It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
IS anyone here ever going to sit through this movie a second time?

I don't think it will do well in the re-runs department.

Sitting through it a second time ... I don't think so.

God only knows what the sequel will be like.

P

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Interesting thought. Do you have a video link? I could go hunt for it, but if you have to handy...it might be worth taking another look/listen.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I keep thinking back to the Speech President Trump delivered on Election Fraud. It was right after Twitter had banned him. The speech was posted to Facebook. He was standing at a podium with no audience, and stated up-front that it would be the most important speech he ever delivered.

While it was good, maybe something about location or delivery method will end being why it was the most important speech, rather than the content. (No need to reply. Just sharing what your post brought to mind.)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, also Dan Scavino has been outspoken on the military today, here:

Our adversaries are watching every move you’re (@iimigofficial) making right now, and they’re laughing their asses off at the clowns behind this official US Military account, targeting and harassing a private citizen. What’s next? Drones? Get your # together—it’s embarrassing!
Quote Tweet
II MEF Information Group
@iimigofficial
· Mar 13
Replying to @ARKloster @BillFOXLA and @DoD_IG
We’ve strayed away from our brand and realize that. Our standard practices will be in effect and you can count on us to correct our mistake going forward.
5:39 PM · Mar 14, 2021 from The Mar-a-lago Club·Twitter for iPhone

Note: Why is Dan Scavino tweeting from Mar-a-Lago when he's no longer a president's communications director??? If you're job was made redundant would you go and live with your previous employer for 2 months?

Dan Scavino's Tweets to the military gives the impression he is more than a former official.

Dan may be in charge of the commanders who are carrying out "The Plan", and is admonishing the lower-level people who were put in charge (temps) until ongoing plan execution has reached its completion.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Note: Why is Dan Scavino tweeting from Mar-a-Lago when he's no longer a president's communications director??? If you're job was made redundant would you go and live with your previous employer for 2 months?

This does not surprise me when you consider Dan the Man has been at Trump's side since he was 16 yrs old. He's livin the Dream, why would he leave.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

People can repeatedly tell you that you are defeated until they are blue in the face. But if you stand firm in your conviction and unwavering in your truth, no matter how much they try to convince you, defeat does not become your reality until you accept it as reality. No one can force you to accept defeat. That decision lies with you and you, alone

That strikes a chord with me. I recently went to a Civitan meeting at a local church and when the subject came up I said
"I haven't gave up yet" and I was met with a bunch of agreement this is not over at all. They gave me a can of hopium and didn't even know it. I did tell them about hopium. We had a big time I am not kidding. We have Dems and R's in there and they are pretty much pro America and realize that swamp creatures are exposed and people are not happy with them.

(post by RelSciHistItSufi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
404'ed www.foxnews.com...

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/27/cbs-honcho-les-moonves-will-be-accused-sexual-misconduct-in-latest-ronan-farrow-bombshell-report-says
edit on 15-3-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

DECODES of today's (Q) The Storm Rider tweets:

Tweet #6 at 17:37:53, delta = 02:27

@AskbeForgiven Minions.. Millions are left... The LEADERS Gone... Just RATS Remain///
4 year Op. Circle of Q

Post length = 108,
CAPS gematria = 245 and 74 (RemoveDupes)

1) 4 year Op. Circle of Q
a) This is telling us to note a link on the KU CLOCK:
i) 4yr Delta of Post #1? Would be Oct 28, 2021 = 10/28/21 (sums to 14)

ii) Perhaps pointing to nearest date to 4yr delta on the same min position as 28/10/17?
This would be 10/07/21 on outer circle 25 of posts!!!!!

Cross reference this with the fact that, since the clock started on 12/8/17 (min 1 position = 12/08/17), working back, 10/07/17 = min 59 position! Has a certain symmetry!

Note: I think this does not refer to return of President Trump but rather to when the actions of the deep state have been corrected to complete the plan, i.e.:
By Oct 7th 2021
Original constitution returned and rolled out world wide,
Proper elections and valid governments,
Wealth redistributed,
Healths returned (Medbeds),
Reveals completed,
Space travel, Moon and Mars bases completed,
Earth's Energy fields corrected (34 cabal disruptors like pyramids etc. destroyed).
etc.

2) This tweet replies to AskbeForgiven who talks about various bitcoins - but I think it's coded messages about the military/deep state.

3) USUAL DECODES
74, 108, 227, 245, 1737, 3753,
#74 Nov 4 2017 19:28:58 - encodes March 15th
Q = Alice You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland. Everything has meaning. God bless.

#108 Nov 5 2017 20:03:07
Nothing is as it seems, Anon. What occurred? It flushed BO out. Why is that relevant? Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.

#227 Nov 24 2017 16:19:45
Picture of Bill Clinton/Kim Jong Il (with John Podesta) in front of Wave mural

#245 Dec 1 2017 00:46:51
Hussein is evil and a real loser. No special treatment. Shopping around for a (new) handler/protection is fun to watch on the SATs / spy comms. Morons, all of them.

#1737 Jul 27 2018 14:51:50
Device test.

#3753 Dec 23 2019 13:05:40
twitter.com...
("Americas news room is us. We have all become the alternative news media.")

edit on 15-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Tweet #7 at 17:52:02, delta = 14:09

@AskbeForgiven Be careful with investments///
Your not being told the truth nor shown///
Logical+fake News . Who controls?
Think+ who controls voting system?
///Who controls the wall street info?
Becareful .... Billionaire across the world have pulled//// VATICAN in Chaos ( World bank)

Post length = 290,
CAPS gematria = 226 and 74 (RemoveDupes)

1) TYPOS
a) "Your" should be You're", giving 'E,
b)"nor shown" should be "nor shown it", giving IT
c) "Becareful .... Billionaire across the world have pulled" should be:
"Be careful .... Billionaires across the world have pilled" giving:
INNER SPACE and IS

d) ( World bank) should be (World bank), giving OUTER SPACE?

e) (a) and (b) Combined gives 'TIE meaning Queen (Dominion control) is trying to bait us and TIE financials?

f) (c) and (d) give INNER SPACE IS OUTER SPACE

2) Wrong CASES:
a) "fake News" should be "Fake News", giving F,
b) "wall street" should be "Wall Street", giving WS,
c) Combined gives WFS = World Financial System?

3) USUAL DECODES link to posts:

#2 Oct 28 2017 17:15:48
Mockingbird HRC detained, not arrested (yet). Where is Huma? Follow Huma. This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet). Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals? What is military intelligence? Why go around the 3 letter agencies? What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies? Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military wo approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions? What is the military code? Where is AW being held? Why? POTUS will not go on tv to address nation. POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation. Who has access to everything classified?
Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump? Fantasy. Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
They never believed for a moment they (Democrats and Republicans) would lose control. This is not a R v D battle. Why did Soros donate all his money recently? Why would he place all his funds in a RC? Mockingbird 10.30.17 God bless fellow Patriots.

Note: Is there another reason Soros removed his money from the markets?

#74 Nov 4 2017 19:28:58
Q = Alice You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland. Everything has meaning. God bless.

Note Does Q=Alice refer to QFS forcing financial system to fall down a hole? Is "&" a new CURRENCY sign like $ and £? &/£ look similar!!

#226 Nov 24 2017 01:55:52
_yes1_yes2_yes3_^_cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf Godspeed.

#290 Dec 7 2017 19:39:59
Pope/upside down cross picture followed by picture of THOR smashing giants.

#1409 Apr 6 2018 14:48:46
Think NK. Think Nuke stranglehold. Think logically. Timeline. Plan. Are you awake?

#1752 Jul 29 2018 13:13:46
avenatti.com...📁
Buckle up!

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Sanity, Her Son, and the Credulous

Description:

This woman thinks, she observes, she reflects upon and analyzes her observations, and ultimately she acts in a manner that is sensible and principled. Her son will grow to be strong and sensible; their conduct provides beauty and clarity in a world of muddled morals and confused thought, thought that is dull and grey, thought that is but repetition of the status quo.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Tweet #8 at 20:58:05, delta = 03:06:03

@AskbeForgiven TUNNELS magliv/ montreal>maine>>ny/
Past 34 days 4 magnitude 2.0 quakes
[Not quakes]
11 smaller below 2.0 quakes down
[7 not quakes]
10TH MDCT moving hard....
+Sound of Freedom
+ 22 clone grove dumb/removed
+ 6 months_Novemberdeconstruct
P.A.I.N
Q

Post length = 263,
CAPS gematria = 289 and 75 (RemoveDupes)

1) TYPOs
a) "magliv" should be "maglev", giving IE,
b) "grove" should be "grave", giving AO
c) missing space in "Novemberdeconstruct", giving SPACE,
d) Combined gives SPACE AI E.O.?

2) "P.A.I.N." = Proper AI November?

3) Of interest: It's saying Maglev trains between Montreal/Maine/New York used for trafficking and clones?

4) USUAL DECODES link to posts:
5, 75, 263, 289, 306, 603, 2058,
#5 Oct 29 2017 11:47:18
Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?
see (3) above

#75 Nov 4 2017 23:14:37

By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.
Godfather lll
Alice & Wonderland
Alice (Lewis Carroll) =
The Bloody Wonderland =

#263 Dec 5 2017 01:48:47

+FLYROTHSFLY+

#289 Dec 7 2017 00:33:36 (Note = day KU Clock Started)

Reached est 1.2mm, Patriots.
You are reaching more than you know.
1=2, 2=4, 4=8, …
Godspeed.

#306 Dec 9 2017 13:12:19

News unlocks map.
Future proves past.
Why was the Lord's prayer posted?
Which version?
Why is this relevant?
What just came out re: the Lord's prayer?
What can be connected?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Re-review the map post relevant news drops.
Godfather III.
Q

#603 Jan 24 2018 14:54:08

TODAY, former President Barack HUSSEIN Obama formally retained counsel (9/WW).
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

#2058 Sep 2 2018 12:41:48
Reply to post of "Ezra Cohen-Watnick":

BRIDGES - connecting people.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Bookmarking...my bed time.

gab

The link to the Adrenochrome Harvesting Data Dump is here

u.pcloud.link...

I downloaded the files without issue, and it contains pages like child Hunting Schedules, current prisoner lists including the child's name, age, and location they were abducted from. It includes personnel and the facilities they manage. 

This is YUGE ANONS
Start DIGGING

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
As the World Turns .... Or does back flips

Vatican says Catholic Church can't bless same-sex unions because God 'can't bless sin'

"The blessing of homosexual unions cannot be considered licit," the statement says, adding that "there are absolutely no grounds for considering homosexual unions to be in any way similar or even remotely analogous to God’s plan for marriage and family."

The church and priests can still bless people who are gay who live in "fidelity," the statement says. "Rather, it declares illicit any form of blessing that tends to acknowledge their unions."

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Interesting video, thanks for this...

4 thoughts...

1. It sounds amazing, and has tremendous potential for doing some amazingly good things for people.

2. This talk was in 2017, so these mRNA vaccines are not nearly as new and untested as maybe we have been led to believe.

3. Due to the nature of the technology - manipulating our body's natural mRNA 'code' - it has just as much if not more potential to do harm - even extreme harm - as it does good.

4. I have absolutely ZERO trust in the motives and intentions of the people designing, manufacturing and distributing these things in today's world, and in fact, believe that many of them have deliberately malicious intentions.

I honestly and truly believe that in a world where our political and business leaders truly have the best interests of the people at heart, vaccines could be made safe and effective, and I await the day that we live in such a world. Until then, because of numbers 3 & 4 above, neither I nor any member of my family will be taking the jab, and I'll do my best to talk anyone I know who is considering it out of it (the more I care about them the harder I'll try).

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
"I’m here today to tell you that we are actually hacking the software of life ... we think of it as information therapy." ― Dr. Tal Zaks, chief medical officer at Moderna Inc. Moderna thinks it's god, religion is a code of conduct, Moderna is a code for capitalism with impunity.

Moderna boss: mRNA jabs are "rewriting the Genetic Code" we call it "information therapy" (Ted 2017)

Seems like we've read about this sort of transhumanism thing in history...

Nuremberg Code

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
As the World Turns .... Or does back flips

Vatican says Catholic Church can't bless same-sex unions because God 'can't bless sin'

"The blessing of homosexual unions cannot be considered licit," the statement says, adding that "there are absolutely no grounds for considering homosexual unions to be in any way similar or even remotely analogous to God’s plan for marriage and family."

The church and priests can still bless people who are gay who live in "fidelity," the statement says. "Rather, it declares illicit any form of blessing that tends to acknowledge their unions."

Of course not...
Leviticus chapter 18 - Unlawful Sexual Relations
22 “Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."

Interestingly... just before that...
21 “Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord."

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Let's pray the sequel is called something like:
1000 YEARS OF PEACE - The Best is Yet to Come.

Regardless of what lies ahead,
be prepared to support yourself & those around you.

More March 17 GREEN events:
Bangkok’s ‘Temple of Dawn’ will go green for St. Patrick’s Day because that totally makes sense

edit on 15-3-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

A Gentle Reminder....

Please read This:

An Update I Should Not Need To Post...PLEASE READ

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!! Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Ummmm so...yeah...

Human child adrenochrome for sale

Huh....ok then...apparently that...
edit on 15/3/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Shocker.🙄

Daily Mail

Four people familiar with discussion told Bloomberg that Biden is expected to propose a series of tax increases, including repealing parts of Donald Trump's 2017 tax law that resulted in most Americans seeing more in their paychecks, to help fund the latest proposal.

'We'll be putting surrogates and senior administration officials on local TV in markets around America,' O'Malley Dillion wrote in the memo. 'We'll mobilize our coalition of over 400 supportive mayors and governors – Democrats and Republicans alike – to talk about what the plan means for them and their communities. We'll continue to engage organized labor, the business community, and other groups, to reinforce why the Rescue Plan is vital in getting Americans back to work.'

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

It was late last night when I posted that here.
Maybe RATS is a more appropriate thread for posting followups...

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join