It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The mom bites the green branches and lays eggs. When the tree sheds that weakened limb they climb off and burrow in to hide from birds and other animals who find them tasty. They don't burrow down so deep in the clay/rock soils but in sandy soil I could see them burrowing real deep to get away from the summer sun. 17 years is a long time to hide from the sun.

originally posted by: Alchemst7
a reply to: Caled
Las Vegas used to be infested with these in the 80's. I remember as a kid tying thread around their neck and watch it fly like a kite. We dug a hole one time (6 or 7 feet) down and found them in their nymph stage. Still puzzled how they were that deep.

edit on 19-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
OK, wow not me.

I have never seen this even more obvious AI video yet with side by side. This is proof to me they are still peddling total bull snip on this. They are working mighty hard to explain away our eyesight. I know what I saw and how many angle I had to view it from.

There is no way his elbow is over a mic from the multiple angles I have seen other than the one where he magically passes thru it on screen. There is just no way. This example they put out is even more bs in the end.

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
I retract my previous post where I said the Joe Biden microphone video was manipulated.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Not exactly the answer to your question... Living In the Private

Yeah, I went down that rabbit hole 25 years ago... not even remotely what I'm talking about, and I don't buy it anyway...

I've posted this before, but it is important, as I think this distinction for almost the entire population is gone.

Great vid, love Scalia (and Friedman)...

I have several friends who have businesses that rely fully on the 80/20 rule. 80% of business comes from 20% of their customers. The problem with them ignoring the "mandates" is that their 20% are older, fearful, want masks. So one complied the other went bust. Risk for no reward is how people now see everything - fear first, freedom/morality/higher purpose is more an elective then a core class.

The simple solution to that is to have very clearly posted schedules for times (say, early mornings) - or even entire days - set aside where you require masks, and you don't require them the other times/days.
edit on 19-3-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Interesting regarding Nukes
__ We have discussed this stuff before in the past - nice refresher
----

----DOE --- Q Clearance ... Comes to mind

The Secret 'White Trains' That Carried Nuclear Weapons Around the U.S.
For as long as the United States has had nuclear weapons, officials have struggled with how to transport the destructive technology.

America’s nuclear facilities are spread out throughout the country, on over 2.4 million acres of federal real estate, overseen by the Department of Energy (DOE)—a labyrinth of a system the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists called “highly scattered and fragmented…with few enforceable rules.”

The epicenter of nuclear transit was the Pantex Plant, about 17 miles outside of downtown Amarillo, Texas, a maze-like complex of dozens of buildings located on 10,000 acres of land. Amarillo was the final destination for almost all of America’s nuclear trains and the Pantex Plant was the nation’s only assembly point for nuclear weapons, a role it maintains to this day.

Transportation of nuclear materials is currently overseen by the Office of Secure Transportation (OST), an agency that has attracted only minimal attention in the years since the fall of the Soviet Union. But a 2017Los Angeles Times investigation suggested problems may lurk beneath the surface. OST is understaffed, with the average courier working about 75 hours a week. Turnover is extremely high. In 2010, aDOE investigation found “widespread alcohol problems” within the agency, including incidents that occurred while couriers were on secure transportation missions. The DOE conceded that these episodes “indicate a potential vulnerability in OST’s critical national security mission.”

“We’ve been moving this stuff since the Cold War, and we’ve never had a major accident,” said Rosner. “But the system depends on secrecy. If we have an accident, that veil will be lifted.”

This troubled, covert agency is responsible for trucking nuclear bombs across America each day

....The covert fleet, which shuttles warheads from missile silos, bomber bases and submarine docks to nuclear weapons labs across the country, is operated by the Office of Secure Transportation, a troubled agency within the U.S. Department of Energy so cloaked in secrecy that few people outside the government know it exists....

The Mystery of the Vanishing Nukes - 2015

.....Where have these nuclear weapons gone? What threat do they pose? What is the military doing about it? More importantly, how many more are there out there that have vanished without a trace that we don’t even know about? It is startling that not only can this happen, but that we can have so little of an idea of what the repercussions might even be. This all seems rather unbelievable, yet even in this day and age of enhanced security and nuclear awareness this can still happen. Vanishing, unaccounted for nukes are still apparently very much a thing. Bear in mind that there are 7 of these things missing somewhere on U.S. soil. Do you know where they are? I know I don’t. But I sure wish I did. Sleep tight.

PDF ! - Systems and Cost Analysis for a Nuclear Subterrene Tunneling Machine: A Preliminary Study,

Underground Bases
and Tunnels

Finally, the southern California location that was chosen for tunneling cost analysis is thought provoking. This is precisely one of the regions of the West where there is rumored to be a secret tunnel system. Did the A.A. Mathews study represent part of the planning for an actual covert tunneling project that was subsequently carried out, when it was determined that it was more cost effective to use NSTMs than mechanical TBMs?

Whether or not nuclear subterrene tunneling machines have been used, or are being used, for subterranean tunneling is a question I cannot presently answer.

California ?
Did you feel it? Mystery 'boom' and shaking reported across San Diego

A boom was heard and felt across San Diego on Wednesday afternoon. Just after 4:50 p.m. residents from across the county reported that they heard a loud boom sound and experienced shaking for 2-3 seconds.

From 2016

edit on 3192021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Hey i am saying they don't have the right to arrest you for not wearing a mask is all. They can ASK you to wear one but they can't arrest you when there is no mandate. I hope that makes sense of what I was trying to say earlier.

Maybe a little...

They don't have the right to arrest you anyway, all they can do is call the cops.

Also, I don't recognize that any government authority has the legitimate power to mandate mask wearing. That power is made up, manufactured, as some supposed inherent power government has to manage 'public safety'.

Sorry, it doesn't. The only (legitimate) power they have under that guise is to quarantine sick people, or entire areas where a major outbreak has occurred, but... they only this kind of emergency power for things that are an extreme public danger, that have extremely high death rates - you know, people dropping like flies in the streets kind of stuff.

In a true pandemic, every single one of us would personally know multiple youngish and apparently healthy people who had actually died from it. I don't know anyone. There is one lady at work who got very irritated when she heard me say something about the ridiculousness of the masks, and haughtily informed me that her Aunt had died from it and it was very serious, but when pressed, admitted her Aunt was elderly and, more importantly, had been in and out of the hospital for years with all kinds of respiratory and other serious problems and had in fact almost died at least once - and when I pointed this out as evidence that it may not have been this virus, she freaked out, insisting that COVID had murdered her beloved Aunt - I had to do major damage control. It was... insane.

Personally, I think the vast majority of those who claim they know someone who died from it, are just blindly accepting what they are told... and when pressed, will admit that whoever it was had multiple serious problems, and that it was those problems that caused them to die, and that pretty much any opportunistic virus or infection could have done them in.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I’ve always wondered if the tunnels could be used to infiltrate foreign enemy countries without having to fly over. Like pocket gophers, dig tunnels and pop up in areas that would surprise you.

Who knows, maybe Digging to China is a real thing?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

You have to admit the timing is curious

Reports of mysterious booms, sometimes accompanied by flashes of light,have been on the rise worldwide since 2017. Many different phenomena are used to explain away the separate instances of earth-rattling events, but so far nothing works as a blanket explanation for the very similar explosive experiences.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Justoneman

Personally, I think the vast majority of those who claim they know someone who died from it, are just blindly accepting what they are told... and when pressed, will admit that whoever it was had multiple serious problems, and that it was those problems that caused them to die, and that pretty much any opportunistic virus or infection could have done them in.

Exactly, people will believe anything, their ignorance is exasperating.....what ever happened to the supposed people dropping dead in the wuhan streets......ohh that must have been just the wuhan strain....lol.

On another note......again.......Russia!!!!!!
edit on 19-3-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Keep in mind - China has been locked down for decades...
As for all those Wuhan Videos ...
Nothing gets released out of China without CCP approval.

A Rundown Of Major U.S. Corporate Media’s Business Ties To China

Despite the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) record of oppression, corporate media outlets are parroting the authoritarian government’s propaganda, even in the midst of an outbreak the CCP worsened through a cover-up. Many of those media outlets have financial ties to Chinese companies with intense oversight from the CCP.....

We do not know the extent of editorial oversight from corporations and individuals with financial incentives to placate the CCP, if any. But we know the incentives exist, and that’s worth understanding. Below is a breakdown of financial ties between major U.S. media organizations and the CCP.

The New York Times...The Washington Post...CNN...MSNBC & NBC....ABC ...Bloomberg

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Ghislaine Maxwell case details too 'sensational and impure' for public, judge says

A federal judge on Thursday agreed with Ghislaine Maxwell’s request to keep certain details in the criminal case against her secret — finding that information would be too "sensational and impure" to reveal to the public.

U.S. District Judge Alison J. Nathan issued a ruling on redactions that Maxwell had asked for regarding transcripts the government filed under seal last month.

"Those portions of the transcript, which were redacted in the civil matter, concern privacy interests and their disclosure would merely serve to cater to a ‘craving for that which is sensational and impure,’" Nathan wrote in the order....

Who is Mark Epstein? Jeffrey Epstein’s brother may be trying to pocket victims’ compensation, says their lawyer

......He is also on the board of directors for The Humpty Dumpty Institute, which works with the UN to rebuild developing countries. He reportedly loaned the international charity at least $100,000 in 2014.

Very involved in politics, he led a congressional delegation of Republican and Democratic representatives to an event being held in Belgium in April 2019.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pteridine

catching up so I'll jump on decoding those new Storm Rider tweets pteridine.

Meanwhile, can you or any planefags tell me what this may mean? There is a US P8 up over NW coast of Scotland:

a) Seems to be heading over Irish Sea towards Greenland,
b)Call sign _Tactical, HexIDAE683A... (6+8+3=17),
c) Transponder only starts on Scottish East Coast (Invergordon),
d) it's the only visible military plane up over UK now, 06:21am UTC.

Unusual? Is it tracking Russian subs, that usually go between Scotland/Iceland to reach Atlantic.

P-8 aircraft are "Multi-mission" and are not limited to ASW but are capable of surveillance of land and sea surfaces. They no longer have Magnetic Anomaly Detection (MAD) stingers but do have other systems which allow surveillance for higher altitudes. They are armed with air-to-ground/sea weapons in addition to sonobuoys and can deliver MK 54 torpedoes (modified for such with GPS parachute systems) from altitudes up to 30,000 feet.
Submarines entering the Atlantic via the GIUK (Greenand-Iceland-UK) gap are tracked using other methods but can be prosecuted by P-8 aircraft should the need arise.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hunt for Red October?

On 21 March, NATO exercise "SEA SHIELD 21" will kick off in the Black Sea.

Today, Russian sources note,

Russia has deployed all six of its Black Sea Fleet submarines as NATO drills kicked off in the area, the state-run RIA Novosti news agency reported Friday. . . . The commander of the Black Sea Fleet’s submarine flotilla, Captain 1st Rank Anatoly Varochkin, called the deployment “unprecedented.”

www.themoscowtimes.com...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Morse has no breaks so it could be any one or more of a combination of letters. I'll decode and post when I have the opportunity.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I've already talked about movies here that seem to correlate with the times we're in right now.

Most have seen the movie "They Live" which i briefly talked about.

John Carpenters other famed movie was "Escape from L.A." titled Snake Returns.

If you've never seen it, watch it if you can. The amount of "hints" in this movie are more profound than a spelling cheat sheet!

Joe Biden's residence may not compare to the extravagant, $100 million penthouse Donald Trump called home while running for president, but we definitely wouldn't say he's roughing it. The former VP and once-dubbed "poorest senator" has been doing quite well since he and Barack officially left office, reportedly raking in millions thanks to book deals and speaking events (some paying up to $200,000). So why wouldn't he move into a 12,000-square-foot Georgian style home "surrounded by Washington elite" in McLean, Virginia? 

This is what THEY were planning. This is mentioned in the movie.

Document Everything here.

Thing is, I also found this..

Biden s Virginia White House Home

Watch&Wait not react, ( thought forms ).
edit on 19-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
I retract my previous post where I said the Joe Biden microphone video was manipulated.

That easy huh ?
Not so Fast .....

CNN Green Screen and Study Sets produce Fake News

New Spin on FAKE News Huh ?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Sonic booms yesterday? Saw this guy was up.

Amazing Polly

She can dig, can't she
its funny how this episode may tie to the CGI stuff going on. this is part 2 of 3

Thanks to most for sharing

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I found out why the P8 was up over Scottish coast!

C_A Simulation Warlord tweet at 07:54

🚨🚨Breaking: The entire Russian Black Sea submarine fleet has left their military bases and went to the sea with combat missions. First time in history. - RIA

Russian article sauce

Looks like the SCARE EVENT is incoming...

They tweeted this 9 mins later at 08:03

In other Russian submarine news, they can’t find this one near Lebanon and Israel.
Eyes
Eyes

edit on 19-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Some decodes of the Morse string:
Single dot/dash letter decode = T E T E E E E T E E E E =3T + 9E = #39 or #93 or #3993
If T=20, 3T = 60. If E= 5. 9E=45 #45, 60, 105, 4560

Other decodes.
N B E D I = BIDEN
C I A S E = CIA iS E?
C I A H
N T E S N I E = INTENSE

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Thanks pteridine! Interesting range of decodes.

I was wondering when the significance f 93 would be revealed.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Couple of PMs for ya, MT.

new topics

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join