It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Need transgender surgery but can't afford it?
Join the Armed Forces of the US!

Sure thing.
Active status only, no Reserve, no Guard first 4.
Combat MOS' should be encouraged.
That's equity, right?
Want it that bad? Earn it.
In the eyes of your peers.

(Edit to add: No surgery til after first 4 served)

Strictly my opinion.

You guys are missing the point. It is already free, that's what obamacare did. It made everything free. Right? Right? Unreal.

Well, look, on the bright side, Joe is creating those maternity g-force flight suits, which, if I read this correctly, will allow the pregnant women, and or trans folks, to avoid an abortion in order to fly fighter jets and kill women who may or may not be pregnant. See, it all works out.

How did all of this go into the crapper so fast. It is almost like there is a plan.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Is this Aaron Vaughn from Navy Seals Team 6?

Is this Aaron Vaughn from Navy Seals Team 6?

Who do you think he is? If this is Aaron Vaughn, we are going to be in for a story that will shock the world!

There is evidence that Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden were directly involved in the murder of our Gold Star Navy Seals Team 6.

This was the same team that went to kill Osama Bin Laden months earlier, only to have killed the WRONG MAN!

Osama Bin Laden lived ten more years under the protection of our government in Iran. And our men were killed to cover the deep states tracks.

edit on 10-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

I did a side by side with one of his military photos in his gear and to me it sure looks like him after some years of aging. Boy that would blow the roof off a lot of stories if it is him.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Kim Jong Un calls out Biden.

t.me...

The cia no longer runs North Korea.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: PillarOfFire

I did a side by side with one of his military photos in his gear and to me it sure looks like him after some years of aging. Boy that would blow the roof off a lot of stories if it is him.

It sure would.

I think Vincent Kennedy's pissed meter level would jump to 15 at that point.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If BIDEN won't secure the border...
The Lone Star state Launches OPERATION LONE STAR to SECURE BORDER and FINISH THE WALL:

In this video, we’re going to look at the latest deployment of the Texas National Guard to halt illegal immigration and drug smuggling at the border, how a new Texas bill will make it illegal for Big Tech to ban users for their conservative political views, and how Texas is leading the way in the rise of sanctuary states that are protecting their citizens from the blundering Biden administration.

[snipped]
edit on Wed Mar 10 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: This is not the MUD PIT and Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

OVH deserve a kicking because they don't appear to have had Mirrors or fail-over to another city.

Disclose.Tv's tweet says:

NEW - OVH, one of Europe's largest data center complexes, in France destroyed by fire, 3.6 million websites taken offline, no data is likely to be recoverable.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: underpass61
Oprah doing the royal interview

Too blatant.

If it is a movie it would be in the script I would think. No way you wouldn't want the in the face hints if you were the director of this movie. Again, IF it is a movie.

I wonder what the chances are, that that is Lady Diana Spencer.

Hmm

Well, she would have to have aged well.

But there are a lot of similarities.

P

edit on 10/3/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Friedly POST.....

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Spencer and Knauss look to different to be the same person. Besides Knauss's where-abouts was well known when the reports of Spencer popping up in South Africa happened. So that would kind of prove that the two are different people.

There is something to think about though: "The two could be related?"

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well. What if the continuing service disruptions prevented them from backing up their data? That would be a double coincidence.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

OVH deserve a kicking because they don't appear to have had Mirrors or fail-over to another city.

Disclose.Tv's tweet says:

NEW - OVH, one of Europe's largest data center complexes, in France destroyed by fire, 3.6 million websites taken offline, no data is likely to be recoverable.

edit on 3/10/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

4D Chess...or Room Temperature IQ Move?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What's this? Just super freaky mind games or something more...

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Did you all catch South ParQ? Some very interesting stuff in there. A clock showing 6:05, various number references including 223 (the schedule for being friends with Kenny which was chosen from several options, including 3344, 2255), and decided in room 240. And at the end Mr. Garrison made a deal with the cabal to make everything normal again. While calling them child murderers. Some very interesting material to look over.

A very interesting one was a reference to Whistling Willie the pedophile. I searched for it during the show and got a reference to Bill Clinton and Pedo Island. It’s gone now from the search (fortunately I have a screen shot of the search because I planned on reading it after the show). What if Slick Willie is the first arrest? When does a bird sing?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

"Did you all catch South ParQ?"

Careful. Matt and Trey are smart enough to troll on that level. Might be just to make a joke of it.
Or not, you never know.
But those 2 are quite devious lol.

edit on 21Wed, 10 Mar 2021 21:30:59 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoWednesdayb20213America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Context

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I don’t know. The jury is out on them. I know basically every episode inside and out. I think they have been sending messages for a long time.

It looks like GhostEzra saw the same things I did. Watch this clip:

anonup.com...

originally posted by: Gravelbone

"Did you all catch South ParQ?"

Careful. Matt and Trey are smart enough to troll on that level. Might be just to make a joke of it.
Or not, you never know.
But those 2 are quite devious lol.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I dunno, i think they just spend a lot of time on the internet honestly. Sometimes i think they even browse here. I've seen a few things on south park that could have come straight off an ats thread. Especially during the garrison running for president as trump season.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

"None of the images the Nazis used were created by them, rather they utilised a series of much older symbols from all over the world. Here is the story behind those controversial images."
― Dr. Mark Felton; a well-known British historian.

US 45th Infantry Division was part of the Oklahoma Army National Guard, from 1920 to 1968. Before the 1930s, the division's symbol was a red square with a yellow swastika, a tribute to the large Native American population in the southwestern United States.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who I know. I matters whatever the facts are. A picture tells a thousand words and convictions of sex criminals is tough for the criminals so we can say this one didn't if it makes you happy but it matters little that Oprah is in with sex fiends who are predators and that is the bottom line. Carry on with whatever you wish to peddle I am sticking to the overall facts and don't care to argue tidbits that don't change the big picture.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
Do you even know who she was?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I matters whatever the facts are.

And the facts are that the person in that picture is Rita Ora.

She has spoken out in support of the women who accused Weinstein and against him but she never said "me too".

You see, you don't really care about the facts. You just want to confirm your bias.

new topics

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join