It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So, per GhostEzra, Krispy Kreme will now give a vaccinated person one free doughnut a day in 2021. I checked on the 'net, and that seems to be the case.

Pathetic. Sad.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Msm: Use every story imaginable for our narrative.

Barnacle proof drone? IDK.
Apparently the BQM-167A recovery team missed this one. The pics with a person sitting on it reminds me of a movie drone scene in "Interstellar" though that one was recovered near a corn field.

That article mentioned those drones are launched from Tyndall air force base, the same base that was wiped off the map by hurricane Michael.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Looks kinda like Matt Gaetz to me. But I think it was confirmed as one of the Shrivers. Come to think of it, that guy does kinda look like Maria Shriver in the face.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Little known fact - Krispy Kreme will already give you 1 free donut every day if you just go in and ask them for a sample when the Hot Donuts Now sign is on.....so good for them doing the same thing they do all the time, anyways I guess?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yea, pathetic!

Krispy Kreme will you give you a free doughnut every day this year — if you've been vaccinated

Starting Monday, any customer with a valid COVID-19 vaccination card will receive a free Original Glazed doughnut at participating locations nationwide. The iconic doughnut shop specifies that any guests who have received at least one of the two shots of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine qualify for the promotion.

All you need to show is your vaccination card to redeem your doughnut — a vaccine sticker is not valid.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, re JFK. jr posts on telegram, I think there is more to this than sounding like Chinese to English translations:

a) Spurious THEs... we have had discussions about the use of THE as a code word/STRINGER in the thread. Also re the Band The THE,

b) Missing or spurious 's - we know these reflect bait and hooks in POTUS tweets and KU posts.

I think there is an, as yet undeciphered, meaning of THE - for example, maybe it means "The Hero Emerges"?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Link

Breaking News.
Our new SecDef made a surprise visit to Afghanistan

The surprise was that he must have teleported, since the trees behind him were the Japanese Flowering Cherries, beginning to bloom.

Afghanistan has none of these trees.
And, who were the soldiers with SecDef?

Interesting Thread seems uniforms are off too?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
So, per GhostEzra, Krispy Kreme will now give a vaccinated person one free doughnut a day in 2021. I checked on the 'net, and that seems to be the case.

Pathetic. Sad.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I dont understand what this person is trying to say about these trees....is it not possible they have some of these trees in Kabul? And its not possible that they have began to bloom, seeing how its not Spring and all?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Cobra effect on the horizon. Thank you Trump. I have a Home Depot card.🤦‍😂

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

I dont understand what this person is trying to say about these trees....is it not possible they have some of these trees in Kabul? And its not possible that they have began to bloom, seeing how its not Spring and all?

Hmm, this site claims those trees are found in Afghanistan.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yeah....and even if they are not native they could have imported them to install in front of whatever government building that photo was taken at.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The total aid to Africa from 1960-2020 comes up to over $5 trillion or the equivalent of about 50 Marshall Plans...according to the OECD.

Is Aid a Waste of Money?

We sacrificed the 'Stars' for this.?

You're not allowed to leave the plantation...

twitter.com...

Will Elon lead us to undiscovered stars? Missions forward.

For more context see Attacks On Elon Musk For His Wealth Are Truly Ridiculous

Meanwhile, Guy-Brice Parfait Kolelas, the main opposition challenger in yesterday's presidential election in the Republic of Congo, dies of COVID-19 while apparently en route on a medical plane to France.🤡
twitter.com...

Sassou expected to extend 36-year rule as Congo Republic votes [Biden's Congo?]

Congo-Brazzaville has had a multi-party political system since the early 1990s; although the system is heavily dominated by President Denis Sassou Nguesso (Roman Catholic - age 77), he has lacked serious competition in the presidential elections held under his rule. Sassou Nguesso is backed by his own Congolese Labour Party (French: Parti Congolais du Travail) as well as a range of smaller parties.

Sassou's regime has seen many corruption revelations despite attempts to censor them. One French investigation found over 110 bank accounts and dozens of lavish properties in France. Sassou denounced embezzlement investigations as "racist" and "colonial". Denis Christel Sassou-Nguesso, son of Denis Sassou Nguesso, has been named in association with the Panama Papers.

Denis Sassou Nguesso and George W. Bush in the Oval Office in 2006.

Nguesso meeting John Kerry at the United States–Africa Leaders Summit in 2014

Over in the third world they don't have to steal the election, they just take out the opposition, literally. As the world turns. Not hard to connect the globalist dots of corruption toward their One World Gov't.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This @DanScavino self-retweet, at Mar 21 2021 22:06:35 today, seems to have slipped under the radar:

Stay💪U.S. Border Patrol, and ALL agencies along the Southern Border. There is more love and support for you all, than you’ll ever know. #FlashbackFriday t.co...

Usual DECODES link to posts:

#1 Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

#8 Huma Husband in jail. HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child? ... RE: Military Intelligence / State Secrets No FBI POTUS installed his people within each top spot at each 3 letter agency except 1 (good reason there as Adm R kick started this and scrubbed all POTUS nominations to verify oath).

#18 Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule?

#22 Who controls the NG? Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US? Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines? Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize? What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly? Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

#35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. ... God bless my fellow Americans. 4,10,20

#36 Military Intelligence. No media. No leaks. How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days? Focus on Flynn. Background and potential role. What is the common denominator in terms of military backgrounds close to POTUS?

#42 We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

#45 Follow Huma. What just broke w/ Huma? What did HRC instruct Huma to do re: Classified markings? Why is this story just now coming out? What relevance does it have?

#73 Why did POTUS have military guards (uniform) while in HI? Why is this relevant? Do military guards (uniform) typically assist the USSS? Why is this relevant? What flying object was recently shot down? Why is this relevant? How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)?
Why is this relevant? Alice & Wonderland.

#79 Add above points to graphic. Stay organized.

#81 When big news drops please re-read entire graphic. This is so critical and why information is provided in a certain order and why some topics are continually emphasized more than others as those will be the recent happenings. This is the purpose of this new thread (re-organize). Snow White Wizards & Warlocks.

#177 Keywords: Confirm. Green. Sky. Why were keywords added in the stringer? What was the purpose? What was previously stated? To who specifically? ++ Who countered? Learn to read the map. Missing critical items. Graphic is key. Ordering is critical.

#211 NK _ SpaceX.

#212 Re "MUSK. You magnificent b*st*rd, Q read your BOOK!": Do you believe in coincidences?

#220 Reminder. Unclassified setting. Monitored and analyzed in RT. Future answers past.

#306 News unlocks map. Future proves past. Why was the Lord's prayer posted? Which version? Why is this relevant? What just came out re: the Lord's prayer? What can be connected? Do you believe in coincidences? Re-review the map post relevant news drops. Godfather III.

#455 Graphics should be in same time zone. Delta relevant. [5]Today [10]Past [15]Past

#551 Senate vote count [RR]? Senate vote count [Sessions]? Reconcile. Why was RR chosen to be asst AG? Why did RR draft a letter supporting JC termination? Why did RR use full weight of his office to attempt to block release of doc to Congress today? Confused? News unlocks past. D's cannot survive. THE BEGINNING OF THE END> DWS FAILED to FLEE.

#635 Re: "WE JUST GOT THE 1 MINUTE MARKER AT YOUR STATIONS ANONS": Mourn. Murder. Heart attack. Coincidence?

#1006 UK. ROGUE_FAILURE. POTUS DECLINE> PREPARED AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COUNT YOUR BEATS.

#1204 Re Alison Mack singing like a canary: Canary palm tree? Signal?

#1629 Law enforcement should interview the therapists. Each shooter has one coincidentally. Targets? Relocation within 30 days of each shooting? New name? FBI doesn’t know this? Spooks are hard to find? Dream to reality.

#1843 Re Bill Maher: Do you remember their names? We do. Do you really believe you are still safe? Protected? The World is WATCHING.

#2073 CONFIRMATION: Sessions as AG was only way to guarantee Mueller and Rosenstein weren't messed with

#2206 DEFINE PROJECTION. DS PANIC IS REAL. THINK ABOUT REAL-TIME 'Q' TRACKING. SEPT 10 DROP re: MEMES NON_NSA ABILITY SEPT 13 & 14 [2] ARTICLES DROP re: FB MEMES SEPT 16 [2] ARTICLES DROPPED/HIGHLIGHTED [EXAMPLES] SEPT 18 [WIRED] RESPONDS [1] ARTICLE re: MEMES & Q THE WAR IS REAL. www.washingtonpost.com...📁 THE POWER YOU HAVE IS REAL. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

#3406 Epoch Times: Unchallenged allegations of a @DNC computer “hack” permeated nearly all media coverage and were sprinkled throughout much of the #MuellerReport. But analysis of the files themselves shows otherwise.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Photoshop. We're watching a movie.

Photoshopped of "SECDEF":

Bigger:

Original pic (at least partial) of Pompeo in 2018:
(www.gettyimages.com...)

Bigger:

Overlay of the two pics showing the same guy in both pics:

Bigger:

Bonus pic of Mattis in the same area, same angle, same trees in the background as Pompeo in 2018:
(pbs.twimg.com...)

Bigger:

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link

Breaking News.
Our new SecDef made a surprise visit to Afghanistan

The surprise was that he must have teleported, since the trees behind him were the Japanese Flowering Cherries, beginning to bloom.

Afghanistan has none of these trees.
And, who were the soldiers with SecDef?

Interesting Thread seems uniforms are off too?

edit on 3/22/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is what true science is Rel. Kudo's to your skill set #1 but also for your careful following of the Scientific process you use. Like Sherlock Holmes always says about the facts, you can't discount facts until they have been eliminated as the possible source. Nothing is off the table until it is concluded to be off the table.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pteridine

My approach all along has been to accept all inputs and see where the data analysis takes us, rather than discounting them and therefore avoiding the analyses.

For example, am I the reincarnation of Alan Turing, or one of his team? I don't believe so, but... he went to Sherborne boarding School; who were the arch-opponents of my boarding school at Rugby football - it was a catholic vs. protestant thing and we used to make up banners and skirmish every year. I never would have discovered that he was part of that history without following up on your comment.

My ma's neighbour was awarded a medal after work at Bletchley Park, protecting North Atlantic convoys - so could have been the Kiera Knightly character in the film. I have one of her paintings.

Things ARE getting weirder!

edit on 22-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
double ve
edit on 22-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well Pteri, i think pulling 7 was what happened. They announced on BBC before it was pulled then it was pulled down. Never before or since has a building of that type collapsed during intense fires that that building had very little of that from every video I saw back then. The OS is a lie.

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth paid them to do the study and the conclusion was what the 911 truth guys wanted. Richard Gage has been milking this group for many years and, despite the name, there aren't that many architects or engineers in it. There is at east one ATS thread about the study.
They wanted demolition but there is no evidence for such. It is far simpler and there is less risk of discovery just to let the planes hit. One concept was that fires weren't hot enough to melt steel. This misdirection fails to mention that steel loses significant strength at temperature and already damaged columns plus those thermally weakened columns caused the collapse.
The posts on Telegram by Ghost Ezra about demolition and a cruise missile hit on the pentagon are playing to the conspiracy people for support. It would have been believable had GE said that the hijackers were facilitated by the deep state to attack in order to hide something. GE is following this thread and this site. -- C'mon GE team, try to be more believable --

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I 2nd this.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: igloo
That's true. A lot of incredible claims are being made and I'm sure there are many more yet to come. We won't be able to sift through the data and sort out the truth until after the dust settles. That's why I'm not discounting anything... I'm keeping an open mind to all possibilities. I'm just choosing to not follow much of it but that's my choice. Everyone is free to follow whatever information they want. Eventually it will all lead to the same destination

new topics

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join