It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Noice find!!

I couldn't see it on gab but did on your imgbb link:

Bigger

Shows Biden and Harris and Pelosi doing a rose garden presser from Tyler Perry studios in Atlanta.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Poooof, Abra Cadabra..........

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, compare the XX against this Dan Scavino Tweet video at 07:17

It shows a black F35 (X shape) tracing a flipped mouth shape to the right and forming a second X?

link   
Can you point out the stadium?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Caled

Thanks much better resolution.

Is the background photoshopped in or are we really watching a movie..

people, do some goddamn research.

it's the rose garden (you can check whitehouse website and see where joe was on that day), next to the oval office. the building in the background is most likely eisenhower executive office building.

google maps - street view
edit on 16/3/2021 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Huh?

LOL! Say what? Must have been a helluva strong wind.🤣 Fake seal, fake Administration; I want my tax dollars back. That's it! The film director is fired! Hey you, go get me that Gorilla Glue girl.🤣

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

LOL huh? Thats not a "stadium" in the background. It looks absolutely nothing like Turner Field, either past or present. Also, if you've ever been to Atlanta, you know that the location of the old Turner Field is right next to the interstate, kinda shoehorned into the spot. There is no open field or a movie studio directly next to it. Actually, the 2 places are AT LEAST 5 miles away from each other.

Just go do a Google Maps search for Tyler Perry's studios to something like Grey Lot Parking Turner Field.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Tbf i posted this for this to be researched. Busy day but found it highly intresting.

I wouldnt have posted knowing it was misinfo

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Agree. You can see the same building behind Trump, JFK, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, etc. in many different photos/ videos.

Unless I am not seeing something or on a alternate timeline, lol.(seriously)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Side note....
What lengths will Fake News take ? Flashback ...

edit on 3162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Can you view this post on gab?

The GA group was taken private and i think u need to be a member to view it.

Pic of a ceremony at the white house, but not in DC.

gab.com...

Ive given up trying to embed pics on ats on a mobile.

ibb.co...

Uploaded it to imgbb.com wich the url redirects you to.

Except that isn't a stadium in the background. It's obviously the Eisenhower Executive Building, which stands behind the West Wing, across Executive Drive. You can clearly see the double chimney, even. Do a lot of stadiums have double, brick chimneys?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
No big deal. Not every scrap of information is going to be correct. Better to get a lot of info that contains some nuggets of the truth than sitting here looking at nothing.

a reply to: jedi_hamster

Tbf i posted this for this to be researched. Busy day but found it highly intresting.

I wouldnt have posted knowing it was misinfo

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Update from U.S. Intelligence

Russia really did try to help save America in 2020, by damaging candidate Joe Biden. But the Democrat cheating apparatus was too much for Putin, as it was for the most powerful man in world, President Trump.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
LOL HBO cracked the case you guys! They did it!

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

What Building is that in the background? I don't ever recall seeing a building behind there before that stood out so prominently like that.

ETA: Opps guess I should have read another page before asking, my bad. Never mind...

edit on 3/16/21 by onehuman because: answer posted a page later

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
A little Newsom news... Blame game time....

Newsom says California recall likely to qualify

Alrighty then....

It's gotta be a movie .... The script sux ... LoL

edit on 3162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

“We will come roaring back”, ha!

After he destroyed his own state, he has the nuts to say that. Build Back Better right?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The Awakening happening right not is not for Anons, but those who keep hitting the snooze button.

Biden wakeup CLIP Warning: major cringe.

For those interested in seeing a troll, not interacting, Candace has taken on planetary troll CardiB. Candace is of course articulate and right, the problem is the Biden Interviewer CardiB is lacking a human soul - yep, said it, as such, there is no self reflection, as such, only Candace can only lose, as the trolls final word - they always get the final word, will be something akin foook you.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Manhunt for Suspect After Shootings at Spas in Atlanta, Georgia

A manhunt is underway for a man who appeared in surveillance footage outside one of two spas where shootings occurred in the Atlanta area in Cherokee County, Georgia. At least four people have died in two separate shootings. Police have not said whether the two shootings are related.

UPDATE: 4 dead in 2 shootings at massage parlors in Woodstock

So that makes 7 killed total in the shootings at 3 Metro Atlanta massage parlors today. Police haven't confirmed whether they think the shootings are connected.
Spas, Cherokee, Woodstock, Atlanta...some weird # going down, again.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Texas has said the mask mandate is lifted for public places. Close the doors if you don't want the public coming in after a tyrannical mask mandate is lifted. Publicly traded companies with their doors open for the public to enter are not private by definition.

I agree with this personally, but, is that actually the way the law sees it? I don't think so, but would love to be wrong...

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join