It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
He deletes right after he posts... his followers post screenshots

ETA he's a 'riddler'. He posts images and videos & his followers try to solve his riddles which mainly pertain to a financial reset. There's sort of a debate going on among crypto traders about which type of currency will replace fiat. Some think it will be bitcoin, others are buying up silver. Then there's talk about the quantum financial system or Nesara/Gesara but many of Mr. Pool's followers say that Ripple XRP will pave the way

edit on 16-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
The battle between light vs dark has expanded with people waking up to the truth and even more waking up each day. They are joining the ranks of truth and becoming warriors of the light. It's a battle of wills. As long as we don't lose the will to win then we can never be defeated. Too many people are starting to see this game for what it really is. The gig is up. Those in service to the dark have only one option---surrender to the light and join us in our fight for truth and freedom or be swept away by their own karmic wave. This prison system is slowly sinking into the abyss. Anyone who refuses to wake up is at risk of going down with the ship
edit on 16-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Can you view this post on gab?

The GA group was taken private and i think u need to be a member to view it.

Pic of a ceremony at the white house, but not in DC.

gab.com...

Ive given up trying to embed pics on ats on a mobile.

ibb.co...

Uploaded it to imgbb.com wich the url redirects you to.

edit on 16-3-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

"The page you are looking for isn't here." is what I get when clicking on your link.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

t.me...

More to come. 3.17 and guess where the President will be. Eyes on. No Hablas espanol. Boom from padawan entering rodeo soon.

I don't Follow Lin Wood like I used to. Have his verbal "disclosures" been proven yet? I really want to know if Lin Wood's Chief Justice Roberts allegations are true.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, catching up but here's my read of MrPools graphic that you posted:

1) The Golden Laurel leaves = Roman Caesar.
It was posted for 3rd time on the Ides of March which are 3 says long - therefore brings to mind Julius Caesar being stabbed in the back by Brutus (brute force?). The black face represents "fake black" Kamala Harris doing the back stabbing of Joe Biden.

2) Other telegram users have read the XXI face and mouth within it as Twenty One - which is March 21st; the day after President Trumps 60 day Executive Order runs out - i.e. "blackface" at 21st.

This symbolises manipulation of BLM/Antifa to cause riots when it is announced that Trump is actually President!

At which point the Golden Laurel leaves become the UN being called in to put down the riots.

3) Another read of the Laurel leaves being golden is that Gold becomes King on 21st - i.e. launch of Quantum Financial System.

11 branches on each side to 22 total. With three objects in the middle. 3.11 mirror 11.3 of sorts. Two "X" marks could indicate two junctures. The semicircle is half way there. The later is just musing, but the 11&22's fit our patterns.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lin’s allegations against Robert’s seem to be based on the whistleblower videos that he posted that reference Robert’s several times. I don’t know who the whistleblower is but there are some that think it is James Clapper under “interrogation”. I thought Lin filed a lawsuit against Robert’s and I have not heard where that went.

It’s my opinion Lin is playing a role for giving out misinformation but also has some real info mixed in as well. Whether he knows what is good or bad I can’t say but I have watched the videos and to me the source seems credible.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Hasnt it been established John here to help was lins whistleblower?

Or did JHTH provide lin with the whistleblower?

Either way it had something to do with him. A.k.a Ryan Dark White.

Edit adding the pic from my previous post.

ibb.co...
edit on 16-3-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So I see that Actor Joe and is coup plotters are planning the largest tax hike since 1993 - according to the headlines.

DJT on the twit alone, forget the campaign trail, pointed out ever.single.thing Joe's team would do.

DJT banned CRT and Joe put it in, Joe gave it to the military.
DJT closed borders, Joe flung them open.
DJT lowered taxes, Joe is going to raise them.
DJT created the path for the jab, Joe takes credit.
DJT took China's access to power grid away, Joe gave it back.
DJT ran a fair campaign - no one accused him of a fraudulent 74m votes, but Joe didn't.
DJT built up the military, Joe has them arguing with Tucker.
DJT drew down troops abroad, Joe sent them out.
DJT's WH was a high energy place, Joe's is a prison.
DJT ignored BLM/ANTIFA etc. Joe's working hard to appease.
DJT called Cuomo a murderer (he was right) and Joe is saying "meh, let's see..."
DJT lowered gas prices, Joe raised them in days.
Much much much moar.

It goes on right now - higher taxes coming. All of Joe's efforts have been in WEEKS, not months or years of a "first administration" but WEEKS!!!

So what gives? Q

Well, the simple answer is: Joe was put there to reveal those who were sandbagging. With Joe in, the mice felt the cat was dead and just came out to play as if business as usual - these people are stupid. Joe is the great revealer.

Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?

Has POTUS made a statement found not to be true?

Has POTUS made a statement as PRESIDENT that hasn't ended up being TRUE AND CORRECT?

Has POTUS made a statement (since being elected) that didn't end up being proven FACTUALLY TRUE?

Has POTUS ever made a statement that hasn’t been proven to be correct (future)?

Has POTUS made a statement/assertion that didn't end up being proven correct?

Another answer is while everyone is distracted by Joe's complete betrayal of the country, things can happen in the background without any issue. In fact, if there is a problem with the shadow government, just have Tucker say "pregnant women in fighter jets is absurd" then send out the military branding folks to scream and yell about it - misdirection.

Nothing is normal, at all. Even those asleep can see this. The question for all is, is this abnormal world a sign of The Great Awakening, or is it a sign of something else? In the past, the way to keep the population asleep was to actually, you know, keep them asleep, but it would seem that Team Joe is doing everything they possibly can to wake people up. Including hiding, but appearing for what was, quite possibly, the single worst "speech" ever given - gathering on the fourth of July my a$$.

Faith is a funny thing, when tested it manifests in fear and insecurity, which, oddly enough, reveals the lack of faith. The cycle begins, faith wavers, fears arise, faith wavers, more fears arise and so on. The testing of faith is tied to fear, so the more fear the less faith, the less fear the more faith. The absence of fear is...

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Stumbled across this modern day Nostradamus site...

There are 7 Pentagrams of Blood that have been identified by SOLLOG in his occult writings. For thousands of years humans have been attracted to these Solstice Lines that form the 7 Pentagrams of Blood and built many monuments and some of the world’s greatest cities have been on the lines that form the 7 Pentagrams of Blood. These lines have witnessed MILLIONS OF HUMANS KILLED In wars, terrorism, murders and natural disasters over the millennia.

7 Pentagrams of Blood

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Hasnt it been established John here to help was lins whistleblower?

Or did JHTH provide lin with the whistleblower?

Either way it had something to do with him. A.k.a Ryan Dark White.

Edit adding the pic from my previous post.

ibb.co...

JHTH is the whistleblower. Testimony is evidence of course. It seems, he also gave Lin some of his document trove, as well. I don't know what exactly Lin shared with the State Bar and his college, Mercer, on JHTH's stuff and election fraud, but this move was very strategic. Lawyers are "officers of the court" which has a certain responsibility - few follow it or care, but by putting that evidence in their hands he foooked them big time - again if they care.

He wasn't clear how much was whistleblower info and how much was election fraud - at least that I saw.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
For your viewing pleasure:

twitter.com...

Bigger:

Can you view this post on gab?

The GA group was taken private and i think u need to be a member to view it.

Pic of a ceremony at the white house, but not in DC.

gab.com...

Ive given up trying to embed pics on ats on a mobile.

ibb.co...

Uploaded it to imgbb.com wich the url redirects you to.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Thanks much better resolution.

Is the background photoshopped in or are we really watching a movie..

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't know. It looks real, but that is the whole point of being good at photoshop. I think it is real. Either way, we are really watching a movie.

a reply to: Caled

Thanks much better resolution.

Is the background photoshopped in or are we really watching a movie..

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Lockdowns forever. Will this game ever end?!! C'mon man, lets get back to the aliens and imminent asteroid impact.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

PCR tests lol

Flashback

WHO (finally) admits PCR test is potentially flawed
Second PCR memo in two months casts even more doubt on the“gold standard” of Covid diagnosis - Jan 25, 2021

Where test results do not correspond with the clinical presentation, a new specimen should be taken and retested using the same or different NAT technology.

Translation: If you get a positive test for someone with no symptoms, re-test them. Or rather: any PCR positive test is potentially a false positive.

It goes on to say:

Most PCR assays are indicated as an aid for diagnosis, therefore, health care providers must consider any result in combination with timing of sampling, specimen type, assay specifics, clinical observations, patient history, confirmed status of any contacts, and epidemiological information.

Note it says “an aid for diagnosis” and NOT “a diagnostic test”.

edit on 3162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Of course it escapes detection. How did we ever survive life when we’ve had all kinds of viruses that we didn’t know existed or tested for them. I guess we can never leave our safety bubble. What a joke

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join