It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Tread very careful on this platform. Those we have so trusted and sincerely relied upon since the day we were Born, are - like it or not - still to be Trusted. It is they who are carefully selected by the ever invisible puppeteers to run for office and so succeed. However they do have a deeper knowledge than we will ever have access to. A knowledge that is steadily shaping up a shocking, disgusting new style Society. Those we have Trusted , are in a sense, somewhat close to us. Suppose we follow the coming , but shaded terms of tomorrow. Suppose we have done what the Pupeteers so wish and have created a New sort of Mis-trusing Barrier between what we knew and what is springing up? The mistrusted connections will consider it safer for they to step back and look after the Future of themselves. We the apparenting rise of - said to be awake- will become a well confused composure of 'What Now Fools?'. Does that not make it easier for the self invisiblised crews to nigh on turn back time ?? To form a consistent mole of self defence for the you know who, while we are left to to somehow sort out a world helpless ignorance?? Is there a well know reply ? 'Doubt it', but all I can say time after time, is to continue the ability to somehow keep track of what is really happening. Who was it that decided to create the WEF and slowly introduce the said RESET 19 ?? Etc. etc. etc. Even Q seems to have somehow missed the Boat of reality. Which leaves us on a well Anchored Boat, that nowadays seems to change direction as the Governing Sea continues the Tide incoming, a slight rest then Tide outgoing. Strange times eh ??

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

It is simple, if what is in the book of revalation is true, it is set that the cabal will rule the world until Armageddon.

Neither Q nor his keyboard warriors are going to change that, unless you think you can go against the word of god.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I agree that there is a need to tread carefully - which is why I have raised the point that there will likely be a reactionary flip from TRUST to DISTRUST.

We have been told by various of the characters that people will need to FORGIVE - and I assume this to mean that we will need to forgive in order to stop reactionary DISTRUST becoming a DIVISION BARRIER, when we need to be UNITED in order to evolve to a universal consciousness.

We need to think and prepare for how we achieve that and rise above our gut reactions?

I'm assuming this will be like a grieving process; where we have to go through the steps, such as denial, before settling to an acceptance of the future reality.

However, I don't see how it will be safe to allow IMPLICIT TRUST to return - so how should it work?
edit on 13-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Ku did say it will be Biblical.
What would be more biblical than on Easter Sunday to see DJT return to power.
Return of the chosen one.
Almost everyone will be on holiday (controlled) and will have the free time to witness and be awakened.
Not sure if 4/4 has any particular significance but I do recall Simon Price saying a couple of months ago that he had been told the timeline was April.
Or it just be another date that comes and goes.
Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This World Awakening telegram post points out a "Back to The Future" scene with "We the people" showing at the top of the screen.

Anyone know how to add telegram videos directly into posts here? for now you'll have to go to the link!

Bigger
edit on 13-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
How Cartels in Mexico Prey on Migrants: Jaeson Jones Talks Texas Border Crisis, Trafficking, Fentanyl...

Near the southern border, highly militarized cartels in Mexico vie for control and charge thousands of dollars per migrant. They've exploited corruption and essentially become a "parallel government" in border areas, says retired Texas Department of Public Safety Captain Jaeson Jones. "People to them are a commodity.”

According to Jones and his data analysis the trafficking cartels are overwhelmed on the number of migrants at our southern border and created new methods to process people and how much they charge is based on their ethnicity for debt bondage.

Also, says the border crisis of 2014 & 2019 combined will be a joke compared to what is coming this summer, no thanks to the Xiden Administration. The cartels payoff the journalists to keep certain stories & massacres out of the media. He explains the cartels have now transitioned into a parallel gov't which have attained a "Quantum leap" in 100% control of the Southern border (on both sides!) and each border region is run by "Plaza Bosses"; nothing is controlled by the Mexican gov't nor the police. The Sinaloa cartel which are partnered with the Chinese cartel who have extensive experience in the Opium trade are using meth & fentanyl to wage war not just on the American population but the entire world; are in 54 countries and the Jalisco New Generation Cartel or CJNG, formerly known as Los Mata Zetas are in over 48 countries.
Modern day Mad Max world of human currency, drugs, & weapons.
Really sad and alarming situation that is only getting worse.

"Special interest aliens" or SIAs are those that come from countries with known terrorism ties are the biggest concern.

And we got grifter Joe with no clue what is going on!

Tripwires & Triggers Border stories.

(post by CAPT PROTON removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The present 'If's and But's'charade is slowly stirring the pot thats full of S***, However our previous Trust in the Government - and not in the invisible Elite oligarchs who run such - should be watched and carefully supported . Should that bite the dust, then the now aged 9 December 31st 1999) promise of - ' The Worst War This Planet Has Ever Witnesssed', will kick off. Going by so far situations, Genetics will become the weaponery in a final Genetic War. That plus the oncoming world our Children / G'Children, have slowly approaching. Surprising how much was said about all this back in the late 90s early New Millenium Years. Today even Archive info is unavailable. Try explaining such Nowadays, then see or maybe experience the so co called Vanishing act. Ask a Journalist, but then they have all been silenced .

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

I've been participating here a lot longer than you. I am also a 100% Trump supporter. But I also call a spade a spade. That's why we are all here, to check each other and make sure we all stay planted firmly on the ground. We can't be fooled by misinformation from any side. Keep each other honest.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Those windows are visible in both pics and they are not directly above, they are set back quite a ways.

FLOTUS45

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBritish

The most recent intelligence points to President Trump returning to power on Easter Sunday? Works for me! I'll keep looking for clues and evidence that supports the theory you presented. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Unfortunately, it means a lot of deaths from murders, drugs, disease, but Joe Biden's border policy will indeed be a universally acknowledged disaster. The crazy thing is Joe won't know how bad it is. His advisors are shielding him from truths even in these early stages.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well, the original pic was posted by Melania Trump.

Why are you running from the truth?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

There was another with a framed pic of Fauxci. IIRC is was some drunk guy - literally drinking on camera, babbling about some Rona nonsense. I can't find it. errrrrr.

Consider the effort required to frame a picture of this idiot. Then again, her eyes reveal her state of mind. But which Fauxci does she adore enough to post his image on the wall?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
JUST RELEASED: World’s First Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland 50p Coins

It’s time to fall down the rabbit hole and celebrate over 150 years since author, Lewis Carroll, narrated his tale of nonsense with the release of FIVE NEW 50p coins.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Unfortunately, it means a lot of deaths from murders, drugs, disease, but Joe Biden's border policy will indeed be a universally acknowledged disaster. The crazy thing is Joe won't know how bad it is. His advisors are shielding him from truths even in these early stages.

In 2019 I heard from a friend the Coyote cost of smuggling was 40k. The sheriff in the interview said cartels were charging 5k. So why can't the drones have fun with "circle back Jen" and ask her how the kids get there in the first place, and are the increase in drugs due to the kids???? Instead we'll get grandkid questions, which, in Joe's case is a SICK place to be.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

I've been participating here a lot longer than you. I am also a 100% Trump supporter. But I also call a spade a spade. That's why we are all here, to check each other and make sure we all stay planted firmly on the ground. We can't be fooled by misinformation from any side. Keep each other honest.

You mean on this Q board or ATS as a whole? I come here for the Q soap opera. Some things get solved, but its very slow.
Can't be fooled huh.... ATS is amazing but its not infallible.

I'm a Trump supporter too, but Presidents don't call the shots, which most people are slowly learning from this whole ordeal. Just remember the 3 roman generals and their puppet emperor, then you'll catch on.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I stared this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... due to President Trump knowing what we (online Patriots) know, in addition to Top Secret intelligence briefings, but still letting Biden steal the election.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I’ve skimmed a lot of these documents. I don’t see anything significant. Seems like a pointless distraction. Mildly interesting, but nothing that feels relevant to the issues at hand.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Looks like a DECLAS data dump has started on Telegram on The True Great Awakening account!

Around 300 FOIA Pdfs posted in last couple hours.

T - 15 SECONDS

edit on 3/13/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join