It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If you mean me, I just checked and replied to one PM.

...but you'll find this more interesting and I think it's why we're getting the extended Whitbey missile distraction!

Today is March 4th which is... 4/3/21 in many countries!

I think either today or April 3rd (4/3/21 in US calendars) is pointed at by this key post:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150869010 📁
Nov 25 2017 13:20:08 (EST)
USA_leadership change
SA_leadership change
GER_leadership change?
PAK_leadership change?
40,000ft.
(8, 7, 6, 5......).
Q

What comes after 8, 7, 6, 5......? 4/3/21!

So possibly today or April 3rd we see leadership change in USA, SA, GER and PAK?

I'd note that "Leader" could refer to Leader of the House rather than state leader?

edit on 4-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hey guys Im still back a few a pages, but I stumbled across something. Maybe by the time I catch up you will have given me the answer.
Remember the Q post What is HUMA? Or it was something similar to that. Now I recall we figured out that it was a type of college IIRC or something of the sort. I apologize, my brain is not kicking on all 8 today. Perhaps you can give me a couple key words on that to kick it over.

Anyhow I dont recall this HUMA ever coming up. It may have, but it seems like I would remember a piece of it if it had just like knowing HUMA was college related.

Had to take a ss of the header.

Now I dont recall it HUMA being health related.

This is a ss of what is basically their "About Us." These are basically drop down menus for each category. Side note with this, the copyright of this website is showing 2021

Do we have a future proves past new player on the field now? Or have I just really forgotten this connection with HUMA?

It has its own .com as well: HUMA (huma.com...)

Anyone?

ETA: Ops forgot to mention, check out their Subsidiaries and Partners. That is complete with a lot of known players

edit on 3/4/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

ETA 2: Ugh I forgot to show you the logo

edit on 3/4/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
...but you'll find this more interesting and I think it's why we're getting the extended Whitbey missile distraction!

No, I would be the cause of that and if you check my history you will see that I have always argued against that theory.

And, honestly, I don't appreciate the insinuation that I'm here under someone's orders to cause a distraction.

Besides, you are the one that started it with talk of missiles and marine one.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Oh that is a good find. That’s definitely “endgame” material. Bad guy endgame.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

A THIRD #earthquake has occurred along the Kermadec Trench north of New Zealand, presenting a tsunami threat to #NewZealand, Fiji, and American Samoa. It is an 8.0 that just occurred. Hawaii is under a #TsunamiWatch

Twitter

The most powerful was an 8.1 quake that hit some 620 miles northeast of New Zealand on Friday morning, the U.S. Geological Survey said. Two earlier quakes registered magnitude 7.4 and magnitude 7.3.

edit on 4-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Remember the Q post What is HUMA?

I do not need it.

Nor do you.

Or Anyone.

HUMA

?

=

I/We/They , become/create part of the FIRST SPARK sent out to join...

I/We/They , create/become part of the FIRST SPARK sent out to join...

Question and Answer.

Question

+

=

?

I LOVE ALL EVEN THE DARK.

I JUST NEEDED THE DOT TO REALISE

Matters not which we are.

Nurture the spark

To A FLAME

INFERNOOOOOOOOOOOO!

US

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, one definition of HUMA was the Harvard Alumni Muslim Association.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Qannon has Washington on edge in regards to March 4th.
New York Times Instagram

In the post it says they “Been tracking some online chatter” from the pro-trump Qanon conspiracy theorist

The pictures show a dude dressed in military garb holding a gun but with no magazine loaded.

-Alert-

The next date we send Congress into Fear and Panic mode is March 20th.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

This is fun. Let's keep Democrats paranoid and on-edge until they grant the 2020 election investigation commission wanted by Senator Ted Cruz.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If watch the water means tsunamis....
either the good (?) guys can see the future, or caused it to happen.
If they caused it, they are not good guys.
If they knew it was going to happen and gave no warning to people about it, they are evil.
So much for them being good guys.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

We had those MH come inside our home in PA like 5yr ago. I was like WTF? Never saw anything like that in Philly.

fwiw, mask compliance is tanking here in FL. I put mine on half-hearted to be polite where it's appropriate.

FF, and I can hear the MF's and GDMF's with the Philly accent and all as I picture hornets in a Philly house causing havoc.

At Ft Riley my whole unit ran past a small evergreen I am not sure what it was because I got zapped so bad. Apparently a Hornet's nest was in an there. About 30 of us thought we deserved Purple Hearts. We were wounded and laying around like bullets holes were in us. I went to the Hospital because I am allergic to bees and didn't take a chance. Turns out I was only allergic to Hornet pain and not the venom. Wasps family I just hurts me. Bees I had a reaction.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If watch the water means tsunamis....
either the good (?) guys can see the future, or caused it to happen.
If they caused it, they are not good guys.
If they knew it was going to happen and gave no warning to people about it, they are evil.
So much for them being good guys.

BG, this comes up often. It is sort of a misread. Events as we perceive them are do not appear in the same way from all levels. Interfering vs. Assisting is a very complex issue.

Many things are in fact going to happen regardless, and there is a VERY, as it razor thin, line between "interfering" = VERY bad and not allowed and,,, "assisting" = neutral to good but often hard to gauge.

I know it seems cruel, but consider this. You, as a soul, really, really really, want to experience dying in a wing suit accident. Your friend feels it is going to happen. But you, as a soul, came into the incarnation entirely for that singular event. Does your friend have the right to stop you? Can he even if he wants to?

The collective experience is a mess of conflicts. If Earth decides to clear some nastiness, say via Quake or Eruption, it tries to mitigate the issue. But if folks live at the base of the volcano or on the beach, what exactly is Earth to do? Not clear anything, not grow, just ignore the issues or whatever because huts are on the beach?

We have a mix of freewill events on the personal level, and on the collective level, and all need to be honored. Here is something to chew on. There is a level where every single horrible event that ever occurred on Earth was known, and observed, and not one of those beings - including Source, moved to stop it. Oddly, the more evolved, the less one judges the events, therefor the less one feels the need to interfere.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Bureau of Meteorology, Australia
@BOM_au
***TSUNAMI UPDATE***

Observations at #NorfolkIsland indicate that a 64cm #tsunami wave has impacted the coastline. Further tsunami waves are possible.

Please follow all advice from local police and emergency services.

Latest information here:
www.bom.gov.au...

@GovHawaii
The Tsunami Watch that was issued for Hawaii after an earthquake in the South Pacific has been CANCELED as of 12:20 PM. There is no tsunami threat to Hawaii. This is a good reminder to stay vigilant and be prepared. (1/2)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

64 cm??? Isn't that just a wave, and a small one at that?

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

64 cm??? Isn't that just a wave, and a small one at that?

25.25" roughly. A two foot wave is a tsunami? Edit to add: I've sailed in a 19' racing dinghy in seas bigger than that.
edit on 4-3-2021 by kreinhard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Related these are. Interesting wording "communications" means a back and forth.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
New StormRider

Why has Congress or Highly placed Politicians never Demanded the Identity of Q into congressional hearings or investigations???
+THEY KNOW Q is MILITARY
_______only the weak msm plays games///..
PHASE III
SECURE THE COUNTRY
500 WARSHIPS ON BOTH COASTS
March madness begins
NCSWIC
4:00 PM ¡ Mar 4, 2021¡Twitter for Android

NOTHING IS NEVER HAPPENING!!
62 OPERATIONS WEST COAST
UNDER ANDREAS FAULT //
+EXPLOSIONS
+L.A
+Valley
The evil north cali / NAPA Valley
Ops..../// You are GAME//
THE TUNNELS/DESTROYED/NUCLEAR/SEASON OF THE DARK
//32,000 MILES OF TUNNELS
ANCESTORS
PRIVILE(2000 BUSH
NEW 2014//BYE
3:30 PM ¡ Feb 23, 2021¡Twitter for Android

March 4_
FOR THE PATRIOTS_
17 STATES ARE MASK FREE_
/This was intensional bringing the numbers to 17. _
/WHY DID GERMANY'S, AUSTRIA NEXT LEADERS MEET WITH 45 3 DAYS AGO_/SWITZERLAND TOP 6 BANKS
MEET WITH 45_/CAYMAN ISLANDS MAJOR BANKS MEET 45_
+Q)UANTUM SYSTEM
/Much is happening
4:21 PM ¡ Mar 4, 2021¡Twitter for Android

Director Of National Intelligence
John Radcliffe's Report on foreign interference in the United States elections is still being fully reviewed by the Military Courts and being CONFIRMED/VETTED. MARCH 3
[COMING]
WELCOME BACK 45
4:09 PM ¡ Mar 4, 2021¡Twitter for Android

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
More states prepare to eliminate mask mandates despite warnings

Alabama’s governor temporarily extended the state’s mask order before officially ending it in April. At least 17 states are planning to end the mandate, or are no longer requiring people to wear masks.

NBC

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Right on time. I’ve been watching for her to reappear now.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
New StormRider

Why has Congress or Highly placed Politicians never Demanded the Identity of Q into congressional hearings or investigations???
+THEY KNOW Q is MILITARY
_______only the weak msm plays games///..
PHASE III
SECURE THE COUNTRY
500 WARSHIPS ON BOTH COASTS
March madness begins
NCSWIC
4:00 PM ¡ Mar 4, 2021¡Twitter for Android

NOTHING IS NEVER HAPPENING!!
62 OPERATIONS WEST COAST
UNDER ANDREAS FAULT //
+EXPLOSIONS
+L.A
+Valley
The evil north cali / NAPA Valley
Ops..../// You are GAME//
THE TUNNELS/DESTROYED/NUCLEAR/SEASON OF THE DARK
//32,000 MILES OF TUNNELS
ANCESTORS
PRIVILE(2000 BUSH
NEW 2014//BYE
3:30 PM ¡ Feb 23, 2021¡Twitter for Android

March 4_
FOR THE PATRIOTS_
17 STATES ARE MASK FREE_
/This was intensional bringing the numbers to 17. _
/WHY DID GERMANY'S, AUSTRIA NEXT LEADERS MEET WITH 45 3 DAYS AGO_/SWITZERLAND TOP 6 BANKS
MEET WITH 45_/CAYMAN ISLANDS MAJOR BANKS MEET 45_
+Q)UANTUM SYSTEM
/Much is happening
4:21 PM ¡ Mar 4, 2021¡Twitter for Android

Director Of National Intelligence
John Radcliffe's Report on foreign interference in the United States elections is still being fully reviewed by the Military Courts and being CONFIRMED/VETTED. MARCH 3
[COMING]
WELCOME BACK 45
4:09 PM ¡ Mar 4, 2021¡Twitter for Android

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
🤔
Hello there fellow lurker.
🤨

That is all.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Not quite as Large, but nevertheless sound like a repeat of the 11th of March 2011, when a 9.0 felt first north of New Zealand, then a few hours later caused the Fukishima Tragedies. Kermadec does send an aftershock from East to West across Australia.
edit on 4-3-2021 by steaming because: Correct date

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join