It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
12 posts with March

March 17
March 15
March 10
March 27

Note post 911 is also March Madness

Top Gematria

It occurs to me that the sealed indictments list up in March will be a telling sign. February was entirely under Actor Joe.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I guess it is in the air...

When exactly, and under what terms, did the eneMedia become GOD/Authority?

It is not the fact that an agreed upon "event" has occurred like a Comey perp walk that is the problem for many but the fact that folks haven't found their own inner truth to tell them what's what and are still relying on the eneMedia - the enemy, to inform them of their truth.

I hate quoting myself, but I love the fact that Sarah said this. Go Sarah!

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Particracy
As argued by Italian political scientist Mauro Calise in 1994, the term is often derogatory, implying that parties have too much power—in a similar vein, in premodern times it was often argued that democracy was merely rule by the demos, or a poorly educated and easily misled mob. Efforts to turn particracy into a more precise scholarly concept so far merely appear partly successful.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yup, takes some big boy brains to understand how people still believe in this. Too much brains for me!

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Particide is what we're seeing these days.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Justoneman

Yup, takes some big boy brains to understand how people still believe in this. Too much brains for me!

And here I am wondering about the brains of people who don't realize all they gotta do is not click on a thread on a website and they won't be bothered by people who don't see things the way they do. Kinda like how I don't believe the Earth is flat, so I don't waste my time in discussions about a flat Earth. It would be a complete waste of my time.

Maybe folks do it because they need to feel superior to others, I don't know. But if that's the case, I'd say those people probably weren't shown an adequate amount of affection when they were young and I pity them.

Either way, to each their own. Live and let live and all that jazz.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I was trying to be a balanced student/athlete/human being and when I ran across people with the inner drive to be the best at something I came away with two things. One, they made it big because they gave their every thought and effort to a fault. The other thing is they had no life. When I realized those people had no life I was glad I had already went for being a bit of this and a bit of that instead of all in on something to the point I had no other life.

These people suffer from no other life syndrome, if I may introduce a made up term.

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, Tigers dad was a military man, and raised Tiger as if he was a Drill Sergeant. His father was also very close with a US Navy PsyOps officer, and they together used many of those PsyOp tactics on Tiger while he was very young to turn him into the golfer he is today.

They cover this in the Tiger documentary I mentioned a few posts up.

Yes. I told my boss yesterday that it is no wonder that Tiger had the problems that he did after he was on his own.

Very insightful observation.

I have noticed that people at the very top of their field, often idolized, are frequently rather dysfunctional human beings.

It sometimes becomes self-destructive. I noticed it most with writers, artists, and musicians. It seemed like the characteristics that made them great ultimately brought their downfall.

I generalized it as obsession: you don’t get to be the best at anything without a certain single mindedness, not conducive to a well rounded personality.

Did they have the personality flaws first, and that led them to obsess on what they were actually good at? Or did their obsession crowd out the development of other parts of their life?

I suppose it can be a “chicken or egg” type thing, but conventional wisdom is that it’s lonely at the top and you never want to actually meet your idols.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

March 4th has been hard-coded on the "habbenings" calendar for over a month now. Hopefully there will be someone outside the Trump hotel keeping an eye on who checks in during the afternoon/evening of March 3rd.

So you think it's a trap? I mean, Trump set those rates himself. And it was done before all the talk of the original inauguration date. Or at least, right around the same time all that talk began.

March 3rd/4th higher rates have still not been explained, and none of us have called Trump hotel D.C. to ask why they are higher. So its still a mystery, AFAIK.

My main concern is what President Trump made clear yesterday...the Supreme Court, Lower Courts, and DOJ are unwilling to take a look at how state election officials broke the law by changing election rules without gaining approval of state legislatures.

Until we "fix" those entities, to quote President Trump in November, "Republicans will never win the White House again".

I'm looking for guidance from President Trump describing HOW we should fix those problems.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
What if he raised the rates to keep people out of DC? At least where he could control?

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I thought that too when the list of price hikes at other hotels were shown too. Seems Trump's is inordinately huge hike compared to the others.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and none of us have called Trump hotel D.C. to ask why they are higher. 

In the other Q discussion I participate in one of the users did call both the Trump hotel and Ivanka's spa (rate hike there as well). The person at the front desk of Trump's hotel said it was due to a rally on the 4th and the person at Ivanka's spa, strangely said, "I don't know, but I didn't say it was a rally" even though the person calling never mentioned a rally.

Here we are three days out and no reason has been given for why there may be a rally.

It's strange.
edit on 1-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RTbigTOE
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Do you think Biden has the old "analog" football?

Justoneman good one

I think they gave Biden an actual pigskin football, and he doesn't know the difference.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Now this

Says " your all living in a dream "
www.gematrix.org...

Reason being, watched an old twilight zone that showed your life on the big screen. Kept mentioning March 20th which ended up being this woman's death day.

edit on 1-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
March 4, 1797 – John Adams is inaugurated as the 2nd President, becoming the first President to begin his presidency on March 4.

March 4, 1933 – Franklin D. Roosevelt becomes the 32nd President of the United States. He was the last president to be inaugurated on March 4.

March 4 Trump 2017

How Donald Trump’s Washington, D.C. Hotel Feeds QAnon’s March 4 Conspiracy🤣

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We're living in a movie. Or a card game. Or a movie based on a card game. Or a movie, based on a card game, based on pictures from a temple in Antarctica. It's getting a little ridiculous. Take the Cold Fusion Illuminati NWO card from 1995 for instance. In 1997 Elizabeth Shue's character looks pretty much like the blond woman on the card. Hair, shirt, mouth.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Now this

Says " your all living in a dream "
www.gematrix.org...

Reason being, watched an old twilight zone that showed your life on the big screen. Kept mentioning March 20th which ended up being this woman's death day.

edit on 3/1/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What a joke...pretendent Biden...

President Trump:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wondering if this old 2017 event has anything to do with these March 4-6 predictions? March 4 Trump Rally v2.0?

Sorry if this was discussed already

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: carewemust

and none of us have called Trump hotel D.C. to ask why they are higher. 

In the other Q discussion I participate in one of the users did call both the Trump hotel and Ivanka's spa (rate hike there as well). The person at the front desk of Trump's hotel said it was due to a rally on the 4th and the person at Ivanka's spa, strangely said, "I don't know, but I didn't say it was a rally" even though the person calling never mentioned a rally.

Here we are three days out and no reason has been given for why there may be a rally.

It's strange.

Thank you. That's just as mysterious as Joe biden's state of the union address.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Must be laughing gas Monday.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
How long since a school shooting?

Then 5 weeks into Joe Bidan presidency we get another one... ABC News tweet

DEVELOPING: A shooting has been reported at Watson Chapel Junior High School in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, the school district says.

All campuses are on lockdown and authorities have responded, according to the school district.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I read that there is an average of 205 school property shootings every year in America... Includes playgrounds. They do not make the news nationwide unless there are enough deaths associated with the shooting.

edit on 3/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join