It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
@bonfire guy

I think this ever given evergreen event might be the biggest connect to date. The election was big, Gmax arrest was big, the seQuence of 1-6 to 1-20 was big, but the sheer number of connections in all categories, gematria, numbers, drops, bible, names, anagrams, etc. is pretty high on this.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
What was the significance of Moses parting the Red Sea? It was to FREE THE SLAVES

Just a thought

Yes.

Just because Moses put down his arm, doesn't mean he let go of his staff.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

From Barbara Streisand Song Evergreen

Two lights that shine as one
Morning glory and midnight sun
Time we've learned to sail above
Time won't change the meaning of one love
Ageless and ever evergreen
link

Ageless? ____Chome?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

My dad used to say Hell was an old English word for a hole in the ground.

Probably derives from German; Höhle -- a cave or cavern.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

March 22, Skull & Bones day (322) we had the Boulder shooter and Georgia Guidestones turned 41 years old.
"Georgia Guidestones" = 1019 (English extended)

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Dhanyavaad

Another creepy plot added to the global genocide mix.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That makes a lot more sense. Are we inside the Earth? Yes I believe we are, and have for a long time. Subliminal or not.

Just thinking outloud here.. Middle earth. 9 rings one to rule them all. 9 good 9 evil. The game.

What bothers me is V. That series in the 80s called them the Visitors. But they were Reptillians dressed as Humans pretending to be friends, then they infiltrated human society.

Lots of " waking up movies "too, like The Matrix and Vanilla Sky, twilight zone episodes such as Dreams For Sale where the woman wakes up from a dream so shocked she goes back into it due to fear of waking up.

edit on 26-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

More and more synchronicity between flat earth feeds and GE... Ezra has been hinting at flat earth for a couple weeks. It is the biblical model of the universe... and it’s possibly the biggest red pill— many on ATS wont even entertain the possibility. They blindly trust Bill Nye and celebrity scientists. Like if they are gonna lie to you about everything else... earth is a globe would be the biggest lie there is.

Honestly, this whole damn place is a lie. We're the lucky ones, we know whats going on. The ones who have their Eyes Wide Shut aren't going to fare well when they see it. Maybe why they keep saying we will have to help people when the movie ends. They'll need it.

I also keep thinking of what Alan Watts said about the possibility of this place being a "Dream World" we entered for fun.. but it went bad.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

This may seem weird but. I was watching water slowly flow on a flat surface. It was tilted enough to move the water in one direction. I watched and over time the shape the water made as is inches down the slope looked very much like the continents, Large at the top with a tapering down creating features like gulfs and curved coast lines.

It made me think why do all the continents taper down towards Antartica. It’s like either a flow of the land in that direction or flow of water that eroded the land on its way down to Antartica. Almost like the earth surface is domed. Greenland, “North Pole” at the top and Antartica is the boundary below.

It helps with the idea that the firmament is not a floating dome in the air, but this hard granite substance that divided the waters above from the waters below.

We live in a sombrero.. haha.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I can't do flat earth.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

In a nutshell, Cern was an attempt to reverse engineer creation.

That wouldn't surprise me --

LONG VIEW: Europeans (Germans), in the nineteenth century, began the process of deconstructing faith in God by demonstrating comparatively how little firm evidence there is for the life of Jesus as asserted by the Gospels. Like CERN, they felt themselves clever in their endeavors.

That Germany today is an example of a society that has to rely on police state practices because there is no real moral rudder ... is not surprising. What defines "right and wrong" in Germany is not any sense of moral compass; rather, it is a list of what is allowed and what is forbidden, and that list comes from the secular government.

It works ... to a degree.

EU's CERN project takes the German investigation of the historical Jesus a step further -- can ordinary mortals spawn entire universes (be The Source), like God?

😒

Cheers

Cern always gave me the creeps.

Remember that bird that flew into the Collider putting it on hold for 2 years or so? White Hats did that.

Always wondered how a bird with bread in its beak got into an Underground facility..
edit on 26-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Honestly, this whole damn place is a lie. We're the lucky ones, we know whats going on. The ones who have their Eyes Wide Shut aren't going to fare well when they see it. Maybe why they keep saying we will have to help peop

The biggest lie of them all is that the moon isn’t made of cheese, they say it’s folklore but there is truth in folklore. The scientists have gone to great trouble to cover up this fact.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Question - Pure innocent Question -

Since you point out these number synchronicities... And I am not into the numerology side ,what so ever other than when I run across it ....

If taking it all into account and not cherry picking (which I in no way am saying is being done !) How does one process this - or is the whole numerology thing a false guide ?

Before Anyone gets twisted
YMMV

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
I know..

I watched a video of a guy interviewing an old woman of around 90 ish. In the "USA"

She clearly and concisely said she was taught in school that The Earth was Flat. Then it changed, all of it changed and suddenly they were told it was now round. When the guy asked her if anyone questioned it, she said No because they were Teachers, and no one ever Questioned a Teachers authority.

You can still find the video online "somewhere in t.me."

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That would then, if true, correlate with thought forms.

Or

They infiltrated.

When we die, either way, we simply wake up because Illusions aren't real therefore they can't hold us here.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

In the Days of Noah there was more access to minerals and pure resources. Not like post flood where everything is buried. We now only see a limited function of trees and plant life. Our biggest tree might only look like a weed compres to a pre flood tree. What they had access to before the flood would have made it easy for them to be advanced beyond what we can even come close to today.

Unfortunately according to the Bible the people of that time became extremely corrupted and abuse this special access and used to for selfish reasons. They could have easily been able to access to a spiritual reality that brought forth a hybrids of angels and humans. Angels who had even great abilities but also great potential for corruption.

I would not be surprised if they indeed had successfully made Half human half animals creations, Mermaids and stuff, if they could have figure out how to use reptilian DNA or blood to get them to cross over to that spiritual reality.
Look at what we are trying to do today, with AI, Nothing new under the sun.

Anyway, we get a clue at what happens with Nimrod and the Tower of Babel. The same thing is happening now. It is a race to get back to the pre flood days where the angels and humans were one. Nimrod was a great hunter. He knew how to manipulate his victims and get them to come to him.

They all spoke one language so that no one could question what was happening.

When god Fed up their language people finally woke up out of the trance.

Government are doing that same thing Nim did and working us back to one language to a blind following.

One thing about shows about waking up, think about how everyone knows about the grassy knoll in regards to the JFK killing. Why? It’s disinfo to satisfy the skeptic, And it keep the important narrative that JFK was shot. When in my opinion it look much more like Jackie Detonated something and JFKs head exploded. By pointing all the fingers to shooters and manic bullet theories, they keep all eyes away from the one person closest to JFK at the time his head explodes. Plus no one would believe that is possible. But that’s the type of fun these sick elite like to have.

So the matrix and other wake up shows are also programs to satisfy the skeptic. Keep us looking.

I hate to say it but if you look at this Q phenomenon, It plays out the same. We feel empowered because we are independent in our beliefs, yet for some reason we can never get to the truth.

I said this before Neo was picked because they had programmed him so that he would take the red pill, they called him the one so he would stay with them.

There is more truth beyond the red pill.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I can't do flat earth.

I couldn’t used to either. I didn’t even know it was a thing. Then I saw information that Challenger astronauts may not be dead... kept digging. I’m still not FE 100% yet, but it makes much more sense than globe once you divorce yourself from all previous indoctrination....

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Question - Pure innocent Question -

Since you point out these number synchronicities... And I am not into the numerology side ,what so ever other than when I run across it ....

If taking it all into account and not cherry picking (which I in no way am saying is being done !) How does one process this - or is the whole numerology thing a false guide ?

Before Anyone gets twisted
YMMV

MT, it certainly is a reasonable question, when asked in a reasonable way that is.

In truth I don't think it matters all that much in the overall. It really is just another vector point to add to the overall picture. But, for many, the picture is clear enough without knowledge of numerology or symbolic imagery etc. I wandered into the numerology in the eighties, then dropped it for the most until this - most is from memory at this point.

There is an incorrect assumption that folks need to be familiar with X, or Y, to be considered awake or beyond. Not true, some of the most evolved people I have known didn't know a crystal from a rock or a vibrational rate from a sock.

There are some for whom the awareness of many of the contributing factors is necessary for both them personally and the overall. Not many, but some, but for most: be true, be open, be in a desire for all to be their best, refrain from controller-based judgment systems and don't be a jerk.

I believe it is the greatest achievement of this thread and the contributors is: no two people share the same POV or knowledge base, but to a person they enjoy the process of connecting, contributing, following and being a part of something that requires nothing of them but a true heart.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

I know..

I watched a video of a guy interviewing an old woman of around 90 ish. In the "USA"

She clearly and concisely said she was taught in school that The Earth was Flat. Then it changed, all of it changed and suddenly they were told it was now round. When the guy asked her if anyone questioned it, she said No because they were Teachers, and no one ever Questioned a Teachers authority.

You can still find the video online "somewhere in t.me."

Merging timelines of experience. The two are not mutually exclusive depending on POV. The local mockingbird has an area of about three houses, for him the earth is flat. For many who never go farther then their local town boundaries the earth is flat. For those arriving from other densities it might appear neither flat nor round.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thats because its absolutely absurd.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Some Observations.

The real Joe Biden is in the basement

Tom Hanks is playing the walking, falling up stairs version of Biden. I found it interesting he seem fairly agile for an old guy to take three tumbles like that, then pop up and finish walking fine up the rest of the stairs. Maybe Hanks couldn’t see through his mask as he climbed up the stairs.

Ok maybe not Hanks but some one. It’s more fun to imagine Hanks walking around in a Biden mask.

And or, master impressionist Dana Carvey is doing Joes voice.

A Hollywood tag team effort add some CGI and we got president on a string.

Joes press conference was intentional. They will keep tearing him down until the people beg for Harris.

Compare Joe from his debate with Trump to this debacle of a press conference.

So, Last year Joe could tango with Trump in a televised debate but now totally bomb this preplanned press conference.

Be careful of what they want you to think.

edit on 26-3-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join