It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
[/post]originally posted by: [post=25802885]kreinhard

originally posted by: Caled
I’ve skimmed a lot of these documents. I don’t see anything significant. Seems like a pointless distraction. Mildly interesting, but nothing that feels relevant to the issues at hand.

kreinhard
:"The hopium must flow!"

Caled is telling us that the hopium flowed all right, out the balloon a bit. If I may paraphrase. Nothing much there on the drop so far? Hopium goes away.

This time, my lungs are not full of hopium. I am willing to fill them if there is something there. This Q thing is going to run it's course eventually and the delusional idiots on the left will likely be very sad or we descend in total tyranny. I will likely be gone but all our families will have to carry on when we meet our maker against tyranny if something/anything we HOPE for doesn't come true to stop them in their tracks from this march of the lemmings.

edit on 14-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
They think old school was wrong on pregnancy? They have another think coming. The fact that the Cabal hates us is the only reason to ignore Dr prescribed activities for pregnant women. Many solid concepts have been established on some basics that show what hurts or helps a child in the womb.

Hurting the child in the womb would not be in our thinking but it seems logical to say it is in the Cabals thinking and plans.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

All that tweet shows is proof that Pregnant Woman are horomonealy compromised and should either be on extended RR or put out on light duty. Anyone that's been around a Pregnant Woman has experienced that, and that is the reason they shouldn't be serving in a command position during their Pregnancy. Attacking somebody for pointing this out makes no sense at all.

I still remember being yelled at for hours on in while being "Quarter Decked" in Boot Camp, and that was decades ago. Hell I bet that same treatment would make... I was talking to a VA Councilor friend of mine, and they were telling me of a guy(?) that had left the service early due to PSTD. Well combat isn't for everyone I said. They said apparently neither is Boot Camp. The crap-bag was in Boot Camp for a full week and had to leave due to emotional issues, and that is in todays kindler gentler boot camp. VA has to cover his mental health treatment, but at least he isn't getting any benefits for being in only a week. Geeshs.

I get it that these women want to do their jobs, but if they're Pregnant then their job is to ensure the safety of the next generation of Americans, and not to go into the battle fields and hunt down the next invisible threat. Kids need to grow up already.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, see my next post which is a spreadsheet update.

You can now do clock search and timestamp matches with Scavino tweets against @realDonaldTrump tweets and KU posts.

Knock yourself out!

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Mar 13th - New Functionality + Scavino tweets data update

KU V20.61 13032021 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

New functionality:
1) @DanScavino and @Scavino45 tweets have been added to the "Main DECODE RESULTS tab";
a) In time sequence - meaning you can see deltas between scavino, Pres Trump and KU,
b)Now 2 columns for time deltas; 1 for delta from same source (Ku, @Scavino, @realDonaldTrump), and 1 for all sources (think between KU and scavino, or scavino and Potus),
c) Same decodes applied to Scavino tweets as per KU and @realDonaldTrump (e.g. gematria, ampersands, Emdashes),
d) New column next to tweet content shows if the line is KU, Scavino or Potus.

2) Clock search tab now includes all Scavino tweets - meaning you can find clock posn matches between KU, POTUS and Scavino,

3) Timestamp matches tab also now includes Scavino tweets.

File size now 42MB.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Pregnant women are already non-deployable.
If they get pregnant while deployed or even on ship, they get sent home immediately.

No pregnant women are ever near combat.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Guyfriday

Pregnant women are already non-deployable.
If they get pregnant while deployed or even on ship, they get sent home immediately.

No pregnant women are ever near combat.

How discriminatory. Those pigs aren't even thinking of the transgender women who become pregnant.

www.scientificamerican.com...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
It's absolutely ridiculous to consider pregnant women in combat. All 3 trimesters can be brutal. Their physical bodies are going through rapid changes to accommodate this new life. Pregnant women suffer from fatigue, which is natural, but would create dangerous situations on the battlefield. Combine this with morning sickness and having to pee every 5 minutes in addition to so many other bodily changes... pregnant women are simply not physically capable of the high exertion and stress of being on the field during a war. The physical/mental stress alone would increase the risk of miscarriage or other complications. Any woman who cares about the well-being of her unborn child and her own health would not take part in activities that would put her and her child at risk. I highly doubt any doctor in their right mind would advise any active duty aside from office work. Even theme parks advise pregnant women to stay off of certain rides because of safety concerns. Is this discrimination? No. It's science.

edit on 14-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I can't get the file to open. I am sure its not your file. Xfinity is corrupting files for me lately. I will grab it on my phone. I wanted to share the info and see if anyone else is noticing xfinity "glitch"

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Good Morning All...

Today is Einstein’s B-day, so it seems like a good day to share some “Theories” that may shed some light on what’s actually going on. 1st my apologies to Cranky for sending him a PM a few weeks ago, asking for his opinion or perhaps more asking for his guidance about sharing some Very disturbing possibilities with the group here. It was unfair to ask him to give me moral guidance that truly can only come from within, lol, he probably had no idea what I was even talking about, but offered good advice on the value of “discernment”

OK, here it goes, yikes. Several weeks ago I came across a series of PowerPoint presentations by a man named Douglas Vogt who founded the diehold foundation, these video’s are very compelling in that he approaches his research from several different angles, Theology, Science, History, Physics to come to his conclusions, the 1st link below gives an introduction to his work and the second link shows much of the whole series, although out of order and missing several videos you have to look for.
youtu.be...

Much of what he says explains A LOT of things possibly Q related and it’s not the outcome we think it is if he’s correct, which I sincerely hope he’s not correct, but if he is right, then we are focused on the wrong things or at least need to adjust our POV’s and move on to a whole other level of what we should do collectively and individually. In a nutshell he believes that a Polar Shift, Super Nova, or whatever you want to call it is not only eminent, but that an actual known year/date is the “ Big Secret “ ! The winter of 2046, 25 years from now.

I know, I know, that people have claimed to figure this out throughout history and Thankfully so far they have been wrong, however the way he reaches this conclusion is quite intriguing, especially given some knowledge we have learned about how important it is to learn the comms , the biblical references, how the bloodlines fit into all of this, saving Israel for last. This man actually makes a very, very interesting assertion that the Hebrew alphabet is based on an understanding of vibrations ! IDK guys, it’s all very complicated and my abilities are limited to understand all this, so I hope some of you will at least watch the 1st video and offer your thoughts.

duckduckgo.com...

For those curious about that letter I got, it turned out to be a very targeted type of pyramid scheme I think, lol, or I failed the “test” when I didn’t keep the “secret” and told others about it. It claimed to be from a member of the Society that knew a lot about me, had watched me for years and that I was being invited to “join”, no strings attached to find out more about them, LOL, the follow up letter wanted money....

One last thing from the SouthParQ episode, the boys decided on the “ Rotation 223 “ for Kenny. ( 2x23=46 ) or ( 2+23=25 ) The Earths rotation in 25 years in the year 2046 ? It also showed the “ice age” ?!

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Meghan Markle reportedly has serious ambitions to run for president

One of the reasons she was so keen not to give up her American citizenship was so she had the option to go into politics,” the unidentified friend told the mag.

“I think if Meghan and Harry ever gave up their titles she would seriously consider running for president,” the friend added of rumors of a 2024 run.

pagesix

Maybe this is the real agenda behind the Oprah interview... start working the sympathy vote in case Meghan decides to run...

Meghan was supposedly friends with Hannah Bronfman and has ties with NXIVM

But she was more than an actress. Persistent rumors on the Internet say she was also a “yachter” — an actress or model, typically female, who supplements her income by prostituting herself on yachts owned by millionaires/billionaires. The term “yachting” however has been generalized to include not just prostituting on yachts, but sex-for-pay with wealthy men no matter the venue. 

According to the National Enquirer, in 2017 after Harry and Meghan engaged to be married, MI5 scrubbed the net of Meghan’s salacious past, sealed her court and medical records, and silenced her friends and acquaintances with hush money and non-disclosure agreement (NDA)

An MO of the corrupted elite seems to be setting up scenarios creating the illusion of "good guy" vs "bad guy" in order to suade the public to take sides causing even more division among the people. We're also seeing this stunt presently playing out with Cuomo vs all the politicians calling for his resignation.

Realistically, the situation is more like--
Meghan = parasite
Oprah = parasite
The 'Royal Family' = parasites

Cuomo= parasite
His adversaries = parasites

Simple and basic
edit on 14-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

One of the reasons she was so keen not to give up her American citizenship was so she had the option to go into politics,” the unidentified friend told the mag.

“I think if Meghan and Harry ever gave up their titles she would seriously consider running for president,” the friend added of rumors of a 2024 run.

pagesix

What is wrong with that person? Lets see... shady past, actress, marry into Royalty and become a princess, get new hubby to give up his life, now- set sights on becoming President? FFS how much is enough?

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
But.. Science and facts don't matter anymore!
Its all about the feelz and inclusivity remember? How dare you suggest otherwise! /S

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

This guys theories are interesting, but somethings felt off with him, just a feeling.

Add this info to the mix, a bigger picture unfolds.

Add" thought forms "another door opens.

Einstein was a fraud?
Scroll down
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Cuomo staffers have stopped showing up to work as scandals mount

“I feel a level of rage toward this fake tough guy,” seethed a second source, an ex-aide. “The guy thinks he’s the toughest, the hardest working, he’s the smartest. The truth is, he’s anything but. He’s the weakest, he’s the dumbest, and he’s the most shallow of them all. He is genuinely a very small man who pretends to be big.”

THE buried lede. . .

I mean at some point will Biden call on him to step down?

Evidently JOE will be the deciding factor on whether a proven mass murder is "Forced to resign." Not arrested, just resign with full pension and a cushy lobbying job. Joe.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
a reply to: cherokeetroy
But.. Science and facts don't matter anymore!
Its all about the feelz and inclusivity remember? How dare you suggest otherwise! /S

Which makes this issue even more absurd because when it comes to certain agendas like climate change and pandemics and vaccines we are always told to "follow the science"... right? Sure. Only when the alleged " science " supports their schemes...

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

pagesix

What is wrong with that person? Lets see... shady past, actress, marry into Royalty and become a princess, get new hubby to give up his life, now- set sights on becoming President? FFS how much is enough?

This is just further proof that she's nothing more than a selfish, thoroughly clueless, narcissistic American "princess". She's one of millions, but in her case she accidentally stumbled into being a barely there celebrity. Then she accidentally fell onto Prince Harry's d!(# and became a "real" celebrity princess - but now with somewhat actual power and a fan base of other clueless, ignorant American princesses. However, regardless of her current "celebrity" status - she has no more chance of being an actual presidential candidate than any of her brainless fans.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn
...Any woman who cares about the well-being of her unborn child and her own health would not take part in activities that would put her and her child at risk. I highly doubt any doctor in their right mind would advise any active duty aside from office work. Even theme parks advise pregnant women to stay off of certain rides because of safety concerns. Is this discrimination? No. It's science.

Any woman who would insist on taking part in those activities (or who would be fine with being in a combat zone) is already unworthy of being a mother... which is already a big problem in America at least. So many mothers (and even more fathers) who put their own needs above their children's needs. It's really no wonder so many of our younger people are so screwed up. It's so sad to witness, especially when you've seen it in your own family.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Biden is signing Executive Orders and Congress (The House) is crafting bills at a fast clip.

The longer it takes for "The Plan" to be implemented, the more damage will be done, and the more damage control/reversal will be needed.

No way President Trump said, "I'll let Biden win. After a few thousand Americans are killed by Illegal Aliens and Drugs that Joe let come over the border, I'll tell the Generals it's time to implement "The Plan".

Sadly, I have to agree.

Also, the more time passes since the “election,” the more shocking it would become to have Trump reinstalled in any way. If it had happened immediately—voting fraud proven, addressed immediately, Trump declared winner or a new election called-- that would have been a shock, but it would at least have some logical continuity.

As time passes and the Biden Admin is allowed to sustain the pretense of legitimacy, it becomes a fait accompli. Removing Joe is certainly plausible—the dems might do it themselves; but that would just leave the K person in charge.

History has a kind of inertia-- if set in motion in a certain direction, it requires a powerful force for it to sharply change direction. The size of that force is becoming impractically huge as more time passes. It’s getting to the point where declass, or whatever revelations, would have to exceed the mass of the Earth to reverse the current disaster. Even the white hat powers that be are going to be unwilling to mind-melt civilization to that degree.

Showing the people Joe self-destructing is only meaningful if the people are allowed to make a change.

So are we waiting for the next election? How much damage and entrenchment can be done in the mean time, assuming a fair election could ever occur again as things stand?
ETA It occurs that perhaps the plan in not designed to work on physical reality whatsoever, but is instead intended to work exclusively at the spiritual level.

That would kind of be the ultimate in "moving the goal posts." A little too spiritual for me.

"The ending won't be for everyone."

edit on 3/14/2021 by cimmerius because: ETA

edit on 3/14/2021 by cimmerius because: Clean up.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
TrumpIntel

the Truth

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Replace Billy Madison with Joe Biden...

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join