It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
What does that have to do with the actual hand count?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thank-you for reporting the New Hampshire finding. The next logical question is, "Did someone intentionally program the Dominion software to remove 300 votes from each Republican? If so, why did they feel 300 votes would affect any races?"

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

may not sound like much but that is the type of thing that brings the suspicions of fraud out.

Exactly my point, its not a HUGE DEVELOPMENT like GP claims.

The MSM admitted that there was voter fraud and other issues and while this is another example of it (if its true as they only provide sources to other opinion piece) its certainly not the biggest example that has been put forth nor is it worth being labeled HUGE DEVELOPMENT.

GP is there to get you to click on their story in order to make them money and could care less about anything else.

If they really cared they would be covering the things that really matter from BOTH party and not overlook all the stupid things Trump and the republicans did that allowed for BIDEN to win in the first place.

They cover fluff and tell you what you want to hear for clicks. Every story I have seen from them make crazy claims with no sources or sources to other opinion pieces like this one that leads to a facebook picture or leave information out on purpose.

I just don't consider them as reliable as a source and put them in the cnn camp.
I also avoid one trick pony journalist that are alway focused on the OTHER guys as the bad guy.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
What does that have to do with the actual hand count?

Well like cnn there source is to another biased opinion blog which then leads to another biased facebook group picture.

Is that really even the hand count in that picture? Who sent the picture? Did they even verify the picture? Are they to lazy to get an official source or is one not available?

Like i said they are as worthy as a before its news article. Sloppy,lazy and click baity

Send that article to anyone but a trump loyalist and they will rightfully laugh in your face for thinking its credible.
edit on 10228America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2021 19:10:10 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Looks like the DJT defense will begin on Friday 12th maybe Saturday 13th - no event on Sunday 14th.

Drop 1-6

Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)

Double Mirror 13.

"Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact)."

Now we have SIX drops containing 53-47, which might be the senate vote totals, but it also might be the final election percentages of DJT Vs. Actor Joe vote totals presented.

Oct 2 2018 14:31:13 (EST)

"Think 2020."

It would appear Q is asking folks, in July 2019, 2019, to refresh their future 2020 impeachment memories.

Begs the obvious question, which impeachment was Q referring to in the 2017 drop?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
smh

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well then to use D speak. "The optics on this look really bad". One trick pony or even more evidence our buddies on the left screwed with the election. We have heard lots of nothing to be seen here from the left & their media parasites, so I have no issue with a spotlight being shown on them. I'm sick to death of the double standards, you must have missed the sarcasm about NY and the NH recount. By the logic you used the D loser in NY should just shut up and accept they lost. But we know that will not happen. Fact is the election was tampered with on a state level before the election and no one cared enough to ignore the constant droning about how safe the elections were from the media and actually pay attention. NYC proved what a monumental mistake mail in voting was during their primaries. But nary a word outside of NYC how much a side-show the D primaries were there. But why would they, there was still Trump to bash back then.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

smh

Do you know who submitted that picture and does that look official to you? Irregardless even if true its not HUGE DEVELOPMENT and there is certainly not enough information to know even what is going on from that article. Is it even a recent picture , or if its a final tally?

edit on 22228America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2021 19:22:49 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper
a reply to: crankyoldman

The placebo may not be a true placebo. They often test vaccines against other vaccines that they have already declared "safe and effective" so if the new vaccine cause's similar adverse reactions to the older vaccine... they call it good. Even with a "saline" placebo.. they may include adjuvants to produce similar inflammation at the injection site for both placebo and vaccine to keep the trials truly blinded.

Yes, and that is one big problem... the adjuvants are some of the worst ingredients in the vaxx and many - myself included - believe they are what causes the worst of the problems.

One other point...

If it isn't a pure saline solution, then it isn't a placebo, and the trials are not placebo controlled trials.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Tried very hard to stay in lurk mode on this one, but...

If you lived in this small town, AND I DO, you would know that those 300 votes are significant, and we've know about this BS for almost 8 weeks. Residents are trying to get answers and are being stonewalled. NH has been corrupted by MA (commie) infiltrators. I guarantee this town did not vote 60% Dem.

edit on 10-2-2021 by Gastrok because: yes

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Any indications from Patriot insiders that the Trump team has a bombshell up their sleeve for delivery on Friday? I know you monitor several sources, COM.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Fact is the election was tampered with on a state level before the election and no one cared enough to ignore the constant droning about how safe the elections were from the media and actually pay attention

Unfortunately we can't say its a fact but it certainly appears likely to me that it was because to many things didn't add up for me.

However, clearly all the gateway pundits and its equivalents and even this Q thread certainly didn't help to stop what was coming and we ended up with Biden 2020.

Perhaps rather than click-baiting or focusing on the wrong doings of the OTHER party and OTHER candidate like the Gateway pundit does and countless others do and are doing , maybe it might have been better to focus on the wrong doing of trump and the republican party and to have hold them accountable?

Just a thought since it something that has yet to be done in the last 3 decades from what I have seen.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I just did a search and you're right, this isn't 'breaking news'. It's from Nov of last year but as to whether this is legit info or not, you can do your own research and find out for yourself. Although I'm fairly certain that even if the evidence was staring you right in the face, you'd still find a way to debunk it

edit on 10-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gastrok
Tried very hard to stay in lurk mode on this one, but...

If you lived in this small town, AND I DO, you would know that those 300 votes are significant, and we've know about this BS for almost 8 weeks. Residents are trying to get answers and are being stonewalled. NH has been corrupted by MA (commie) infiltrators. I guarantee this town did not vote 60% Dem.

well I got more information from you than from that article and quite frankly I even would trust you more than the gateway pundit and their source to another blog that points to an anonymous picture on facebook.

All I was saying that GP is a hack job of a source and it has constantly proven that every time I looked at one of their articles.

edit on 02228America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2021 20:02:23 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
CONFIRMED: They are using manipulated evidence in the impeachment trial.

twitter.com...
edit on 10-2-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
While its very likely that the election was rigged for Biden , 300 votes is nothing and certainly not significant or HUGE DEVELOPMENT to over turn the elections

You are ... confused...

This was talking about local elections - where 300 votes can easily be the difference between winning and losing. Most of the races involved had 5k or less total votes.

It actually adds weight to the deepstates claim that while there were issues it was not significant enough to over turn the vote.

See above. These were based on percentages. In races where there were lots more voters, the number increases proportionally.

This is a very big deal.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
In JUNE 1997 the Jordan Flu game produced a win and a stat line of 38 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals and 1 block from a guy who seemed to be barely able to lift his head. The game became legendary.

Twit is trending this

CDC confirms that double-masking significantly helps prevent the spread of COVID-19
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released a new report on Wednesday confirming what many experts had already suggested: wearing two masks prevents the spread of COVID-19 more than wearing just one mask. The CDC also reports that a tight mask fit is important and significantly protects the wearer from contracting COVID-19.

The 1997/98 flu strain... influenza A(H3N2)

Estimating Influenza-Associated Deaths in the United States

Most estimates of US deaths associated with influenza circulation have been similar despite the use of different approaches. However, a recently published estimate suggested that previous estimates substantially overestimated deathsassociated with influenza, and concluded that substantial numbers of deaths during a future pandemic could be prevented because of improvements in medical care.

For several reasons, the number of influenza-related deaths cannot be determined solely by reports of influenza-coded deaths. First, most adult patients with symptoms consistent with influenza infection are not tested for influenza. Those who are generally receive rapid tests of only modest sensitivity.

In addition, many influenza-associated deaths occur one or two weeks after the initial infection (when viral shedding has ended), either because of secondary bacterial infections12–14 or because theinfluenza has exacerbated chronic illnesses(e.g., congestive heart failure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)

I have zero problem with the collapse of government, or any other institution including the medical mafia. What I simply cannot get over is the fact that the HUMAN BODY, of which everyone has one, has become such a foreign system to the people who inhabit them they cannot grasp the stupidity of this control event even ONE YEAR LATER!!!!

Double masks will lead to permanent brain damage, long term health issues, strained relationships, miscommunication and worse. And folks think, believe, that this draconian effort to create suffering is better then having the sniffles for a week?

The Jordan Flu Game Legend will never happen again, as he would be seen as an evil, horrible, demon that would need to go to jail. Yep, jail.

Covid-19: 10-year jail term for travel lies defended

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Any indications from Patriot insiders that the Trump team has a bombshell up their sleeve for delivery on Friday? I know you monitor several sources, COM.

None, they've done a great job of hiding everything and anything from nearly all visible layers. Impressive to say the least.

The Q-uestion in the end is has someone gained control of the eneMedia so that should anything significant be dropped the average teeeveee addict sees the truncated version at least???

I'll add this for posterity. Don't be surprised to see someone big die Fri/Sat.
edit on 10-2-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Although I'm fairly certain that if the evidence was staring you right in the face, you'd still find a way to debunk it

Just because I consider the gateway pundit and cnn as equivalent BS sources doesn't mean that I don't think the election wasn't likely rigged for Biden. I have actually stated numerous times that it was likely because to many things didn't add up and to many things were covered up.

Heck I even told you in my respond to you.

While its very likely that the election was rigged for Biden , 300 votes is nothing and certainly not significant or HUGE DEVELOPMENT to over turn the elections.

edit on 01228America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2021 20:01:57 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Looks like they got busted for trying to use fake news as evidence too-

twitter

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join