It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

SuperYacht sold - What happened to the crew?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Death by Donut
Death by Slow Walking

What are memes, what are jokes, what is meant to be serious anymore???? m.A.L.I.C.E. has gone completely insane, just shut her the F down already.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Any doctors or nurses in the house?

I'm wondering if this picture of JFK Jr.'s broken ankle shows a genuine broken angle or a fake cast? It's taken from this telegram post

The reason I doubt it is that his foot is angled to the his left - even though his knee points straight forward. Surely a cast would set the ankle also in a straight forward position?

Why the question in the first place? Well if the broken ankle was faked then maybe the crash was too, since it was blamed on his broken ankle?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
IDK about you but this is a disturbing woke'ism trend.

twitter.com...

Oh the precious illegals...🙄🤬

And they put the National Guard in the parking garage with crappy food!

Reichstag fire, version 2021, the oligarchy that the Harris Administration (along with Joe Biden)™️©️®️ is fronting for with the rest of the uniparty (Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell) along for the ride, is going to push this for all it is worth!

Where will the military stand after going through their "woke" process?

I wonder what will it take to truly tip us over the cliff??? I have a feeling the insanity, chaos and rituals will be off the charts within next 4-5 weeks. Always one or more big ritual events in April.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Veritas migrant detention center exclusive....

I tried to get some screenshots to load, but the pic poster is funky.

Going to be a bad news cycle for Flash

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
House passes immigration bill, Republicans say it's border crisis 2021 | USA TODAY

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

It fits a pattern. You remember my boy... www.tmz.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
New tweet from Storm Rider.

[DS]MIL. In Russian, Turkey, Iran moving HARD past 16 HOURS.
ISRAEL moving major military
BLACKOUT SYRIA COMMUNICATION SYSTEM PAST 2 HOURS//U.S FORCES IN S.ARABIA DARK FIGHTS ( SCRABBLE)
+Keeo eyes U.S led coalition base in Conico+eyes on SDF MEDIA BLACKOUT/
[H]DS WAR CONTINUE

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I am guessing that Conico refers to the company that deals in oil/minerals, because I don't know what else it would be talking about. It says Conico like it is a physical location where we have a military base.
What the hell is SCRABBLE referring to?
Edit: CONOCO is an oil field in Syria... I am guessing it is not spelled correctly... intentional or not.

edit on b000000312021-03-23T07:55:48-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 23 Mar 2021 07:55:48 -0500700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Here is one way to judge one of the feeds (in this case, that of Whiplash347).

That feed has just posted (from a source):

We are getting reports from a source at JPL (NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory) that there has been a 'Significant Event' on-board the Space Station'.

Wait and see if anything turns up in the 24 to 48 hours.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I am guessing that Conico refers to the company that deals in oil/minerals, because I don't know what else it would be talking about. It says Conico like it is a physical location where we have a military base.
What the hell is SCRABBLE referring to?
Edit: CONOCO is an oil field in Syria... I am guessing it is not spelled correctly... intentional or not.

Good find re: Conoco.

Scrabble. Wonder if it means "scramble" (aircraft alerting) or is a hint to rearrange letters in the words.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

[ conoco-phillips-golf-scramble ]
www.visitdickinson.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Well, it is sort of is taking place near the (golf/Gulf).

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A good observation. đź‘Ť

Note.. They said it was going to get bumpy. This is the part where faith comes into the " movie".

Quote keeps coming to mind is " blessed are those who believe but do not see " and " those with eyes to see and ears to hear ".

I can only conclude that what Ron (code monkey) and Sydney Powells recent comments were purposely said to test those who are listening.

And my answer to the Steve Jobs " wow " reply would be, quite probable. We will see soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
More indications of English as the second language of the person posting as JFK Jr on Telegram:

President Trump plans an important travel.
("trip" would be more appropriate than "travel")

We are in good situation.
(missing the "a")

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: tanstaafl

The guy in the blue shirt with a clipboard is paid to go around handing out citations to businesses not complying.

Ok... but that isn't paying the businesses to have the mask mandates.

Still would love to get ahold of some proof of this. It has the makings of a great lawsuit.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well If the Business doesn't enforce it they get shut down fined (some jailed here in MI) etc .... So they don't bring in any sales - No Mask Enforcement - No Sales

So in the Bizzaro world of 2021 - They are getting paid to enforce the mandates thru compliance and sales.

Its called Extortion

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
try typing the following in Google..............wow.

biden speaks out about colprado attack

Talk about a surprise....................(Grin)

or maybe . ZERO

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tallcool1

I get where you're coming from tallcool1.

Do we have any difficulty believing that bad people, over the last 50 years, have faked their own deaths to escape bad situations - why can't good people have also done that?

I'm interested in what specifically you think has been contradicted from KU posts?

Hi Rel,

First - I am not pointing at you or anyone else in this thread. I have a lot of respect for the time you put into this, but I admittedly don't understand your decodes. That doesn't mean anything other than me not understanding. It doesn't make you or anyone else wrong.
Also - of course I know good people have faked their deaths...

Having said that, I provided the link in my original post that shows Q saying point blank that JFK Jr. is dead - but there are many here that don't believe it and think he will be Trump's VP in 2024 or whatever. I don't remember if it was the JFK Jr. account or stormrider or someone else, but when they are claiming that JFK Jr. will be VP and that Melania is actually Diana Spencer (who is somehow going to be queen?), I find it very distracting. Possibly even intentional distractions from people who have been compromised or paid off in order to get us confused?

That's all I was meaning. These "new Q" posters are spouting what feels like nonsense babbling from someone who may need their meds adjusted.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

DECODE on the 1st Storm Rider tweet of the day; Mar 23 2021 07:37:29, delta = 00 10:50:49

[DS]MIL. In Russian, Turkey, Iran moving HARD past 16 HOURS.
ISRAEL moving major military
BLACKOUT SYRIA COMMUNICATION SYSTEM PAST 2 HOURS//U.S FORCES IN S.ARABIA DARK FIGHTS ( SCRABBLE)
+Keeo eyes U.S led coalition base in Conico+eyes on SDF MEDIA BLACKOUT/
[H]DS WAR CONTINUE

1) Key word SCRABBLE - this is a pointer to find an Anagram!

2) Typos:
a) Russian should be Russia... N
b) FIGHTS should be FLIGHTS... L
c) SCRABBLE should be SCRAMBLE... BM
d) +Keeo should be +Keep... OP
e) Conico should be Conoco... IO

Apply SCRAMBLE/SCRABBLE on: NLBMOPIO gives MOON BLIP?

2) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 456
ALL = 745

#456 Second DURHAM BOAT picture! - may also relate to movies 4, 5, 6

#745 Bill Clinton/Kim Jong Il sitting on Magnolias in front of WHITE SQUALL waves mural

3) Usual decodes link to posts: 46, 49, 278, 737, 1050, 1553, 3729

Why is the information re: BO important re: U1 and export approval to Canada to EU?
Where is BO today?
Did BO and/or his admin ever make false statements that U1 would never be exported from the US?
Who made those statements?
Who did they report to?
Why is this relevant?

The public has been given a select taste (i.e. sampling) - rest assured others have it all (100% verifiable and impossible to refute).
Why is this relevant?
Who controls the narrative?
Why are left wing organizations beginning to report on DNC/D corruption?
Does the CIA have operators inside the MSM?
What happens if exposed?
What happens if tied back as 'knowing' to execs?
What does this have to do with 'leaking'?
What if it can be verified no sourced stories (made up) were in fact (and approved) to be published?
The wormhole goes deep.

Follow Sen Grassley.
What is different effective this week?
What do you notice?
Why does Sen Grassley (one example) have a higher than normal amount of security detail?
Why is Grassley and others held in a secure location?
When did this start?
What has been different this week?
U1 FBI informant.
Have secret sessions been underway?
How could this be discovered?
What must be reported even if filed under 'State Secrets'?
It's a name recognized around the world.
Alice & Wonderland.

#278 HRC tried to cut a deal today. WE SAID NO.

#737 We are with you, Patriot. We honor your service to our great country. Without people like you, the world would be lost. Godspeed.

#1050 Stand strong. Patriots together.

#1553 “Attorney General Jeff Sessions has also said U.S. Attorney John Huber is investigating claims of FBI and DOJ misconduct related to these actions, noting that Huber would be “conducting his work from outside the Washington D.C. area and “in cooperation” with Horowitz.” ...

#3729 Backchannels are important. Know your history and you will know why.

edit on 23-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join