It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

More importantly, what was being pumped into Biden's body? Look at the IV markings on his hand.

It looks like there is adhesive tape residue on his hand near the base of his pinkie finger and halfway between there and his wrist.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

One: Why are they still calling Harold Hewitt "prince?"

Two: Aspen Institute.

Linkage

His new position, which reflects his long battles with the media as well as his concerns about social media, was announced a day after it was revealed that he had a job as chief impact officer at a Silicon Valley start-up.

Giddy "whatcha need ta know" girls excited about hiring a guy who has never had a job, to you know, work in a country he has never had a job in, to, you know... do something something who effing cares.

BTW, is he a diversity hire???

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Lockdown One Year On

It’s been more than apparent for most of the last fifty-two weeks that the agenda of lockdown was not public health, but laying the groundwork for the “new normal” and “the great reset”.

A series of programmes designed to completely undercut civil liberties all across the world, reversing decades (if not centuries) of social progress. A re-feudalisation of society, with the 99% cheerfully taking up their peasant smocks “to protect the vulnerable”, whilst the elite proselytise about the worth of rules they happily admit do not apply to them.

Wait, there's more: they’re not done with us yet! Nose masks, for you to wear while you’re eating/drinking.

Now they’re just screwing with us! Wish I were making this nonsense up...Nose only mask.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Good eveing ATS. I want to apologize how I may have been acting towards anyone if you may have felt that way. It actually helped a certain narrative along amongst many. So, I am going to open up about what I have personally experienced and will show you a link to my now ex-but some sort of 3 letter handler posted on here whilist I was over at her apparentment trying to figure out this equation to pass along and do my part to relay what I accididentally aquired several different times regarding Ku and passing things onto other platforms.

So, without further ado, I will post this intial post and tread lightly as to what I can say because I was shown an NDA, but it was online. I didnt read the whole thing and couldnt really becuase of vision impairment( this plays a bigger role in future posts. So, the craziness started on 12/21/20. I had gotten together with my family for a nice cook out and we looked at the conjunction(attempted) through a telescope. My brother had some great ideas with his booming business and I wanted to try to help. The next morning. I wake up to login into work, and a couple hours in, I get a random call. I decided to pick up this number for whatever reason. Well, it was an online institution. They signed me up for a BBA in Business and Entrepreneurship. Ariound this same time, I started to give dating a another go. I had never done online dating, so I tried out that bumble app. You have to pay, so it weeds out a certain element while attracts another.

So, long story short. I start texting with this nice beautiful black chick. We shall call her D. Well, she is very intellegent. She works in the IT industry but was secretive about what she did and where she worked. She was always trying to find Filed Engineers to go work on data hubs that might be experiencing a problem. Think France a few weeks ago with the big fire that knocked a lot of there internet offline and was, from what I had last read, it was information that wasnt recvoveredable. Idk if that was a lie or intentional, but whoever designed that failsafe landed safely in the failure zone.

Anyways, I start talking to D. We go on our first date and its to an escape room back in January or early Feb. It was cool. Had fun. We almost saved the "runnaway train" and completed our task. Then we got some food and then just talked for hours in her car. I was a gentlemen and left it at that with just a hug and a "I got home safe. good night" text.

She then came and met my family at a cookout that my brother had in his new house he bought recently. Had a great time. Didn't think anything suspicious at this point in time. The next time she wanted to hang out, she wanted to go shoot archery. lol I was like, that a very random and have you actually ever shot a real bow? There is technique and weight balancing factors that I dont really even know about, but I learned about the art of shooting arrows. So, I had a bad feeling about going to that and managed to finagle my way out of that. Fast forward.

The next time we hang out is Saturday, 3/13. I go over to her apartment and was then put under different tests. I was under the influence of something that I took willingly to help. I am now writing in my notebook and painting the whole picture with bloodlines and tying things together to bring down the deep state apparatus. Because I am blind in my right eye. I caught the attention of some other big wig techs eyes. They started testing me with visual stimuli on the computer screen as well as my own phone screen through telegram. They were wanting me to write the ending for Q. They were wanting me to take a vax as well. btw, my phone at this point and still is tapped. D set up two microsoft outlook shortcuts to my phones home screen that I discovered after I had left her place.

The day after the experiments, the Asian shooting happened here across Atlanta. She broke up with me in the weirdest of ways too. It felt so emotionally disconnected and fake. It briefly hurt, but charge it the game. So, my lyft ride home that day included a Hispanic driver that was pretty nice. However, he was playing Spanish music and then every now and then, the words would switch the English for a second, and then switch back to Spanish. I used to be able to speak it, but couldn't understand it as fast as a normal Hispanic speaks. So, I get home. Find out about the shootings. The kid went to my Highschool, he graduated in 2017. And he lived near where I grew up. Too many coinkydinks, right??? Too close to home really.

So, I figured out this equation that refers back to when Ewillhelp mention on Gab to look up post 957? i believe. Could be off with the numbers. Anyways, that's what lead me to figure out the spectrum of O. Think of it in terms of Q, Q+, Q++, and on the other side you have Q-, Q--, etc. So, Q is really O as in "zer0 poin+". Bc the operation was started, then compromised, black hat/white hat, vice versa, I forget atm, the ball got passed around. So, the saying be careful who you follow never rang more true.

So, with A.I. and the combination of a dating app that I paid for. And it did link me to a girl I was falling in love with. Because I am attrached to intellegence first. A chick can be smoking hot and not hold any depth in the conversation department. That is a big turn off. Add that to my school getting more personalized to me and my world. I feel I stumbled upon one of many ways that "they" try to recruit. So, I've had to play each side as to just make sure I got home safe and to make sure my family is safe. I will elaborate more if its ok. Here is a link to the the thread where my ex was measuring RR on a specrtum of some sorts. Check it out. link

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Three more...

Storm Rider DECODE #8, tweet; Mar 25 2021 19:51:37, delta = 03:37:28

SAUDI ARABIA 4 cities under Attack SUICIDE DRONES..Reports: 🚨 #BREAKING
Explosions in #Jeddah airport #SaudiArabia 🇸🇦 targeted by #Houthis suicide drones. The airports has been out of service for more than 3 hours.. U.S/SAUDI forces shoot down Drones ..
[MSM] BLACKOUT t.co...

1) Chaldean gematria
CAPS = 191
ALL = 839

#191 CONFIRMATION: popes snake pit.jpg

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.457 📁
Mar 4 2018 01:46:40 (EST)
Do you trust the MSM?
Do you trust Facebook?
Do you trust Google?
Do you trust Youtube?
Do you trust Twitter?
Narrative.
Censorship.
Do not blindly believe.
FAKE.
They want you DIVIDED.
TOGETHER, YOU ARE STRONG.
APART, YOU ARE WEAK.
ORGANIZE.
CHALLENGE.
FIGHT.
DO YOU THINK ANTIFA WAS GROWN ORGANICALLY?
Purpose?
Watch the news this week.
Q

2) Usual decodes link to posts: 37, 296, 337,642, 1951, 3728

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147581516 📁
Nov 1 2017 23:57:23 (EST)
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

#296 Pictures of HRC with Rothschilds, NoName and Soros

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 9044d9 No.85926 📁
Dec 13 2017 00:12:53 (EST)
Patriots, rest assured we are in control.
Watch, confirm, and disseminate.
The country is not divided, this is fake news. ANTIFA was organized purely for optics re: division.
It's FAKE!
Estimated 4-6% we consider ‘hopeless' and forever brainwashed.
Re-read crumbs re: slave grip the D's have on the black pop.
Why is this relevant?
Why are jobs/economy (growth) relevant?
This requires a DEEP CLEANING.
These people are stupid.
You are safe.
Have faith.
Q

#642 video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

#1951 IN EARLY DROPS Q MENTIONED GODFATHER 3 - MICHAEL CORLEONE IS FIGHTING THE CORRUPT ELEMENTS OF THE VATICAN IN GODFATHER 3: We, the PEOPLE. -The People (Q)

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e021ac No.7557137 📁
Dec 19 2019 01:09:05 (EST)

Anonymous ID: c6b6d6 No.7557088 📁
Dec 19 2019 01:04:53 (EST)
>>7557024
Thanks for standing watch with us for a little while on this emotional night. We are with you and POTUS. Please pass that on to him.

>>7557088
Friend/Patriot - hold your head up high.
POTUS was not harmed in any way today other than on paper (history books).
Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
"I will gladly take all those slings and arrows for you." - POTUS
But, even that, can be undone.
The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
Pray.

Q

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If you ever had an IV placed into your hand you might remember that bandage that was used to hold it in place. Now look at the area of Biden's hand where the stain is and then look at the areas around it that seems to have recently been held down with tape.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Storm Rider DECODE #9, tweet; Mar 25 2021 20:16:47, delta = 25:10

@BastadPhat
Seen and unseen

1) Chaldean gematria
CAPS = 13
ALL = 90

#13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

#90 Confirmed. Classified. ((HRC))

2) Usual decodes link to posts: 27, 37, 47, 1647, 2016, 2510

#27 Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147581516 📁
Nov 1 2017 23:57:23 (EST)
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147636035 📁
Nov 2 2017 12:08:46 (EST)
You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked.
Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag.
Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's?
What is that called?
Military relevant how?
BO could not and would not allow the military to destroy ISIS - why?
How was ISIS formed?
When?
How has POTUS made such progress in the short time he's been President?
Alice & Wonderland.

#1647 Think logically. Ask yourself - is this normal? Conspiracy?

#2016 CORONA 16 TASK ROUTE Z8301 CORONA 16 NOW OFFLINE

#2510 Edit: Q post timestamp re: DECLAS prior to/post testimony? Come[y] timestamp re: attorney challenge to subpoena? Do the math.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Storm Rider DECODE #10, tweet; Mar 25 2021 20:18:02, delta = 01:15

@WEARE07489243 @Isoscel48914024 @RealParisLover
Ja

1) Hinting at Julian Assange?

2) Chaldean gematria
CAPS = 33
ALL = 95

#33 I’m hopeful my time spent here was not wasted. Note few if any shills inside this thread. Reason for that. It’s being monitored, recorded, and analyzed and don’t want the clutter. Take good care. God bless.

#95 What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU. Keep digging and keep organizing the info into graphics (critical). God bless. Hillary & Saudi Arabia Snow White Godfather III

3) Usual decodes link to posts: 2, 50, 62, 115, 117, 2018

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147023341 📁
Oct 28 2017 17:15:48 (EST)
Mockingbird
HRC detained, not arrested (yet).
Where is Huma? Follow Huma.
This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet).

Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals?
What is military intelligence?
Why go around the 3 letter agencies?
What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies?
Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military wo approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions?
What is the military code?
Where is AW being held? Why?
POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
Who has access to everything classified?
Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump? Fantasy.
Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
They never believed for a moment they (Democrats and Republicans) would lose control.
This is not a R v D battle.
Why did Soros donate all his money recently?
Why would he place all his funds in a RC?
Mockingbird 10.30.17
God bless fellow Patriots.

Does 10.30.17 = 10+17, 3+0 = March 27th?

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147642680 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:06:58 (EST)
BIG DROP:
How did NK obtain Uranium?
How did Iran obtain Uranium?
Why did BO send billions (in cash and wire) to Iran?
Why the cash component?
Was the hostage component a cover?
For what?
Could any of the cash component be handed off to other people?
How many planes carried the cash into Iran?
Did all land in Iran?
Did all land in the same location?
Why is this relevant?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Don't think of a single person.
Think of a powerful entity.
Why is this important?
Why are wars so important?
Who benefits?
What does hostage refer to?
Who can be held hostage and controlled by NK having miniaturized nuclear weapons?
Where is BO TODAY?
Where is VJ?
Alice & Wonderland.

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147680749 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:12:48 (EST)
Highly recommend someone take all my crumbs and put into a massive dump (a single shot). This will be considered the biggest 'inside' 'approved' dump in American history.
They are beginning to understand as Podesta's attorney was just notified.
All my dumps are being recorded but again it doesn't matter.
Alice & Wonderland.

WHERE IS BO TODAY?!?!?

#115 JAPAN. MILITARY. urgent SPEECH AND THE EXTRACTION COORDS ARE A JAP RESTAURANT: !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148287184 📁
Nov 6 2017 16:50:33 (EST)
CH_Navy_Bund.jpg

Why was the arrest of Alwaleed and others important?
How is Alwaleed and BO tied to HUMA?
Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days?
Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days?
What is HUMA? Define.
What book was BO caught reading?
Why was this immediately disregarded as false?
What is ‘Post-American World by Fareed Zakaria’?
Why is this relevant?
Why would the President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA be reading this book?
What church did BO attend as pre-POTUS?
Who was BO’s mentor?
How is Alwaleed and HRC connected?
Who was HRC’s mentor?
How is Alwaleed and Bush Sr./Jr. connected?
What occurred post 9-11?
What war did we enter into?
What was the purpose and disclosures given re: justification?
Who financed 9-11?
Why, recently, are classified 9-11 pages being released?
What just occurred in SA?
What FOIA docs are being publicly released (recently)?
Why is this relevant?
What information is contained within these c-releases?
Why is C Wray important with regards to these releases?
What does money laundering mean?
What is the single biggest event that can generate many nation states to payout billions?
Who audits where the money goes?
$15,000 for a toothbrush?
Reconcile.
Why did we attack Iraq?
Halliburton.
Who are they?
What do they specialize in?
What is oil field service?
Why is this relevant?
What ‘senior’ level political officials are affiliated w/ Halliburton?
What is the primary goal?
What is the primary mode of influence that drives corruption?
What does money buy?
How is this connected to SA?
How is this connected to Alwaleed?
How is this connected to LV?
Q

#2018 Disruption end. Good to go.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Crazy. Everything going smoothly, and then one little blockage and everything shuts down.

Link

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The world is going to need a heart bypass.

----------
Welcome to Bill Nostradamus Gates prophecies...

WARSAW (Reuters) - The world should be back to normal by the end of 2022 thanks to COVID-19 vaccines, Bill Gates said in an interview for Polish newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza and television broadcaster TVN24.

"This is an incredible tragedy," the Microsoft co-founder said on the pandemic, adding that the only good news was the access to vaccines.

"By the end of 2022 we should be basically completely back to normal," Gates said.
US News

Dr. Evil's last prediction was by the end of 2021, just 5 months ago.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Brutal. two months in, scripted questions, scripted answers, limited press and floundering. Even darpatube's rigged numbers are just pathetic.

edit on 25-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Lol looks whats trending for movies now that you posted that meme wondering when the Don was coming back. Made me laugh! With everything heating up and how often Q mentioned The Godfather...... well here we are!

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

For his own sake, the Man should retire.

WATCH: Joe Biden Says He Came to Senate 120 Years Ago [VIDEO]

heavy.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sounds like fun. What were the visual stimuli?

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
Good eveing ATS. I want to apologize how I may have been acting towards anyone if you may have felt that way. It actually helped a certain narrative along amongst many. So, I am going to open up about what I have personally experienced and will show you a link to my now ex-but some sort of 3 letter handler posted on here whilist I was over at her apparentment trying to figure out this equation to pass along and do my part to relay what I accididentally aquired several different times regarding Ku and passing things onto other platforms.

[...]

edit on Fri Mar 26 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Ok. If you go to telegram and look up @LoveLight5Dchannel it will link you to visuals that will give you a similar feeling if you stare at them. Other tests were based on my eye anslyinzing pattern recognition. Basically, bc my vision is so bad, and I'm trying to decide things on different ways. I will read words but look for patterns within it, from letter spacing, reputation, to alpha numeric patterns that, with the help of a squeegee clean 3rd eye as George Carlin , or actually Bill Hicks 8Alex Jones? Lol I kid but I would say that's more likely true than anything that is being stated on the idiot boxed into a corner endmedia)once joked about. Rip to two brilliant minds.

Anyways, I would be on telegram following these spoke accounts that would start messing with my screen in a way I never knew possible. Like making words appear vertical and then bend into an L shape. It might pop up over to my right eye side. Bc I have peripheral vision, I can sense movement and light. So they at I guess Google, would make a word or an add come up in my blind spot and they would see when I would pick it up with my blind eye.

I have two theories to what this might be helpful for. Because I scan in columns and look at things with the premise of applied sacred geometry as well as gematria. They were either teaching their AI bit script writers how to scan pages faster to absorb different info then just linear reading like this boring drivel. But another thought I had was for enhancing visual login security with optical lock screens. I don't know if they exist or not, but they will be shortly.

My phone has been feeding me a completely different narrative than what I was usually getting to see when I explored the deep web history uncovering rabbit holds the whole hole held up on bright light bc stream of concious, concious or concise is the truest purest form of artistic honesty. Or I could be a bit as it has been accused from other places online.

You know it's funny when you find a bot and then just start going along with it. Pretending you think they are real. Then I came across a shift change for this one account on twatter. When you discover those accounts are out there and that it's there for hopefully good but you never know these days. You tend to accidentally draw attention from people you would never believe we're talking with me. Just wait until Trump's new social media platform.

But this all ties in together with the Simpsons to Ingersoll Lockwood, and traversing the cosomso time wise. Just don't be in time for the crunch.

You all will tie in to the books I'm writing and drawing. I'm thinking like an ATS comic book universe that you all get to write the script to the story. I know I had to play bad guy sometimes to draw out the malbots. Anyways, more to come. From, please check your pms regarding an old account I had that we spoke about before I made this account a year or so back. #OperationBubbleDump

Edit:. Tell and Cranky, thank you all again. Pterdine, one human, justoneman, southern gift, Etmn, foxes flying purple. now where is True American and theredneck. Agustus can come too. Gambler could be an interesting character but I'm getting way ahead of myself.. Love all you all. Ifvi can get the approval, then we can start to generate revenue for this site. Who knows. With digital tokens these days, ATS stars just might hold a real value if we play our cards write and continue to help tell the greatest story ever told. Our superhero strengths will vary by our abilities to contribute to helping nourish the one place on the web that has the most truth within it. 'Q and the soldiers digital' sounds pretty kewl kek
edit on 25-3-2021 by BoomGiggle because: Save space

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Seems kinda silly to say at this point.....

But...

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e506e9 No.9050799 
May 6 2020 10:37:53 (EST)

www.youtube.com...
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Q

Was this the only way?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 84eaad No.9184840 
May 15 2020 11:04:54 (EST)

twitter.com...
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.

www.qanon.pub...
edit on 3 25 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Intriguing Whiplash347 telegram post at 03:44GMT

Dan Scavino Post
24 Hr Clock.
2301 & Mirror 1032

Something Very Big is going to happen.
RED OCTOBER
STAY TUNED & WATCH
Signed by POTUS Q+
Think NAVY SHIP CRASHES
BIGGER than you know
WE are ACTIVE.

Here is the referenced Dan Scavino tweet - a 29 second video of Medal of Honor day.

Makes me wonder... What would the impact be if a US Aircraft Carrier sank at the southern end of the Suez Canal... and a Russian warship at the Northern end of it?

edit on 25-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Or what if this was how you destroy the media, prove evergreen terrors were true, validating Q. They have proposed some odd mix and match approach with different techniques to get canal open. It includes oil and water, container removal, but also other odd ideas. Well what if this is a WH rescue mission. They keep media thinking it's stick when they could start popping open containers with camera rolling. Then when the time is right. Let it play live somehow. If you see live youtube videos that can be edited in real time, then you know what trickery I'm talking about. Sea to shining see. C before D? Container(sea:C) before declass/dump? A lot of cds in this soundtrack.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Blood ?

He is looking better these days...

www.cnbc.com...

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

More importantly, what was being pumped into Biden's body? Look at the IV markings on his hand.

edit on 3/25/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join