It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Funny, I was reading this last night. Actually I mostly watched the videos.

childrenshealthdefense.org...

I was tired and didn’t pick it apart too much. But on the surface it sure sounds like she regrets Joe Joe getting “voted” in.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
So ... remember that time?

You asked the girl out.

You suggested the movies.

She picked the movie ... Benji.

By half time ... you thought of killing Benji.

You sit through the second half begging for the movie to end.

That is how I feel about now.

The question is ... did you get any afterwords or do we actually see anything happen.

This has been the longest movie and it shows.

P

I know I want a "happy ending"

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As long as they don’t nuke the whole state, I should be good to go.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Caled
He can stay with me. I wonder what it would be like to have President Trump slumming it at my place for a while.

BTW; air traffic in VA is pretty busy today. A helicopter or something was flying so low I could feel the floor of my shower vibrating with the sound like a trampoline.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PillarOfFire
Says "Media is too big, view it in Telegram".

Unlike Twitter, these other platforms limit viewing/sharing options for non-subscribers.

But thank-you for sharing the gist of what President Trump said. Kind of reminds me of the interview where he said he'd like to lose all his wealth, to see who his REAL friends are.

I would be somewhat nervous living close to D.C. while Biden is the President. Enemies are prepping their attack plans, because we're now at our weakest defense-wise.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Atlantic Council, A Prominent DC-Based Think Tank, Wooed Russian Bankers, Emails Show

The Atlantic Council pursued a relationship with the owners of one of Russia’s largest private banks, with one official at the think tank saying he would meet with one of the bankers “to ask him what he wants.”

Atlantic Council has also partnered with Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian energy firm that tapped Hunter Biden as a director in 2014. Burisma donated between $100,000 and $250,000 to the Atlantic Council, the think tank has said.

Herbst and Painter attended energy forums alongside Burisma executives. Herbst also invited Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky to a “Ukraine Strategy Session” held at the Atlantic Council on March 19, 2018, according to documents released by Senate committees who investigated Hunter Biden’s work for Burisma.

BuzzFeed News reported in 2018, a consortium of Latvian banks represented by Painter commissioned Aslund, the Atlantic Council senior fellow, to write a policy paper commending bank reforms in Latvia.

Aslund’s emails regarding Alfa Bank’s owners were revealed in court filings in a lawsuit that they filed against Fusion GPS regarding its role disseminating an anti-Trump dossier authored by former British spy Christopher Steele in 2016.

Everything in bold is connected to Joe, one way or another. Latvian money laundering for Hunter/Joe for those who don't remember that little one.

So, why were they all so adamant about attaching DJT to Vlad in order to demonize? Easy.... Vlad has been working on this longer then DJT, when Vlad returned he was of the Dark to Light team. They were not trying to tie DJT to Russia, or even russia, and they could not - proven, but the could taint The Plan, by simple inversion. Folks were primed for a Russia or russia hate/fear fest even though the reality is he's a good guy, who has also taken a beating.

Learn inversion, everything the system does relies on inversion. When in doubt, figure it is inversion, especially the harder they push.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Don't know bout the rest of you, guys n gals, but I'm feeling pretty tense for this weekend!

On the plus side, the silver bullion I bought arrived today - roll on QFS!

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Candace Owens has a new show starting on March 19th... interesting timing1

Resist the Mainstream

Political commentator and conservative author Candace Owens, wrote an op-ed for The Daily Wire, in which she explained one of the reasons why she, in collaboration with The Daily Wire, launched her own talk-show ‘Candace,’ which is set to premiere on March 19th.

“One of the reasons I’m launching a new show with The Daily Wire is to provide a place where silenced voices are allowed to speak, where things like family, faith, and freedom can be championed unapologetically, and all the PC nonsense is tossed where it deserves to be: the ash heap of history,” she said.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've gotten to the point where I'm not really anticipating much of anything anymore. I mean, I know it's gonna happen, but I'm a total loss trying to figure out when. Earlier today I was thinking it may not happen until they try to remove Biden and install Harris, a foreigner.

Here is a good listen from Juan O Savin on the matter. It's hard to argue with his reasoning. And if what he says is true, I might expect that they're content letting this thing play out as slowly as possible. However, I believe that the installation of a foreigner into the Oval Office may be a bridge too far.

www.simonparkes.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Only to those who brutalized people if you read it closely. The innocent were the ones being defended by God according to scripture but since those of you think God was an ass in the Bible, I guess you might not understand.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: daskakik

Old testament god is such an ass. And I believe that revelations is not a book about the future but instead an old testament book.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
A thought about the impacts of CGI, Masks and the Awakening...

When the Awakening occurs and people realise that "Those you TRUST the most" have NOT been working in our best interests, there will be a wave of DISTRUST - but for how long? Five years? A generation? ...and how wide is the coverage? Your parish priest? Your doctor, your local school headmaster?

Thinking about the implications of this brought me to a couple of extrapolations pretty quickly:

1) Close, real world sight and touch inspection will be the default TRUST zone and institutions, government, TV, radio, movies, internet will all be the default DISTRUST zone?

2) The likely evolution from this is that we will build Trust level barriers; 1= self, 2= Family, 3= close and local friends?

3) The end result of this may be a return to smaller tightly knit local communities?

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
GE is reporting this one...

@Dan from earlier...

hmmm

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thanks for the Juan O Savin/Simon Parkes link... when I played the rumble vid it jumped from 33 seconds to the end (18:41)? Is this because I'm not a rumble member? Or has the video been edited to remove what was being revealed?
edit on 12-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A thought about the impacts of CGI, Masks and the Awakening...

When the Awakening occurs and people realise that "Those you TRUST the most" have NOT been working in our best interests, there will be a wave of DISTRUST - but for how long? Five years? A generation? ...and how wide is the coverage? Your parish priest? Your doctor, your local school headmaster?

Thinking about the implications of this brought me to a couple of extrapolations pretty quickly:

1) Close, real world sight and touch inspection will be the default TRUST zone and institutions, government, TV, radio, movies, internet will all be the default DISTRUST zone?

2) The likely evolution from this is that we will build Trust level barriers; 1= self, 2= Family, 3= close and local friends?

3) The end result of this may be a return to smaller tightly knit local communities?

The main point to the Great Awakening is to force folks to trust themselves. That's more difficult then most realize. Every time one seeks to "confirm" or assuaged their insecurity via "feedback" they work to undermine their own inner guidance. Of course this is the part the controllers HATE about Q and the process. I think as things unfold, a crises will occur in many and they will be force to look within.

The inversion is at play here too. That's where it is clear someone is on to something and some shill/troll/provocateur attacks them to undermine that awareness.

Look to the early days of the thread. How many here posted about their own inner crises and how they had to work through it. Expect the same pattern, with, hopefully your above selections filling in for us Anons in the support area.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The Dimension Merge, a.k.a. The Collective Shift (as it is known more so by all psychic and magick types, and cosmically sensitive) continues, and all of You have been experiencing IT this whole time.

Dashen in clandestine fashion has joined the Kremlin.😲
The simplest way to end world hunger and violence would be for everyone to donate to the @ClintonFdn.

Donate today and get this Biden dog collar absolutely free!

(Just pay separate processing and handling fees)

The Dimensional Merge is now called "the collective shift" since that sounds more like nothing is happening.

Globalism vs Self-Determination

Chris Langan discusses the current dire situation and humanity's only chance for salvation (mass enlightenment and teleologic choices) in this December 2018 teleconference on the topic of Revelations that sums it up. (4 min excerpt)

Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe (CTMU) – is a self-simulation theory of reality developed in the mid-1980’s by Christopher Michael Langan. Some of the basic principles are discussed on his site, but will be better understood in the context of the complete theory.

Metaphysical Autology Principle (MAP) – All relations, mappings and functions relevant to reality in a generalized effective sense, whether descriptive, definitive, compositional, attributive, nomological or interpretative, are generated, defined and parameterized within reality itself. In other words, reality comprises a “closed descriptive manifold” from which no essential predicate is omitted, and which thus contains no critical gap that leaves any essential aspect of structure unexplained. Any such gap would imply non-closure.
Teleologic Evolution

President Trump: "The future does not belong to globalists; the future belongs to patriots..."

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I couldn't tell ya, Sufi. I'm not a Rumble member and I was able to listen to the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
On this day - March 12th:

From Onthisday.com...

1864 - The Red River campaign began. The Union goal was to capture everything along the Red River in Louisiana and continue into Texas. None of the objectives were achieved.

Evokes both Rig for Red and Watch the Water!

1906 - The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that corporations must yield incriminating evidence in anti-trust suits.

1917 - WW I: In Petrograd, regiment after regiment of soldiers defected to join rebels. The imperial government was forced to resign. Demonstrations had begun on March 8.

1957 - Michael Jackson's brother, Marlon David Jackson was born.

1966 - Elvis Presley's "Blue River" hit #22 in the U.K.

1993 - The "Superstorm" hit the eastern United States. About 270 people died. (March 12-14)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Russel Brand's billionaire charity foundation fund tutorial..

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Russel Brand's billionaire charity foundation fund tutorial..

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Another coded reveal from Whiplash347 at 00:58 on 13th:

youtu.be...
Dezzaired - London Bridge is Falling Down..
London Bridge is falling down,Falling down, falling down.London Bridge is falling down,My fair lady..London Bridge is falling down,Falling down, falling down...
t.me/Whiplash347/1605
1.1K views
Mar 13 at 05:58

Here's the video:

If you go to the youtube page, the song, by Dezzaired, was posted on Aug 27th 2016:

Aug 27th = 8/27... look what #827 is:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b7510a No.480458 📁
Feb 24 2018 01:53:47 (EST)
Stanislav Lunev.
The BRIDGE.
Payback for today.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes March 11th and 14th!

London Bridge is the pre-prepared UK operation for Queen Elizabeth's death.
On Nov 28th, 2019 she went into hospital and is rumoured to have been replaced.
The next day, Nov 29th, was the London Bridge terrorist attack with a Narwhal tusk involved.
Narwhal is codename for Prince Charles.

This implies Stanislav Lunev connection to the Queen? But what is the connection?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Speaking of Lunev...

jrnyquist.blog...

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

A little late, but now I fully believe letting Biden steal the election is part of The Plan.

edit on 13-3-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join