It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

In other news, Fauci is also an actor. Here's a video where you can clearly see he's a dude in a mask.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: daskakik
Good analysis! The Whidbey missile being intended for AF1 theory is now debunked.

Debunked, if we go on the supposition that a nuke launched from a submarine with a range of 3,000 nautical miles couldn't possibly be set to airburst in the general vicinity of an aircraft whose location was known by the people that were launching the missile.

Further, the 'bus' can carry up to a dozen warheads which can hit individual targets in a large footprint. Missing AF1 but planting a nuke on or near Hawaii that could be blamed on NK to start a war would certainly occupy a presidency and delay other swamp draining activities.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
AF1 wasn't near Honolulu at that time.

The theory states that AF1 was in the that area at the time, not that an SLBM with fantastic range had been fired to take it down on the other side of the pacific.

edit on 4-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Typical Q style mental gymnastics to keep hope alive.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Missing AF1 but planting a nuke on or near Hawaii that could be blamed on NK to start a war would certainly occupy a presidency and delay other swamp draining activities.

That didn't happen though, did it?

Also, not much swamp draining happened and none of that was needed to get Trump out of the WH.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well, here we are...March 4th.
Nothing has changed. Not that I expected it to.
I'll say this again, as my interest slowly wanes:

Anyone waiting for something to happen, has missed the point of "The Awakening" all together.

This was always in our hands I believe.
Supposedly, "We have more than we know." (sic)
Whatever that really means is still up for speculation, but I think it means more that nothing changes until "We" (collectively, consciously, decide to) change it ourselves, as one.

Hence the division.
No swooping saviors, no last minute heroics...
All that would seem requisite is trust, communication, and a common goal.

Simple things one would think, outside of this particular context.
Within it...the fight of your life.

Only time will tell, as we still seem incapable of "telling" ourselves.
Keep the faith, but stay frosty just the same.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Thats interesting....but dont the high quality, movie style masks go all the way down over the shoulders to protect against exactly this type of scenario?

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Trump left the G7 summit mid-morning, flew from there to Singapore over the Atlantic, nowhere near Whitbey Bay, but even if a decoy flew over the Atlantic and he was flying west, Quebec to Seattle is less than 2,400 miles.

What would be the point of using a decoy if some random idiot (you) on the internet can figure out which path the decoy would take vs the path the real AF1 would take? You have no idea what you're talking about.

And lol @ anyone who believes that was a helicopter.

Just the fact they tried so hard to convince people it was a helicopter with a lame cover story....that tells you something right there.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Real World stuff... just for daskakik!

House Resolution 1, which touches on virtually every aspect of the electoral process, was approved on a near party-line 220-210 vote. It would restrict partisan gerrymandering of congressional districts, strike down hurdles to voting and bring transparency to a murky campaign finance system that allows wealthy donors to anonymously bankroll political causes.

...it faces an uncertain fate in the Democratic-controlled Senate, where it has little chance of passing without changes to procedural rules that currently allow Republicans to block it.

....and it'll be refuted by the SCOTUS, just like much of the "Biden" agenda.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Victor Rothschild.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: butcherguy
Typical Q style mental gymnastics to keep hope alive.

I don't have any hopes, I never held my breath over any of this.
I just posted a plausible explanation for a missile being fired by a group of people that didn't want Trump to be the POTUS any more.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Trump left the G7 summit mid-morning, flew from there to Singapore over the Atlantic, nowhere near Whitbey Bay, but even if a decoy flew over the Atlantic and he was flying west, Quebec to Seattle is less than 2,400 miles.

What would be the point of using a decoy if some random idiot (you) on the internet can figure out which path the decoy would take vs the path the real AF1 would take? You have no idea what you're talking about.

And lol @ anyone who believes that was a helicopter.

Just the fact they tried so hard to convince people it was a helicopter with a lame cover story....that tells you something right there.

Oh yeah, this dude is entirely disingenuous. He knows it. We all know it. He isn't worth the effort and never has been.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

If you look at many of these supposed mask videos they are quite interesting because many I have seen are filmed just like this with a phone on a live broadcast so how that would be faked I don’t know. It’s my opinion that some of this is being done on purpose to really make people dig. This is one and I have seen several of Biden and a couple of Kamala that for sure make you scratch your head

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Thats interesting....but dont the high quality, movie style masks go all the way down over the shoulders to protect against exactly this type of scenario?

I don't know what to tell ya. That's clearly a mask.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The fact that that pic is missing the exhaust cloud typical of a SLBM, yet people still want to believe it was a SLBM because Q said so shows Q lies hold as much sway with the Q crowd as MSM lies do with the normies.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Missing AF1 but planting a nuke on or near Hawaii that could be blamed on NK to start a war would certainly occupy a presidency and delay other swamp draining activities.

That didn't happen though, did it?

Also, not much swamp draining happened and none of that was needed to get Trump out of the WH.

It didn't happen because of the F16 hitting the missile in the boost phase. What was needed to get Trump out of the WH was Dominion voting machines and fraudulent ballots.
Who is in the WH now? It doesn't look occupied. Joe is on the way out the door because of dementia. He can't speak in complete sentences and the Dems and media dolts see the Emperor's new brain and are pretending there is no problem and everything is normal...until Nancy helps boot him. Pelosi is hoping to be VP to Kamala's P, a bottom-of-the-barrel pair if there ever was one.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Q has shown to not have been worth the effort either, yet here you all are.

It is interesting, in a train-wreck sort of way.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

An A3 Polaris has a 2500 nautical mile range and could hit Honolulu from the Vancouver area. Newer versions of SLBM's have greater than 6,000 mile range. The only way to stop a post launch SLBM is to hit it in the boost phase, which is what was claimed using an F16 with a weps package designed to do so.

Ground attack only.

The only way to attack AF1 would be with the use of a military tracking and targeting system....not a rogue launch. There's literally no way to target beyond the horizon, especially with a tiny on-board radar....150 miles max is my guess, probably half of that....so you need the target flying almost directly overhead, with advance notice and a well-timed launch....against a hardened target....nfw.

I think it is worth figuring out this and the Hawaiian air raids. The might be somehow, ya know....related. (in his best Fargo voice)
edit on 4-3-2021 by FlyingFox because: It's like the AF1 story is the cover for something else, not the helio story as cover...for a cover...?

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It didn't happen because of the F16 hitting the missile in the boost phase.

Or maybe, it wasn't a missile?

Or maybe, it was but it wasn't aimed at AF1 and there was no reason to shoot it down.

The F16 shooting it down is baseless. You can't prove that happened.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It didn't happen because of the F16 hitting the missile in the boost phase.

Or maybe, it wasn't a missile?

Or maybe, it was but it wasn't aimed at AF1 and there was no reason to shoot it down.

The F16 shooting it down is baseless. You can't prove that happened.

You can't prove it didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join