It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
FAMILY FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE FORM FOR COVID-19 INJECTIONS March 1, 2021

The goal of this Family Financial Form is to ensure that an adverse event or death of one family member does not translate into long-lived or permanent financial destruction for the entire family.

This form was created to assist families to communicate regarding and to prepare for the family-wide financial impact of adverse events, if any, resulting from a Covid-19 injection. Examples of adverse events from Covid-19 injections include Covid-19 infection; anaphylaxis; neurological disorders; autoimmune disorders; other long-term chronic diseases; blindness and deafness; infertility, fetal damage, miscarriage, and stillbirth; and death (see Table 1 for examples of each).

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Caled

Looked like CGI to me. What I saw was Biden kept going blurry while everything in the background remained crisp.

They did show him walking away, down the hall behind him...so a legit background.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
www.gematrix.org...

Lin Wood just posted this. I think things are about to kick into high gear.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So I guess, if we all know about it, then it is ok to pillage people for sexual favors. At least in your mind apparently. I say if we all know about it then we are at fault for allowing it and now here we are with perverts running track as women and the Leftist want the women to put up with it all/ Just to name one odd thing of the many that are happening.

I am not here to impress you. I am here for the truth. I don't need a reply.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
Not to be mean. Essentially you have nothing else important to offer it seems. Big picture facts at this point or you waste all our time.

The big picture fact is nothing you offer is important either and you are all wasting your time here anyway.

Another big picture fact is that it was never a secret that people in positions of power use it to procure sex.

Was it a secret to you? That is what the awakening is?

Sorry if I'm not impressed.

I think you are a bit like that monkey trying to keep your hands over your eyes and ears so you won't see or hear things.

No, that is you not wanting to see the lack of results in this whole exercise.

edit on 11-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
New DanSavino video tweet, 21:25:33, lets the cat out of the bag?

#OperationWarpSpeed #TBT t.co...

Listen from 11 to 15 second Mark:
"This is the fastest that a vaccine for a NAVAJO PATHOGEN has ever gone"

Searching "Navajo Pathogen" brings this CDC link up as the first result:

Tracking a Mystery Disease: The Detailed Story of Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS)

The “First” Outbreak

In May 1993, an outbreak of an unexplained pulmonary illness occurred in the southwestern United States, in an area shared by Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah known as “The Four Corners”. A young, physically fit Navajo man suffering from shortness of breath was rushed to a hospital in New Mexico and died very rapidly.

DECODEs link the tweet to posts:
#4 Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.
#81 When big news drops please re-read entire graphic.
#444 Eric Schmidt server setup in North Korea
#2081 HRC and Chelsea wearing satanic crosses
#2125 Hungary wall build drops illegals by 99%
#2533 Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing. History books.
#4441 The wait will soon be over.

edit on 11-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I finally used tick tock tonight for the first time in my life. General Flynn was giving a passionate speech live from somewhere. We need unification more than ever. Well, I'll try to post a link to it. It wasn't working from LW telegram a second ago.

Here is the link if you want to feel t.me...

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
For some reason the "Sunflowers" painting gave me a very unsettling feeling as soon as I looked at it.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Elvis Presley is the TIP OF THE SPEAR.
Elvis was in the SPEARHEAD Division & also kept a SPEAR TIP on his book shelf.
Elvis told us all on August 15 1977 via the WOW Signal that he wasn't going to be dieing. Ask Howard Hughes.
The HH, John G Trump & Nikola Tesla connection is very important. Download the TESLA FILES on FBI VAULT from 2019 & see for yourselves.
Elvis, DJT, JFK & Joseph & Julian Assange are all cousins.
The Key is William Wallace Lincoln & his Brother Tad Lincoln.
Abraham Lincoln had 4 Children.
2 of those were sent to Libya. They did not die when History said they did.
William Wallace Lincoln became Omar Mucktar. He had 3 daughters. Saidea, Gaillea & Mary.
Mary met Said Issa H Kahlooni and had 2 boys (JFK & Joseph)
(Tad Lincoln was DJT & Elvis Grandfather)

www.elvisowned.com...

Elvis' art collection.

Whiplash347

Could be just me, but I see two legs in the vase. Look at the painting with that in mind. There's a bit more going on than just sunflowers.
YMMV

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ugh. Quantum grammar coming. I hate math.

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
www.gematrix.org...

Lin Wood just posted this. I think things are about to kick into high gear.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So I guess, if we all know about it, then it is ok to pillage people for sexual favors.

Nobody said that.

Just because everyone knows that it happens doesn't mean they can do anything about specific occurrences. Whatever it is people think they are doing here isn't going to change that and that is a truth you seem to by shying away from.

I am not here to impress you. I am here for the truth. I don't need a reply.

I wasn't talking about you impressing me, I was talking about the big reveal.

edit on 11-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So I'm assuming these are taken in the same area, DJT without the flags, but Joe with flags for some reason.

What is interesting is I noticed no marines when Joe turned, in fact, the only show up after he leaves the hall - alone. In fact, Joe walks with his head to the ground - defeated, alone. I assume he walks in on a plank to the podium, as he didn't step up.

Note DJT's marines are there, saluting him. DJT is standing on a hall-wide platform even with the step, Joe is not, he's alone, on a island.

DJT :31
Joe :24

The camera pulls an old Hitchcockian trick. Joe is walking away and the camera is pulling out, this creates the deception of the long long walk. What strikes me as odd is Joe can't see either, the 60" teeeveee monitor at a rally was a few feet from him, so how did he do this if the camera pulls back even with or past the place for the monitor.

Or, Joe being the most voted for President is also, remarkably, the most ignored and this is just Joe being Joe.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
FAMILY FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE FORM FOR COVID-19 INJECTIONS March 1, 2021

The goal of this Family Financial Form is to ensure that an adverse event or death of one family member does not translate into long-lived or permanent financial destruction for the entire family.

This form was created to assist families to communicate regarding and to prepare for the family-wide financial impact of adverse events, if any, resulting from a Covid-19 injection. Examples of adverse events from Covid-19 injections include Covid-19 infection; anaphylaxis; neurological disorders; autoimmune disorders; other long-term chronic diseases; blindness and deafness; infertility, fetal damage, miscarriage, and stillbirth; and death (see Table 1 for examples of each).

That's good. Here's how it works. They have you sign a waver signing all your rights away. If you ask them to sign that waver they'll call the cops. Feces rolls down hill toward the sheep.
edit on 11-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

@JFKLibrary

(Image JFKWHP-KN-C21297) 29 April 1962, President John F. Kennedy visits with guests in the East Room during a dinner in honor of Nobel Prize winners from the Western Hemisphere. Left to right: actor, Frederic March; writer, Mary Welsh Hemingway (widow of Nobel Prize-winning author, Ernest Hemingway); President Kennedy; First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy; and Katherine Tupper Marshall (widow of Nobel Prize winner and former Secretary of State, Freemason, General George C. Marshall). White House, Washington, D.C.

JFK & Hemingway: Beyond “Grace Under Pressure”

Kennedy/Hemingway/Atlantis & Ghislane Maxwell connections? The rabbit hole runs deep on this one.

Bonus: International Bag pipe Day was yesterday. In tribute, on Nov 13, 1963, the Black Watch Band and Pipes of the Royal Highland Regiment presented on the South Lawn to President and Mrs. Kennedy.

VIDEO

edit on 11-3-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Lin Wood getting screwed around?

app.box.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Is this Aaron Vaughn from Navy Seals Team 6?

Is this Aaron Vaughn from Navy Seals Team 6?

Who do you think he is? If this is Aaron Vaughn, we are going to be in for a story that will shock the world!

There is evidence that Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden were directly involved in the murder of our Gold Star Navy Seals Team 6.

This was the same team that went to kill Osama Bin Laden months earlier, only to have killed the WRONG MAN!

Osama Bin Laden lived ten more years under the protection of our government in Iran. And our men were killed to cover the deep states tracks.

OMFGosh - that does look like him!
When you look at pictures comparing Aaron Vaughn and the curly q guy... there's really no other way to say it, but they're the same person. Holy Funking Crap!

Definitely. Something big about to go off.

The 13th i keep thinking of, maybe just me.

We will see.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bluto is more intelligent...

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The shot

Think clearly before taking the pretend cure for the pretend FLU virus! The cure was patented before the virus was invented, you have been warned!

Do you know why big pharma murders doctors?

This man is brilliant and has the evidence to put Fauci and Gates behind bars

Mike Pompeo@mikepompeo - "If the Biden administration tries to run around the Taylor Force Act, it will be guilty of money laundering for terrorists."
edit on 12-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I can't say.

But the signature looks to say "Mother". Elvis' Mother, not sure yet,.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Kennedy Sr. Was in my dream 2/3 nights ago.

Great dream.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Saturday March 13 is the First Lunar Moon of the year.
Notice George countdown

The 21 Day Countdown
From now.
March 8 = 12
March 9 = 11
March 10 = 10
March 11 = 9
March 12 = 8
March 13 = 7

t.me...

Wouldn't it be EPIC
edit on 12-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join