It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
twitter.com...

"They're coming! This is the year of the 17-year cicada in our area. There will be trillions of them in early summer. They are harmless. They are loud. They are high in protein, if you're into that. They don't social distance. It's a phenomenon of nature to be enjoyed. Can't wait!"

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
twitter.com...

"They're coming! This is the year of the 17-year cicada in our area. There will be trillions of them in early summer. They are harmless. They are loud. They are high in protein, if you're into that. They don't social distance. It's a phenomenon of nature to be enjoyed. Can't wait!"

CICADA?
17?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Exactly. Now where are those darn cicada pictures...was that E that posted those?

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

CICADA?
17?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I and others don't believe the "Great Awakening" is a game..it's essential to our survival.

The secrets they hold are the reason "these people are sick" those people would be us.

During a full blown purge of anyone or anything that may reveal the truth, or even suggest taking a closer look, we follow "Storm Rider" on Twatter.. Has anyone asked themselves why their still allowed to tweet, and more importantly why they speak like an Asian doing their best to speak English..

Q Thread 36 "The Storm Rider..Beijing insider postings"

Sending love and respect to you all, I feel their is still some booms incoming but...DAMN

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I and others don't believe the "Great Awakening" is a game..it's essential to our survival.

The secrets they hold are the reason "these people are sick" those people would be us.

During a full blown purge of anyone or anything that may reveal the truth, or even suggest taking a closer look, we follow "Storm Rider" on Twatter.. Has anyone asked themselves why their still allowed to tweet, and more importantly why they speak like an Asian doing their best to speak English..

Q Thread 36 "The Storm Rider..Beijing insider postings"

Sending love and respect to you all, I feel their is still some booms incoming but...DAMN

The fireman is in the house!

The storm rider tweet does echo, FWIW, a BigDAnon contention that the goons were putting nukes under Yellowstone.

Another FWIW, excellent researcher Bruce Cathie wrote a book ages ago (others confirmed) that Nukes require far more then a fuse to detonate - the Sun, Earth's magnetic fields and location are needed. Either way, the curious Storm Rider tweets add to others to round out some aspects of the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Have sent a post. ok

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
They want you divided, Stay UNITED !

Americas Darkest Secret - The Nine Stages of American Autogenocide

Hoo-boy, that's one of the darkest articles I've read concerning America in a long time and new word/term for me. Certainly shines an ugly perspective on everything we see going on today and in hindsight! Excellent write-up though despite the horror and truth of it all. No surprise these despotic (alien) monsters view us all as Untermenchen and with the Klaus 4th Reich dream along with all the fascist measures & changes that are undeniable, this is some freaky scary realism. One piece of their plan that amazes me still, is the blitzkrieg speed they have moved the world in just ONE year with practically zero pushback.

Normally, a mass movement change occurs over a decade so very few even notice and little interruption with everyone's status quo. By the time you notice, it's too late. Population control/reduction must be a top priority for the 2020s and killing off the weak & old reduces all those pension plan payouts among other greed incentives.🤬
I think they are hell-bent on meeting the UN Armageddon Agenda goals by 2030 no matter the 'cost' & sacrifice while they survey the scorched landscape from their ivory towers.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I love this timeline.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Great explanation. This is what the tree huggers call the upgrade to the new Human on the new earth, higher vibration, 5D. Sacha Stone says we are becoming homo divinicus. Vedas say our dna can be upgraded by the Sun.
edit on 3/18/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

Wanted to add that this means we are becoming more compassionate. We need more compassion in order for the world to see the dark. Tipping point is imminent.
edit on 3/18/2021 by BlissSeeker because: relevance

edit on 3/18/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Las Vegas used to be infested with these in the 80's. I remember as a kid tying thread around their neck and watch it fly like a kite. We dug a hole one time (6 or 7 feet) down and found them in their nymph stage. Still puzzled how they were that deep.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Audio shows the media got it all wrong.
The Washington Post got it wrong, plain and simple.

TIME TO REVISIT MORE OF THESE ARTICLES/TIMING/PATTERN
1. A MSM outlet creates "the facts" to spread the news (narrative).
2. Other MSM report without independent research ("xxx reported by first outlet")
3. Social media influencers & followers spread "the facts" WW.
4. Social media features bans/censors anyone questioning this narrative.
5. Future research now cite this article "as fact" in future opinions.
6. Months later retraction treated as a mistake (with or without apology).

The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud

Timeline & Research Methodology:
- Nov 3 = election on Tuesday
- Nov 10 = NYT published article online (Tuesday)
- NYT contacted officials in every state on Monday & Tuesday = Nov 9-10
- May have called all 50 states but didn't talk to them all (word play)

Same article confirms all statements collected before state reviews finished:

South Carolina proof of no fraud:

Minnesota proof of no fraud:

Michigan proof of no fraud:

Montana proof = taken from an online post:

NYT PICKS Comments Section selections:

MSM immediately starts pushing: "NYT reports... no election fraud":

MSM outlets (even same publication) drop old narratives:

What happens when CONTROL THE NARRATIVE and 4am TALKING POINTS evidence is revealed?
edit on 19-3-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

catching up so I'll jump on decoding those new Storm Rider tweets pteridine.

Meanwhile, can you or any planefags tell me what this may mean? There is a US P8 up over NW coast of Scotland:

a) Seems to be heading over Irish Sea towards Greenland,
b)Call sign _Tactical, HexIDAE683A... (6+8+3=17),
c) Transponder only starts on Scottish East Coast (Invergordon),
d) it's the only visible military plane up over UK now, 06:21am UTC.

Unusual? Is it tracking Russian subs, that usually go between Scotland/Iceland to reach Atlantic.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODES on (Q) The Storm Rider's 4th to 13th tweets of 18th (2 posts, 8 replies) - makes 13 for the day:

Short version so look up the KU post contents yourselves in most cases! (Else I'll be typing til lunchtime). Link to KU MAP.

Tweet #4; Mar 18 2021 19:12:40, delta= 00 12:50:09

@magnolia0469 Find the Ke[y]stone

1) Ke[y]stone = [y] + KETONES, which have a "Y" bond!

KETONES have formula R2C=O.
If we use element with number 17 = Chlorine we get Cl2C=O which is PHOSGENE

It is a colorless gas; in low concentrations, its odor resembles that of freshly cut hay or grass.[7] Phosgene is a valued industrial building block, especially for the production of precursors of polyurethanes and polycarbonate plastics.

It is very poisonous and was used as a chemical weapon during World War I, when it was responsible for 85,000 deaths.

PLASTIC is POISONOUS?

2) Links to posts: 9, 17, 33, 1240 (Reagan-We must Fight), 1250 (UBL), 1912

Tweet #5; Mar 18 2021 19:25:28, delta= 00 00:12:48

End the Game! End the Movie!
/Patriots losing hope/???
_You don't realize
20,000 missing nukes/hidden [H]
160 different far deadlier virus/ chimera Missing/hidden[c_a] bush [H][jb]DarkWinter22 (nukeholcst 22 cities)//CABAL MAY BE DEAD BUT MINIONS HAVE THE WORLD HOSTAGE
*CLEAN UP t.co...

Links to Posts: 63 (Choice - take net down?), 303 (Renee J James), 709 (JFK Con Room.), 1248 (Wake up! Learn. Question. Fight!), 1925 (Timelines change), 2528 (see below)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e7c8d9 No.4117825 📁
Dec 2 2018 16:47:00 (EST)
Power belongs to the people.
You are what matters.
All you needed was a spark to UNITE TOGETHER.
They are scared.
Think Fake News attacks [2nd only to POTUS himself].
TOGETHER WE WIN.
Trust yourself.
Think for yourself.
You are not alone.
Open your heart and your mind.
Where We Go One > We Go ALL!!!
Q

Tweet #6; Mar 18 2021 19:39:06, delta= 00 00:13:38

End the Movie Q,45,Mil.?
Understand!
_The plan to save the world/OPs have been going over 4 years+
20,000 missing nukes/[H] cheney bush ext.[HRC][DS]>>32,000 Miles Tunnels Kids,dreno,45mil. Trafficking, 160 deadly virus missing[duke/Manitoba/Wuhan ext./
YOU ARE IN THE STORM t.co...

Links to Posts: 115 (!!!!!!!!!!!), 304, 548 (BHO/Soros pic), 1338 (SpaceX F9 China/FB Explore further), 1939 ([WHO] ARE THE FIREWALLS?), 3906 (Decide for yourself, Difficult truths will soon see the light of day. WWG1WGA!!!)

Tweet #7; Mar 18 2021 19:45:28, delta= 00 00:06:22

@nofoxgvn 70,000 in 80s
Down to 3,700 recent
/// Where do you think it went
They did not Magically dissapear///
Some were disposed/ most were sold.//) The Google figures are lying
... The u.s in this moment is lined with WARSHIPS/... Detriment inside the u.s borders active
BROKEN ARROW

Links to Posts: 85 (Who funds MS13?), 286 (see below), 383 (FOX 3?), 622 (Time to play, Dopey. Black Forest.), 1945 (What is the penalty for treason? ), 4528 (The honor is ours. Nice meeting you.)
286=

Strike package Bravo-dT450-1
_Conf_^_y_7
[R]_( )[+ 4]

Tweet #8; Mar 18 2021 20:11:01, delta= 00 00:25:33

@carolvoyles2 Military is up 45 years ahead of classified TECH.....//) they know and can see.... FAR.../// Have faith/// Believe..
Q)UANTUM SUPREMACY12.....
There is only 1
Q
God wins

Links to posts: 1, 89 (CF open investigation), 183 (Cpt. Green Rothschild mission), 356 (Trip test.), 1101 (Follow the family), 2011 (SNOW WHITE 6 NOW OFFLINE.), 2533 (Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing. History books.)

SNOW WHITE = Rothschild family?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

SNOW WHITE 6 NOW OFFLINE

Could refer to a system of some kind. Or-

"6" in military jargon refers to the commander. So that phrase could mean the commander of "Snow White" is out of action.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Excellent Post BT. The New York Times's tabloid journalism has caused a lot of embarrassment in broadcast media and print publications across the country. But the outlets still revere the NYTimes and regurgitate every word it prints.

I bet the NYTimes called state election officials in Nov 2016, got the same response, but didn't report that Donald Trump won, fair and square.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I retract my previous post where I said the Joe Biden microphone video was manipulated.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Cool. Cicadas are neat creatures. One evening in a tent near the Med coast, hundreds of them serenaded my wife and I into a restful sleep.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Can we make the guy on the left side, President? He looks more competent than Biden.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

DECODES on (Q) The Storm Rider's 4th to 13th tweets of 18th (Part 2)

Tweet #9; Mar 18 2021 20:20:49, delta= 00 00:09:48

@hunting_nazis Exto!!
He's was turned in 2018
Turn COAT
//Actors//
PELOSI 2017 (actress)
Xi
Ext.
///All that matters now is Future Proves past (mil. tech 45 years ahead/search/finding the last 20,000 nukes 160 missing bioweapon virus/chimera/35,000 Miles Tunnels dis.
The plan to save the WORLD

Links to posts: 48 (What is Q Clearance), 127 (The graphic is your key.), 295 (Pics BHO, Merkel, HRC), 326 (Expect fireworks. JUSTICE.), 948 (Dead cat bounce. Enjoy the show. Bring the rain! ), 2020 (We will gladly end our lives to ensure he lives.), 2049 (see below):

HRC = Alice
SA = Wonderland
WHO ARE THE WHITE RABBITS?
Re_read drops re: SA
Have faith.
For God & Country.

Tweet #10; Mar 18 2021 20:28:47, delta= 00 00:07:58

@wishfulldreamz @carolvoyles2
The children are important! They are the future that CREATES Q)uantum S. SUPREMACY12 [skygaze17]>>>;
_You will love the ending of the movie
_PATIENCE
_._...._....

1) If you discount 1st dash, as used like lines above, then MORSE = AS LI

Links to posts: 74 (Q = Alice), 191 (Vatican snake pit), 366 (Splash/Fox Three def'ns), 758 (SEPT 7, 1776.), 2028 (Information comes in many forms.), 2847 (Vinyl: You have more than you know.)

Tweet #11; Mar 18 2021 20:38:20, delta= 00 00:09:33

@JoanofArc777777 @nofoxgvn
It's not a secret.
Drive certain parts of the coasts and you can see the lining...
Certain apps can give 24 hr movements. Trackers// half have gone DARK..
But their there

Links to posts: 73, 83 (Hillary & Saudi Arabia.), 198 (3 sides form what shape?), 933 (pawn used), 2038 (We will do our job to protect the vote.), 3820

Tweet #12; Mar 18 2021 21:08:05, delta= 00 00:29:45

@JoMomma1574
End the Game! End the Movie!
/Patriots losing hope/???
_You don't realize
20,000 missing nukes/hidden [H]
160 different far deadlier virus/ chimera Missing/hidden[c_a] bush [H][jb]DarkWinter22 (nukeholcst 22 cities)//CABAL MAY BE DEAD BUT MINIONS HAVE THE WORLD HOSTAGE
*CLEAN UP

Links to posts: 50, 292 (2x What is that ring?), 653 (Newport Beach. Hotel GM.), 805 (C_A Journalists/priests), 2108 (#FLY[RR]FLY#), 2945 (Those who would normally hide in the shadows are forced into the LIGHT. P-A-N-I-C Patriots in Control.)

Tweet #13; Mar 18 2021 21:17:43, delta= 00 00:09:38

@chipwhip7 @SuperFleck1 @athenaspsyche
Everything is important when done honest love.... FUTURE PAST PRESENT

Links to posts: 15 (11.3 - Podesta indicted), 108 (Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.), 274 (Godfather III
Be prepared for what you find.), 938 (N does not refer to Nazi. The continued Nazi ideology is relevant. Events will clarify. Think subgroup.), 1743 (Important marker. Think connections. D5), 2117 (What FISA is about to be DECLAS?)

Notes: re #108:
a) BHO tweeted March Madness at 8:00:08 on 18th.
b) #108 = 10+8 = 18th
c) There are 159 posts with GO in that could link to this timestamp?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

PLASTIC is POISONOUS?

Chlorine is also in table salt, with that dangerous Sodium and ... they live happily together.

So ... not necessarily!

P

new topics

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join