It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I been off this for a bit so I don't know if this has been posted. but WTH! Game ON! Is it real??

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: crappiekat

There is a lot of information out there that is not True. Not factual.

Look into your sources of news.

Good advice, always. But consider the thread in which you post.

Then why are you guys here? Truly interested or need to stir the pot?

While I can't speak for everyone here, I do get the sense that most people committed to this thread don't take any info as true "fact" but rather gather information until there are enough clues pointing in one direction that it is worth noting as possibility. They are not stupid and are not promoting it as truth here or anywhere else. It's just gathering clues and putting together a puzzle.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

The 100th monkey effect. It's happening now.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

One of many simulation videos....skip to three minute mark for simulation. It will not affect the Suez other than when China loses a large part of it's industrial base, there will be fewer ships going through it

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3/28/2021 by pteridine because: clarification

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Thye - .. for what it's worth, stated how Rudder was clear last night , all tugs present sounded horns and stopped moving. They claimed tide had started to fall...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TigerDrew
Whilst your work is so important Rel that it is quite understandable that people copy your ideas.

Genius has always generated copycat wannabes.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Plot Twist ~ Dexter was the boy in the Evergreen shipping container.

Matt Groening didn't predict the future in the Simpson's by chance.
The same ppl who run Hollywood, run America & most of the planet. They don't really care about making movies. It's just another boulevard [They] take our money at.

LookingGlass1776

EverGiven sailed from China (home of the Communist satanical party) and was heading to Rotterdam (Holland, home of the satanical cult of deranged royals)
What could go wrong?

t.me...
edit on 28-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
QUESTION MORE rt.com

Russian cosmonaut shows how Suez Canal looks from International Space Station (PHOTOS)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: crappiekat

There is a lot of information out there that is not True. Not factual.

Look into your sources of news.

Good advice, always. But consider the thread in which you post.

Then why are you guys here? Truly interested or need to stir the pot?

While I can't speak for everyone here, I do get the sense that most people committed to this thread don't take any info as true "fact" but rather gather information until there are enough clues pointing in one direction that it is worth noting as possibility. They are not stupid and are not promoting it as truth here or anywhere else. It's just gathering clues and putting together a puzzle.

An accurate assessment. Thread regulars have learned to see "agitators" as a positive thing. These Q threads are on to something when people (like Congress and certain ATS members) take time out their life to criticize what's being discussed here.

But the thread title indicates we're aligned and communicating with Biden White House "insiders", unfortunately.

I hope the next thread in our long series has a title more reflective of what Q followers are currently focusing on.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

edit on 3282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Oh that's just another Qonvenient Qoincidence šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘€

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

t.me...

Itā€™s all about pedofilia, blackmail, child/human trafficking/sacrifice
Everythingā€™s floats around Epstein. They re all involved. The corrupt MSM is desperately trying to defend them switching the narrative against ā€œconspiracy theoristsā€ which are now the real investigative journalists. There is nothing they can do to stop us neither the judgment waiting for them.
DARK TO LIGHT.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Usual decodes on the latest Stormrider tweet, that you caught; Mar 28 2021 09:14:28, delta = 12:35:41

MILLIONS OF CITIZEN'S, DOCTORS, HEALTH CARE WORKERS, POLICE, SCIENTISTS, MILITARY SOLDIERS AND GENERALS AND POLITICIANS ECT... REFUSE THE VACCINES
+THE GREAT AWAKENING
_INTELL REPORT/ FULLY LOADED LEVEL 4 MINI BIOLABS EXIST ON SOME MAJOR CARGO SHIPS HIDDEN
+CLEAN UP t.co...

1) SPURIOUS APOSTROPHE in "CITIZEN'S" - remember that 'S is bait on a hook,

2) ECT... should be Etc. nut this may point to another word. The only word that is 6 letters starting with ECT is:

ECTYPE:

(philosophy) A copy, usually contrasted with the original, or archetype.

An idea or impression that corresponds to external reality.

3) Again [b[INTEL is mispelt as INTELL

4) Combine above TYPOS = 'S ECT L gives CELTS

Alternatively could mean L(ucifer) SECT.

5) Usual decodes link to posts: 28, 60, 291, 804, 847, 914, 1235, 1428, 2487, 3541

#28 Picture being painted.

#60 You can count the people who have the full picture on two hands.

#291 HRC B+W pictures: wearing black(red)Solemeini type ring), and kissing baby Chelsea's head.

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.454 šŸ“
Feb 21 2018 20:49:10 (EST)
DELTA [6] CONF.
COMMS GOOD.
OPERATIONAL.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562875 šŸ“
Mar 6 2018 00:05:18 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562842 šŸ“
Mar 6 2018 00:02:58 (EST)
>>562749
Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.
Q

>>562842
WATCH the water.
Q

#914 CONFIRMATION: ES= Eric Schmidt, does NOT = @Snowden

#1235 Donā€™t forget about Huma. AWAN. VJ. ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ FBI. America for sale. Betrayal. Treason. No name. Inside out destruction. SA. SA. SA. HUMA & Hussein. harvardmuslimalumni.org...šŸ“ Who paid? SA [vital].

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 3f4bb0 No.1483159 šŸ“
May 20 2018 14:04:27 (EST)

Anonymous ID: c55e9c No.1483003 šŸ“
May 20 2018 13:55:07 (EST)
>>1482900
Q's pics today seem to be a few seconds after the feb pic. In the feb pic they are crossing the street, reaching the median. In today's pic they have crossed the median and have begun crossing the street.
The two people walking on the sidewalk on the right side of the picture are walking toward the camera.

>>1483003
ROT = Rotation.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.461 šŸ“
Nov 11 2018 14:41:55 (EST)
[Placeholder - DECLAS GEN_pub]
[Placeholder - SPEC_C_pub]

#3541 twitter.com...šŸ“ Good crop this season?

edit on 28-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TigerDrew

Not sure why it has been changed but the Ship pictured with LOL in ETMN's original post above, does not look like the same Ever Given as the one stuck - unless the LOL pic is an old one and it has since been repainted !

My reasons are the name Evergreen painted down the side is way way larger in all the photos of the stuck ship than in the one above. Also the stats for the Ever Given say that its capacity is 20,000 containers ? Well by using the various pics of the ship that's stuck and counting in the 3 dimensions I calculate a visible capacity of around 6,070 containers (11 high, by 23 across, by 24 along) ! Even allowing for more containers in the hold, there is no way for a capacity of 20,000 to be accurate !!

So are we looking at the real Ever Given or not ! or is this somehow the Maritime version of the Twin Towers ? Is this designed to somehow compromise the Suez Canal for years to come and precipitate a massive world chaos in trade ?

Are we looking at a White or Black Hat operation ?

Questions Questions x

The 'Ever Given' LOL I posted is photoshopped and I found it on a news media service in Australia.

I've seen alot of crashed EVERGREEN containers in California but not sure who holds the record; them or Fed Ex trailers.

TEU = twenty-foot equivalent units

In 2016, Prokopowicz and Berg-Andreassen defined a container ship with a capacity of 10,000 to 20,000 TEU as a Very Large Container Ship (VLCS), and one with a capacity greater than 20,000 TEU as an Ultra Large Container Ship (ULCS).

List of largest container ships

I found this interesting...

Who Is Responsible For The Ever Given Grounding?

This is a complicated topic considering the captain is Indian, the canal pilots are Egyptian, the owners and shipbuilders are Japanese, the operator is German (Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM)), the insurance company is British, the charterer is Taiwanese, the cargo is Chinese, the salvors are Dutch, the ship is Panamanian, and the all-important classification society is American.

This guy adds some perspective on the cost and who is likely responsible. An interesting listen...(9 min)

One of the World's Largest Container Ships, the Evergreen 20,000+ TEU Class "Ever Given" entering into Kaohsiung Harbor Taiwan, built from Japan (IMABARI SHIPBUILDING CO.,LTD) in 2018.

edit on 28-3-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

No idea how true but I could envision a BSL-4 Lab on a heavily customized cargo ship away from any population. This leans towards a Resident Evil worst case scenario.

List of BSL-4 facilities (Note the list is inconclusive and likely not complete.)

BSL-4 facilities for extraterrestrial samples

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Again [b[INTEL is mispelt asĀ INTELL

INTEL INSIDE all PC's

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

They have been telling us to THINK MIRROR & The 88MPH back to the future movie. What is the chance 88th day of the year is Smoke & Mirrors Day? Plus Q going dark for 10 days then which is 1st mentioned in Q88?
16.9Kviews08:51
Whiplash347

Forwarded fromĀ Forever Patriot

Look what disclosetv just posted!

JUST IN - Australia hit by cyber-attacks. Television channel disrupted and government was forced to cut access to IT and emails at the Parliament House.Ā @disclosetvĀ @disclosetv_chat

t.me...

edit on 28-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I am not 100% but I remember a container named evergreen in the Dexter series that had kids.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Intel did just announce plans for new chip making capacity in Arizona to make the US more independent for computer chips.

m.youtube.com...

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Again [b[INTEL is mispelt asĀ INTELL

INTEL INSIDE all PC's

edit on 3/28/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I am not 100% but I remember a container named evergreen in the Dexter series that had kids.

Yes, think you missed MT's post above: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join