It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Seeing would be believing, it would seem.
At least for most.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Biden is signing Executive Orders and Congress (The House) is crafting bills at a fast clip.

The longer it takes for "The Plan" to be implemented, the more damage will be done, and the more damage control/reversal will be needed.

No way President Trump said, "I'll let Biden win. After a few thousand Americans are killed by Illegal Aliens and Drugs that Joe let come over the border, I'll tell the Generals it's time to implement "The Plan".

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That's an interesting scenario. The Great Awakening seems to have begun when Donald Trump was the President. With 54% of Americans now believing that Joe Biden is "somebody's" puppet, the Awakening continues.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

"The one that had the NSA and project looking glass on his side the whole time."

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack
- Article mentions VIPS = Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity
- Group of U.S. intelligence, military & diplomatic veterans, including Bill Binney

3 OPEN MEMOS BY VIPS:
1) Allegations of Hacking Election Are Baseless - Dec 12, 2016

2) A Key Issue That Still Needs to be Resolved - Jan 17, 2017

3) Was the “Russian Hack” an Inside Job? - July 24, 2017

If A = B and B = C, then A = C.
1) NSA & retired intel experts confirm powerful NSA tools to track internet traffic
2) President Trump had NSA & tools on his side
3) Cheating was the only option left
4) Same resources & tools focused & ready for 2020 Election Fraud
5) Radcliffe's final report on 2020 Election (Trump EO)???

Meanwhile, Biden not finding resistance President Trump had with similar changes:

Biden signs executive order promoting voting rights on 56th anniversary of ‘Bloody Sunday’

House Democrats pass sweeping elections bill as GOP legislatures push to restrict voting
edit on 13-3-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Was Dan Scavino sending a message with the Sara Sanders statement? I read it as she being his best friend during their days at the White House.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing these, I'm looking for the first picture of DJT painting, can't seem to find it, anyone know if it was Dan that posted it somewhere?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
British editor speaks plainly about Democratic Party scheme

"Sooner or later, Biden will be caught in the spotlight.

"The Democrats who promoted an unfit candidate to America’s highest office, and the media who covered for him, will be exposed as having betrayed their responsibilities to the American people.

-- A bit of awakening there.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think all of these endorsements are sending a message that the Republican party has people waiting in the wings to take over these spots when people start to get arrested to take over the new Gov? Trump and friends have been putting a word in for the patriots for when the new elections start, which won't be in 2022 or 2024 in my opinion,but sooner. A lot of old blood is going to be gone it is going to take a lot of dedicated people to fill these rolls. I would suspect we start to see more and more "endorsements"

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
British editor speaks plainly about Democratic Party scheme

"Sooner or later, Biden will be caught in the spotlight.

"The Democrats who promoted an unfit candidate to America’s highest office, and the media who covered for him, will be exposed as having betrayed their responsibilities to the American people.

-- A bit of awakening there.

Cheers

The Press lol like a pack of trained chimps

A Flashback with current day implications for Sleepy Joe & Company

Last line

edit on 3132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Biden is signing Executive Orders and Congress (The House) is crafting bills at a fast clip.

The longer it takes for "The Plan" to be implemented, the more damage will be done, and the more damage control/reversal will be needed.

No way President Trump said, "I'll let Biden win. After a few thousand Americans are killed by Illegal Aliens and Drugs that Joe let come over the border, I'll tell the Generals it's time to implement "The Plan".

You didn't listen to the video I linked, did you?

Trump doesn't have anything to do with this at this point. It's in the hands of the military. Whatever Joe does is irrelevant.
edit on 13-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Oh well I'm the fool then.

I have read that book 3 times from front to back but that was many years ago...

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We all interpret fantasy stories differently don't we.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

A little late, but now I fully believe letting Biden steal the election is part of The Plan.

Yeah , the dems plan.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What is one persons fact has to become another's fantasy when they don't have hope or wish to believe.

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice". My choice is love and freedom. If yours is the same then you will do well enough. The Christians, while are blessed with the love of God are not perfect. However, love is and THAT is what was taught those who wanted to learn. You get to freely choose too. That is the way it isn't if Humans make the call instead of a Loving God who wants us to Love each other as ourselves. Don't you know.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Justoneman

We all interpret fantasy stories differently don't we.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted but has anyone seen this?

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Not sure if this has been posted but has anyone seen this?

twitter.com...

Interesting Indeed
Don't you think ?

Castle Rock Lights on - Feb 2 π busier than DC it seems lol

edit on 3132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Cheers for the Stanislav Lunev link, gravelbone.

Synchronicity that it was written a week ago!

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It definitely stood out to me when I searched Lunev's name. Certainly it happened by chance.
😁

edit on 9Sat, 13 Mar 2021 09:58:42 -0600amvAmerica/ChicagoSaturdayb20213America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Former Top State Dept Investigator Says COVID-19 Outbreak May Have Resulted From Bioweapons Research Accident

As top U.S. officials prepare to meet their Chinese counterparts for their first face-to-face meeting during the Biden administration, the State Department’s former lead investigator who oversaw the Task Force into the COVID-19 virus origin tells Fox News that he not only believes the virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, but that it may have been the result of research that the Chinese military, or People’s Liberation Army, was doing on a bioweapon.

“The Wuhan Institute of Virology is not the National Institute of Health,” David Asher, now a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute told Fox News in an exclusive interview. “It was operating a secret, classified program. In my view, and I’m just one person, my view is it was a biological weapons program.”

And if you believe, as I do, that this might have been a weapons vector gone awry, not deliberately released, but in development and then somehow leaked, this has turned out to be the greatest weapon in history

joemiller.us/2021/03/former-top-state-dept-investigator-says-covid-19-outbreak-may-have-resulted-from-bioweapons-research-accident/

'We're going to lose fast': U.S. Air Force held a war game that started with a Chinese biological attack

Last fall, the U.S. Air Force simulated a conflict set more than a decade in the future that began with a Chinese biological-weapon attack that swept through U.S. bases and warships in the Indo-Pacific region. Then a major Chinese military exercise was used as cover for the deployment of a massive invasion force. The simulation culminated with Chinese missile strikes raining down on U.S. bases and warships in the region, and a lightning air and amphibious assault on the island of Taiwan.

The highly classified war game, which has not been previously made public, took place less than a year after the coronavirus, reportedly originating in a Chinese market, spread to the crew of the USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier, taking one of the U.S. Navy’s most significant assets out of commission.

Little wonder that many foreign affairs and national security experts believe the global pandemic has accelerated trends that were already pushing the United States and China toward a potential confrontation as the world’s leading status quo and rising power, respectively. 

What many Americans don’t realize is that years of classified Pentagon war games strongly suggest that the U.S. military would lose that war.

yahoo
edit on 13-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join