It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: cimmerius

I really do think that something much bigger is going on than what we have been discussing.

Imo it's all about the suppressed technology. I think they're on the verge of making public technologies that will fundamentally change our entire way of life. But in order to do that, they first need to remove the cabal first. The reason these technologies are so highly classified is because if they were to fall into the wrong hands, those technologies could enslave the entire world.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone
The wayback machine has en entry for that domain from late 2003.

Seems like the new design is from 2019.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Not to be off topic but Kobe Bryants widow just publicly exposed names of officers who were first to respond and took photos of the crash...the one last year where a multi millionaires state of the art helicopter he's flown in 10,000 times couldn't fly in the fog... ............... ......................right.

Why would she know who these officers are and that they took photos? The story seems really nervous that the pictures have been spread to others. God forbid someone would know what really happened!

I fear for these officers safety. Straight put out their names like an open contract...this woman Vanessa bryant...doesn't vibe with me...I swear if she suddenly turns into a huge celebrity with a cooking show or something....

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Here's a related article that explains it in more detail:

Many have long suspected that the quantum world — which is weird, counter-intuitive, and wonderful — plays a role in life as we know it,” lead author and Surrey chemist Marco Sacchi said in a press release. “While the idea that something can be present in two places at the same time might be absurd to many of us, this happens all the time in the quantum world, and our study confirms that quantum tunneling also happens in DNA at room temperature.

Futurism

The implication (from my standpoint) is that by reaching the awareness that DNA is quantum will soon bring us to the awareness of our multidimensional existence... which will lead into the awareness of parallel timelines/parallel worlds

edit on 18-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Biden holding a press conference. He just said President Harris. Anyone else catch that?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Remember the Harvard Professor Charles ('CCP Thousand Talents') Lieber...who worked on virus size nanotransistors for vaccines.

That Harvard scientist who was arrested & indicted Tuesday, January 28, 2020, accused of lying to Defense Department, National Institutes of Health about Chinese government funding has some deep connections. DARPA, MITRE, DoD, Nanoelectronics for biology and medicine...

Nanosys A development stage company focused on building nanotechnology-enabled systems. Larry Bock - president and CEO. They have an exclusive licensing arrangement with Harvard University for a portfolio of fundamental intellectual property, including nanowires, which were developed by Harvard Professor Charles Lieber.

www.nanotech-now.com...

Charles Lieber's most recent publication on his research group website, “Nanowire probes could drive high-resolution brain-machine interfaces,” Nano Today DOI: 10.1016/j.nantod.2019.100821, 9 Dec 2019.
Link [PDF]

Charles Lieber was an expert on using nanotechnology for Brain-computer interface (BCI) technology - wonder how does that relate to the vaccines Gates foundation is funding and trying to mandate AND especially now that Microsoft has won the DOD Jedi contract?
Lieber Research Group

The DARPA / MITRE connection really intrigued me.

Lieber has created a transistor so small it can be used to penetrate cell membranes and probe their interiors, without disrupting function. Charles Lieber's Virus-Sized Transistors

IoT - Internet of Things - Humans are considered one of those 'things.' We have dark side forces & Light side forces battling for such tech. One to enslave, control ALL of humanity and the other to free us.

Another angle to consider; was Leiber involved in a scheme to promote a new nanoparticle RNA vaccine for this virus?

Example:
Nanoparticle delivery system can make RNA vaccines more powerful

George Soros IS invested in a biotech lab in Wuhan and it IS located on a 666 address. Go figure.

WuXi PharmaTech Inc.
666 Gaoxin Road East Lake High-tech Development Zone Wuhan 430075, China

Proof Soros is financially involved in WuXi

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Not to be off topic but Kobe Bryants widow just publicly exposed names of officers who were first to respond and took photos of the crash...the one last year where a multi millionaires state of the art helicopter he's flown in 10,000 times couldn't fly in the fog... ............... ......................right.

Why would she know who these officers are and that they took photos? The story seems really nervous that the pictures have been spread to others. God forbid someone would know what really happened!

I fear for these officers safety. Straight put out their names like an open contract...this woman Vanessa bryant...doesn't vibe with me...I swear if she suddenly turns into a huge celebrity with a cooking show or something....

She took legal action and court ruled Sheriffs had to turn over that info. They should have known better and now a grieving millionaire wife is pissed and has names & faces to direct it toward.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Biden holding a press conference. He just said President Harris. Anyone else catch that?

At this point, only people listening to Joe are the fact checkers.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Clip

Explanation for the drone class: "Well, look, the truth is, Harris the first female executive, so, in reality, this is a co-presidency, a truer system of equity and Joe is big enough to allow that to happen, he's to be commended."

Explanation for the confused: "Joe seems to be demented."

Explanation for the Anons: "That guy is neither President or Joe."

Equity = the new buzzword.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

This article says Joe Biden left Washington on Tuesday the 16th of march. The New York times video shows him speaking inside the White House, answering a couple of questions from reporters on March 17th.

www.post-gazette.com...

Awesome. Thanks for clarifying.

ETA: But how can we be sure that video was of him in the White House? I looked at the New York Times article and there is nothing there to indicate he was actually in the White House when that was filmed. It could have been anywhere, near as I can tell.
edit on 18-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I hope there’s enough sanity in Russia/China/Iran/NK that they don’t look at this as an opportunity to surprise attack... conventional, cyber, or nuke.

I am feeling we are projecting a weak posture.

link   

Yup I heard it "live" from The White House🤩

Hey I though he embarked on his 3 day travel tour ???? Hmmmmm

link   

I heard him. Notice how Kamala leaves the room at the end before Joe. The VP usually trails a bit behind the President.

It's disgusting how Joe Biden never gives any credit to the scientists and support officials who worked their butts off developing the vaccines last year.

And why is Joe Biden at the White House yesterday and today? He supposedly left Tuesday on a multi-state campaign to describe how great the $1.9 Trillion Covid package is for Americans.

Worst Administration EVER...Maybe because is mostly fakery?
edit on 3/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

dollars to donuts the real Joe is still tucked away in that basement.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And why is Joe Biden at the White House yesterday and today? 

Again, how do we know that's the White House? I see nothing in this video either to suggest he is in the White House. He could be anywhere.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The Brazilian senator Major Olímpio - who was one of the key members of Jair Bolsonaro’s 2018 election campaign - has died of Covid-19 in São Paulo.
twitter.com...

Anyone who is on the populist/Trump side is a target.

Meanwhile, EU leaders have apparently got the 'message' incentive to recommence the jabs or Die.

Spain to resume AstraZeneca vaccinations from Wednesday: minister.

Germany to resume AstraZeneca vaccinations from Friday: minister.

Italy will restart AstraZeneca vaccinations Friday, says prime minister.

France to resume use of AstraZeneca vaccine on Friday, says prime minister. Also, French PM announces a 4-week lockdown for the Paris region and part of northern France.

WHY??
European Union's medicines regulator has concluded the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid19 vaccine is "safe and effective".

However, Norwegian experts say not so fast...
deadly blood clots were caused by the AstraZeneca covid vaccine

Maenwhile, Switzerland which is not part of the EU...

After refusing to approve the vaccine for people in any age group due to “insufficient data”, Switzerland previously said it may sell it on or give it away “because AstraZeneca’s vaccine has a bad reputation”.

WTF? Makes ya feel warm & fuzzy. Worse, the sheeple will rush out to get it because, free stuff.😳👎

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Clip of Vlad, being, you know, candid.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

LOL! And broadcasted live in 45 languages.

Vladimir Putin, Russian President (Russian): "When we observe someone, or we think we are observing someone, we have the impression that we are looking at the object of our observation through a magnifying glass, or at least through a transparent glass. In fact, we usually look into a mirror. We shouldn't swoop down in absentia, we should continue our relationships. And what's more, you know, I was just thinking about it. Last time the phone call was initiated by President Biden. I want to invite President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it actually live, online. But with no delays, directly in an open, direct discussion. I think that this would be interesting for the Russian people, for the US people, and for many other countries as well. I mean that we, as the largest nuclear powers, have a special responsibility for strategic security on the planet."

Vladimir Putin, Russian President (Russian): "I wouldn't put it off. I want to go to the taiga this weekend and rest there for a while. But we could do it either tomorrow or, let's say, on Monday. You are welcome, we are ready at any time that is convenient for the American side. Right now, after our conversation, I will instruct the Foreign Ministry to do so."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dodgy

suspicions-grow-nanoparticles-pfizer-s-covid-19-vaccine-trigger-rare-allergic-reactions

www.sciencemag.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Barack, Michelle Obama get vaccine in new ad with all living presidents except Trump

Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama came together for a new advertisement promoting the COVID-19 vaccine. The former presidents were seen in two different videos released on Thursday prompting the vaccine but Donald Trump was not in either video, as reported by CNN.

source

This whole vaccine confidence campaign/"convincing " strategy is so overbearing and disrespectful to the notion of personal boundaries and freedom of choice. Whatever happened to "No means no" ?

This crusade to pressure everyone to get vaccinated makes me think of that creepy, stalkerish guy who refuses to take no for an answer when he picks up on unwilling victims. He won't give up until he's convinced her that she wants it and if that doesn't work, he'll just take her by force

It doesn't surprise me that our government works in this manner seeing that it's mostly comprised of narcissists, psychopaths, sociopaths and sexual predators. Unironically, these are the very types of people who gravitate to positions of power, authority and control
edit on 18-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join