It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
DOD IG addressed. What idiots the people are running this twitter account.

twitter.com...

Eat that crow, you woke fools.

This reply was funny:

“Brand”? Are a bunch of marketing majors running the Twitter account? Stick with killing people and breaking things.

Cheers
edit on 14-3-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Scavino to military leaders.

Enemies are laughing at you!

mobile.twitter.com...

Coup time?

edit on 3/14/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Cosmic Giftedness

Firstly, at the most sophisticated levels — governmental, military, elite religious, intelligence and high tech business circles — these phenomena and related “weird science and freaking magic” (WSFM in insider parlance) such as psychic phenomena and “paranormal” experiences are accepted, researched, courted and celebrated — and then secreted and strategically leveraged. These phenomena are not “paranormal” at all — they are on the high end of the normal continuum of experience though extraordinary and have happened globally and throughout time. But in an extremely successful psychological operation, reality has been partitioned into what can be spoken of and what cannot. And more than that — who can speak of it and who cannot. It’s a human rights abuse.

Interesting short article.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Source: MSNBC (Oct 5, 2020)

High consequence infectious diseases (HCID)

Guidance and information about high consequence infectious diseases and their management in England.

Apparently, the media (the real virus) has conveniently ignored for a year.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: panoz77

panoz, can you not see that the balustrade above the pillars has carvings on the real one and very faint shallow ones on the castle rock one?

It's within the red-lining!

Not trying to be confrontational here, just honest about what I see.

The angle of sunlight is different in the two pics, casting shadows in the lower one that enhance the 3-D effect. The bottom one is also photographed from closer up, increasing detail.

If one looks at the leftmost carving in the lower pic that is completely in shadow, and compare it to the rightmost carving in the top pic, taking into consideration the difference in proximity of the photographer, they look about the same to me.

Maybe FlyingFox, as a builder, could explain the differences he sees.
I see srb2001 thinking much the same. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/14/2021 by cimmerius because: When will I learn?

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Shenanigans!

That is not President Trump. Look at the shape of his nose.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
DOD IG addressed. What idiots the people are running this twitter account.

twitter.com...

Eat that crow, you woke fools.

This reply was funny:

“Brand”? Are a bunch of marketing majors running the Twitter account? Stick with killing people and breaking things.

Cheers

edit on 3/14/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
This is for laughs.

t.me... Megan Oprah bird doodoo misap.

Also, Thanks everyone for your replies.

That’s good for a laugh.

Not to derail, but I wonder what Ap people use to make these fake videos.

To have the bird poo be persistent, look the same, and move with her through multiple frames, seems a lot more tricky than just Photoshop.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Just as a Passing note ...

Back in 2018 ....

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Dan nails it. What is beyond nuts to me is the use of the word "Brand." FFS, these buzzwords have fully dehumanized life. How did this person even get this far into life? This "social media" guru is literally sh$% posting on the twit like a high school girl. While China looks at this and smiles.

Which brings me to this... again...

Joe WAS NOT saluted by the ONLY TWO people we see at his speech cum nonsense fest. He walked off with his head DOWN, not up, DOWN, in a slow walk --- ALONE. The MARINES, who are there to provide honor and protection, wandered out AFTER he leaves the confines of the hall. They do not greet him and he fully ignores them.

CLIP Joe doesn't salute, neither do they.

Look who they salute in the same hall as he enters...

If Joe is the great uniter that long walk alone, with his head down, was optics worse then the dead grass events. If he wasn't force into this walk of shame, then his staff needs to be fired as this isn't even bush league stuff, this is subversion from within. These people put this mess together...

Commander In Chief. Really? Really? Seriously, Really?

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

All part of the movie. The graphics are par none. Impressed with the graphics!

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Post by GE

GhostEzra

Red pilled = Awakened to truth that has been hidden by the media. Always staying vigilant and alert to new truths and possibilities.

Blue Pilled = In a state of bliss believing the media.

Black pilled = Awakened at one point but went back to asleep. New ideas frighten them and therefore they must control the narrative. They love to tell you who to follow and who not to follow. Often concerned about reputations vs truth. They worry about being called crazy by the same fake news media that already calls them crazy. Some camps are doom and gloomers. Many are dividers.

GhostEzra

If I don't believe and follow Q am I black pilled? NO. Just the opposite. It's the Q followers that know full well all the undeniable evidence and proof will be revealed when the movie completes, and yet they bitch and moan about evidence. They know better or at least should know better. If you don't believe Q is real and are a red piller, keep searching. Q is very real.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
We be like...

This!

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
New Storm Rider posts.

mobile.twitter.com...

All Institutions of the United States Government has been INFILTRATED
//Evil can only be EXPOSED when brought into the light....//
Expect the Military to dismantle the Deep STATE Shills within//
Op. FreedomFront
: Flush the Traitors/Expose the Darkened GENERALS/
NO FREE PASSES
Radcliffe's Report; Jan.2021
FOREIGN INTERFERENCE in collusion w/ U.S. GENERALS (the Darkened ones [DS]>> >••••
* Major Cleaning Starts
*GENERALS will step down/RETIRE
DEEP STATE TIES/TRAITORS
++Cleaning begins+++-
///We have everything///
70% MILITARY is Good!!
Stage III
I told you
In 2016 Christmas Eve, 13 Mil.ops. took place in Venice. The Leaders of CABAL were killed. Mil. Took control of Gold/estates/birth certificates/DEBTS _ in 2017 POTUS Went to VATICAN and the pope signed all papers over to POTUS //WORLD BANKS ASSETS
"WE HAVE EVERYTHING"
THE RED BUTTON WAS PUSHED
March 7 2021
11.3 Mil.CODE Initiated
1st_ SECURE U.S. WARSHIPS
2nd_ DISMANTLE deep state in the Military Ranks [DARK GENERALS] 30%
_PHASE III END
PHASE IV
V2
[BIDEN HAS PLASTIC KEYS]
DC is a Prison
One day you will hear about the gun battle under DC TUNNELS/Jan.24_feb.16 -2021/Clean the WH*
Ancient tunnels/ancient pedophilia/
Ancient tools of control/ancient S. Rituals/// 7200 CCP troops under DC.///OBAMAs nukes Washed.
+Be happy you have a bed+
PATIENCE

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Whoever approved these attacks should be fired from to top to bottom. Allowing military leaders to be this blatantly political is highly dangerous. This is setting the stage for something not good.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Intriguing SkipperJohn! Catching up after a sleepy sunday but I just downloaded it myself without being logged in to dropbox and it worked OK though took a minute.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, to your point, this stuff and the Cuomo stuff should be considered strong evidence that Joe Biden is not in charge. If he were, there's no way he would allow all these fellow Democrats of his, be going down for any of this stuff. I mean, sexual misconduct from Cuomo? Bribery from Whitmer? These things are SOP from the Democrats on Capitol Hill. If they were truly in charge (of all three branches no less), this stuff would be swept under the rug with great haste.

What if Trump and Biden were really co-presidents? It could be the backdrop for a new reality show.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Not taken as confrontational cimmerius - truth is what matters!

Whilst the Castle Rock White House does appear to have similar carvings on the balustrade, they look a lot shallower? I don't think that can all be put down to the sun and angle.

To me they look about 4 inches deep on the real White House, and maybe an inch on the Castle Rock one.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Does anyone else find it funny that post DJT the military seems to have the thinnest skin possible? Folks railed against the killing of the terrorists, border protection, pulling our of the ME, and the military folks forged on. Suddenly criticism of a completely incoherent statement by the "Commander In Chief" about pregnant women in flight suits - needed evidently to keep them from quitting for some reason,,, and the military social media gen'zers have gone into the fetal position.

What are these people going to do when someone, oh, I don't know.... shoots bullets at them? Fire off a tweet?

BTW, for folks who haven't figured it out yet, this is all to make Joe look bad. This is the Streisand effect in play. Folks are now wondering why pregnant women are in combat and why their quitting because their haircuts and makeup aren't special enough. Watch Joe say silent, watch circle back jen implode trying to defend this. Oddly, we're at war literally with ourselves on this.

edit on 14-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

People can repeatedly tell you that you are defeated until they are blue in the face. But if you stand firm in your conviction and unwavering in your truth, no matter how much they try to convince you, defeat does not become your reality until you accept it as reality. No one can force you to accept defeat. That decision lies with you and you, alone

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join