It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I've always had this feeling, even when I was much much younger, that I would be here to experience the Rapture.

There will be no rapture - at least not in the sense it has been sold to the gullible flock...

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire
Says "Media is too big, view it in Telegram".

Unlike Twitter, these other platforms limit viewing/sharing options for non-subscribers.

But thank-you for sharing the gist of what President Trump said. Kind of reminds me of the interview where he said he'd like to lose all his wealth, to see who his REAL friends are.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
He can stay with me. I wonder what it would be like to have President Trump slumming it at my place for a while.

BTW; air traffic in VA is pretty busy today. A helicopter or something was flying so low I could feel the floor of my shower vibrating with the sound like a trampoline.

originally posted by: carewemust

Unlike Twitter, these other platforms limit viewing/sharing options for non-subscribers.

But thank-you for sharing the gist of what President Trump said. Kind of reminds me of the interview where he said he'd like to lose all his wealth, to see who his REAL friends are.

edit on 3/12/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

That's not flynn. the real flynn is dead. That's just a clone or green screen cgi.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

An accidental discovery in Egypt seems to confirm the existence of the 'lost' gospel of Q.
More About Q and the Gospel of Thomas (article from 1998)

In 1989, a team of researchers led by James M. Robinson of the Institute for Antiquity and Christianity in Claremont, CA, began a most unlikely task: the "reconstruction" of the Gospel of Q. Robinson and his team are accomplishing this by a highly detailed literary analysis of Matthew, Luke, and Thomas. Their painstaking work goes "verse by verse, word by word, case ending by case ending." After nearly ten years of work, the results of their efforts are soon to be published as the Critical Edition of Q.

The Critical Edition of Q

The Search for a No-Frills Jesus (1996)

However, according to a largely North American cadre of biblical scholars that includes Mack, who in 1993 published a book called containing his own Q rendition, and James M. Robinson, the founder of the International Q Project and a colleague of Mack's at Claremont, the teachings of Jesus in Q hold the key to an understanding of Jesus that is fundamentally non-Christian. According to these scholars, the authors of Q did not view Jesus as "the Christ" (that is, as "the anointed one," the promised Messiah), or as the redeemer who had atoned for their sins by his crucifixion, or as the son of God who rose from the dead. Instead, they say, Q's authors esteemed Jesus as simply a roving sage who preached a life of possessionless wandering and full acceptance of one's fellow human beings, no matter how disreputable or marginal. In that respect, they say, he was a Jesus for the America of the third millennium, a Jesus with little supernatural baggage but much respect for cultural diversity.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Naomi Wolf is someone who has no common sense. She voted for Joe, because he wasn't DJT, and now, she's shocked to learn the very policies LISTED ON HIS CAMPAIGN WEBSITE are now being put in play.

Naomi contributed to this...

Naomi ignored this...

Naomi is mind controlled by this...

Don't be like Naomi.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The reason people think that sounds crazy is because rational thinking people understand that there isn't just one main group.

It's many many groups doing things like this and most of them don't interact unless they are fighting each other.
Thinking that it's one big group run by some unknown top controllers helps the different groups. Keeps people chasing shadows.

That's why sidney can't prove anything in court. She has no evidence of a top group. What she should be doing is targeting any of the small groups. She will never be able to hold up a name of any top dog that runs the worlds human trafficking rings because there isn't one. There are hundreds. All fighting each other and working independently of each other.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A tale of premeditated mass murder in three parts...

The Order

The Panic

The Fallout

Now, there is a problem. I've mentioned often that fear of mass death is the single most effective system of control. There are numbers. So a death of two people in a car crash is muh. 6 people in a plane crash triggers the fear, which can trigger the "solution." 3000 deaths at the WTC was the max, 10k would have pushed the death toll into the shock, or ignore territory and folks would have not be "outraged" triggering the "solution." I one recalls, the number bounced around for days while the tried to find the number that worked.

So, the Mafia Don killed thousands more then 911. The problem is the number is too big for outrage. Had he killed an extended family of 100 he'd be gone, but since the number is beyond our accepted limit it is seen as abstract, not real, not possible, which, plays perfectly into his defense.

Moral of the story. If you are going to kill, go big, too few and you'll be in trouble.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Good news conservatives! We successfully got prayer back into public schools...the bad news it's for the "decolonization" of American society.🙄

twitter.com...

No way that is a 2021 classroom in Cali.
The curriculum includes an official "ethnic studies community chant," in which students appeal to the Aztec gods—including the god of human sacrifice—for the power to become "warriors" for "social justice." Students seek a "a revolutionary spirit" through these incantations.

Revenge of the Gods by Christopher F. Rufo.

The Matrix of Social Identity & Intersectional Power:

Original source docs if you want to understand the origin and radicalism of this curriculum AND if you have kids in California public schools you might want to skim over them.

The brother, Quetzalcoatl "feathered serpent" or "plumed serpent" and also in Aztec religion, Ītzpāpālōtl aka "Obsidian Butterfly" was a striking skeletal warrior goddess.

Wokeness in education. This is a huge leap from Alice in Wonderland. Spiritual warfare rises to a whole new level.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Why couldn't that apply to you?

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
The bad thing about that verse is that god facilitates the lie.

Sounds like someone saying disinfo is necessary.

Worse still, god messes with their heads, negating free will, which is a real douche move.

edit on 12-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Why couldn't that apply to you?

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Old testament god is such an ass. And I believe that revelations is not a book about the future but instead an old testament book.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
That verse is from the new testament. Guess the new boss was pretty much the same as the old boss, except for the PR guy that sounded like a hippie.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Don't know who has been following the blood letting at the shill factory known as the huffington post. Darren Beattie has some hilarious stuff on his twit, scroll down.

Someone made the obvious point, one made here often. The firing of the "watcha need ta know" brigade is because they are no longer needed. Those who aid in any coup are the first to be removed - or killed per the Stalin rule. One their purpose has ended and two they were willing to sell out their own for a penny a post.

How many are still posting like that lost Japanese soldier who thinks the war is still on?

How many living with mommy folks are screwed now but do not know it? How many who fervently did their duty are going to wind up in dire straights as Joe's people begin to cull the stooges who aided and abetted the takeover?

Oddly, they're done for anyway as m.A.L.I.C.E. will take the jobs for good.

There is something funny about it on one level. But on the another level if one is posting liberal talking point gibberish from mom's kitchen table my guess is the reality of this will be lost entirely.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"I’m here today to tell you that we are actually hacking the software of life ... we think of it as information therapy." ― Dr. Tal Zaks, chief medical officer at Moderna Inc. Moderna thinks it's god, religion is a code of conduct, Moderna is a code for capitalism with impunity.

Moderna boss: mRNA jabs are "rewriting the Genetic Code" we call it "information therapy" (Ted 2017)

Seems like we've read about this sort of transhumanism thing in history...

Nuremberg Code

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What is the obsession with mostly peaceful Portland?

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
He can stay with me. I wonder what it would be like to have President Trump slumming it at my place for a while.

BTW; air traffic in VA is pretty busy today. A helicopter or something was flying so low I could feel the floor of my shower vibrating with the sound like a trampoline.

originally posted by: carewemust

I would be somewhat nervous living close to D.C. while Biden is the President. Enemies are prepping their attack plans, because we're now at our weakest defense-wise.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Media Coup participants who are being sent packing, should spill the beans, like Time Magazine did.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So ... remember that time?

You asked the girl out.

You suggested the movies.

She picked the movie ... Benji.

By half time ... you thought of killing Benji.

You sit through the second half begging for the movie to end.

That is how I feel about now.

The question is ... did you get any afterwords or do we actually see anything happen.

This has been the longest movie and it shows.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join