It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well there is this:

Which was only listed as "Medieval Castle Flag".

As for a nations flag with a green castle, well I couldn't see one, but I don't have my new glasses yet so maybe someone else can see better than me.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

If only there was a corrupt politician that had links to Ukraine and has access to the most powerful government in the world?

maybe Joe knows?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Well to get there they'd have to traverse the Sea of Marmara. And this little beauty of a bottleneck to get there...

Wouldn't that just be hilarious?

edit on 23Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:02:54 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoFridayb20213America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: None

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

As Rel mentioned there has been many "EA" meanings over past few years.

My favorite is by some French-Canadian Goa Trance group called "EA 1729" wrote a Trance Compilation piece titled "The 25th code" - back in 1995. It is the only song track on the album. The trance music reminds me of those videos done by the mysterious, esoteric "Forgotten Languages" group.

The big eye opener is Google "EA 1729" - the hole runs Deep!!

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The only Coat of Arms I was able to find in relation to a Green Castle was in Portugal, Castro Verde Municipality. It's near Gibraltar but I wouldn't call it close and not on the expected side of the Med.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

My guess is Gibraltar and Green Castle are the "Pillars of Hercules"?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Pillars of Hercules

Plato placed the fictional island of Atlantis beyond the "Pillars of Hercules". Renaissance tradition says the pillars bore the warning Ne plus ultra (also Non plus ultra, "nothing further beyond"), serving as a warning to sailors and navigators to go no further.

Spain, having reached the so-called New World, changed the original "Non plus ultra" to "Plus ultra" as recoded in its coat of arms meaning the opening to a new era of geographical discoveries.

The English philosopher Sir Francis Bacon used “plus ultra” as his personal motto. The motto is written on the wall tiles of the cloak room at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

The Coat of Arms of Spain, flanked by the Pillars of Hercules bearing the motto plus ultra.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Forgot to add in my last post:

I don't know if there's any relationship or relevance.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Nice Green castle!

Related but not really and only because nearly everything I search on has an eventual German connection...

Green Castle (Grünes Schloss), Weimar; see Duchess Anna Amalia Library

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Best logical explanation I've heard for "The Keystone" referenced by Q a few times.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hey Rel, thought you might find this of interest. Seems you may have a follower.
Check the times of these post.

Your Post 10:49 pm est
Whiplash post: 11:56 pm est

This isn't the first time Ive seen this occur with your post and them. I just thought to note the time this round.
I know you don't mind your information or digs being shared, I just think the way it is being presented is kind of rude.
Then again maybe that's just sort of my sisterness wanting to protect my brotherness seeing as we are our own little family here. Ima old lady whatta ya gonna do right?! Old school

Regardless, your digs are awesome and they do deserve to be shared far and wide. As long as it wakes someone up it doesn't matter the how or what did it, just that it worked right! I'm pretty sure that's your feelings as well and as it should be.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: butcherguy

If you ever had an IV placed into your hand you might remember that bandage that was used to hold it in place. Now look at the area of Biden's hand where the stain is and then look at the areas around it that seems to have recently been held down with tape.

Yes, that was my point.
Other than bandaging an injury, an IV is the only reason I can think of to have adhesive tape on the back of the hand.

Well that begs the question, could Biden be the real life embodiment of the study subject in "Flowers for Algernon"? The story about a man born mentally "challenged" who undergoes an experimental chemically induced brain power boost of enormous proportions. The study had started with a mouse named Algernon.

The moral of the story was that the induced capacity was short lived and peaked with a precipitous fall of the brains increased capacity. So much change the mouse Algernon died and our hero became a moron again. An oddly sad story to read as a middle school age child.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Dominoes have come up in the Q drops haven't they? I was also struck how they sort of represent 5x5 themselves, and thats a lot of 5x5s.
I like this one, it is kind of a green castle embedded in a white castle. Nice grab Gravel

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
A very long video. Can yo describe for us if the pressure of 1 Atmosphere we have today was higher then Perhaps 3 Atmospheres of pressure? I say that because the flood coming up from the deep logically could be be explained by something causing the atmospheric pressure to drop in a short time.

I will try to take time to watch this later this weekend.

Thank you in advance and nice find too!

originally posted by: Observationalist
originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Watch the water

Hydroplate Theory. The firmament was not in the sky it was the Granite that divided the water on the earths surface from the deep water below the earths surface.

Flood waters came up
Fountains of the great deep burst.

Waters receded
Deep waters still being discovered

The video is very thorough. I’m very closed to convinced of this theory, as the diving plates in the plate tectonics have always been a head scratcher me.

edit on 27-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Couple of "green castle" references.

en.wikipedia.org...

Coat of arms of Châteauvert

This might be of interest to you, Rel -- English history tie-in:

www.theanneboleynfiles.com...

The Chateau Vert Pageant

In the beginning of March 1522, envoys from the Emperor was entertained at the court of Henry VIII at an event that has been named the Chateau Vert Pageant. The entertainment was arranged by Cardinal Thomas Wolsey, and it was performed in the Great Chamber at York Place, which was the Cardinal´s townhouse. In the Great Chamber, there had been temporarily built a green castle, which the name “Chateau Vert” stems from (Mantyniemi, 2016).

exploringthetudors.wordpress.com...

Cheers
edit on 27-3-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thank you for a well thought out set of responses. The OS is simply not believable Pteri. They lied and that is a fact with the OS. We all know the press, the POTUS Bush Squared are liars from the Cabal about anything and everything. We have to start by not trusting anything they try to spin. Especially, when it doesn't pass the eye test. My data says they lied and the constant lies exposed says they lie a lot on a de jour basis. I wish not to offend you. Please, understand my position is about who do you trust and I can't trust the OS one bit.

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Justoneman
Not what i am talking about. I am saying no building of this design to my knowledge ever collapsed before this one or since this one in history due to fire. That is one hell of a record. All that other stuff is fluff compared to that fact. Yes, you are probably correct in your assessment of the news. But no way should that happen due to flames from fuel. The Chemistry does not match the temperature if it did. I have a CRC: Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, bible of the such within one foot of me right now every day. I can tell you that fuel has combustion rates significantly than that is needed to bend steel. And the rivets popping would not allow a free fall straight into the building foot print. The OS is a lie.

Let’s take your points one by one.
"I am saying no building of this design to my knowledge ever collapsed before this one or since this one in history due to fire." This is true simply because this building is a one-off. There is no other building of this design. It had a cantilevered section over a power substation. As I remember, the main beams of the cantilever were 50 feet long but you can look that up.
“But no way should that happen due to flames from fuel.” This was not burning fuel it was burning contents of the offices. No aircraft struck this building. The damage to this building was from falling parts of the WTC towers. The temperature of the fire was estimated at 1100 F, which is common for house fires containing normal combustibles.
Look in your CRC handbook at the table Commercial Metals and Alloys, Miscellaneous Properties in section D (this is on D-184 in my newest copy; look it up under Expansion, coefficient of linear, metals and alloys in section I) and it shows mild steel has an expansion coefficient of 6.7 x 10^-6 inches per inch per degree F. 50 feet is 600 inches. 600 inches x 6.7 x 10^-6 x 1100 and the beam will lengthen by 4.4” which would be enough to shear the fasteners.
“I can tell you that fuel has combustion rates significantly (less) than that is needed to bend steel.” Now look at Temperature and Strength of Metals (engineeringtoolbox.com) and note that at 1100 F, steel has about 30% of its strength at 70 F. Consider the load on the damaged structure and do the calculations for deflection and failure. My bet is that you will find that the steel may not hold up very well under load after losing 70% of its strength.
“And the rivets popping would not allow a free fall straight into the building foot print.”
The building did not free fall. The center collapsed first and then the rest collapsed seconds later.

FO sure, this is all part of the same situation with the Cabal criminals and their games they play. 9-11 being on the list.

But here is a big fact:
Steel to be hot enough to be slightly red is 1100 F. At 2000 F the steel will run like magma as it did days later at the Twin Towers hole. SO just where did your extra fuel come from to get it up to those temperatures?
I think it impossible without other things like maybe thermite. Planes don't have anything in them that is more intense combustion temperatures. Where did the extra come from?

I think you are confusing buildings. WTC 7 is what you were discussing. The purported molten metal under the wreckage of the towers is something else again. Thermite reacts and cools like any hot metal. If you look at the heat maps, you will see six weeks of underground fires that slowly made their way outward until the fuel was consumed. The fuel was all the organic material in the buildings.
The photo I think you are referring to shows rescuers not far from a bright light which was claimed to be molten metal. (Later it was shown to be a light.) Had this been the case, the heat that kept that metal molten would have prevented them from being there. Gases from combustion would have suffocated them. This is just a distraction from the actual conspiracy of letting it happen in the first place. That is what the deep state doesn't want people to look at so they feed them falsehoods about the physical destruction details. They never cared about the details of destruction; all they needed was the attack to start the wars whether the buildings fell or not. All the A&E for Truth folks are merely useful idiots leading everyone away from the real conspiracy. Thermite is just another trail leading away, although useful idiot Steven Jones was kind enough to publish his data which was self-debunking.

ETA: Steel melts between 2500 and 2700F depending on carbon content and alloying metals. It is not a liquid at 2000F. Planes are made from aluminum and aluminum will burn in air. The US Navy calls this a class delta fire.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
How Old are these People?

Holy Moly, at about 23 seconds in we see a clock above Spock and the screen that says 10:46 followed by seconds counting down, there’s that date again Oct. 2046...yikes. All that keeps coming to mind is that maybe we can’t stop what’s coming, but we damm well should be able to do everything we can to make sure that criminals don’t tear us apart till the bitter end, IDK guys.

My apologize for the numerous paraphrasing's of this famous concept of eliminating the impossible to have whatever remains, however improbable it is, to be the truth. I am sure to have muddled it on occasion. A fantastic concept that I think is shear genius.
edit on 27-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A spurious brainstorming thought before I get some zeds:

If the Hollow Earth Theory were true... consider that WE may be the ones living on the inside... and that "The Sun" could just be us looking up through a Window in the form of an Outer Earth Antarctic Hole, meaning that the whole of Outer Outer Space is one big firestorm = Hell, meaning that our "Inner Earth" is heaven?

Here's 2 theories. The second is fun and also interesting. Unless you consider that Musk and others are A.I. trying to escape into the real world like Moriarti on that Star Trek Episode.. notice the Cube he's holding? Stop program Piccard Delta 1. 🤔

Looks familiar doesn't it.

t.me...

The concave earth theory

TECH BILLIONAIRES CONVINCED WE LIVE IN THE MATRIX ARE SECRETLY FUNDING SCIENTISTS TO HELP BREAK US OUT OF IT

Many of the world's richest and most powerful people, including Elon Musk and Bank of America, think that we live in a simulation of the real world

Tech Billionaires Matrix Elon
One only has to recall that Sci Fi Book written by Wernher Von Braun ( Head NAZI of NASA ) that his main characters name was ELON

edit on 27-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for that!

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Another green castle hit for you Rel, this one in Italy.

it.wikipedia.org...

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join