed by a weapon was a protester? If it was an armed assault, it was the most ineffective one ever! Nothing like tellin a story to get the pleebs onboard with what they do next.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Operation Priority Optics...

American vs Russian schools😳🤣

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The name “Aunt Jemima” and the picture of a Black woman shown on the packaging, based on a former slave named Nancy Green, will be replaced with the name "Pearl Milling Company" and what appears to be a picture of a 19th century water mill, CNN reports.

Golly!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

indicated that a well-coordinated, armed assault on the Capitol might occur on January
6. H

Am I the only one that finds this to be propaganda? Armed assault it was? Then why was the on;y person killed by a weapon was a protester? If it was an armed assault, it was the most ineffective one ever! Nothing like tellin a story to get the pleebs onboard with what they do next.

It is terrible, very much a "don't blame me... not my fault" letter. Seems odd he never bothered to ask why the house had stuff on this written up on this Jan 5th, if, as he says, it was a surprise attack.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
originally posted by: tanstaafl
originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
" "Feb 19th and public disclosure of the election steal."

Where did that date come from?

I think maybe we all need to stop tossing random WAG dates out there..."

You are correct. We shouldn't throw random dates out there..."

www.thegatewaypundit.com... -case-feb-19-conference/

davidharrisjr.com... -19-conference/

brassballs.blog... lusion-dnc-hillary

djhjmedia.com...

I read that this conference was not going to be the final hearing, that the actual decisions wouldn't be handed down until October. Not exactly sure how the Supreme Court works, especially for things like this, so... ?
edit on 10-2-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Operation Priority Optics...

So what's wrong with this? Well, sadly the population is too dumb to understand any of this at this point. See if I can finesse this. The reason for lipstick is to mimic certain "signals" that indicate certain "all systems go" within woman that naturally uses blood engrossment to entice a male during a certain time. It really isn't adornment without purpose but actually a reasonable fake out with purpose to fake out. Seems odd I know.

Now, since there are no genders anymore, maybe this innate design stopped working, or even the need for such a design, but alas....

Now the idiotic refrain will be, "well can't she wear something that is designed to agitate men without men being agitated during war, sheesh?"

What's awful about this time period at this point is to have a conversation about this stuff requires folks be deprogrammed, educated, and then a conversation all in a matter of seconds. It renders the conversation pointless in so many arenas.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Apologies if this has already been identified - but I don't recall so:

Could be important considering today is 10/2 = hands at 10pm and 2pm on the clock:

The Mickey Mouse watch, at Ten past Ten, appears in Tom Hanks movie INFERNO (2016) and this may tie in the RED DOTS too!

Bigger

(Note the 1 and 2 are in RED rather than blue... and the 11 too?)
The film is about the rush to find and secure a box containing the Black Death that the bad players want to use to kill half the earth's population. The box has RED/YELLOW/GREEN LED's to measure if secure or not

Compare with #4730

Langdon's Mickey Mouse watch also appears in Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons - but with different times displayed:

Link to Angels & Demons Mickey Mouse watch

What is the story behind Robert Langdon's Mickey Mouse watch?

Tom Hanks is the voice of Woody from Toy Story, who is owned by Disney. When Vittoria asks Robert why his watch has Mickey Mouse on it, he says "Yeah, it's a long story" referring to Toy "Story". We then see Vittoria smiling in a shot. This is just a nice little hint at Tom Hanks work as Woody.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaaflThe S.C is at liberty to give decisions on the spot, depending on what evidence is present. Knowing Justice Roberts is compromised, and in danger, looking into his mind, its not hard to see his only recourse will be self preservation. The question is, will they try to take the S.C. out? I'm afraid so. But, will blame trump loyalists... The marines are missing some explosives.......

ADDED: If that were to happen, Biden would be free to declare MARSHAL LAW, and the end to this country.

edit on PMWednesdayWednesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4626 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
HUGE DEVELOPMENT: Hand Recount Finds Dominion Voting Machines Shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN Candidate in Windham, New Hampshire, 300 Votes!

A recent hand recount in the Rockingham District 7 NH House Race in Windham, New Hampshire, found that the Dominion voting machines shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN by roughly 300 votes.

gateway pundit

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
HUGE DEVELOPMENT: Hand Recount Finds Dominion Voting Machines Shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN Candidate in Windham, New Hampshire, 300 Votes!

A recent hand recount in the Rockingham District 7 NH House Race in Windham, New Hampshire, found that the Dominion voting machines shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN by roughly 300 votes.

gateway pundit

gateway pundit is the equivalent of cnn but for the right, and should be treated like a source from Before Its news. Dont give them your business and support their BS clickbait.

While its very likely that the election was rigged for Biden , 300 votes is nothing and certainly not significant or HUGE DEVELOPMENT to over turn the elections.

It actually adds weight to the deepstates claim that while there were issues it was not significant enough to over turn the vote.

edit on 31228America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2021 18:31:03 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
I think that as the evidence mounts, people should start to realize how corrupt this entire system really is

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I’m so shocked....

Not.

We are screwed for years to come if they don’t get rid of the electric voting machines.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

6. H

You're right. The media and Democrats are saying that the assault consisted of well-trained former military Trump-supporters. In the videos, I didn't see any Trump supporters using their military training to deliver "kills".

I hope the Trump defense team is not cut from the same cloth as A.G. Barr. If so, I doubt if they'll show the damning videos of Capitol Police officers holding the doors open as Protestors entered the Capitol building.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It actually adds weight to the deepstates claim that while there were issues it was not significant enough to over turn the vote.

I disagree strongly with that statement. Reason being, 300 for four Republican candidates? Coincidence that it's the same exact number for all four? Sounds more like a feature than a bug to me. On top of that, it's a potential breakthrough [if it's a legit report] on the sanctity of the election procedure. In NY they are having an issue cuz a D lost by just over one hunded votes, now imagine if you can if that same margin of error existed there. The D loser wants a recount, now imagine if it was found the margin was less than first reported after the last recount? Instead of 100 it was 400, may not sound like much but that is the type of thing that brings the suspicions of fraud out.
edit on 10-2-2021 by hangedman13 because: bad math

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I think that as the evidence mounts, people should start to realize how corrupt this entire system really is

Unfortunately gatewaypundit does more harm than good with their sensationalized bs click bait titles and stories by telling people what they want to hear even if it isnt the truth and by adding credibility that we are all a bunch of conspiracy nutz when the stories are exaggerated.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Secret recording suggests Iranian official concedes truth about downing of Flight PS752 may never be revealed

The Canadian government and security agencies are reviewing an audio recording in which a man — identified by sources as Iran's foreign affairs minister — discusses the possibility that the destruction of Flight PS752 was an intentional act, CBC News has learned

The individual, identified by sources as Minister of Foreign Affairs Mohammad Javad Zarif, is heard saying on the recording that there are a "thousand possibilities" to explain the downing of the jet, including a deliberate attack involving two or three "infiltrators" — a scenario he said was "not at all unlikely."

He is also heard saying the truth will never be revealed by the highest levels of Iran's government and military.

cbc

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join