It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

GhostEzra

Ventura was nailing it decades ago. They called him crazy. Lol. Not so crazy anymore huh? www.youtube.com...

YouTube

63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read | Jesse Ventura | Talks at Google

Jesse Ventura visited Google's Santa Monica office on April 13, 2011 to discuss his new bestseller: "63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read."

t.me...

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: butcherguy

If you ever had an IV placed into your hand you might remember that bandage that was used to hold it in place. Now look at the area of Biden's hand where the stain is and then look at the areas around it that seems to have recently been held down with tape.

Yes, that was my point.
Other than bandaging an injury, an IV is the only reason I can think of to have adhesive tape on the back of the hand.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

GhostEzra

And God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters." And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day (Genesis 1:6-8).
GhostEzra

"It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;" Isaiah 40:22 ESV
t.me...

I recall that Auguste Piccard ( The Captain of the USS Enterprise ) (inner prise) (to go within) was named after him.

They even made a commercial about him "Reaching the Firmament, waters above the waters. 2nd heaven?

( What's your wild Rabbit )
edit on 26-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Anyone explain this one?

Today I heard a good news.
I can't mention the news for a reason but I can say this news is going public.
===========================

John F. Kennedy Jr.

The best way to know the truth is research.
You have to know the truth before your death.

John F. Kennedy Jr.

Defend the truth.
The promised day is near.

t.me...

Other than the odd grammar errors.. the Photos are personal although, there could be a number of explanations for this.
Q said something about mistypes being made "on purpose".
edit on 26-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Blood ?

He is looking better these days...

www.cnbc.com...

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

More importantly, what was being pumped into Biden's body? Look at the IV markings on his hand.

Elite vampirism: FDA warns against young-blood transfusions - Feb. 2019

Last September, I reported on the new phenomenon of élite vampirism, wherein perfectly healthy but wealthy people get very expensive transfusions of blood plasma from young people for their alleged rejuvenating, life-extension effects.

Those wealthy elites get their blood transfusions from for-profit companies, such as Ambrosia Health, reportedly the first for-profit company selling transfusions of human plasma, allegedly harvested from young adults from local blood banks, under the guise of running a clinical trial. It takes multiple donors to make one package of blood plasma. The transfusions cost $8,000 for 1 liter, pumped in across two days; for 2 liters, the company charges $12,000.

Below is the press announcement from FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., and Director of FDA Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research Peter Marks, M.D. and Ph.D., February 19, 2019:

The FDA has recently become aware of reports of establishments in several states that are offering infusions of plasma from young donors to purportedly treat the effects of a variety of conditions. The conditions range from normal aging and memory loss to serious diseases like dementia, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease or post-traumatic stress disorder. We have significant public health concerns about the promotion and use of plasma for these purposes. There is no proven clinical benefit of infusion of plasma from young donors to cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent these conditions, and there are risks associated with the use of any plasma product...........

How Old are these People?

edit on 3262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Does his head shape look a little different somehow to you? These 2 screenshots are from same video and only seconds apart.
It was really pronounced at very beginning of video but I could catch it for a ss, but it really struck me right away.

It is from a Whiplash347 post today on Teleg at 2:53pm. I cant figure out how to link this one and it was a forward from another account that I cant find the video on at all.

ETA: Also note the bottom teeth for future ref.

The second picture on the right is shows the shape I mean better

Its not your imagination. If you're doing deep fakes, you need to make sure the head of your actor closely matches the dimensions of the person you are faking. If the head is too narrow or wide, it will be very noticeable. Most fakes generally deal with the face and not the rest of the head so a lot of times they just get the actors hair done to look the part. Also Biden kind of is naturally squinty eyed, here his eyes are popped wide open for him, so maybe the computer was making a fudge between the Biden face it was trained on and the actor's natural eyes.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The science says if you can spit on someone and give it to them, then they only need a swipe inside your cheek. China prefers the butt cheeks. That is even more humiliating than a swab. If you were to breathe Ethylene Oxide, minutes after being sealed in the container, yes it would be bad. Not that I have never used or directly studied that molecule, and if I had it would be in Organic my worst subject of all. Hated it for some reason even though I excelled in that lab enough to be able to pass with non flying colors. I have two Organic Text books worth several 100$ each near me. I shall look it up later.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is grim, and I hesitated a bit.

Ethylene Oxide.

Covid 19, Cotton Swabs, Ethylene Oxide

During the great COVID-19 pandemic, millions of people are being tested to see if they are infected with the virus SARS-CoV-2. The test involves a sample being taken deep into a nasal cavity, using a medical swab. Naturally, a sterile swab must be employed, and these devices are sterilized with ethylene oxidein large batches. The sterile swabs are then shipped to contract warehouses, strategically located around the country.

CDC: Ethylene oxide may have more health effects than cancer

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention yesterday released a draft toxicity profile of ethylene oxide (EtO) that treats it as a more far-reaching health threat than the Environmental Protection Agency does.

Ethylene Oxide

At room temperature, ethylene oxide is a flammable colorless gas with a sweet odor. It is used primarily to produce other chemicals, including antifreeze. In smaller amounts, ethylene oxide is used as a pesticide and a sterilizing agent. The ability of ethylene oxide to damage DNA makes it an effective sterilizing agent but also accounts for its cancer-causing activity.

Daily testing for many, swabbing against the thin membrane near the BRAIN with something that can damage (alter) DNA.

I stay away from anything I cannot pronounce. I stay away from anything considered dangerous in one area but remarkably seen as not in another. I don't want people jamming things into my head, arm or soul because the they are riddled with fear. I know many will say "but it is..." or "look, by the time it gets..." or some other justification for this, but this is beyond troubling to me, very very troubling.

edit on 26-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ever heard of Ambrosia?
Strange symmetries in life eh?

www.ambrosiaplasma.com...

Edit: it seems they've pulled down the menu and other pages off the site. Last year, I saw all of it.
In essence, Ambrosia is a service for the well off to purchase plasma harvested from youthful, athletic individuals. Interesting that they removed all the other pages from the site.

edit on 9Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:22:28 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoFridayb20213America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: More data

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

PoF, I'm getting more and more convinced that THE in JFK Jr.s posts, and in some KU posts is an ABBREVIATION!

I think it stands for THE HOLLOW EARTH!

Re-read the quotes in your posts using that definition...

ETA - The "a good news" would also make more sense if GOOD were an acronym? Here's two options:

a) Get Out Of Debt,

b) GOD OPENS OTHER DOORS,
edit on 26-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This could be good if the Russian Fleet and the US Fleet are looking for people being smuggled so we all come together to stop Human/Children sold into slavery and worse.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Catching up so apologies if mentioned but... to add to your post re the Evergreen blockage in the Suez canal:

a) This is literally Biblical because:

The Red Sea is parted (by the grounded container ship) at Passover!

b) The Russian Navy is amassed at the North end of the Suez Canal, in the Mediterranean,
c) The US Navy is amassed at the Southern end of the Suez canal!

d) Do the Deep State forces represent Pharoah's Army? Will they try to protect the shipping to stop them being searched? Or are they aboard the shipping and at the mercy of the 2 incoming Navies?

That's a LOT of ships trapped, ready to be searched.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Watch the water

Hydroplate Theory. The firmament was not in the sky it was the Granite that divided the water on the earths surface from the deep water below the earths surface.

Flood waters came up
Fountains of the great deep burst.

Waters receded
Deep waters still being discovered

The video is very thorough. I’m very closed to convinced of this theory, as the diving plates in the plate tectonics have always been a head scratcher me.
edit on 26-3-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2021 by Observationalist because: WTF is up with the quote and reply 😡😡😡😡😡

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Justoneman
Not what i am talking about. I am saying no building of this design to my knowledge ever collapsed before this one or since this one in history due to fire. That is one hell of a record. All that other stuff is fluff compared to that fact. Yes, you are probably correct in your assessment of the news. But no way should that happen due to flames from fuel. The Chemistry does not match the temperature if it did. I have a CRC: Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, bible of the such within one foot of me right now every day. I can tell you that fuel has combustion rates significantly than that is needed to bend steel. And the rivets popping would not allow a free fall straight into the building foot print. The OS is a lie.

Let’s take your points one by one.
"I am saying no building of this design to my knowledge ever collapsed before this one or since this one in history due to fire." This is true simply because this building is a one-off. There is no other building of this design. It had a cantilevered section over a power substation. As I remember, the main beams of the cantilever were 50 feet long but you can look that up.
“But no way should that happen due to flames from fuel.” This was not burning fuel it was burning contents of the offices. No aircraft struck this building. The damage to this building was from falling parts of the WTC towers. The temperature of the fire was estimated at 1100 F, which is common for house fires containing normal combustibles.
Look in your CRC handbook at the table Commercial Metals and Alloys, Miscellaneous Properties in section D (this is on D-184 in my newest copy; look it up under Expansion, coefficient of linear, metals and alloys in section I) and it shows mild steel has an expansion coefficient of 6.7 x 10^-6 inches per inch per degree F. 50 feet is 600 inches. 600 inches x 6.7 x 10^-6 x 1100 and the beam will lengthen by 4.4” which would be enough to shear the fasteners.
“I can tell you that fuel has combustion rates significantly (less) than that is needed to bend steel.” Now look at Temperature and Strength of Metals (engineeringtoolbox.com) and note that at 1100 F, steel has about 30% of its strength at 70 F. Consider the load on the damaged structure and do the calculations for deflection and failure. My bet is that you will find that the steel may not hold up very well under load after losing 70% of its strength.
“And the rivets popping would not allow a free fall straight into the building foot print.”
The building did not free fall. The center collapsed first and then the rest collapsed seconds later.

FO sure, this is all part of the same situation with the Cabal criminals and their games they play. 9-11 being on the list.

But here is a big fact:
Steel to be hot enough to be slightly red is 1100 F. At 2000 F the steel will run like magma as it did days later at the Twin Towers hole. SO just where did your extra fuel come from to get it up to those temperatures?
I think it impossible without other things like maybe thermite. Planes don't have anything in them that is more intense combustion temperatures. Where did the extra come from?

I think you are confusing buildings. WTC 7 is what you were discussing. The purported molten metal under the wreckage of the towers is something else again. Thermite reacts and cools like any hot metal. If you look at the heat maps, you will see six weeks of underground fires that slowly made their way outward until the fuel was consumed. The fuel was all the organic material in the buildings.
The photo I think you are referring to shows rescuers not far from a bright light which was claimed to be molten metal. (Later it was shown to be a light.) Had this been the case, the heat that kept that metal molten would have prevented them from being there. Gases from combustion would have suffocated them. This is just a distraction from the actual conspiracy of letting it happen in the first place. That is what the deep state doesn't want people to look at so they feed them falsehoods about the physical destruction details. They never cared about the details of destruction; all they needed was the attack to start the wars whether the buildings fell or not. All the A&E for Truth folks are merely useful idiots leading everyone away from the real conspiracy. Thermite is just another trail leading away, although useful idiot Steven Jones was kind enough to publish his data which was self-debunking.

ETA: Steel melts between 2500 and 2700F depending on carbon content and alloying metals. It is not a liquid at 2000F. Planes are made from aluminum and aluminum will burn in air. The US Navy calls this a class delta fire.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

The world is going to need a heart bypass.

And this is the exact reason in two parts, why one cannot
possess enough 120gr full metal jacket 9mm Parabellum
common target ammo:
because some targets DO NOT MERIT hollow points. that is all.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The prisoner as model organism: malaria research at Stateville Penitentiary

Human subjects don’t follow guidelines, they forget, become distracted, or defy protocols out of stubbornness. The value of the data depends on the subjects’ willingness to participate. This willingness is won through persuasion. But persuasion grades into coercion, where, in extreme cases such as Nazi experiments on pain thresholds, medical experimentation becomes a form of oppression or even torture.4 Standards of human subjects research, from the Nuremberg Code to the Belmont Report, are designed, above all, to delineate the concept of consent.5 Therefore, at the heart of human experimentation lie questions of will and submission.

Initially conceived for prisons—though applicable to other institutions—the panopticon arranged prisoners and guards so that the guard could see all prisoners at all times, but the prisoners would never know when they were being watched. Discipline would become self-imposed; state power would be transferred into the very minds of the prisoners; control would be complete

They have been practicing this on prisoners for years.
Be an experiment and your special, you get special treatment. Like free Donuts 🍩 👎

Prison Planet
Panopticon

The panopticon is a type of institutional building and a system of control designed by the English philosopher and social theorist Jeremy Bentham in the 18th century. The concept of the design is to allow all prisoners of an institution to be observed by a single security guard, without the inmates being able to tell whether they are being watched

Be the chains they want you to be.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

One: Why are they still calling Harold Hewitt "prince?"

Two: Aspen Institute.

Linkage

His new position, ...

Giddy "whatcha need ta know" girls ...

I find even more stunning the statement that the Aspen Institute is
any kind of arbiter concerning valid information / dis. It's almost
as much a joke as Snopes. Not attacking the messenger, just the
apalling batting average, Harry. You may do better elsewhere...

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
How Old are these People?

Holy Moly, at about 23 seconds in we see a clock above Spock and the screen that says 10:46 followed by seconds counting down, there’s that date again Oct. 2046...yikes. All that keeps coming to mind is that maybe we can’t stop what’s coming, but we damm well should be able to do everything we can to make sure that criminals don’t tear us apart till the bitter end, IDK guys.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

More and more synchronicity between flat earth feeds and GE... Ezra has been hinting at flat earth for a couple weeks. It is the biblical model of the universe... and it’s possibly the biggest red pill— many on ATS wont even entertain the possibility. They blindly trust Bill Nye and celebrity scientists. Like if they are gonna lie to you about everything else... earth is a globe would be the biggest lie there is.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This World - all previously planned, discussed and mapped out, took place for about 70 years......ie 1900 to 1970. First came the series of test runs, (1) Being the 60s. Music then was kicked into action via the rise of the Beatles etc.They appeared to have brought the World of a New Generation straight into action. Rebellious tones were quickly damped down by the seemingly widespread flux of Global Drugs, even '___', and Observers - stpid old git's such as I, Saw what happened around us , we watched from a sort of distance giving our priority to remaining normal, continue Normal Means of Employment, A means that led up to Meeting a Beautiful Female, getting engaged then saving for a worthy Wedding. Others saw stacks of employment forever available and drifted off to join the Beatnik Dumbos. Music started to introduce Disco's etc, plus late night clubs where drugs plus boozing plus sex could literally go wild. Trade Union Council's then ignited a whole Charde of Striking. - In fact they did then what the Ship Carrying containers is doing Now in the Suez Canal. The Ever mighty bunch of self invisablised Economistic Globalist Loved it. Part 2, they now had a reason to follow the UK Lord Sugar's plot. He dreamt up the idea of Making Record / Tape playing/ Wireless devices, but instead of making such at home - in the UK - took the idea out to China. A factory was soon constructed and for obious reasons, He produced each Item while paying a Much lower Wage. Once that 2nd test was seen to be successful, in stepped Australian Entrepreneur, R.Murdoch. He Bought the Economist Bible - The Times-, then had such re-introduced with a Naked Female upon page 1. No complaint's so he then went on to close a London Dock, filled such in and Built a brand new Newspaper plant - The SUN. With that being printed Daily he graduaally bought and Closed the Original old Fleet street. Journalist''s plus early Font layerist, were all Fired. The only device used to print out the SUN, was / is a ruddy series of Computer gadgets. Multiple Factories realised what was happening and they gradually shut down and moved off to find Cheap Labour zones in and around China. Once this was established up popped project (3), Get rid of the Communist USSR , Dump the Early red flag and a New Russia was Born.With everything required as a Wall street investors supply was moved from A to C, the remnants slowly shaped up as a New Born, No Shops, No Production status , within the said Western World. The rest started to become obvious. Even now the Western World Citizens are seemingly on stand-by for a Fresh WW3 that will quickly appear to return all back to normal. Go for it, Go for it, But watch how the WEF have maximum Plans to ensure the opposite becomes a Reality. Perhaps I should have joined 'Q' and created a website through which stacks of Riddles could be Noted, Leave it out, The whole thing is so obvious.........Never mind, let's sit back and watch as the Groaning slowly starts. BY THE WAY, A SAID TERRORIST GROUP DID TRY TO BLOCK THE SUEZ CANAL BACK IN 2013.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Lets say the earth is flat and we fond out it is true. Look at how much involved in tech, space, etc has revolved around that one lie.

Where is all the money NASA has used if there is no “space” look at the 1000s of pictures they would have doctored to keep that lie going. Is that why Elon and some of these other companies are pushing for space flight to expose the lies? This would be one huge lie perpetuated on the world but for what purpose? If all of this is true how deep is the earth and maybe the alien cities under the ground don’t seem so far fetched.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

In a nutshell, Cern was an attempt to reverse engineer creation.

That wouldn't surprise me --

LONG VIEW: Europeans (Germans), in the nineteenth century, began the process of deconstructing faith in God by demonstrating comparatively how little firm evidence there is for the life of Jesus as asserted by the Gospels. Like CERN, they felt themselves clever in their endeavors.

That Germany today is an example of a society that has to rely on police state practices because there is no real moral rudder ... is not surprising. What defines "right and wrong" in Germany is not any sense of moral compass; rather, it is a list of what is allowed and what is forbidden, and that list comes from the secular government.

It works ... to a degree.

EU's CERN project takes the German investigation of the historical Jesus a step further -- can ordinary mortals spawn entire universes (be The Source), like God?

😒

Cheers

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join