It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
For those playing the home game, the statistical distinction: If you are less then 50 the chance of dying from The Rona exclusively while have no symptoms is 0. The chance of dying if you test for it, but show no symptoms is 0. The chance of you dying if you develop symptoms is effectively 0.

Lnk

BUT......... you can get a fully experimental jab that won't keep you from getting the symptoms, dying, spreading symptoms or anything at all related to the reason for the jab.

Still think there can't be some giant machine hell bent of perpetual human control, one that controls the eneMedia, pharma, governments, tech, schools, food, police, military and more? Still think that? If one shills for these goons, and somehow believes the are not a part of the Earth collective, they are either dangerously delusional or a disposable drone employed by the machine.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

twitter.com...

World Contact Day was first declared in March 1953 by an organization called the International Flying Saucer Bureau (IFSB), as a day on which all IFSB members would attempt to send a telepathic message into space.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: loveguy

Ummmm so...yeah...

Human child adrenochrome for sale

[...]

Good find and a sad day indeed. Thanks for finding this. I hope it isn't true but we know it probably is.

So for me, this is as sick a thing as there could be. I feel nauseous thinking about how those children's blood could be such a source that they sell it in bulk.

wow....

edit on Mon Mar 15 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Bookmarking...my bed time.

gab

The link to the Adrenochrome Harvesting Data Dump is here

u.pcloud.link...

I downloaded the files without issue, and it contains pages like child Hunting Schedules, current prisoner lists including the child's name, age, and location they were abducted from. It includes personnel and the facilities they manage. 

This is YUGE ANONS
Start DIGGING

If I recall correctly, I posted these same documents in these threads maybe 6 months ago or so? I dont think much ever came from it previously.....sick, insidious # if true.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
US Panel To Review AstraZeneca Data As Spain Latest To Halt Jabs; Germany Sees Increased Blood-Clot Risk

The full list of countries that are currently not using the British-made jab are:

France
Germany
Italy
Netherlands
Ireland
Iceland
Denmark
Norway
Bulgaria
Luxembourg
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
Austria
Romania
Thailand
Democratic Republic of Congo
Indonesia

The jab is experimental. Generally, these things go through clinical trials, nothing says they cannot get volunteers in the millions, they just usually use fewer test subjects as it is easier to rig the data. So, like all experiments, they are finding it is garbage (or is it really?), so, the damage mostly done, they are backing off and this version of the jab will be trashed.

OR, in the case of certain failed Ulcer Treatment, it will wind up in countless food products at a later date after a rebranding from "failed ulcer treatment" to "sugar substitute." Rebranding is a helluva drug - literally.

Look for the Covid Jab to be rebranded as the anti white supremacist jab.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Just how many children does it take to produce 25 kg of adenochrome?

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

one thing i learned Young..If its anything like Tootsie Pops...
....Last Line (35 second mark particularly)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Google "The Adrenochrome Witch", and one of the links takes you to this FBI report PDF, Investigator's Guide to Allegations of "Ritual" Child Abuse. Jan 1992. This document talks about Satanism and occult rituals with children.

The Sisters of Mercy - Adrenochrome (recorded 1982, released 1992)
www.youtube.com...

We'll turn away in a passive decision
We'll take the steps through the unmarked door
A look back for another collision
But the boys of the spires
Are boys no more
Not black and red boys
Frightened by the night
By the catholic monochrome
The catholic girls now
Stark in their dark and white
Dread in monochrome
The sisters of mercy
High tide
Wide eyed
Sped on adrenochrome
For the sisters of mercy
Filled with
Panic in their eyes
Rise
Dead on adrenochrome
We had the power
We had the space
We had a sense of time and place

Be sure to check the 'warm' message left for You at link 👆

The Sisters of Mercy 'Body Electric' 1982

Jon Langford on His Brief Sisters of Mercy Stint (C L R V Y N T magazine)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy'

Ugh. You posed a grizzly question: how many children to get 25 kg of adrenochrome?

I am going to try to estimate that, minimally and maximally.

I am going to need to assume some things, as follows:

'child' is going to be a 1 year old on average, with 2 adrenals weighing 1 gram each (2 grams per kid), assuming that since adrenochrome comes from this gland, it is the MAXIMUM fantasy amount that could be produced, if the entire gland somehow converted to adrenochrome. The true amount is most likely orders of magnitude less in conversion weight per gram in reality, but who is going to 'test' that?

Using this (admittedly very crude) logic, then it would take 12,500 children (conservatively) x 2 adrenal glands each x 1 gram each adrenal gland to yield the 25 kg needed, at age one. OMG

On the good side, I hope this number of missing children / abortion products would be noticed, and hopefully could not happen, and that this 'seller' is peddling a MUCH adulterated product, or a fake.

On the bad side.... ...... ...... I guess it could really happen, and perhaps even more children would need to be 'harvested'?

edit on 15-3-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: added the last

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

If it's real, what's the difference between a regular shot of adrenaline?

Also, could it be some person trying to make money off the conspiracy? Its price is much higher than regular adrenochrome.
edit on 15-3-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

If it's real, what's the difference between a regular shot of adrenaline?

Also, could it be some person trying to make money off the conspiracy? Its price is much higher than regular adrenochrome.

Just had a thought that the price is going up, because supply is going down..... you know, all those rescued kids all over.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Technically none, since it is synthesized and goes for as little as $0.80 a kg.
German site with pic of english translation, even has the same pic.

Scroll down and you will see that they can supply 20,000 kg per month. Punch that into Fowlerstoad's calcs.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

No thanks. I don't like to ingest drugs, at least not of this type.

I also heard that the withdrawals are killer for the looks.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't put it past someone to pull a P.T. Barnum.

If someone is willing to pay 10k times the price because it says "children human" in the add then that is on them.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
I remember someone saying they had tried it, I think it was in these threads, and that it had no recreational value. The most likely reason why it is unscheduled and cheap.

Seems like the widespread myths about it is what keeps people coming back to it again and again.

edit on 15-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Here is someone who did try it and his reported experience...

Killing the Myth

new topics

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join