It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Qannon has Washington on edge in regards to March 4th.
New York Times Instagram

In the post it says they “Been tracking some online chatter” from the pro-trump Qanon conspiracy theorist

The pictures show a dude dressed in military garb holding a gun but with no magazine loaded.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I tried a different site and as I zoomed in the image resolution change and lost the fake house. when I panned back out , the fake house showed back up lol

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
The theory is that it was a missile aimed at AF1 flying nearby.

AF1 was 6k miles away.

FlyingFox pointed out that there is no way a rouge launch could have targeted AF1 at that range so Q lied.

I gave the other explanation for the "missile" because it is plausible, and since nobody here really knows, why can't I?

You taking issue with it is your problem.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RTbigTOE
I tried a different site and as I zoomed in the image resolution change and lost the fake house. when I panned back out , the fake house showed back up lol

Any way to get a tee time at the golf course? One of the holes runs right next to it. Hit ball towards the house and then go looking for your lost ball.

A link to info about the course with arial photos of the course that don’t show the White House
GolfLink
edit on 4-3-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

ETA: looks like the course closed in 2011. SkyGolf

This course is located on what was Fort McPherson in the Atlanta area. It is unclear whether the course is still open; the course's old telephone number was disconnected some time back.
the last score posted in this site is 2011
edit on 4-3-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Coincidence or validation? I don't know a lot about earthquakes...I thought usually big one comes first followed by smaller aftershocks and not even sure these are close enough to count but

link

link

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Maximilien Robespierre "the Incorruptible" and the deist Cult of the Supreme Being was and is quite the historical controversial character to this day.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have to admit, even though there is no Qanon, the fake news using it makes Internet searches for info WAY easier. Trying to search just for the letter "Q" or "anon" is nowhere near as effective. Thanks fake news!

originally posted by: Observationalist
Qannon has Washington on edge in regards to March 4th.
New York Times Instagram

In the post it says they “Been tracking some online chatter” from the pro-trump Qanon conspiracy theorist

The pictures show a dude dressed in military garb holding a gun but with no magazine loaded.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
The theory is that it was a missile aimed at AF1 flying nearby.

AF1 was 6k miles away.

FlyingFox pointed out that there is no way a rouge launch could have targeted AF1 at that range so Q lied.

I gave the other explanation for the "missile" because it is plausible, and since nobody here really knows, why can't I?

You taking issue with it is your problem.

A rogue launch can target a place or series of places with MIRV's but not moving targets without estimated location intel. One has to know one's location and the location of the target. There are other adjustments because of the exact shape of the earth and rotation vectors but generally that is it. Guessing on locations based on a planned itinerary could succeed. Q did not lie about the attempt unless you again claim the Helo-with-a-searchlight stupidity.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
Take that up with FlyingFox.

Nobody can even ID the "missile" so you can't even say if it had the range.

You want to believe Q didn't lie about the attempt but that is neither here nor there.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So we have now reached the point where Actor Joe and company can simply go into hiding by pretending their deployed forces are not enough to protect them from imaginary raids.

Raids that would serve what purpose exactly?

Ring up a couple of these stellar ideologues and get them to justify more nonsense?

Pretty much dictator territory now.

Is it me or did the strawman king get a PM?

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Coincidence or validation? I don't know a lot about earthquakes...I thought usually big one comes first followed by smaller aftershocks and not even sure these are close enough to count but

link

link

There can be pre-shocks (or whatever seismologists call them) followed by stronger one.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

LOL what? Really? The ADL doesnt know about the Weather Underground bombing of the Capitol? Thats hilarous....although not at all surprising that they would try to claim something like that.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

If it was an ICBM (Minuteman III, or perhaps an old Peacekeeper), it can target anywhere on the planet.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Experiment al vaccine death rate for Israel’s elderly 40 times higher than COVID-19 deaths: researchers

While in January a group of independent doctors concluded that experimental COVID-19 vaccines are “not safer” than the virus itself, a new analysis of vaccine-related death rates in Israel demonstrates that this may indeed be the case to dramatic levels.

A re-analysis of published data from the Israeli Health Ministry by Dr. Hervé Seligmann, a member of the faculty of Medicine Emerging Infectious and Tropical Diseases at Aix-Marseille University, and engineer Haim Yativ reveal, in short, that the mRNA experimental vaccine from Pfizer killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed” during a recent five-week vaccination period. Among the younger class, these numbers are compounded to death rates at 260 times what the COVID-19 virus would have claimed in the given time frame.

In addition, within several months they expect “mid- and long-term adverse effects of the vaccination as ADE (Antibody-dependent Enhancement)” begins to become manifest in those who have received the experimental Pfizer vaccine.

The Draco way.

If a person gets ill from the jab within hours it isn't the jab's fault.
If a person gets sick months or years down the line it isn't the fault of the jab because no causation can be attributed.
If the jab results in zero less positive tests it isn't the fault of the jab.
If the jab proves to save no one from a thing related to the "illness" it is not the fault of the jab.

In short, the experimental jab is flawless because we say so.

Draco make jabs, post on internet forums, make nonsensical circuitous arguments which, in their efffed up minds, actually make sense. Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Link

4 million views for the SOTU speech is pretty good. Ministry of Truth must shut that down fast.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Any way to get a tee time at the golf course? One of the holes runs right next to it. Hit ball towards the house and then go looking for your lost ball.

A link to info about the course with arial photos of the course that don’t show the White House
GolfLink

ETA: looks like the course closed in 2011. SkyGolf

This course is located on what was Fort McPherson in the Atlanta area. It is unclear whether the course is still open; the course's old telephone number was disconnected some time back.
the last score posted in this site is 2011

I played a few courses on military bases back in the day as a "dependent husband"

edit on 4-3-2021 by RTbigTOE because: added sarcasm

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Patrick Byrne and the FBI set Hillary Clinton up for an $18 Million Bribe and Obama was going to use this to control her when she took over as President.

Patrick Byrne Explosive — ‘I facilitated an $18 million bribe for Hillary Clinton’…

Patrick Byrne claims that he was complicit in facilitating a bribe for Hillary Clinton in the amount of $18M on behalf of the FBI in January 2016. The bribe, which she accepted, was then going to be used by members of the Obama administration against Hillary after she was elected.

Byrne has a history of telling fantastical tales, many of which have turned out to be true.

Deepcatur e.com

If this has already been discussed, then disregard. But this is quite intriguing to hear from Overstock.com's founder, Patrick Byrne's mouth. He says that this is part of the Durham report. We shall see on that but interesting nonetheless. He was used by Obama to bride Hillary from an undisclosed country for 18 million dollars. She took it. This is in Jan. of 2016. Then Obama was going to be able to control her gor eight years and then have Michelle run after Hillary's term that never came to be.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The Navy Plans To Launch Swarms Of Aerial Drones From Unmanned Submarines And Ships

The U.S. Navy has handed a contract to Raytheon for versions of its Coyote small unmanned aerial vehicle configured as loitering munitions, also known as "suicide drones." The service says that it specifically wants them to support the development of unmanned surface and underwater vehicles as platforms to launch drone swarms, which could offer a slate of game-changing capabilities.

The Pentagon announced the deal, valued at up to almost $33 million if all the options were to be exercised, in its daily contracting notice on Feb. 26, 2021. The announcement said that the contract, which the Office of Naval Research (ONR) awarded to Raytheon, was for "Coyote Block 3 (CB3) Autonomous Strike" drones to support work on "Autonomous Swarm/Strike – Loitering Munitions."

It's worth noting that the Navy has already been hard at work at developing and fielding components of a secretive networked electronic warfare "ecosystem" called the Netted Emulation of Multi-Element Signature against Integrated Sensors, or NEMESIS. This effort is centered on a 'system of systems' approach to electronic warfare that will link together manned and unmanned aircraft, including future drones swarms, as well as ships, and submarines.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Catching up so apols if someone has already answered!

New Zealand appears as NZ in 2 posts in regards to HRC using NZ FVEY sites to extract classified info without being logged... #1320 and #1336.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

Catching up so apols if someone has already answered!

New Zealand appears as NZ in 2 posts in regards to HRC using NZ FVEY sites to extract classified info without being logged... #1320 and #1336.
New Zealand now has serious Tsunami warnings in place following a third major earthquake about 1000 kilometres from Auckland. Does Nz ever get mentioned in Watch the Water posts?

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join