It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Who put this in my head way back?

I think we are somewhere around 84.64pm on the right hand top with a "double ping" due to fire every 20 maxims at a mirror on fire in a box (maybe)...(or not)...so....

How many micro elephants shall we order?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Joint DHS-FBI Bulletin Regarding March 4th

Somebody might do something: twitter.com...

How can they know nothing, yet issue a bulletin? (duh..)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I've spent most of the evening adding to the s/sheet the DELTAs between @realDonaldTrump and @DanScavino/@Scavino45 RETWEETING each other... this is a recognised method of Q/POTUS Comms and has appeared in several proofs.

However, @realDonaldTrump retweeted @DanScavino/@Scavino45 273 times... so I was expecting to find some new significant comms that have been missed!

I was right to!

On Dec 12th 2020, at 13:48:08, @realDonaldTrump retweeted this @DanScavino tweet:

President @realDonaldTrump flies over Freedom Plaza in Marine One, before heading north to West Point for the #ArmyNavyGame.

THANK YOU, PATRIOTS❤️🇺🇸🦅 t.co...

Dan's original tweet was Dec 12 2020 12:59:39, so the DELTA was 00 00:48:29

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: d3091e No.10974416 📁
Oct 7 2020 20:54:18 (EST)
636646655287304742_NightCamcrop.jpg

636646641728294178_35062775_1907940475891576_6604140906322853888_n.jpg

Do you remember when they told you this was a helicopter?
Q

So this DELTA comms is telling us one of the following:

a) The original Whitbey Bay missile was trying to take out Marine One; hence the arguments about it being a helicopter (it WAS - just the target rather than the missile?),

b) There was another missile attempt to assassinate him on his way to the ArmyNavy Game? (...and the tweet thanks Patriot missiles for taking out the DS missiles?)

c) Pres. Trump just having a joke with Dan about it? (Unlikely to joke by tweet if they were both on Marine1?)

Hopefully, there will be many more enlightening DELTA comms!

edit on 3-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
From what I recall, when the missile was fired from the submarine near Whidbey Island, Air Force One was in the vicinity, returning from one of the North Korea visits.

edit on 3/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, so that indicates it was probably another assassination attempt if the original was aimed at AF1?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Possibly. The Whidbey launch against AF1 is the only missile attempt I'm aware of. But I only see what Q made obvious to us. Not the insights you've learned how to unlock.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joint DHS-FBI Bulletin Regarding March 4th

Somebody might do something: twitter.com...

How can they know nothing, yet issue a bulletin? (duh..)

UPDATE

Congress will not convene Thursday, March 4th. Afraid of being injured/killed by the militia that the FBI-DHS can't identify.

Source: twitter.com...

When nothing happens for the second time (first false alarm was inauguration day), will the terrorist fears subside?

Maybe they will for the Capitol police...but they won't amongst Democrat members of Congress. They're loaded with guilt over the hell they've put this country through.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well, let's hope their PMs are PRINCE2 certified.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hmmm...SOMETHING'S UP!!!

/Qresearch catalog is down but not the the whole qresearch board on 8kun.top.

This does seem to happen from time to time but not seen it recently.

GhostEzra reporting that there are internet outages down the Eastern seaboard from Massachusetts to Virginia... I wonder if a sub's cut a cable?
edit on 4-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

So is it a Russian sub or a Chinese sub?

No one's watching the Cubans. Close enough to swim down and cut it with a hacksaw.

So the question may be ... what operation(s) is(are) happening on the East Coast?

P

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

It was rumored awhile back that there was another attempt at firing a missile at the White House some time ago. No pictures of it or anything and if it was a legitimate attempt it was pure desperation as it had literally zero chance of success. Didn't get much play in any of the discussions I follow, but I do remember talk about it. Supposedly it happened at a time when both Trump and Pence were due to be in the White House. Shortly before Pelosi said something to the effect of, "you just wait and see what we do." I think it was back when she stormed out of a White House meeting in a huff. Around the time she was wearing the bullet bracelet.

As far as kun being down, if it's still down, it's been down for quite awhile now. Over three hours, near as I can tell. Closer to four hours now.
edit on 4-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE March 3rd - New data + New functionality

KU V20.55 03032021 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

NEW DATA
1) @realDonaldTrump tweets from May 04 2009 13:54:25 to Oct 27th 2017 - so now a full set of 56,571 tweets!
2) @DanScavino tweets from Oct 25 2017 05:06:02 to Feb 23 2021 23:34:55,
3) @Scavino45 tweets from Oct 25 2018 18:29:59 to Jan 20 2021 10:14:29 (need to find older 2016>2018 tweets)

NEW FUNCTIONALITY
1) "DanScavino Tweets" tab shows DELTAs when either @Scavino45 or @DanScavino have retweeted @realDonaldTrump,

2) "DanScavino Tweets" tab shows linked posts for Scavino tweets.
3) "POTUS Tweets" tab now shows, in column M, DELTAs for any of; self-retweets, retweets of @DanScavino, retweets of @Scavino45, TYPO > CORRECTION,

4) "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab:
a) Column BK now includes DELTAs for any of; self-retweets, retweets of @DanScavino, retweets of @Scavino45, TYPO > CORRECTION,
b) Column F, "Linked Posts" now includes those generated by retweets of @DanScavino and @Scavino45.

Filesize has jumped from 31MB to 38MB.

To Do:
5) Try to add older @realDonaldTrump tweets to the "Clock" tab in order to see if pre-Oct17 tweets align significantly... i.e. Did the plan execution start in 2015... 2016... 2017?

6) Build a new "DELTAs" tab that will show, for a given day, the DELTAs between KU Posts, and @realDonaldTrump/@DanScavino/@Scavino45 tweets - i.e. the full "conversation" between them.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
You really need to take off the decoding blinders and check in with the real world every now and then.

The day before, saturday june 9 , 2018, Trump left Quebec to meet with Kim in Singapore, that was not going to happen on Marine One, no matter what the decodes seem to be telling you.

Also anyone thinking that AF1 was anywhere near Whitbey Bay at 4am on sunday june 10, 2018 can't do basic maths.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Good to see you're still around daskakik!

The decode only told me that a tweet about going to the ArmyNavy Game in 2020, in Marine One, pointed to post #4829 whose only text line talks of a helicopter.

The interpretation was put out for comment with a few strawman ideas.

Given that this method has been proven in several Qproofs before, howsabout giving a view of what you think it's trying to tell us?

BTW - I went out shopping today and for a drive.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
From what I recall, when the missile was fired from the submarine near Whidbey Island, Air Force One was in the vicinity, returning from one of the North Korea visits.

But there's no AA missile system that can operate from a sub at extreme range without a radar tracking network....like AEGIS or AWACS.

Subs only carry a modest short range defensive AA capability, and ground attack weapons like Tomahawk

edit on 4-3-2021 by FlyingFox because: Missile image looks like a SLBM or maybe an ASAT weapon, but I don't think a Standard missile can attack a satellite from sea level. I would go with ballistic missile esp considering the Hawaii air raids

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

In Final Days, Trump Gave Up on Forcing Release of Russiagate Files, Nunes Prober Says
- Kash Patel interview on February 25 (Real Clear Investigation)

[37:10] First-hand insight from WH on NG response (Jan 6)

1) WH/PENTAGON SLOW-WALKED RESPONSE FOR HELP = FALSE.
- This statement is completely false.
- Patel & Miller issued a public & detailed timeline for response.
- From time incident began to Senate resume voting = less than 5 hrs.

2) THEY WENT TO CAPITOL POLICE BEFOREHAND & ASKED: DO YOU NEED HELP?
- Patel & Miller were told "no"
- Only allowed to begin action after a specific request by Mayor/Fed Agency
- No proper requests were made = reason no NG troops present.

3) PRES TRUMP PRE-AUTHORIZED ACTION FOR 10,000 NG TROOPS
- Days before Jan 6, Patel & Miller (Defense Dept) received approval from POTUS.
- KEY: the Governors & mayor still had to make request.
- FASTEST MOBILIZATION SINCE WW2: 24,000 guardsman (not active duty)
- pulled out of daily lives, train up, kit up, deploy them all in less than 24 hrs.
- Confident that record will show they were very responsive to request.

Patel also discusses other interesting things:
1) His work on House Intelligence Committee research on Crossfire Hurricane

2) Key documents still hidden from public view that could offer clearer insight

3) Briefly talks about Austin Tice
- reporter that snuck into Syria, sharing first-hand reports behind the lines
- dangerous work, and speculated Assad behind his disappeared in 2012
- Patel offers no speculate out of respect for family
- Confirms direct talks with Assad in attempt to gain release/proof of life
- Tice's story: The Road to Damascus

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I didn't mean personal time, although that is also a good thing.

I meant the idea that there was another missile, as if the first was real, against Trump.

Honestly, the decodes haven't been saying anything concrete since, well, forever, actually.

You know, it has been over a year since I posted in these threads. You guys are pretty much in the same spot as when I left.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Welcome to your views daskakik... we're just sitting back and enjoying the show! The information being found now seems more regarding monitoring the current situation for deeper reveals on past finds.

As usual, your and another member's timely reentry to the thread this evening is piquing my interest.

Did you just agree that the decodes DID elicit concrete findings before?

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Welcome to your views daskakik... we're just sitting back and enjoying the show! The information being found now seems more regarding monitoring the current situation for deeper reveals on past finds.

Like I said in the same spot, making things up to make some sense of that which you have no control over.

As usual, your and another member's timely reentry to the thread this evening is piquing my interest.

I don't know about anyone else but that theory that the "supposed" missile launch near Whibey Island had AF1 as a target is dumb. That is what drew me out. CWM saying they remember some nonsense because it has since become Q lore.

ETA:

Did you just agree that the decodes DID elicit concrete findings before?

No, is said they "haven't been saying anything concrete since, well, forever..."
edit on 4-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join