It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Still looking for significance to Feb 26th, 2014...nothing yet.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
File this under we can't make this stuff up. The DC camera's were down but every other city I saw had no issues with cams and being able to view them.

FDR said somewhere I cant recall where, that

"nothing in politics happens by accident. It always happens by design. Purely by design."

Missing Cams when there is a report of numerous emergency vehicles, is some strange happenings.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
We got emergency vehicles all over the Capitol currently.

www.webcamtaxi.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yep, it's strange.

@Breaking911
BREAKING: Third woman accuses NY Gov. Cuomo of sexual harassment

She claims he made unwanted advances at a wedding, and asked "Can I kiss you?" -NYT
7:59 PM · Mar 1, 2021

Any bets there will be a 4th Cuomo accuser?

twitter.com...

Trump's voice in the clip.
edit on 1-3-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: AC

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
It's obvious (to me) that this is an orchestrated 'inside hit'. They use their position of power and media blackouts to bury scandals and corruption. We see them do it all the time. But in this case, they are shining a huge spotlight directly on Cuomo. His own familia. He did something to piss somebody off. Either that or they've been planning to take him out for a while

edit on 1-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, based on your 3:15 build on my 3x ııı decode, hows about this for a synchronicity?

1) The Feb 26th @realDonaldTrump tweet (with the 1x ı) has a Tweet DELTA from previous of 3:15!!

2) "2 days ahead of schedule"... March 15th +2 = March 17th
(This relies on interpreting ahead as "in the future")

There really is TOO much in these 2 old tweets to be a coincidence and therefore it's important:

3x missing "i"s in posts #39, #426 and #432 vs. 3x missing "i"s in 1 POTUS tweet

Use of Vav character to replace the "i"s

23 spaces = PAIN in Feb 26th, 2014 tweet

3:15 Tweet Delta of Feb 26th, 2014 tweet

317 days between Jan 9th tweet and Feb 26th tweet = 3/17 = March 17th

6yrs and 66 days delta of Jan 9th tweet to March 17th = 3x Vav = ııı = 666

Ghost_Ezra prompting us to look into the old @realDonaldTrump tweets

I'm beginning to think this is an important part of the KEY?

I'm trying to build a graphic proof but my photoshop skills are a decade out of date.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, there are a 7 pictures named "Capture" and 12 containing "capture":

However:

a) #3253 picture is called:
"FireShot Capture 001 - [USC10] 18 USC Ch. 115_ TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES_ - uscode.house.gov"

b) Note the prevalence of 23 on the list.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

A Last sort of POST , ok.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Still looking for significance to Feb 26th, 2014...nothing yet.

Crazy, check Rel's reply to me, with FEB 26TH IN IT.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
These images are cringe

But these images are okay ?

My very sincere question... what's the difference

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, re Feb 26th, 2014:

It may also be worth looking for 226AD 2/14...
e.g. Possible date of execution of St. Valentine - link

On February 14, around the year 270 A.D., Valentine, a holy priest in Rome in the days of Emperor Claudius II, was executed.

Under the rule of Claudius the Cruel, Rome was involved in many unpopular and bloody campaigns. The emperor had to maintain a strong army, but was having a difficult time getting soldiers to join his military leagues. Claudius believed that Roman men were unwilling to join the army because of their strong attachment to their wives and families.

To get rid of the problem, Claudius banned all marriages and engagements in Rome. Valentine, realizing the injustice of the decree, defied Claudius and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Things must be really bad when Queen Antoinette stops defending her political minion...

Pelosi Calls Allegations Against Andrew Cuomo ‘Credible’

“The women who have come forward with serious and credible charges against Governor Cuomo deserve to be heard and to be treated with dignity,” the California House Democrat told Fox News in a statement late Sunday afternoon. “The independent investigation must have due process and respect for everyone involved.”

Im actually amazed nobody seems to be mentioning the head fake here. Though they may have since the above was posted. This is just where I am at the moment catching up.

The head fake. Just a couple weeks ago give or take a few days the news was out that Cuomo was making a point of hiding the number of deaths in the nursing homes. It rode the news wire for a few days, but the response was basically crickets. Sadly even from our or side. It was right there in our face. IF this had come out before the election mess anons would have been a like rabid dogs with a fresh bone tearing it apart and getting it out there even further.

Clearly just from this you can see the signs of many feeling defeated and why bother. I digress

Now, magically we have switched over to the fact that he was a bad boy with sexual allegations. This is getting a little more wind in its sails as far as publicity, easier to stomach and easier to shrug off. I mean that in the form of we get so much news of guys being bad boys now against the women it has almost reached the point if whoop tee dooo.

Of course yes he will have to pay the piper and take his licks stepping down, but the real crime, the number of deaths, the blood on his hands, that will get buried again.
It is no wonder Pelosi is pointing the finger in the sexual allegations direction. That's a easy blow off. Mass murder simply because of politics? Yeah, that would blow the whole phony game right out of the water.

Classic in our face Head Fake. Why are we allowing this? Have we learned nothing? Still being docile waiting for someone else to fix it? Sad really after ALL this time. Q may have taken themselves out of the game just from banging their head against the wall wondering what it is they have to do to break through. It must be immensely frustrating. All there on a platter for us and we ignore the platter and call take out. Typical

One other thought and I may be wrong, but I Think one of the women that are coming forward with this new charge is actually the first one to come forward about the hiding of the numbers. Who got to her?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, re Feb 26th, 2014:

It may also be worth looking for 226AD 2/14...
e.g. Possible date of execution of St. Valentine - link

On February 14, around the year 270 A.D., Valentine, a holy priest in Rome in the days of Emperor Claudius II, was executed.

Under the rule of Claudius the Cruel, Rome was involved in many unpopular and bloody campaigns. The emperor had to maintain a strong army, but was having a difficult time getting soldiers to join his military leagues. Claudius believed that Roman men were unwilling to join the army because of their strong attachment to their wives and families.

To get rid of the problem, Claudius banned all marriages and engagements in Rome. Valentine, realizing the injustice of the decree, defied Claudius and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret.

The date is 7 years and 7 days from March 5, 2021.
Could March 5th. become a significant date?
edit on 1-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Here's the original document: Mars Exploration [PDF]

Or the recreation of Mars Exploration May 22, 1984 (with captions)
www.youtube.com...

The supposed 'subject' in that paper was Joseph McMoneagle who was trained at Monroe Institute.
I don't recall the details but that was part of Russell Targ and Harold E. Puthoff at SRI using RV'ers Ingo Swann along with Uri Geller, Pat Price, Joseph McMoneagle, Ed Dames. Michael Aquino (his post is somewhere on this board) had some involvement but says it's all a staged clown show since there was no confidence in actionable intel from a military perspective.

Joseph McMoneagle and Ingo Swann were one of the original STARGATE remote viewers and some of his remote psychic views are bizarre.

Here's a short commentary on THE CIA REMOTE VIEWED MARS IN 1984 by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell.

What's remarkable about this set of coordinates is that the CIA was really asking McMoneagle to view the Cydonia region on Mars, home of the celebrated "Face" and "D&M Pyramid". McMoneagle described, as one can read, seeing not only pyramidal forms, but massive dust storms, and then very tall thin "people," a point in itself intriguing, for given Mars' much lower gravity than Earth, it is possible that its inhabitants, if any, might have been comparatively taller.

Amazon Book

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
It's obvious (to me) that this is an orchestrated 'inside hit'. They use their position of power and media blackouts to bury scandals and corruption. We see them do it all the time. But in this case, they are shining a huge spotlight directly on Cuomo. His own familia. He did something to piss somebody off. Either that or they've been planning to take him out for a while

He spoke in public about the damage lockdowns are doing. He spoke about opening NY back up. He did this twice within the span of a week. Everyone knows that if NY opens up, it would start a chain reaction through the rest of the country that won't be able to be stopped. So a few days after he spoke about it, the takedown began. Cuomo is being destroyed by his own party because he dared go against the narrative and endanger their plan. As soon as he mentioned opening the state back up, all the information that was known but never covered for months, suddenly became headline news from the same folks that buried it previously. They are using him to show what happens when you don't play by the rules, plain and simple.

They let the guy release a freaking book about how he dominated Covid. He was being set up to be a hero and a major player going forward. Then, he "screwed up" and talked about the dangers of staying locked down. Now he has to pay.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So earlier there were a bunch of emergency vehicles at the Capitol. I wonder if this is why. Apparently someone is trying to poison our troops. A bunch of troopers get sick, some hospitalized because the food vendors have been feeding them raw beef and chicken. Even found metal shavings in the rice of some of the meals.

GatewayPundit
edit on 1-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Things must be really bad when Queen Antoinette stops defending her political minion...

Pelosi Calls Allegations Against Andrew Cuomo ‘Credible’

“The women who have come forward with serious and credible charges against Governor Cuomo deserve to be heard and to be treated with dignity,” the California House Democrat told Fox News in a statement late Sunday afternoon. “The independent investigation must have due process and respect for everyone involved.”

Im actually amazed nobody seems to be mentioning the head fake here. Though they may have since the above was posted. This is just where I am at the moment catching up.

The head fake. Just a couple weeks ago give or take a few days the news was out that Cuomo was making a point of hiding the number of deaths in the nursing homes. It rode the news wire for a few days, but the response was basically crickets. Sadly even from our or side. It was right there in our face. IF this had come out before the election mess anons would have been a like rabid dogs with a fresh bone tearing it apart and getting it out there even further.

Clearly just from this you can see the signs of many feeling defeated and why bother. I digress

Now, magically we have switched over to the fact that he was a bad boy with sexual allegations. This is getting a little more wind in its sails as far as publicity, easier to stomach and easier to shrug off. I mean that in the form of we get so much news of guys being bad boys now against the women it has almost reached the point if whoop tee dooo.

Of course yes he will have to pay the piper and take his licks stepping down, but the real crime, the number of deaths, the blood on his hands, that will get buried again.
It is no wonder Pelosi is pointing the finger in the sexual allegations direction. That's a easy blow off. Mass murder simply because of politics? Yeah, that would blow the whole phony game right out of the water.

Classic in our face Head Fake. Why are we allowing this? Have we learned nothing? Still being docile waiting for someone else to fix it? Sad really after ALL this time. Q may have taken themselves out of the game just from banging their head against the wall wondering what it is they have to do to break through. It must be immensely frustrating. All there on a platter for us and we ignore the platter and call take out. Typical

One other thought and I may be wrong, but I Think one of the women that are coming forward with this new charge is actually the first one to come forward about the hiding of the numbers. Who got to her?

OH, I HATE the Nazi comparison thing as a way to demonize, but he put folks into Containment Camps - homes, separated from their family, friends, proper care, proper nutrition etc. to die to just spite DJT and usher in Klaus Blowfelds NWO BS.

That's murder, premeditated in fact. Most likely died of things other then The Rona, like a broken heart, fear, shame, complications etc. but in the end this is beyond reprehensible. He is in fact a Nazi style mass murderer.

What is nuts is we caught this right here with the first signs of it in Washington State Senior Homes.

DJT effing tweeted Cuomo murdered the folks to make a point political point. My guess, it is too unfathomable for folks to comprehend because the Nazi's were German and did those things over there. Oddly, many he whacked where from the Jewish Communities in NY no doubt. Errrrrg.

He's also not human, so folks don't exactly "judge" those beings according to our rules due to ages old programming.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So earlier there were a bunch of emergency vehicles at the Capitol. I wonder if this is why. Apparently someone is trying to poison our troops. A bunch of troopers get sick, some hospitalized because the food vendors have been feeding them raw beef and chicken. Even found metal shavings in the rice of some of the meals.

GatewayPundit

Chief Yogananda Pittman. WTF? The acting POLICE chief is named after Yogananda? It gets stranger and stranger.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

'Ides of March' = 17 days from Feb. 26th.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Joe Biden and Democrat leaders do not like U.S. Troops. Naturally, the DC food vendors do not either, since they're a product of that sicko town.

If we get reports of emergency vehicles/ambulances at the White House, that could be good news.

edit on 3/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho
An excellent "connect the dots" post. Thank-you!

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join