It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Incoming!!!

Canada wake up. Manulife - say the Vaccine is [Experimental]

GhostEzra

People ask all the time. What will happen to those who got the vaccine. The answer is, nobody really knows including the doctors who created it. It's experimental. You are the experiment. All for a cold that's 99.97% survivable.

38.1Kviewsedited  21:38

GhostEzra

The only reason there's a pandemic is because of the media. The amish never experienced any pandemic because they don't have tvs.

t.me...

edit on 12-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Whiplash347 has posted a teasing picture of a bookshelf with these books on it:

Left Hand Side bottom to top:
TRUE GRIT
8 WEEKS TO SEALFIT
WORKING CLASS BOY
THE COURT REPORTER
LEFT OF BOOM
BEHOLD A PALE HORSE

LIARS, LEAKERS AND LIBERALS
SALTY AND TOPPER

Right Hand Side bottom to top:
Cisco: CCNA ROUTING AND SWITCHING
Cisco: CCENT/CCNA
IDENTITY WITH WINDOWS SERVER 2016
SECURITY+
CySA+
CONVERSATIONS WITH NOSTRADAMUS: HIS PROPHECIES EXPLAINED II
CONVERSATIONS WITH NOSTRADAMUS: HIS PROPHECIES EXPLAINED III
THE THREE WAVES OF VOLUNTEERS AND THE NEW EARTH
CONVOLUTED UNIVERSE Book V
CONVERSATIONS WITH NOSTRADAMUS: HIS PROPHECIES EXPLAINED I
THE LOST GOSPEL THE BOOK OF Q & CHRISTIAN ORIGINS
THE LOST GOSPEL Q

Note Nostradamus 2 and 3 together = 23 = PAIN

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I woke up and saw that too, minutes ago.

Then found it, here is one.

The Lost Gospel of Q

23 = pain. Jim carry did a movie called 23. He's playing Bidan.

Bidan -

To annoy somebody. To act as something you are not. To act outside of the context of a given situation, therefore annoying everybody around you. To make dumb comments. To make obnoxious noises.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I also woke up to this in my head.

2 Thessalonians 2:11

King James Version

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

bible gateway

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

From the Deep State to the deepest states of mind, the map is designed to lead humanity out of the Matrix and onto the paths of Enlightenment—liberating all from suffering and ultimately to activate our Light Body and Return to Source Energy—The One Infinite Creator.

in5d.com...

The Map

The Q source (also called Q document, Q Gospel, or Q from German: Quelle, meaning "source") is a hypothetical written collection of primarily Jesus' sayings (logia). Q is part of the common material found in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke but not in the Gospel of Mark

Q

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Because if we act as 1 then we are the 1 infinite creator.

Its really quite simple broken down to absolute basics 101.

(post by PillarOfFire removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: CthruU

Where We go 1 We go All.

Shame beyond comprehension that its only a theory to date....when oh when will WE get it......the answer is disturbing.
Which is why the great awakening also is but a theory to date....its funny or rather not so funny that it's the only time where majority doesn't actually rule, where all or nothing actually applies.

You guys work terribly hard to get to the bottom of it all and doing a great job i thoroughly enjoy the intelligence of the main players here. Hoping you have major breakthroughs and turn around a heap more.

There's a place at the round table of humanity for the freedom warriors like yourself and your allies who know who they are who constantly fight to free the enslaved if only they'd open their eyes.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

This man knew.

I found these some time ago. The first link is for reference only. The reviews speak for themselves.

Mans Higher Consciousness
2 Candle Sticks are where the Krism Oil rises back into "Heaven" your Head.

Also Red Dragon and Awaken the World Within.

Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

Free Ebooks
b-ok.cc...

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I agree with Sydney on this matter.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This from Ezra

GhostEzra

You want to hear what cognitive dissonance sounds like? Trump in 4 years didn't have anybody arrested. The one who had the Nsa and project looking glass on his side the whole time. Now that's some funny sh*t.😂

t.me...

I can't access my uploads here. I hope this is the correct jpg.

Trump said, he wondered what it would be like if he were to lose, just for a little while. . interesting.

"You can't wake someone pretending to be asleep." (Navajo Proverb)

“All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.“ Edgar Allan Poe. 1809~1849.

And this..

t.me... Not who you think.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Reading that I find Lin Wood to be the mental opposite of Joe Biden and his competency will be their downfall. He is a big blast of hopium and reading that gives me hope.

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
Lin Wood getting screwed around?

app.box.com...

edit on 12-3-2021 by Justoneman because: I always typo

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

And this.. t.me... Not who you think.

Someone should let Willie Brown know about this.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I don't care what version of the Bible that verse is printed, it is the delusion that we see now certainly fits the lies they seemingly believe. Amazing how prophetic the Bible is and it is a living Bible in that it gives us numerous examples of exalting the sinner for recognizing the sin, but extolling the Pompous who do not admit their sins and act as if they are superior to any one of us. The hypocritical nature of the Pompous asses are what the Bible shares with us as being proof of falling from God. It is just that we see here today.

King James Version

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

bible gateway

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Interesting stuff there. More info:

www.thegospelcoalition.org...

I am annoyed that they skip over explaining 2:11. Still looking though...

Here we go:

www.bibleref.com...

Like we were always told, it will be our choice to know the truth. I consider this a must-read after reading it a few times.

King James Version

bible gateway

edit on 3/12/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Is that really Lin Wood? Would he have his name spelled Lin WQQD?

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I've always had this feeling, even when I was much much younger, that I would be here to experience the Rapture. Only people who believe the truth, and I mean really believe the truth, will avoid getting the vaccine. Almost like that is the final test. I just realized that even in my own family I have been surrounded by evil my whole life...not necessarily all of them...but more than you realize until you really think about it.

Thanks PillarOfFire...your posts today were really something to think about.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The Lost Gospel of Q

Bidan -

To annoy somebody. To act as something you are not. To act outside of the context of a given situation, therefore annoying everybody around you. To make dumb comments. To make obnoxious noises.

I've heard many people claim Jim Carey is playing Biden, but I highly doubt it. Jim Carey is a vehement anti-Trumper. I don't believe he would be willing to help Trump in any way, shape, or form. In fact, I expect that when this is over he will be one of the ones who goes down for doing terrible things.

I would sooner believe, if it's a well known actor at all, James Woods would be the guy playing Biden.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't know. I get really excited thinking about Jim Carey using his famous line "Let me show you something!" and pulling a mask off. That would be a great end to the whole charade.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

The Lost Gospel of Q

Bidan -

I've heard many people claim Jim Carey is playing Biden, but I highly doubt it. Jim Carey is a vehement anti-Trumper. I don't believe he would be willing to help Trump in any way, shape, or form. In fact, I expect that when this is over he will be one of the ones who goes down for doing terrible things.

I would sooner believe, if it's a well known actor at all, James Woods would be the guy playing Biden.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

This man knew.

Fruit/fruitarian diet? Way, way too much sugar.

Living foods diet? No. Just no. It's a lie. Been there, done that decades ago. Grew my own wheatgrass and 5 kinds of sprouts for a year or more.

High quality animal fats + moderate animal protein is where true, vigorous health comes from. I'm doing the Carnivore diet now for about 9 months, and never felt better.

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join