It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is not an answer to my question.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Something interesting.

Truck Evergreen traffic jam in china

A truck carrying an Evergreen shipping container crashed and caused a traffic jam on a freeway in China this morning, and pictures of the incident went viral on Chinese social media platforms.

According to information from the traffic monitor footage, the accident occurred shortly before 9:55 am today on the Changchun-Shenzhen Expressway in Nanjing.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Looks like it "run aground" right in the middle of the highway. Maybe the Truck driver wanted to send a message, or was just having a little perverted fun.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

How many Evergreen containers don't wreck on a freeway, do you reckon?

edit on 3/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

No coincidences.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Suez Canal quicky:

Strategic Consequences of Russia’s Economic Presence in the Suez Canal Zone

the first stage of the RIZ should launch at the beginning of 2021.

RIZ = Russian Industrial Zone

Evergreen - Eva Green plays Sybilla, Queen of Jerusalem in Ridley Scott's Kingdom of Heaven.

Sexual symbolism translates to a blocked birth canal?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

How very Freudian.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Not sure why it has been changed but the Ship pictured with LOL in ETMN's original post above, does not look like the same Ever Given as the one stuck - unless the LOL pic is an old one and it has since been repainted !

My reasons are the name Evergreen painted down the side is way way larger in all the photos of the stuck ship than in the one above. Also the stats for the Ever Given say that its capacity is 20,000 containers ? Well by using the various pics of the ship that's stuck and counting in the 3 dimensions I calculate a visible capacity of around 6,070 containers (11 high, by 23 across, by 24 along) ! Even allowing for more containers in the hold, there is no way for a capacity of 20,000 to be accurate !!

So are we looking at the real Ever Given or not ! or is this somehow the Maritime version of the Twin Towers ? Is this designed to somehow compromise the Suez Canal for years to come and precipitate a massive world chaos in trade ?

Are we looking at a White or Black Hat operation ?

Questions Questions x

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Whilst your work is so important Rel that it is quite understandable that people copy your ideas, I would just point out that in the original post by Whiplash - rather than writing himself, he was actually forwarding a third parties post ! An account called Revetue Deforce. So it could have been a perfectly innocent occurrence rather than a plageristic one.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
It is a clown world.

So this person is actually in charge of "Fact checking" etc.

This is a joke.
[....]

They are to go around the world ''empowering women and girls as part of a Clinton Global Initiative (C.G.I.) event''. Creating an illusion, C.G.I.
Truth in plain sight.

Same as the Dominion Voting Systems that is suing Fox for defamation. D.V.S. = de-vi-ous. Devious.
Truth hidden in plain sight.

edit on Sun Mar 28 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder

China and Iran signed a long-term "cooperation" agreement yesterday.

Source: www.politico.com...

I don't think the Biden Administration comprehends the alliances that are being formed to sink the USA as a "superpower".

Our destiny looks dimmer every day Democrats are in charge of this country.

The article really didn't get into too many details ... But this Forbes article from 2020 did ... China exploitation of Weakness ...

China And Iran Approach Massive $400 Billion Deal

China, sensing America’s internal political difficulties amidst social justice protests and a poor COVID-19 response, is taking off the gloves: Beijing is said to be in the final stages of approving a $400 billion economic and security deal with Tehran. In addition to massive infrastructure investments, the agreement envisions closer cooperation on defense and intelligence sharing, and is rumored to include discounts for Iranian oil. If finalized, the PRC would gain massive influence in this geopolitically critical region, and simultaneously throw a lifeline to the embattled Mullah Regime.

Meanwhile
China denounces US-Taiwan coast guard cooperation agreement

edit on 3282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I beg to differ on the grounds that just because some idiot trying to brainwash us is telling us they are using the "Scientific Method", doesn't make it true with no recourse for discussion. I can clearly tell you this issue is about how the current system is NOT ALLOWING the "Scientific Method" to counterpunch as any Scientist worth his oats will do when necessary to establish a fact. Science is give and take until we can say "NO it isn't such as we theorized" as much as "YES it is something". That lack of allowing real discovery to take place is in fact Tyranny, and not at all the path to the truth. Therefore, it is imperative that we acknowledge the obfuscation of Science as following the method. The media and Universities in on the Cabal plan tell us the data is settled about the things they want to pound our heads in about, when they are not and will not be settled by declaring them so.

/rant off,,,,,

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think even the scientific method is crap. It’s a self-fulfilling prophesy that cannot be tested.

How can I prove my hypothesis that the scientific method is crap when I have it adhere to it in order for my results to be believed.

The scientific method is a safeguard to make sure manipulation in part 2 of your picture can occur.

ETA: From history of SM from wiki:

“ An Egyptian medical textbook, the Edwin Smith papyrus, (c. 1600 BCE), applies the following components: examination, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis, to the treatment of disease,”.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

No hypothesis necessary... if you are only building on known facts. The articles talk about the ancients making lists.

There is a lot in that article, but it seems clear the purpose of the scientific method is to find ways to exclude things into a pseudo-science category.

Theology— the science of God— cannot work within the scientific method... therefore it is not the gold standard, IMO. It’s why naturopathic doctors save lives but pull-pushing doctors are the heroes.

Sorry... just my personal rant.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

Yes, TigerDrew, I noticed that too.

The point is that it is of no consequence, it is the FLOW of INFORMATION that is important!

I would be more concerned if the Information flow were disrupted.

Meanwhile, I'm concentrating on seeking out inputs, assessing them, and decoding where possible.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

"You have more than you know."

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The Controller of Action? Or the Controller of Information?

Interesting time because our energies are being split between trying to understand the paths of actions or trying to understand the full picture of the underlying information that causes the action.

We're pulled to want to foresee the outcome and impact of the action plan - but it's the cause, shown in the underlying information, that is the point of the exercise... to understand the lessons of our wrongdoings, so that we no longer repeat them.
edit on 28-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Not an answer as much as a focus. Power is centralized, the coordination is beyond a committee, therefore a controller instructing the steps must be in place.

By minimizing targets into larger spheres, as my current avatar suggests... The center of the web must be still in the shadows. The commonality/ unity in symbolism of the 3 is apparent...

Just my current line of thought.. which is subject to change

Sometimes the distractions obscure the view

edit on 3282021 by MetalThunder because: 63668794

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
AP story shows that prosecutors are having trouble keeping their stories straight about the Jan 6th ‘insurrection’. They have lied to the press repeatedly, blaming it on ‘miscommunications’ between different prosecutors.
AP Story

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Society prefers to rarely Mention such , yet the date this 8 year Stoppage kicked off, is the date the 'Liberty' was sunk. Also one slight advantage is that back in 1967 to 1975, the Western world did have a stack of Homeland Factories, Industries, Manufacturing plants etc. that keep supplies available. Farmers in the UK were actually capable of producing / Growing more than required. So much so, that they helped keep large EU wharehouses ever full of supplies. Supplies were then used by the UN to help third world countries. Eventually - during the reign of Thatcher- the UK Farmers were told and paid by the EUC to stop using 25% of their Land. Take a look and you will see how most UK Farmers now use that section of land as mini Funfair cum breeding ground for imported Lima etc. etc. etc. The Thatcher term of office was the - well after the 'Yellow Fleet incidence', did sign up page 1 of gradual Factory closure. ICI were the first to move, they shut down all UK plants and RESET such in Russia. All this when read in full is the opening page to the World Now Around us and boy they sure ain't finished yet. Cheers to All.

PS A few of the 'Yellow Fleet' Seaman can still be contacted.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Egyptian President Oders Containers Lifted From Ship (title shortened)

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has ordered that the shipping containers should be removed from the huge Ever Given ship currently trapped in the Suez Canal.

However, a mass of rock was later found at the bow of the ship, bringing the progress to a screeching halt.

If the story is true then we may soon know the contents of containers - lets not forget if anything nefarious is going on with cargo's there are plenty of other ships at a halt ahead and behind the Ever Given.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I posted that a couple pages back.
Strange coincidences are afoot.

edit on 8Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:35:35 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoSundayb20213America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: None

new topics

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join