It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Four new Storm Rider tweets - here's DECODE 3 of 4:

Tweet #3; Mar 23 2021 13:39:16, delta = 00 00:03:16

@Fionnan53388540
It's all coming down/ just sad to see so much life lost... To war Mongers

1) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 17
ALL = 249

Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations?
Why is this relevant?
Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines.
How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges?
Biggest drop on Pol.
Above is reason why the shills are sliding. In case you didn’t know, shills log and send new info back to ASF for instruction. They use a 5 prong pre packaged injection (one post auto generates four more at random designated times). Common drive of posts they all tap into. Since they misjudged the influence of the MSM they are aggressively looking to censor throughout major platforms in exchange for CIA slush funds and WW access for expansion of said networks. Everything they do has been forecasted and prepared for.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34250 📁
Dec 4 2017 22:38:51 (EST)
RED_RED
Remember?
Hussein AIDS Video.
Hidden message?
Response?
Twitter.
Roles.
Actions.
Expand your thinking.
News unlocks meaning.
Q

3) Usual decodes link to posts: 16, 48, 90, 316 1339, 3916,

#16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise

#48 What is Q Clearance

#90 Confirmed. Classified. ((HRC))

#316 Dec 9 2017 13:54:51 (EST)

What has been said about the US Military?
The speech yesterday verified and unlocked so much.
Expand your thinking.
Re-read crumbs.
Re-listen to yesterday's speech.
Connect the 'markers.'
News (in all forms) unlocks the map.
Expand your thinking.
The Great Awakening.
Q

"We love our U.S. Military. On behalf of an entire Nation, THANK YOU for your sacrifice and service!"

Timestamp.
How many clues must we provide?
Q

Expand your thinking.
Why are we being attacked?
Why are we being attacked by people who claim to be PRO-POTUS?
Do we have a face?
Do we have a name?
Do we use platforms whereby we collect followers?
Selfless.
Zero vanity.
Why are we here?
Why do we ask questions?
The choice has always been yours.
Use logic.
Free information.
What draws people here?
Expanding exponentially?
They all claim to be insiders.
They all claim to have insider contacts.
They do not.
Patriots do NOT reveal classified information.
Why do we communicate this way?
Think for yourself.
Clickbait.
We are a threat to profiteering.
Information should flow freely w/o costs.
We established a series of 'proofs' for this specific reason.
Undeniable.
Unpredictable.
Coincidence after Coincidence.
Growth due to confirmations.
Real source(s) communicating w/ the people.
Unrestricted.
TOGETHER.
Control the information (THEY).
Harness followers / profiteering (THEY).
Define Media.
Primary goal of the Media?
To Sell (each selling a dif narrative - set of targets).
Selling makes money.
Be careful who you follow.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Attacks will only get worse.
Q

#3916 Re Kissinger Bilderberg quote: The Silent War continues..

edit on 23-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

LOL, that’s funny, smart kid !

Just imagine what amazing things our kids and people in general could create or the Real problems that could be solved if they weren’t being indoctrinated with lies, fear and propaganda designed to prevent Unity !

edit on 23-3-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Remember when Biden asked for Nancy’s permission to take questions?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Four new Storm Rider tweets - here's DECODE 4 of 4:

Tweet #4; Mar 23 2021 13:44:30, delta = 00 00:05:14

@TimeforLaura
Neither
CLEAN up
But still
30% of MILITARY is [DS] OWNED.. OBAMAs corrupted goons / the hidden truth NOBODY wants to KNOW.... Human trafficking u.s MILITARY bases involved [HRC] Bushs , Joebama....///UGLY TRUTH..... But most have been cleaned in 2017...(tunnels so exist

1) Typo so should be do... DS

2) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 214
ALL = 792

#214 What is FB? Spying tool? Who created it? Who really created it? Nothing is what it seems.

#792 RECEIVED. CONFIRMED. GOOD.

3) Usual decodes link to posts: 47, 289, 514, 754, 1344, 4430

You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked.
Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag.
Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's?
What is that called?
Military relevant how?
BO could not and would not allow the military to destroy ISIS - why?
How was ISIS formed?
When?
How has POTUS made such progress in the short time he's been President?
Alice & Wonderland.

#289 Reached est 1.2mm, Patriots. You are reaching more than you know. 1=2, 2=4, 4=8, … Godspeed.

#514 /greatawakening/

#754 SEC_TEST

#1344 No private comms past/present/future

#4430 Remember your oath.

edit on 23-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tallcool1

Hi tallcool1, no worries, I didn't infer any offence.

What I don't like about the Telegram posters:
a) We've been taught to use timestamps decode methods to get confirmations on posts - I haven't found a way to do this with Telegram posts to the second, only to the minute. The export function also only exports hours/minutes timestamp.

b) Too many accounts, including the John F. Kennedy Jr. one, are pushing this Trump coin "Free, only pay shipping" - seems like a good way to get people's location, bank details etc. ... and it's only a silver/gold plated coin,

c) On the plus side - Telegram is NOT one of the apps 0311Warrior called out to not use.

I tried to look for the JFK Jr. is dead post yesterday but ran out of patience. From memory:

An Anon asks "Is JFK Jr alive?" and KU responds "No"...

However, once JFK Sr. was dead, JFK Jr. was no longer Jr. - so that could have been disinformation.

If we take on face value the claims that Ezra Cohen Watnik and Josh Kenedy are JFK Jr (now senior) kids then there is no NEW JFK Jr.?

Here's the link Rel -----> qanon.pub...

It was one of the Q&A's that Q did toward the end of 2018. Someone asked if JFK Jr. was alive and Q's reply was "No. Q".
And I do believe that there are other good sources of information out there as well (such as 0311warrior). After all - all we can truly prove for a fact about Q is that Q is (or was) a random person or persons on the internet saying stuff. That's all we can prove, so I can see how we could be led to follow some other anonymous poster - I just don't want us to fall for something just because it fits our own confirmation biases. Selling coins, to me, shows that there is very likely less interest in informing us of the truth and more interest in their own fame-whoring.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Here is one way to judge one of the feeds (in this case, that of Whiplash347).

That feed has just posted (from a source):

We are getting reports from a source at JPL (NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory) that there has been a 'Significant Event' on-board the Space Station'.

"
We are getting reports from a source at JPL (NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory) that there has been a 'Significant Event' on-board the Space Station'."

Wait and see if anything turns up in the 24 to 48 hours.

Cheers

Could be related to this:

Previously unkown bacteria discovered on the space station could help grow plants

"Four strains of bacteria, three of which were previously unknown to science, have been found on the space station. "

The article emphasizes that they may be used to help grow plants during long-term spaceflight missions in the future.

But if these are a new variation of life with space as its home environment, that could be a pretty big deal. I've always thought that if disclosure about alien life occurs, it would start with discovering bacteria, admitting plants could exist or used to exist elsewhere than Earth... and spoon feed us whatever they want to disclose in tiny increments.

MY APOLOGIES, this is a CNN link.

edit on 3/23/2021 by cimmerius because: Get quote to show properly

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

New 'Qs etc. are trying to state the oncoming World - I suppose you have followed each and ever Corbett Report, + WEF, RESET 19 plan, Meeting was cancelled in Austria , January, will now be held in Singapore June 2021. Plus the full Medical Reports of Oncomig Lochdown reasons, the reason for local sshops to gradually close + the now High rise in said cost of living. plus Difficulties in purchasing certain items. I have followed the Global progress since 1959, and present 'Q' plus said Stormrider etc. are Rubbish. When did they mention how WW3 is to be a Third means of Pop'n Reduction that is carried MORE ECONIMACALLY. Did they maybe list the ever Invisible Elite ?????? Do you fully understand Daegal.com >> Have you ever seen a True Intelligence Report ??? Answer is NO, and you never will. Never mind, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, Wait for it , it's going to happen................... (Grin). The 1950 Bilderberg Group, plus The Fabians, plus the said Club of Rome 1969, HQ in Hamburg, are a third of reality. Try Tavistock etc. for that will clearly explain everything...........APOLOGIES FOR BEING ONE IGNORANT, LINE FORWARDING, TWIT. I will now return to Amateur Radio etc. PS You obviously have full 777 plan ??

I'm sorry steaming, but I must be a bit thick in the head. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and still have no idea how any of this answers my original question to Rel that you jumped on:

Q told us plainly that JFK Jr. is dead.
These "new Q's" are saying JFK Jr. will be Trump's VP.
In a 5 million page set of threads about Q's posts and where they lead us, why are we suddenly deciding to follow posts from people who contradict Q?

(and also the Melania is Princess Diana nonsense)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Hot Potato (PM)
YMMV
Maybe just me ,but for now
... Avoiding en countering .....

edit on 3232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Interesting synchronicity that the Telegram John F Kewnedy Jr. account is now calling out a GhostEzra copycat account, here

Looks like there may be 2 accounts with same name (or maybe one has a space at the end?):
real one has 261k subscribers
fake one has 684 subscribers (link)

To make use of space... There's talk on Telegram of 6pm tonight or 6am tomorrow being kick off: here

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Just odd...

Might be related to the posts about censored ongoing missions?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Obviously YMMV
Interesting when put together...perhaps

Hidden History
The Secret History of a Kennedy Encounter
How a secret Mediterranean meeting between JFK, Winston Churchill and a billionaire shipping magnate led to a wrinkle in the future president’s marriage—and laid the seeds of what would blossom into Jackie’s second.

One of Winston Churchill’s least-remembered meetings, more fleeting than historic, took place when Senator John F. Kennedy and his wife, Jacqueline, boarded the giant pleasure yacht of Greek tycoon Aristotle Onassis in 1958.

π

It’s all speculation, of course, and begins, for me, with the remarkable resemblance between John F. Kennedy, Jr., and Aristotle Onassis.

Speculation on the whereabouts of John F. Kennedy, Jr ...

edit on 3232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Since that telegram talked a little about the internet being turned off and on. Anyone else get hit with the mysterious "AppFlash" bug on their phones yesterday causing them to either be creative in fixing it, or just getting a new phone?

The thing about the "AppFlash" bug was that it was an update that wasn't registered as an update, it took only a few seconds (even on an outdated phone with bad service like mine) and had immediate response to the error messages making the phones useless as anything other than a paperweight.

If something like that can be forced through your phones in a matter of seconds, then turning off everybody's access to the internet doesn't mean that the internet would be down, it just means that it would be down for everybody that isn't a member of the chosen few. Just something to think about.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

What kind of life plan is this guy on? To look 45 at 21 is some kind of miracle in reverse.

This one stinks like the Youtube/goog woman that went into the memory hole, as well as the Walmart one that fell apart withins seconds, also memory holed. One Playbook, over and over and over again.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
FBI and DHS Attempt To Recruit Former Green Beret to Infiltrate and Spy on Oath Keepers, Proud Boys – But He Recorded The Conversation!

Very interesting interview. This gentleman was approached by the FBI because of a "tweet" that they misread (intentionally?), to be an informant. He was one one who did the recruiting, so he walks the listener through the process - how they recruit a recruiter.

FBI guy does mentioned that darpatwit and darpabook SEND information unsolicited to the FBI. No warrant, no request, sent directly.

He is very articulate, it is rather revealing.

The interviewer makes a funny point. The FBI guy wants to know about those big events so they can stop them, but as the interviewer says "what big events is he talking about?" The "biggest" (add snark) event since 911 was the January 6th - the FBI either helped or failed to stop it. Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Whose bodies were in JFK jr's plane and how did they get there?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Flashback - Obama praise songs: American school kids 'indoctrinated'?

School children sing praises to their savior Obama

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Clones? By autopilot?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pteridine

Clones? By autopilot?

It would have had to have been clones and maybe remote control. Bodies were recovered.

ETA: If not clones, maybe drugged or dead lookalikes. After a crash and some hours in the water, a vague resemblance would probably be enough along with a complicit coroner.
edit on 3/23/2021 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
For you folks in FLA, we have a very early Starlink launch later tonight. Suppose to be pretty clear, at least in my area. I got this footage back in Nov and I'm about 100 miles away. Not to bad considering. I think I'm going to try again for this one as well.
Shouldn't this all be near completion soon. I mean doesn't this have to be finished up there and all connected before the other things we are anticipating can happen? I know its been mentioned in the Q Drops a few times. Just cant recall in what capacity.

Falcon 9 launch of 60 Starlink satellites is targeted for tomorrow, March 24 at 4:28 a.m. EDT from SLC-40 in Florida → Watch Launch Live

The name of the drone ship that the first stage booster is coming back to land on tickles me!

The Falcon 9 first stage rocket booster supporting this mission previously supported launch of the GPS-III Space Vehicle 03 and Turksat 5A missions in addition to three Starlink missions. Following stage separation, SpaceX will land Falcon 9’s first stage on the “Of Course I Still Love You” droneship, which will be located in the Atlantic Ocean. One half of Falcon 9’s fairing supported the Sentinel-6A mission and the other supported a previous Starlink mission.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Russia just sent something up too

new topics

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join