It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Apparent direction of flight is to Saudi Arabia.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
More indications of English as the second language of the person posting as JFK Jr on Telegram:

President Trump plans an important travel.
("trip" would be more appropriate than "travel")

We are in good situation.
(missing the "a")

Cheers

Flashback

Destiny by God !! As the New Federal State of China established on June 4th 2020

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers for that correction Cavv... I failed geography twice!

Will monitor the flight.

ETA - It's just gone dark - so can't follow it.
edit on 23-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ministry of Truth for Tuesday morning programming:

What was satire a few years ago is now reality...

@washingtonpost
Social justice for toddlers: These new books and programs start the conversation early

Meanwhile, Ghislaine Maxwell's 3rd motion for release: bail request DENIED.

Court: "The Defendant poses a flight risk and there are no combination of conditions that can reasonably assure her appearance."

www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Biden"-"Harris.

So what is really going on here?

Here is my POV take on the first 8 weeks of this fiasco.

We've talked OFTEN about the manifestation process and Q, and how we've been working to create Informed Consent vs. the traditional Implied Consent. This only happens when folks wake up and see what they are actually creating. Corporation USA vs. The Constitution, Uni-party vs. Fake Bi-party, Humans As Currency and so on.

We'll use round numbers for ease of metaphor. So 150m people supported Joe and 150m supported DJT. The election occurred and the worst.candidate.ever was put in. A child molester, gaffer, liar, racist, grifter etc., was the savior for 150m people.

Normally when a "new" admin arrives it takes 4 years to make changes, the bureaucracy digs in and change moves slowly even for the Uni-party. The reason, the collective manifestation in the past was slow and the mechanism for the manifestation - the governmental systems, was also slow.

Joe enters and within days, gas and energy prices go up, girls sports ruined, insulin prices up, war drums beat, inflation hits, interest rates rise, CRT hits schools, border flooded.... and within eight weeks, Joe is shamed by China, called out by Kim and Vlad, delivers a horrifyingly bad address and in short all has gone to hell.

So do those 150m Implied Consent folks have more manifestation power then the 150m Informed Consent folks?

No. But...

The 150m Joe supporters need the bowl of steaming hot monkey feces to be of their own creation. They are seeing that now, but why has it only taken EIGHT WEEKS for this to happen? How did Four Years become EIGHT WEEKS?

The 150m of INFORMED CONSENTERS are manifesting too.

We are, be honest with yourself here, helping to get that monkey feces meal to the Implied Consent folks faster! We are, in fact, working together to create the horror we see. We want them to see it, they want to create it, as such, four years just became eight weeks.

We here knew all about the Humans As Currency from the southern border years ago - drugs, kids, women, slaves etc. But the 150m Joe fans said we were nuts, hysterical, missing the truth etc. So, in an act of altruism, we're working to show them not only were we not wrong, but JOE and his crew want this, crave this, need this - a few weeks and the US system is open for business again.

Now for the esoteriQ part. Can we, as a collective, really be trusted with instant manifestation yet? Currently we are seeing the best example of direct manifestation cause and effect in our history. EIGHT WEEKS, for cause and effect, even the most asleep should be able to see this at some level. So what happens with our collective life if we get instant manifestation SOLELY led by mockingbird media?

The eneMedia is the final target. It controls our creation process and with it in place - at all, we are not going to get the keys to the castle.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Suddenly there are mass shootings again?

X22 called it a few weeks back that mass shootings were going to return— called it before GA and said more were coming after GA. X22 seems as legit as anything right now.

Also Not a Globe on Twitter called 3/22 for Cabal sacrifice date awhile back, too.

Slightly off topic, but GE and JFK telegrams making some slight hints toward Antarctica and flat earth, and not a globe making hints toward actors. Two timelines colliding?
edit on 23-3-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pteridine

Agreed it is another questionable phrasing!

In theory it could validly be:
"THE GREATEST AWAKENING IN HUMAN COLLECTIVE HISTORY IS (in a state of having) TAKEN PLACE... "

Semantics I know, and "HAS" would have been much better.
It could also be seen as emphasising the changing nature of time - rather than Past, Present and Future Tenses, in reality we are moving to a PRESENT tense of the NOW.

We need to bear in mind that some of these could be due to the need to make the CAPITAL letters sum to the required gematria, in order to point to the wanted KU post.

“Is taken”

Present proves past. We have moved beyond future proves past to present proves past. Surprised you missed that one... also, if it is the same entity or group as behind Q stuff, look for unique letters between possibilities:

Is taking
Has taken

ihaige are unique letters here
edit on 23-3-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Have you got your holiday license?

The SUN

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: tanstaafl

The guy in the blue shirt with a clipboard is paid to go around handing out citations to businesses not complying.

Ok... but that isn't paying the businesses to have the mask mandates.

Still would love to get ahold of some proof of this. It has the makings of a great lawsuit.

That isn't what he said. He just worded it clumsily. He was referring to fines, rather than payoffs. Try reading it again, with different emphasis. You will see what I'm talking about.
edit on America/Chicago323America/ChicagoTue, 23 Mar 2021 13:19:52 -05002320211 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

[ That bookends seamlessly with his one-year anniversary announcement, nicknamed ‘The Stanley Johnson loophole’. It allows Britons to leave the country to tend to homes they own in foreign lands. The name apes Boris’s dad breaching the rules to fly to his Greek villa last July. ]

www.rt.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Good Morning All....

So this whole idea of living in some sort of Matrix / Simulation Reality has been pretty tough to wrap my brain around, lol, as someone who has always found my greatest happiness in Nature, the thought is pretty horrifying !

Anyways, something Matt told me once keeps popping in my mind, so going to share it here. Matt liked video games, lol, not my thing at all, but hey we all have our hobbies, he thought making pinecones into flowers was weird.

Anyways, probably in the early 2000’s he became obsessed with finishing/winning some game ( don’t remember the name of the game ) and he had to get some kind of clue from the internet to figure it out. I asked him, “ isn’t that cheating ? “ and he said “ No, because the only way to win, was to be smart enough to know the game was impossible to win without going outside the game to get the clues ! “. Not sure to this day what that actually means ?

edit on 23-3-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm not one that buys into the idea that guns will protect us from the overreach of government. The last year has seen folks imprisoned against both their will and their health and well being, it has also seen the largest most elaborate multi-country election fraud in human history.

300 million guns stopped neither.

But if one does decide to take on the government with guns, there is always Waco to remind us they have more guns, more money, more time and a whole lot of sheep at their disposal.

That said, this "assault weapon ban" thing has been going around for 30 years. It is fake, all fake, all theater. Random dead people serve their purpose, always have, this is nonsense, as are the talking points, as are those involved.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well for starters, everyone should know about the Kobayashi Maru.

en.wikipedia.org...

And video games can be important. For example, Fortnite. The "Season" that just ended was basically the hunter becomes the hunted. Predator. Alien. The Mandalorian. Oh, and Zero Point energy.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Morning All....

So this whole idea of living in some sort of Matrix / Simulation Reality has been pretty tough to wrap my brain around, lol, as someone who has always found my greatest happiness in Nature, the thought is pretty horrifying !

Anyways, something Matt told me once keeps popping in my mind, so going to share it here. Matt liked video games, lol, not my thing at all, but hey we all have our hobbies, he thought making pinecones into flowers was weird.

Anyways, probably in the early 2000’s he became obsessed with finishing/winning some game ( don’t remember the name of the game ) and he had to get some kind of clue from the internet to figure it out. I asked him, “ isn’t that cheating ? “ and he said “ No, because the only way to win, was to be smart enough to know the game was impossible to win without going outside the game to get the clues ! “. Not sure to this day what that actually means ?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Kobayashi Maru huh, very Interesting, Thank-You.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Vice President Harris swears in new CIA director, William Burns and afterward a comment on Boulder, Colorado Shooting: "It's Tragic"🙄

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Four new Storm Rider tweets - here's DECODE 1 of 4:

Tweet #1; Mar 23 2021 13:33:39, delta = 00 02:26:11

It's very concerning when MSM _google_ Yahoo_youtube even DUCKDUCKGO starts erasing and censoring INFO from Syria and what's happening there with Iran Russia turkey, ISRAEL .u.s. forces//
[DS] internet is super CENCORING
I GET CONCERNED WHEN EVEN PATRIOTS white HATS don't report t.co...

1) TYPOS
a) CENCORING should be CENSORING... CS
Christopher Steele?
Chuck Schumer?
Special Counsel?

b) Possibly, PATRIOTS should be PATRIOT... S, in which case we have:
SCS
SSC
CSS

2) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 299
ALL = 950

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 913bb1 No.51984 📁
Dec 7 2017 22:05:16 (EST)
Rothschilds (cult leaders)(church)(P)
Banks / Financial Institutions
WW Gov Control
Gov Controls People
SA
Oil Tech Sex/Children
SA Controls (assigned) US / UK Politicians / Tech Co's (primary)
Soros
Controls organizations of people (create division / brainwash) + management / operator of slush funds (personal net worth never reduces think DOJ settlements Consumer Iran Enviro pacts etc etc)
/_ - Rock (past)(auth over followers)
_ (present)
(Future)
Order is critical.
Strings cut to US/UK.
Expand your thinking.
Swamp drain.
1 - sexual harassment exit + future
….
[R] - No.
Bomb away.
Q

#950 TRUST KANSAS.

3) Usual decodes link to posts: 39, 99, 226, 303, 887, 1333, 2611, 3339

#39 Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now? Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities? Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran? What deal was done with Iran under BO?

#99 US assets. Location. Who was arrested in SA? Define. Background? HUMA. Foundations? Institutes? Soros. Who was killed in SA? Who fired? Who really fired? Why would we fire? Follow the money. Who pulls the strings? Strings detached. Open season on puppets. Who are the puppets? Where are the puppets? Global. MSM. Mockingbird. Secret agents. A. Cooper family background? Why is this relevant?

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: JhFEE9Gk No.150701196 📁
Nov 24 2017 01:55:52 (EST)
_yes1_yes2_yes3_^_cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf
Godspeed.

Q

#303 Renee J James

#887 DEFCON, No Such Agency. We knew. How did we know? Who did WE meet? Need to know kept to 5 people + special SEC detail. Future proves past.

#1333 Freedom.png Flag picture: Castle LOCK.

#2611 In reply to "Is JFK Jr alive?": No.

#3339 Replying to "Is Potus going to ask the Queen about UK assist": Foreign assist underway w/ DOJ. www.theguardian.com...📁 ##FLYMAYFLY##

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was looking at various pictures and had a terrible thought. Remember the posts about how odd it was that Chelsea Clinton was suddenly a redhead?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Four new Storm Rider tweets - here's DECODE 2 of 4:

Tweet #2; Mar 23 2021 13:36:00, delta = 00 00:02:21

@Ialibertybelle
[DS] game plan

1) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 7
ALL = 75

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147167304 📁
Oct 29 2017 20:58:37 (EST)
Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

#75 By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place. Godfather lll Alice & Wonderland

3) Usual decodes link to posts: 23, 30, 221, 1336, 3600,

Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

Would you believe a device was placed somewhere in the WH that could actually cause harm to anyone in the room and would in essence be undetected?
Fantasy right?
When Trump was elected you can’t possibly imagine the steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.
When was it reported Trump Jr dropped his SS detail?
Why would he take that huge risk given what we know?
I can hint and point but cannot give too many highly classified data points.
These keywords and questions are framed to reduce sniffer programs that continually absorb and analyze data then pushed to z terminals for eval. Think xkeysc on steroids.

What news broke?
American contractors where?
Hanging from feet?
Re-read dumps.
Why is this relevant?
News unlocks map.
Expand your thinking.

[Example]
Clinton Foundation.
Post Election Loss.
Layoffs.
No Access / Control = No Donations
Today.
NZ Donation Restart.
Others?
Why?
1) Selling Secrets?
2) Selling 'Future' Access [regain control/power]?
3) Selling Silence?
Read below slow and carefully.
FVEY.
Why do 'Former' Dignitaries Still Hold SEC Clearance?
U.S. to U.S. = Logged/Flagged/Recorded
U.S. [in] NZ = No Logs/No Flags/No Records = U.S. Sec Clearance AUTH FVEY VIEW + Doc Take.
Read above slow and carefully.
WHY DO WE ALLOW [FORMER] DIGNITARIES SEC CLEARANCE?
Welcome to the Deep State.
Future to prove past.

#3600 For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money. There is no escaping God.

edit on 23-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

he had to get some kind of clue from the internet to figure it out. I asked him, “ isn’t that cheating ? “ and he said “ No, because the only way to win, was to be smart enough to know the game was impossible to win without going outside the game to get the clues ! “.

Absolutely, brilliant! (pinecone flowers, too, by the way, lol). Matt reminds me of my Millennial son: I introduced him to the saying, "A journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step." He responded in typical millennial fashion: "Dad, are you insane? Walk? What do you mean? A journey of a thousand miles starts with your key in the ignition."

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join