It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Looks like a DECLAS data dump has started on Telegram on The True Great Awakening account!

Around 300 FOIA Pdfs posted in last couple hours.

T - 15 SECONDS

edit on 13-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: panoz77

panoz, can you not see that the balustrade above the pillars has carvings on the real one and very faint shallow ones on the castle rock one?

It's within the red-lining!

That shallow appearance is due to more overcast sunlight during the Biden event. The Rose Garden reference shots all have strong sunlight from the upper left, thus casting strong relief shadows on the architectural elements making them stand out more.

Another tell, Rel: The Tyler Perry (not sure about Castle Rock) WH set is 80% scale. It's therefore only effective for long shots during filming. Cannot work with actors directly in front or on top of the facade.
edit on 13-3-2021 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I was skimming through the documents.
I haven’t seen anything earth-shattering yet.
Looks like old intelligence about the Soviets, Chinese, French, N Korea, South Africa nuclear programs. Then assessments of Iraq before the Gulf Wars.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is for laughs.

t.me... Megan Oprah bird doodoo misap.

Also, Thanks everyone for your replies.

edit on 13-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I count 234. Can anyone confirm total number of docs?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Looks like a DECLAS data dump has started on Telegram on The True Great Awakening account!

Around 300 FOIA Pdfs posted in last couple hours.

T - 15 SECONDS

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
And this, is interesting..

Sharing what I find, take leave it, doesn't matter.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I think the dump starts at post 7760 on the account and finishes at 8014 = 254 posts?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I've observed that the majority of sh#$ posters for Joe were college kids and folks on one or more entitlement programs. Both know less then zero about money.

The entitlement folks are teeeveee watchers and get most of their "information" from fear based systems. They were bombarded with DJT is going to take away your.... fill in the blank. Of course they want to protect their privilege - there is no entitlement as they can be stripped in seconds, so they attacked those they saw as their enemy = MAGA folks etc.

So they voted for Joe in the hopes they would not loose their free stuff. Only the are so ignorant, they didn't see what is upon them even if many of us did.

Higher gas prices.
Higher Insulin prices.
Higher taxes rooted in boondoggles.
Higher energy prices in general.
Unemployment due to lockdowns and other bs creating more expensive items.
1.9 trillion with nothing of significance going to them at compound interest.

Folks lived, based their lives, on low energy prices, lower taxes, better employment figures, lower drug prices because for several years they had it and it was getting better for all as things worked out. 2.00 gas to 5.00 gas = No impact?

All of this Biden fun resulted in the value of their entitlements being reduced in days. They are now demonstrably poorer as a direct result of their actions, and, they will be forced to go on more entitlement programs to cover the problems that will result from 1.9 trillion dollars being spent on everyone but them. They will pay the heaviest price.

The college students and student loan folks did even worse for themselves on this. Everything above applies to them, but the difference is they cannot run to slave management to get their piece of relief. They still owe, and their college just tripled in price, while the post graduate expectations just went to zero.

In both cases the ignorance and selfishness is staggering. When combined they lead to a vacant, proven demented child molester, gaffer, liar, plagiarizer, failed candidate, grifter, and worse in the WH as their savior. The irony is galactic, the fallout may very well be too if we do not move forward gracefully.

A population that will give up OTHER people's rights, livelihood, money, homes, families because THEY are fearful is our problem and not the the government. Folks had it pretty good, griped by fear they sold out humanity is seconds over it, and the fear is still there, just changed form, and they are still slaves to it.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Picture saturation, quality and lighting. How can the branches of the trees be virtually identical at two separate locations?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

vaccine confidence.org

why do they need to spend a billion dollars for "vaccine confidence" ?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Could have been a warm-up dump butcher guy... to get us ready to download the good stuff?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I've observed that the majority of sh#$ posters for Joe were college kids and folks on one or more entitlement programs. Both know less then zero about money.

This resembles your remark ... Doesn't take long to figure out this is not organic ...

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There's a reason that basic personal finance isn't taught in schools and math is called racist. If people learn about micro finance and math, the next step is understanding macro finance. That's an unacceptable outcome and would cause the entire facade to collapse.

The average person loses interest in math after they get past using their fingers and toes to see if they have enough to pay their $1,200 phone loan. Yes, people are taking out loans for telephones. They don't understand their own financial situation and certainly have no basis on which to scale that to an entire nation. They don't understand what fiat is.

This aversion to any kind of math literacy means people don't understand that government stimulus is in reality laundering billions of stolen taxpayer dollars, both present and future, for legal distribution to the connected elites. If it was just about vulnerable taxpayers it would never make it to the House floor, much less get passed.

The people that take out loans on their $1,200 phones will never stop being irresponsible with their money, will never understand the consequences of government stimulus, and will continue to depend on government/corporate America to facilitate their squandered lives.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I defintely got dropped into an alternate parallel universe...

@PrisonPlanet

Just trying to find my way back home...

...And out of this movie...Bubble suits, from movie "The Yes Men Fix the World" - the Halliburton SurvivaBall.

"Sometimes it takes a lie to expose the truth."

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This latest “relief” bill is such a shameless grift. A money grab sham of the highest order. Really they all have been, but this one is just so in your face that all I can do is laugh.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dude looks a minion from Despicable Me.
edit on 13-3-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

A little late, but now I fully believe letting Biden steal the election is part of The Plan.

I must say, I hate the plan then.....

Well, I can still hope it all ends soon for the good of us all.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
As a non builder I can too. I bet it is NOT photoshopped to take out that lip on the top of the building we see in the real one.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

As a builder I can tell at a glance they are 2 different buildings.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You are just plain crazy.

I sense spin with no usable logic is your game. Thanks for playing.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
This is where you throw logic out the window.

Why are you here if you have already been told that things are going to get worse and the only thing that will change this world is the 2nd coming?

Q can't change it, a group of cyber "soldiers" can't change it because it has been written so it shall be done. Seems like you should be hoping things snowball in the other direction.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Interesting interview with the Yuma Sheriff and what might be really going on at the border.

Horray for Joe, bring back the fenty in USA fentanyl.

Joe = kids in cages, more Fenty for drug addicts, overwhelmed courts, overworked agents, more human/child/female trafficking...

For the love of god, someone please, please, please as "circle back jen" about the increase in fenty at the border. PLEASE!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join