It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Guess some are expendable

Mayor Bill De Blasio Calls On Gov. Cuomo To Resign Following New Sexual Assault Claim

“It is deeply troubling. The specific allegation that the governor called an employee of his ― someone who he had power over ― called them to a private place and then sexually assaulted her is absolutely unacceptable,” de Blasio said during a news conference. “It is disgusting to me, and he can no longer serve as governor. It’s as simple as that.”

When they go after their own , you know it is going to get interesting ... Makes one Wonder how hard they are going to try to make the Nursing Home scandal go away ...

edit on 3112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wow.
That is about as low as you can go, when DeBlasio calls for you to resign.
It's like having Pelosi call you a drunk.
edit on b000000312021-03-11T13:42:17-06:0001America/ChicagoThu, 11 Mar 2021 13:42:17 -0600100000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
222 AD – Alexander Severus becomes emperor of Rome, replacing his cousin, 18-year-old Elagabalus aka Antoninus. His short reign (218-222) was conspicuous for sex scandals and religious controversy. The bodies of the assassinated emperor and his mother, Julia Soaemias, are dragged through the streets of the city and thrown into the Tiber river.

1800 years later and the sex scandals never ended; if only the corrupt politicians could receive the same punishment.

The March 9–11, 1977 Washington, D.C. attack and hostage taking, Hanafi Siege: Around 150 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.

They took 149 hostages and killed radio journalist Maurice Williams. After a 39-hour standoff, the gunmen surrendered and all remaining hostages were released from the District Building (the city hall; now called the John A. Wilson Building), B'nai B'rith headquarters, and the Islamic Center of Washington.

One of the workers at B'nai B'rith who was taken hostage was their public relations director, Bernard Simon, father of filmmaker David Simon. In 2020, David Simon included in his HBO mini-series The Plot Against America an incident from the attack: Bernard Simon was tasked during the siege with feeding the other hostages.

March 11, 2011 – An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 81 miles east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.

March 11, 2020 - WHO declares COVID-19 virus a pandemic.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Is this Aaron Vaughn from Navy Seals Team 6?

Is this Aaron Vaughn from Navy Seals Team 6?

Who do you think he is? If this is Aaron Vaughn, we are going to be in for a story that will shock the world!

There is evidence that Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden were directly involved in the murder of our Gold Star Navy Seals Team 6.

This was the same team that went to kill Osama Bin Laden months earlier, only to have killed the WRONG MAN!

Osama Bin Laden lived ten more years under the protection of our government in Iran. And our men were killed to cover the deep states tracks.

OMFGosh - that does look like him!
When you look at pictures comparing Aaron Vaughn and the curly q guy... there's really no other way to say it, but they're the same person. Holy Funking Crap!

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A Wild Experiment Just Got Us Closer to Exploring Extra Dimensions

Scientists have managed to measure the smallest gravitational field on record, a breakthrough that could open new avenues of research into fundamental cosmic mysteries such as the existence of dark matter, the possibility of extra dimensions, and the quantum nature of gravity.

This experimental technique could also reveal new insights about other exotic theories in cosmology and physics. For instance, dark energy, an unknown energy source that appears to be accelerating the expansion of the universe, and string theory, a proposal that the universe contains extra dimensions that go beyond the four that human beings can sense, both overlap with the unsolved mysteries of gravity. These are only a few of the exciting new directions that could eventually spin off or build on this team’s new experimental technique.

Vice

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

yup. looks like Q just stepped out of the shadows.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
@Dan is very busy today 3.11 mirror 11.3.

Warp Speed China Virus double meaning.

Black and White signals a change of some sort.

Interesting, 103 and 1:03 take us to similar posts: For God and Country.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Casualty loops ....

How the Future Proves the Past

.... The psychology of ‘ future proves past ‘ is the ability to substend future and prophecy with historical relics and yesteryear. Intelligence is the gathering of raw data via open source or covertly, that data is then converted into an assets which then allows you to construct projection and estimates with precision. When you begin to subsend and bridge your data with history, you create a causality loop of intel. .........

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
A Joker is running for governor in the Japanese prefecture of Chiba.

Why so serious, Chiba?

Here's his campaign announcement video...It's Showtime!

@Gene Park, CEO of Pizza Butt

Meanwhile...

The Hill

No Texan can spell his last name.🤣🥳
Just type in "Mccoaunaghghehuy" and Google will do the work.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
A friend mentioned Ivanka had a book with a curious title. What do you know...

Aficionados will notice the presence of: 4, 10, 20

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Really interesting info on this subject:

twunroll.com...

Ties this message to Q post 713.

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
a reply to: tallcool1

yup. looks like Q just stepped out of the shadows.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cacthing up after some zeds cranky but some more info on the american footnall references:

1) A lot of the scenes in the clip start or end @ the 40 yard line!

2) #3244 Mar 28 2019 12:14:43 (EST):

1st and 10 @ the 50

a) Picture = GLOVES WILL BE OFF.png
b| 1st and 10 = 11th
c) timestamp encodes Mar 11th and 12th

3) #3313 Apr 18 2019 14:47:48 (EST):

1st & 10 on the 40.

a) Timestamp encodes March 9th, 10th, 13th and 14th,
b) Picture = LBP = Long Beach Port

4) #952 Mar 15 2018 21:41:56 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 69fcbf No.680795 📁
Mar 15 2018 21:41:56 (EST)
@[19][1st]
@[3][1st]
The LINK.
[John Perry Barlow]
[2]
[3]
[4]
WE HAVE THE SUB.
HOSTAGE RELEASE.
1000 pieces.
Q

a) "1st" and "@" refs,
b) Timestamp encodes March 11th.

5) #26 Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST):

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

a) Timestamp encodes March 12th
b) 1st and 11.3 refs.

6) #365 Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

a) BREAK - football term,
b) Timestamp encodes Mar 11th and 12th,

c) Post number #365 = Mar 11th!!!

Lastly, all the Hold the Line references are also about defenders at the BREAK!

edit on 11-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
A prerecorded Actor Joe is speaking in front a a flickering green screen on Youtube. 4000+ are watching.

A million watched just a gathering of folks on President's day in FL celebrating DJT.

I can't watch, I'll wait for the highlights, it physically makes me ill.

Link

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I don't know why I bothered to watch. It was just a bunch of him trying to take credit for the vaccine and then threatening folks with more lockdown restrictions if they don't get the vaccine.

He said that if everyone goes out and gets the vaccine then they'll let us gather for 4th of July, not in large groups, but in small groups. Then said that if we don't, they'll be forced to impose more lockdown restrictions. No joke. That's the gist of his entire speech.

It's pretty funny considering there are now about 20 states who are taking it upon themselves to lift restrictions on their own.

ETA: He did say something interesting though. At one point when he was begging the people to trust the Government he said, "you gotta remember, the Government isn't some foreign force in a distant Capitol."

At 23:57 in this video.
youtu.be...

Thought that was interesting considering what we suspect.
edit on 11-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Did it really flicker?

originally posted by: crankyoldman
A prerecorded Actor Joe is speaking in front a a flickering green screen on Youtube. 4000+ are watching.

A million watched just a gathering of folks on President's day in FL celebrating DJT.

Link

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Looked like CGI to me. What I saw was Biden kept going blurry while everything in the background remained crisp.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I don't know why I bothered to watch. It was just a bunch of him trying to take credit for the vaccine and then threatening folks with more lockdown restrictions if they don't get the vaccine.

He said that if everyone goes out and gets the vaccine then they'll let us gather for 4th of July, not in large groups, but in small groups. Then said that if we don't, they'll be forced to impose more lockdown restrictions. No joke. That's the gist of his entire speech.

It's pretty funny considering there are now about 20 states who are taking it upon themselves to lift restrictions on their own.

Amazing. When DJT spoke, even prerecorded, one had the feeling he was speaking to them personally. Or, at the very least, was aware they existed....

This guy is staring at a 60" teeeveee prompter three feet from him, with vacant eyes, accentuating everything incorrectly, and he's talking to no one in particular. Is there even staff there? Generally when you want someone to look less like a hostage, you put the staff nearby so he's speaking to them as stand ins.

Fun fact about the jab. Look up the "CDC covid card" in a search/pics. There is A LOT to glean, A LOT. I'll let folks figure out the rest. Also, look at the release form one has to sign - A WHOLE LOT to glean from that.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Did it really flicker?

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Link

Look closely around the edges where his head meets the background. Granted I was watching darpatube, but I watched the DJT CPAC speech and saw no such shenanigans with background fades, focus issues, and such. Pre-recorded, fake background, but frankly that was the minute I could stomach.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Speaking of him not having any staff around, another thing that was interesting, imo, was when he was finished speaking exactly one reporter tried to ask him a question. Of course, he looked right at the lady and then turned around and walked off without a word, but I thought it was weird. Usually in situations like that there would be a barrage of questions from many reporters. Only one this time. It came across like it was only Joe Biden and that one reporter in the entire room.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Speaking of him not having any staff around, another thing that was interesting, imo, was when he was finished speaking exactly one reporter tried to ask him a question. Of course, he looked right at the lady and then turned around and walked off without a word, but I thought it was weird. Usually in situations like that there would be a barrage of questions from many reporters. Only one this time. It came across like it was only Joe Biden and that one reporter in the entire room.

GE posted this, odd glitch.

Admittedly I don't care, but the "all adults will be eligible for the jab May 1st" seems like total BS. As far as I know you make an appointment and get it. Is anything out of his mouth not a strawman? If rationing occurs how come I've seen Jab Cards with Rite Aid filled in as the origin?

Curiously, I've seen reports from pharmacy folks that some doses are placebo - it is experimental after all and the waiver reveals that. Folks don't read.

What is odd, and not reported on. Mostly old folks have died from death involving The Rona, old folks get jabs yearly for the flu, it begs the obvious question.

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join