It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks for vid repost.😎

Communist Party USA is an organizing, Leninist, propaganda arm for BLM.

twitter.com...

Creeping Normalcy (also called landscape amnesia) is a Cognitive Bias that the average human is blind to and they can be manipulated with it. Creeping Normalcy is explained by the illustration of slowly increasing the temperature of the water in a pot with a frog in it. The frog relaxes and doesn’t jump out until his ass is cooked.

The cancel culture clowns are going to learn the hard way. Hard to believe such organizations are permitted to exist in this Country. Recent history (1950s) already forgotten. I just hope they don't pull all of society down the abyss.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So I had this come across my feed today (I know this has been posted on ATS before):

pdf4pro.com...

ALIEN INTERVIEW, Based On Personal Notes and Interview Transcriptions Provided by: Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, Editing and Supplemental Footnotes by: Lawrence R. Spencer

This is the story of the woman who claimed to interview the alien survivor from Roswell, "Airl" who was a part of "The Domain." I spent most of the day today reading it. At about page 90 I crashed and slept for about 2 hours. From the very start I was completely caught off guard. The Domain has a symbol. Now keep in mind this is from 2008.

I overlaid this over the Space Force Seal. No funny business. Just resized and rotated it 2 degrees.

Bigger:

There is absolutely no way that is a coincidence. Zip. Zilch. Nada. I mean...it is absolutely a perfect fit.

Some other takeaways:

"QUESTION - If you are not a biological entity, why do you refer to yourself as feminine?
ANSWER - I AM A CREATOR. MOTHER. SOURCE."

The idea is that everyone creates their own reality (or prison). It also connects a lot with with I have read about "Non Source Players" separate from this document.

Here is another interesting quote. Remember, this is 2008.

"Oddly, Airl told me that her favorite books are "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"

And there is also a Tesla connection:

"A few officers of The Domain Expeditionary Force have taken it upon themselves to provide technology to Earth during their off duty time. These officers leave their "doll" at the space station and, as an IS-BE, assume or take over a biological body on Earth. In some cases an officer can remain on duty while they inhabit and control other bodies at the same time. This is a very dangerous and adventurous undertaking. It requires a very able IS-BE to accomplish such a mission, and return to base successfully. One officer who did this recently, while continuing to attend to his official duties, was known on Earth as the electronics inventor, Nicola Tesla."

Without droning on, the point is that we are all being controlled by demonic beings and will be until some kind of awakening.
edit on 3/15/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not sure about Nesara on St. Patty’s Day Sufi, but the big banks have been downright hostile to their “ customers “ for quite awhile now Sufi, I can’t tell you how much of a difference it makes to bank with small local banks in terms of customer service. Wells Fargo would actually hold my paychecks for two days even though my employer was also a WFB customer ! Oh it felt good to close that account, even though they made me wait a few days until they APPROVED closing my account, bastards !

So did you guys see this nightmare that just happened at BofA in Texas, when a 65 yr old woman refused to wear a mask ?
This lady is standing on her little dot social distancing waiting to do her banking, when some clueless, young “ manager “ tells her she MUST wear a mask while baking in that PRIVATE bank, even though the state had lifted mask mandate, she refuses and apparently is pissed enough that she’s now going to close out her account ! Well this moron manager calls the cops and the woman is taken down, arrested and actually this is cheered on by other customers when she pleads for someone to speak up and help her.
The worst part is that even though she’s totally right, she handled it wrong or at least not in her best interests in the end, moral of the story guys, pick your battles wisely. I hope she took out a nice chunk of change and enjoys the rest of her life.
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Not sure about Nesara on St. Patty’s Day Sufi, but the big banks have been downright hostile to their “ customers “ for quite awhile now Sufi, I can’t tell you how much of a difference it makes to bank with small local banks in terms of customer service. Wells Fargo would actually hold my paychecks for two days even though my employer was also a WFB customer ! Oh it felt good to close that account, even though they made me wait a few days until they APPROVED closing my account, bastards !

So did you guys see this nightmare that just happened at BofA in Texas, when a 65 yr old woman refused to wear a mask ?
This lady is standing on her little dot social distancing waiting to do her banking, when some clueless, young “ manager “ tells her she MUST wear a mask while baking in that PRIVATE bank, even though the state had lifted mask mandate, she refuses and apparently is pissed enough that she’s now going to close out her account ! Well this moron manager calls the cops and the woman is taken down, arrested and actually this is cheered on by other customers when she pleads for someone to speak up and help her.
The worst part is that even though she’s totally right, she handled it wrong or at least not in her best interests in the end, moral of the story guys, pick your battles wisely. I hope she took out a nice chunk of change and enjoys the rest of her life.
youtu.be...

Yes, this should be lesson. One will not change anyone mind in any given moment. When the mob exists, the individual will always loose when alone. When the cops show up they are only there for one reason and one reason only - collect money = arrest.

Oddly the cop has it all backwards. It appears private but it isn't, it is a licensed business by the state/city, public, as such it followed the mandate to wear a mask because of that. When the state lifted the mandate it was also obliged to follow but folks can wear a mask if the want. If you have to force a mask, then you have to stop if they say stop.

The worst part, she won't be charged with not wearing a mask, just all the rest after she attempted to assert her right not to.

Moral, leave if the only loser is going to be you.

And, you are right about banks, something has happened. Odd, since the multitude of ways to pay for stuff is upon us, it makes sense for them to be more moral, more forthright, more honorable.

WF is where the devil banks btw.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: daskakik

I think phil Schneider (supposed alien whistleblower) mentioned adrenochrome. Saying it's like crack for the ETs.
medium.com...

Perhaps human adrenchrome from humans has some unknown property to it. But, could also just be a myth.

Ah. So maybe this is why the stuff sells, in some corners, for such a high price even though it apparently doesn't have much effect on someone who takes it. Maybe the "people" who are willing to pay so much money for the stuff aren't humans at all.

Thanks for the reminder that Schneider was talking about this stuff so long ago.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A Russian "transhumanist and life extensionist" named Alexey Turchin has published his plan for bringing people back to life.

A Dyson Sphere Could Bring Humans Back From the Dead, Researchers Say

In 2007, he became a member of the Russian Transhumanist Movement, a community that works to prepare Russians to embrace the technologies that will help them transcend their current physical and mental limitations. Turchin cofounded Russia’s first transhumanist political party in 2012, and for the last few years, he’s been perfecting his Immortality Roadmap and proactively recording every tidbit of his life.

Transhumanism: Where Physical and Digital Worlds Meld (summary of IEEE whitepaper)

“Through the transhumanism, cyberspace and physical reality will be our perceived reality,” he says. “Human augmentation and machine augmentation are converging, creating a new symbiotic creature.”

How will that symbiotic creature perceive us?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Russian Cosmism: a national mythology against transhumanism

Ilya Glazunov’s painting Eternal Russia (Glazunov Museum, Moscow) expresses ideas dear to contemporary propagators of cosmism, notably the alliance of Soviet modernity and the traditional values of the Russian empire.

Cosmism, a complex intellectual movement that blends Orthodox theology with scientific forecasting, emerged almost 150 years ago and is once again on the rise in Russia. Part of the country’s elite holds Cosmism as a distinctively Russian response to the supposedly dominant transhumanism in the West. What is Cosmism, and how is it spreading in Russia today?

In the 1970s, a group of Soviet intellectuals became passionate about the esoteric theses of these authors and brought them together under the name of “Russian Cosmism”. In contrast with the official communist ideology, Cosmism was a heterodox theory. It nevertheless aroused the interest of academics as well as high-ranking members of the political and military establishment.

One of these was Lieutenant-General Alexey Savin, the director of the secret unit 10003 in charge of research on the military use of paranormal phenomena from 1989 to 2003. Inspired by his reading of Vernadsky, he developed the principles of a science of the extraterrestrial world called “noocosmology”. Likewise, in 1994, Vladimir Rubanov, deputy secretary of the Russian Security Council and former director of the KGB’s analytical department, proposed to use Cosmism as the basis of “Russia’s national identity.”

Noocosmology (New Russian Cos-mology)...

The Cosmic Subject in Post-Soviet Russia: Noocosmology, Space-Oriented Spiritualism, and the Problem of the Securitization of the Soul - a chapter from the book "Cultural and Political Imaginaries in Putin’s Russia."

The military unit 10003 - psychics on guard of the world

The Soviet secret services became interested in the supernatural and, in particular, extrasensory capabilities of a person almost immediately after the end of the civil war. But only at the end of the 1980-s managed to somehow structure the research in this area.

Thus, in recent years, the so-called perestroika in the Soviet military department turned into a group of psychics, who very convincingly promised to assist in solving many problems, in particular, preventing emergencies, searching for missing people, airplanes and ships, and treating wounded and seriously ill soldiers. Their proposal has been carefully analyzed. As a result, on the initiative of the Chief of the General Staff, General of the Army Mikhail Moiseyev, a new unit was formed - the military unit 10003. The commander of the unit would be Colonel Savin Aleksey Yurievich. The entire staff of the unit consisted of 10 people who were distinguished by their extraordinary and large-scale thinking and had outstanding abilities for military affairs.

During these same years of the legendary Unit 10003, the encrypted name of the Expert-Analytical Department for unusual human capabilities and special types of weapons was headed by anthropo phenomenologist Savin Aleksey Yurievich; in the West, the CIA's STARGATE program was formed and this confrontation in the United States received the name "psi-war." The research of American scientists began the study of so-called vision, which is very similar to the Russian concept of clairvoyance. Its Russian officers were called “Wizards with shoulder loops.” The secret Russian Unit 10003 was supposedly shutdown in 2003. I think Savin's counterpart was SRI physicist...

Unit 10003 logo: (Intellectual Club)

In phenomenological anthropology, the focus is on the way in which meanings become and are reality to the people themselves: how meanings appear to them and coincide with the practical everyday world in which one needs to survive.

Club "Team 10003" invites you to the Blitz-course "Magic in 90 minutes" in St. Petersburg (Russian language site)

Goog Translation:

Participants in an operational mode and in practice will get acquainted with the basics of military parapsychology, super-intuition, supersensible perception, discover phenomenal creative abilities using the methods of military unit 10003.

They will try their hand at writing short quatrains, stories on given topics, master the basics of associative thinking and assessing the personal qualities of people who are completely unknown to them, by name, mental representation and personal things.

The 'Eye' is the cover of his book, "Beyin Savaşları" - translation: "Brain Wars" which reminds me of Aquino's book "MindWar"

And believe it or not much earlier origins of clairvoyance, clairvoyants and somnambulists to gather (channel) astral assets and state secrets, were being done by an obscure English secret society in which Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland) was a member.

Who are the Guardians of the World? Wizards & warlocks. Avant-garde, good guys (White spiritual magick) battling the bad guys (Black magick/dark occult) that continues to this day, more than ever.

10 Kilos of medals:

Savin Aleksey Yurievich, (Bio), PhD, retired Lieutenant General, tells about the search for super-human clairvoyants & psychics and Valery Kustov's bioenergy abilities:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, catching up but here's my read of MrPools graphic that you posted:

1) The Golden Laurel leaves = Roman Caesar.
It was posted for 3rd time on the Ides of March which are 3 says long - therefore brings to mind Julius Caesar being stabbed in the back by Brutus (brute force?). The black face represents "fake black" Kamala Harris doing the back stabbing of Joe Biden.

2) Other telegram users have read the XXI face and mouth within it as Twenty One - which is March 21st; the day after President Trumps 60 day Executive Order runs out - i.e. "blackface" at 21st.

This symbolises manipulation of BLM/Antifa to cause riots when it is announced that Trump is actually President!

At which point the Golden Laurel leaves become the UN being called in to put down the riots.

3) Another read of the Laurel leaves being golden is that Gold becomes King on 21st - i.e. launch of Quantum Financial System.

edit on 16-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

t.me...

More to come. 3.17 and guess where the President will be. Eyes on. No Hablas espanol. Boom from padawan entering rodeo soon.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Please stop.

Where which President will be? And, I don't like guessing. I am stressed enough without you adding to it with your games.

I like you but for heavens sake ... make some bloody sense!!!

JCHM

P

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
McAfee has poped in and out of Discussion here for some time - You know one of the guys who has everything - threatens to spill the beans and disappears a while .... That Guy .... Always claiming if Arrested will release a bunch of Info to the World - Well maybe he'll get his chance to prove the dead mans switch is real ? Time will Tell ....

Cryptocurrency Team Members Indicted for Pump and Dump Schemes - March 13, 2021

On March 5, 2021, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York unsealed an indictment charging John McAfee, the founder of McAfee antivirus software company, along with the executive advisor of his cryptocurrency team, Jimmy Watson Jr. The pair face charges on seven counts including wire fraud, money laundering, and conspiracy to commit commodities and securities fraud by touting and scalping. Watson had been arrested in Texas the night before the indictment was announced, and McAfee remains detained in Spain awaiting extradition to the United States on tax fraud charges filed in October 2020.

John McAfee Faces 100-Years in Jail for Crypto Fraud Charges

edit on 3162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

It was in fear and loathing in las vegas also. The book turned movie by hunter Thompson. It shows him taking a droplet of adrenochrome with his friend saying he got it from a satanist. Granted, hunter thompson exaggerated stuff.

There is also a scene in which, after taking lsd, the humans in the bar turn into reptile humanoids. Another scene, is a flashback after taking adrenochrome walking around his hotel with a giant plastic lizard tale on.

It is only a movie so take it what you will. I read a few ET stories of people seeing reptilians in vegas so it always made me wonder..

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

That graphic reminds me of the UN flag, with the globe replaced with a smiley dead face.
Why would a dead guy smile though?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There are private banks and I would say that is their prerogative to let you in the door clothed/masked or whatever they see fit to tell you. I would think most who could would not do business with those places because of the classless class snobbery.

She should win the lawsuit since this one is a public bank. Texas has said the mask mandate is lifted for public places. Close the doors if you don't want the public coming in after a tyrannical mask mandate is lifted. Publicly traded companies with their doors open for the public to enter are not private by definition. They have to abide by the laws, like we do supposedly.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
New Mr. Pool... mirror looP.

Seems 3rd time this pic has been posted.

For those who don't know, some are saying Mr. Pool account has some insider insight, not Q, but some insight into related events. FWIW, vibe is not larpy, cryptic yes, but not larpy.

Just a note on the Symbology .. . seems everything has the potential for meaning . ...

Laurel Wreath/Crown Symbol, Its Meaning and History

Meaning of the Laurel Wreath Symbol – What Does the Crown Represent?
The leaf used in making laurel crown is believed to have physical and spiritual cleansing abilities. The laurel crown is also associated with Victoria, known in Greek mythology as the goddess of victory.

Over time, Apollo’s iconic crown symbolized victory, which is why it is used to crown geniuses, wise men, and heroes. It is also imprinted on shields and depicted in various other styles in architecture.

In Christianity, it signifies triumph and victory or to be more specific, the resurrection of Jesus that would put an end to every conflict in this world, eventually bringing about true peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Does this Mr Pool delete these posts? Because im looking at his Twitter page right now and the last time they posted was Feb 23, with some weird video...

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What do these low class, mostly minority folks think happens to them if full on, Marxist Communism is ever implemented in America? These people are obviously not students of history - even the history of the movement they claim. Whats the term for them? Useful Idiots?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I have a lot of experience working in Technology at Wells Fargo and most of that place is held together with duck tape, baling wire and contractors from India.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
A thought-provoking post, Caled. Some of it matches with what I've read elsewhere, and supports several of Q's statements. Thank-you.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

This explains the how....
anonup.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join