It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Massive New Chinese Military Heliport Taking Shape Right Across From Taiwan

The heliport is only around 150 miles from Taiwan itself. It is just under 50 miles southwest of Kinmen County, a pair of islands administered by the government in Taipei, which is extremely close to the Chinese mainland, to begin with. The base is also just over 110 miles from Penghu County, another set of islands in the Taiwan Strait that officials in Taipei oversee. It is around 240 miles northeast of the Dongsha Islands, situated in the northern end of the South China Sea, which are themselves of extreme strategic significance to the government in Taiwan.

An image showing Chinese troops assaulting a structure at the Zhurihe Training Base that is clearly meant to simulate the Presidential Office Building in Taipei.

Whose Submarines are they? Chinese Navy? Thai Navy? Pakistan Navy?
2 Yuan Class Submarines visible in new satellite imagery of Wuchang shipyard in Wuhan, China.

Chinese-Submarines-Seen-At-Wuchang

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So the "burn the US to the ground" folks are getting their wish. What cracks me up is they somehow think it won't impact them in anyway. Everything is connected, on many levels, so the desire for the destruction of others, rooted in eneMedia created self hate, will impact those who demand it as much as anyone. Ironically they're the lest able to handle the removal of their lives as they know it.

White folks demanding "POC" take their jobs, will result, in, the loss of jobs. Something something cause and...

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Whiplash347 reporting WhatsApp, Instagram and FB outages... the comments are replying to confirm mostly out across the world.

GE points us to KU Post #1044

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922237 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:22:28 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922142 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:17:40 (EST)
>>922075
Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.
Q

>>922142
Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.
Q

edit on 19-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Coincidence? I'm trying to reply on another site and the request to do so is off in net la-la land.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Telegram seems to be working ok though, thus far!

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Biden fell three times today trying to board Air Force One.
ATS thread about it.

It's funny that nobody tried to help him or even looked concerned. The White House is saying the wind blew Joe Biden to his knees.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

They are harmless. They are loud. They are high in protein,

Humans are so dumb. Bug's destroy crops but they themselves are an amount of calories, protein, and nutrition that often rival those crops. But we don't eat them. We just cry.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, a sad sight.

No matter what I think of him as politician, it bothers me that such happened to an individual and no one attempted to assist. Not a good look in several senses.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Why is it this presidency seems more like a poorly scripted old SNL skit than history in the making?

Ask President Carter - SNL [Season 2, 1977]
President Jimmy Carter (Dan Aykroyd) takes unscreened calls from the public and demonstrates a knowledge of everything from programming automatic letter sorting machines to reassuring panicky teens on acid.

"Just remember you are a living organism on planet Earth..."

Tom Brokaw Pre-Tapes - SNL [10/26/96]

"Gerald Ford shot dead today at the senseless age of 83."

Yummm...That's great Bass!

The emperor has no cognitive function.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Cue Kamala...

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm not commenting on the veracity, or not, of the below but on Telegram:

1) John F. Kennedy Jr is saying the following:

a0) "I'm going to Florida with Air Force Two.
Do you know why?

If You Know You Know😉"

a1) "I’m the real V.P of the United States."

b) "Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy is the real Second Lady of the United States."

c) "Mike Pompeo is the real United States Secretary of State."

d) "I have 2 sons and 1 daughter.

Who are they?

If You Know You Know"

e) "I trust Ezra Cohen-Watnick.

If You Know You Know😉"

f) "Kayleigh McEnany is a wonderful person.

If You Know You Know😉"

g) "Princess Diana is the real First Lady of the United States.
Barron Trump is Princess Diana’s son."

The taller son is said by Whiplash347to be Josh Kennedy, nuumber 17 for an Australian Football League premiership player.

Could this be posted just to get the public prepared for the revelations to come? Whether true or not, the goal may be opening of minds and reinforcing the concept that much has been hidden from us. Some will believe that JFK, jr is alive but not that Diana is Baron's mother. Some can accept the executions of some of the royal family but not that Donald will be a Prince to Diana's Queen. This is certainly an interesting movie.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Inteliigent Take

In short, Blinken did everything wrong. Seriously, his name is Blink(en). Blink. Can't make this stuff up.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok, I'll risk having my post deleted for this one.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Inteliigent Take

In short, Blinken did everything wrong. Seriously, his name is Blink(en). Blink. Can't make this stuff up.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

To be quite Honest, I feel sorry for the Poor Guy. He is a Patsy and he has not realised such.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

It's not the government in most cases telling people to ware masks.
It's the owners of the business.

Regardless of what the government says walmart can and will mandate mask wearing in their stores.

Do business rights matter to anyone anymore? Or do we just throw their rights away because we like shopping there?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Next time you watch a Film, 1st count the list of Actors - those we see - then try counting the ever long list that follows such, those we do not see............... That one example of Reality...............I guess.

PS Cheers for return ref; the other creep we recently learned more about. Wait till you see one or two lines of it / His previous team schedules. Can see now why the Old Black Book (Flight) owner spent so much time & Money at that said University eh ??

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A federal judge on Thursday agreed with Ghislaine Maxwell’s request to keep certain details in the criminal case against her secret — finding that information would be too "sensational and impure" to reveal to the public.

BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are they to decide this?
At this point telling us everything is in the interest of our entire society.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Where can a LaSalle Univ degree AND a Oxford Marshall Scholar take you?
Established in 1863 through the legacy of St. John Baptist de La Salle and the Roman Catholic Brothers teaching order.

Turns out, all the way to CIA Director.

Newly announced Senate confirms by unanimous vote, Head of CIA William Burns AND 6,212 results from the WikiLeaks Archives.

Biden's national security team is now full. Meanwhile, Chinese diplomats are lecturing US on Human rights & Democracy in Alaska.🤡

The Marshall Scholarship is a postgraduate scholarship for "intellectually distinguished young Americans [and] their country's future leaders" to study at any university in the United Kingdom. Created by the Parliament of the United Kingdom in 1953 as a living gift to the United States in recognition of the generosity of Secretary of State George C. Marshall and the Marshall Plan in the wake of World War II, the goal of the scholarship was to strengthen the Special Relationship between the two countries for "the good of mankind in this turbulent world." The scholarships are awarded by the Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission and are largely funded by the British government.

In 2019, the AMS hosted the Marshall Forum with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, focusing on peace and prosperity. The Forum featured 17 distinguished speakers including the Governor of the Bank of England Mark Carney, the Director of US National Security Agency General Paul Nakasone, former U.S. Ambassadors Michael Froman, Carla Hills, and Bill Burns, and former British Ambassador to the United States Kim Darroch.

Hoo-boy!! Apparently, Burns is one of the illuminated chosen and we got a lotta of surprises in the clown pipeline!

@JFKLibrary
(Image JFKWHP-KN-C21297) 29 April 1962, President John F. Kennedy visits with guests in the East Room during a dinner in honor of Nobel Prize winners from the Western Hemisphere. Left to right: actor, Frederic March; writer, Mary Welsh Hemingway (widow of Nobel Prize-winning author, Ernest Hemingway); President Kennedy; First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy; and Katherine Tupper Marshall (widow of Nobel Prize winner and former Secretary of State, Freemason, General of the US Army, George C. Marshall). White House, Washington, D.C.

Alot of "Marshall" connectivity in the deep state spider web including a strange connection to Ghislaine Maxwell; which has nothing to do with the sex scandal.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

From whiplash

3 years 1 day delta.

Reminder on Burns...

Never before^^^ (new logo arrived under DJT, not Joe).

And just because no one voted for her given the chance to do so...

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just look at that photo of Kamala.
I am more convinced that she was born male.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

SNOW WHITE 6 NOW OFFLINE

by: F2d5thCavv2
Could refer to a system of some kind. Or-

"6" in military jargon refers to the commander. So that phrase could mean the commander of "Snow White" is out of action.

Cheers

Ok, I am not big on this Alien stuff, but what if the Blonde Aliens are Snow white? There are reports of some Nordic type aliens with blonde hair. Makes as much sense as things we know are lies being bandied as truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join