It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Wow. This just dropped on Anonup.

anonup.com...

The fake White House. I was like "naw, that can't be real."

tinyurl.com...

And I was wrong. In fact, if you follow the same link on your phone, it doesn't show up. It only shows up on my desktop. If it disappears, I have screenshots too.

Bigger:

I may be stating something someone else did already but ONE of those HAS TO BE photo shopped. Obviously you are implying the one without the Fake WH. However, it would be very easy to make that video by the author and a whole lot would have to go into the Google Earth one because boots on the ground can prove or disprove you. So, have we had someone go look to see if that fake WH is there to help substantiate that Google Earth altered the image?

My inner Sherlock Holmes says since it has been proven that Google Earth does make image tweaks to hide things, I can agree it is very untrustworthy for these kind of facts. But we DO need some confirmation with a "street view".
ETA
OK thanks I see now.

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Caled

More info from comments on the anonup link

www.architecturaldigest.com...

Apparently there was a white house set there in fort macpherson fairly recently.

edit on 4-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Real World stuff... just for daskakik!

AP: House passes sweeping voting rights bill

WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democrats passed sweeping voting and ethics legislation Wednesday over unanimous Republican opposition, advancing to the Senate what would be the largest overhaul of the U.S. election law in at least a generation.

House Resolution 1, which touches on virtually every aspect of the electoral process, was approved on a near party-line 220-210 vote. It would restrict partisan gerrymandering of congressional districts, strike down hurdles to voting and bring transparency to a murky campaign finance system that allows wealthy donors to anonymously bankroll political causes.

...it faces an uncertain fate in the Democratic-controlled Senate, where it has little chance of passing without changes to procedural rules that currently allow Republicans to block it.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It is a very long movie

If you leave your seat and come back in a year you can expect to have lost your perspective of the movie.

A great deal has happened ... you missed a lot of the fun.

P

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Has nothing to do with Q and even less with the dumb theory that the 4am june 10 2018 chopper was a missile aimed at AF1.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
I've been lurking. Nothing is happening, like always.

I have seen many goalposts moved and a heavier reliance on "things happening behind the scenes". That isn't a movie, that is daydreaming.

edit on 4-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Got a bite but need to leave it hanging... a night of blissful sleep beckons!

Let's see what the morrow brings!
edit on 4-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
OH, I would bet tons of money on Lin Wood having one hell of a "dead man's switch". The cabal wouldn't know where to turn to stop it I am guessing. If I can think about that switch with noting but my speculations, then you know the perps are sweating bullets thinking of this stuff.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Apparently Lin Wood is dropping transcripts right now related to FISA abuse. Apparently John Roberts helped them write up the bull# FISA applications.

Out of pocket at the moment. Maybe someone else can find the links.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Sleep on it. Simple math.

Trump left the G7 summit mid-morning, flew from there to Singapore over the Atlantic, nowhere near Whitbey Bay, but even if a decoy flew over the Atlantic and he was flying west, Quebec to Seattle is less than 2,400 miles.

AF1 has a cruising speed of over 600 MPH. That is 4 hours, even if they did fly in that direction and even if Ivanka took forever to get ready they would not have been anywhere near there at 4am on june 10, 2018.

edit on 4-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Cicely Tyson I am sure put up with some BS as a black actress and I am sure the dividers would be rubbing that in there.
As far as HRC?
That just doesn't seem tall enough or fat enough at all for that evil gnome. HRC with some stacks on too and she still looks real short. I noticed there were no white people there. If not so many people there I might have tried to attend such a funeral. I wouldn't go to see the rally with Trump because the line was unreal. I gave up but might have gotten in since the zealous for DJT brother in law schmoozed his way up to the front of the line by playing the old "oh there is so and so" and all the time was moving my family up closer.

originally posted by: Caled
Pulling the thread on this, I found two interesting things:

Tyler Perry "hired Dr. Michael Baden, a famed pathologist who has been involved in numerous cases, including JFK, O.J. and Jeffrey Epstein" to look into his nephew's suicide a year ago.

www.tmz.com...

Also, he was seen with "Hillary" two weeks ago:

katv.com...-8

Doesn't look like her to me. Even with the mask on.

Bigger:

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Caled

More info from comments on the anonup link

www.architecturaldigest.com...

Apparently there was a white house set there in fort macpherson fairly recently.

Along with this interesting 'set'.

edit on 4-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I dont pay hardly any attention anymore, but if this has been mentioned my apologies.

Eat Celebrity Meat

We start with top-quality ingredients, and time-honored recipes for the creation of fine cured meats. We mix celebrity and animal meats, grown in house through a proprietary culturing process, into curated salami blends. Starting with biopsied myoblast cells, we grow our healthy, rich, meats in Bite Labs’ own bioreactors.

Well okay then. Obamaburger with cheese anyone? Filet Clinton? 😂

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Been watching. Am aboard

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Mulling over my morning brew......
Has anyone considered that the 'elite'/PTB etc are all living in their own little drama, their very own 'Truman Show' and peeps are just buying tickets?
Well I am at the point of leaving this 'sh** show'. Not worth the price of this ticket.
There IS real life happening out there and you are the Director, producer and script writer. You CAN create a peaceful, stress free life for yourself.

Well I'm 'woke' and have been very aware of the shenanigans for decades. I switched off from it a few years back. Stopped watching the news, reading papers (yes that far back) and guess what...my life and my health were immeasurably better! I was a far happier little bunny!

I'm refusing to 'feed' all this negativity anymore. I've had this tab open for months now and quite frankly nothing has changed. Everyone is still trying to make sense of the 'swamp'. History shows us there has always been a 'swamp' and always will be.
"What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve".
I'm closing this tab. Whether I'll open it again....who knows.

I'm not having a go, or criticising anyone. I've just decided this is not for me for the foreseeable.
I've appreciated all the hard work the 'core' of this lovely group have put in and I've enjoyed the 'journey' over the past months. But there is more joy, love and gratitude out there in the life I want to create...my show.

Wishing you all very loving and joyful Rainbows
Jane x

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Cheers Jane, and fair winds.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Enjoy directing your own show angelchemuel, free choice is the whole point!

"The choice to know will be yours" comes to mind - we'll still be here if things change.

It seems you've aligned your "blast off" with Starlink-17 which took off with another 60 satellites and reached "Max Q" this morning:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Already turning into a busy day - technology wise... CERN: first injection ever of a 2 GEV beam in the CERN's Proton synchrotron

Red circle
And we are live from the CERN Control Centre! Join us live and see the first injection ever of a 2 GEV beam in the CERN's Proton synchrotron and ask your questions to our experts.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I use google earth quite a bit over the years. I'm not so sure about it being photoshopped as much as I believe it's chronological thing. I think it could be more of when the photo was taken or different apps use different resources.

Here I took my Iphone map app (lol) looked up Ft McPherson Atlanta, GA changed to satellite view and got this

this appears to be from a time in between the 2 other photos- I think what you see here is construction starting. (I've been a commercial GC for 30+ years.) It appears they are making a "construction entrance" for the "project" - standard practice.
I hope this helps

Thanks to All

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
I dont pay hardly any attention anymore, but if this has been mentioned my apologies.

Eat Celebrity Meat

We start with top-quality ingredients, and time-honored recipes for the creation of fine cured meats. We mix celebrity and animal meats, grown in house through a proprietary culturing process, into curated salami blends. Starting with biopsied myoblast cells, we grow our healthy, rich, meats in Bite Labs’ own bioreactors.

Well okay then. Obamaburger with cheese anyone? Filet Clinton? 😂

Not that I have plans on eating that crap, but what are the chances of contracting kuru from eating lab grown human flesh?

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think the Kuru comes from eating brains, not necessarily just meat.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I think every poster in this thread understands your feelings. Being called crazy by friends and family wears on some folk harder than others and is stressful for all. We curmudgeons are too stubborn to leave and will grind it out regardless of the outcome. "Testa dura" is an apt description (ask paisano RelSci for the translation.)

I expect that you will be back to check in when things happen publicly and I look forward to your (and many others) return.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: butcherguy

I think the Kuru comes from eating brains, not necessarily just meat.

If true, then celebrity meat should be safe as there is no evidence of brains in celebrities.

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join