It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

TDS?

That stuff is really about setting us up for a fall because we are thinking they are the crooked ass hats we can prove their are. They wish to make us believe we are not seeing what our eyes see or smelling their feet deep bull sh*t. Since they can't do it with the truth, they will just try to get us to believe it is us that is messed up and they are actually doing us a big favor taking all our rights and property by any means necessary.

edit on 1-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
EYES ON - Please help me interpreting this as I think it's IMPORTANT!

a) There are THREE posts that MISSPELL "missile" as "missle" = 3 missing i's
(Posts listed further down)

b) @realDonaldTrump tweeted this on;
Jan 09 2015 00:29:36

"@CuneytGkn: @realDonaldTrump keepıng ıt real on Davıd Letterman 👍👍 t.co..."

Notice anything odd? The 3xi's have been replaced with an emoji for a dotless i...
... here's the raw export of the tweet:

c) Because the tweet is in quotes it means @realDonaldTrump typed out @CuneytGkn's tweet and changed the i's!

d) So we have Donald Trump hiding 3 missing i's in a tweet from 09/01/2015...
... that is 6 years and 66 days before March 17th... in 2 weeks time!

e) Posts with missle:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588085 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:14:27 (EST)
Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now?
Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities?
Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran?
What deal was done with Iran under BO?
Why was the deal sealed under a top secret classification?
Why wasn’t Congress notified?
Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has nukes and the tech to miniaturize for payload delivery within the US?
What about NSA CIA DI etc all confirming tech won’t be in place for 5+ years (statements made in 2016).
Why is all of this relevant and what does it tell you?
Big picture is rare.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 913540 No.146127 📁
Dec 22 2017 01:02:01 (EST)
How did NK suddenly have miniaturized nukes upon POTUS taking office?
What was stated during Hussein's term by agencies?
How did NK suddenly obtain missle guidance cap?
What is leverage?
Define hostage.
Their last hope!
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 42a0eb No.148746 📁
Dec 22 2017 11:12:55 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 9f3bd2 No.148634 📁
Dec 22 2017 10:52:34 (EST)

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
44m44 minutes ago
More
Will be signing the biggest ever Tax Cut and Reform Bill in 30 minutes in Oval Office. Will also be signing a much needed 4 billion dollar missile defense bill.

>>148634
MISSILE.
MISSLE.
FOX THREE.
SPLASH.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
RED_OCTOBER>
Q

Anyone have Views? Builds??

ETA - The positions of the dotless i's in the tweet are the 35, 39, 53 characters - a MIRROR of 35 encapsulating 3x13?

edit on 1-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Alright I dunno how u
People in this thread manage to hack into reality like this

It’s kinda like that time dashen posted a meme with what looked like a picture of me sitting on my back porch but it was CGI distorted (think those apps where you age yourself or transform you gender, etc)

And I was like...but how???

Literally just yday I was trying to think of a random silly song to sing to entertain my littles(repeat: RANDOM)

Yeah. It was the classic, rockin robin.

I don’t follow the boomgiggle on Twitter

Just skimming (I only skim these days) the thread and it catches my attention. Like, but why? It’s thrown into the thread SO randomly, just like it came into my head?

So why don’t we decode how this weird crap happens? 🤯

It’s not even Q , it’s this thread!!!

Alright back to regularly scheduled programming.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
We got emergency vehicles all over the Capitol currently.

www.webcamtaxi.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

When we begin to think and process information that includes akashic consciousness, deep knowings beyond this life, beyond this time, we begin to think in long strides and patterns. We become truly lucid, no longer hypnotized by time and matter.

Scientists establish freaky two-way communications with lucid dreamers

Each group set out to test its own techniques on how to "interview" people without waking them up, using the bizarre phenomenon of lucid dreaming as a doorway into the dream world. During regular dreams, we typically have no idea that we're dreaming, simply accepting the strange situations we're placed in without critical judgement. Lucid dreaming, a "notoriously rare phenomenon," is a state where the sleeper is aware that they're dreaming, and sometimes capable of steering their experience.

The researchers took one group of experienced lucid dreamers, another of regular folk that they had trained in the art of lucid dreaming, and one patient with narcolepsy who frequently drifted in and out of lucid dream states – and found they were able to have two-way exchanges with members of all three groups.

Where to from here? The researchers say this "interactive dreaming" research should open up a whole bunch of new research avenues, including testing out the ability to steer the content of somebody's dream from the outside.

Think "Borg collective", "Spatial Web", "Augmented Intelligent Reality."

C-ya soon, sweet dreams.😴💤

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS,the link isn't showing that? It's showing a quiet dark Capitol?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

POST 4 U

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Could it be that "Relief Bill" heading over to the "White House" to get signed.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Lastly, why has such an informal view been shown of the Queen talking to South Australia? Something to do with proximity to Antarctica?

Australian Antarctic missions leave from Melbourne Victoria.

South Australia has always been a central location for the Cabal. Was settled for this purpose. In the early days (early 1800s) some big money turned up. Adelaide (capitol city) is known as the City of Churches.

How a colony could afford such Cathedrals is way beyond explaining.

Many dark secrets and still under evil influence.

P

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
CIA documents suggest presence of giant aliens on Mars

A declassified CIA document from 1984 is now going viral on online spaces, and it suggests that the United States may have observed alien life on the Martian surface

The document uncovered by The Black Vault has been simply titled 'Mars Exploration May 22, 1984', and it basically centers around a subject that made use of astral projection which helped him observe ancient alien life on Mars. 

When the CIA officers asked the subject to watch Mars before one million years BC, the subject claimed that he saw pyramid-like structures on the Red Planet. The subject also added that he witnessed alien life forms on the Martian surface. 

A few weeks back, Haim Eshed who served as the head of Israel's space security program for more than 30 years had claimed that aliens do exist in the universe

Eshed made these remarks during an interview given to Yediot Aharanot. During the interview, Eshed claimed that there is a galactic federation where there are representatives of humans and aliens. He also added that there is a secret underground base on Mars where extraterrestrials and humans are working together. 

source

Declassified Document Shows CIA Remote Viewing Galactic Federation Headquarters

One of the CIA’s declassified remote viewing sessions conducted in 1988 targeted the Earth headquarters for the Galactic Federation.

Remote viewer Lyn Buchanan describes the four types of extraterrestrials: “After the military I was asked by a branch of the government to do a…study paper to compare and contrast ET psychic ability to human psychic ability. …I was given access to many of the things that never made it into Project Grudge or the Blue Book or anything like that because they couldn’t be denied. …I found out that we can take the ET’s of all different kinds and species and all that and put them into four main categories. We’ve got those who are more psychic than us and those that are less psychic than us. In each of those two categories we’ve got friendly to us and unfriendly to us, the unfriendly non-psychic ones tend to not come here. They don’t like us, they don’t want to be around us. The non-psychic friendly ones come here for trade. The psychic friendly ones actually want to help us develop our abilities and become stronger at it. And the unfriendly psychic ones want us wiped off the planet, they want us dead, period, no questions asked.”

source

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Mittens FINALLY makes it into the Black Eye Club

He was in Boston visiting grandkids when he fell, and he needed several stitches in his eyebrow and lip. He also wound up with a black eye.

Let us revisit the Biden Lie...

Biden breaks foot while playing with dog, to wear a boot

President-elect Joe Biden will likely wear a walking boot for the next several weeks as he recovers from breaking his right foot while playing with one of his dogs, his doctor said.

*** wore the boot for a few minutes.

Note the language is the same AI PR generated obfuscation language in both. Lies.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

PFS,the link isn't showing that? It's showing a quiet dark Capitol?

It's over now whatever it was. When I first looked there were about a dozen vehicles with flashing red lights and then shortly after a bunch of people left the capitol building on foot and the emergency vehicles were gone. It was pretty strange.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
One of these is not a meme...

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Ok, re @realDonaldTrump use of ı instead of i in tweets:

I have a second confirmation on March 17th now...

1) Post this replies to matches up a tweet from Jan 9th, 2015 containing 3x ı with the 3 posts missing is in "missle",

2) The replacement character @realDonaldTrump has used in his tweets uses the code ı to generate a ı.
I think this is the hebrew Vav character and therefore 3 of them =

dashen... am I right in thinking that 3x Vav = ııı = 666?

3) Out of 56,571 @realDonaldTrump tweets, there is only 1 other that has this Vav character, on Feb 26th 2014:

"@AndyDubaingltd.......................@realDonaldTrump Mr Trump,you were created for our generatıon" Wow!

( I replaced the spaces with periods to show there are 23 spaces before @realDonaldTrump!)

4) So far so good.... now look at this timeline:

i) Feb 26th, 2014 ... sums to 2+2+6+2+1+4 = 17 AND to 2+26+2+14 = 44

"@AndyDubaingltd.......................@realDonaldTrump Mr Trump,you were created for our generatıon" Wow!

Then 317 days until the second tweet on Jan 9th, 2015 gives March 17th!

5) Jan 9th, 2015 = 1+9+2+1+5 = 18 = R, or 19+2+15 = 36 = 6x6x6x6x6x6

6) Then 6 years, 66 days until March 17th 2021 and 3x Vav = 666:

March 17th, 2021 = 3+17+2+2+1 = 25 = 5x5 = 5by5 = Eyes On

This all just seems to fit together perfectly!

It implies the plan execution started at least as far back as Feb 26th, 2014?

Is that date significant?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I would hope you do get a bit of research in and quit using emotion for the basis for conclusions. I would normally feel compelled to apologize for having the dubious audacity to doubt your veracity.

Just being flippant is not helping us get to the bottom of things. If you want to jump in and help, we are all for it. I am all for it anyway. Whatever Q wasn't for you isn't the way to look at this at all. If you are sincere about seeking the answer to the mysteries I am all ears.

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Justoneman

Yup, takes some big boy brains to understand how people still believe in this. Too much brains for me!

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good lord! Mercy sakes that bottom one makes me want to puke.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This situation is strange. The question isn't whether or not he's guilty. Of course he's guilty. The question is why have they all unanamously decided to 'excommunicate' him and why at this particular time? Obv there's way more to this than nursing home deaths and sexual harassment.

Hillary Clinton issues statement as New York Gov. Cuomo faces allegations of sexual harassment
source
edit on 1-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Weirder still that I make my most important decode find in months within an hour of decoding BoomGiggle's Rockin Robbin cipher!!!

The 3xVav 3x Missle Decode

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So it’s you all who have been the others in that weird hospital like classroom in the middle of the desert all these years?

or are y’all the by standers I run past when I’m trying to escape the giant tsunami?

Super serious though the “internet based” synchronicity just seems more advanced (from my admittedly over analyzed, highly detailed perspective) than it is for most... I just wonder if some of us already have our brains hacked. Whoops word vomit but who the heck cares anymore

No cryptic from me!

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

edit on 1-3-2021 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Ok, re @realDonaldTrump use of ı instead of i in tweets:

I have a second confirmation on March 17th now...

1) Post this replies to matches up a tweet from Jan 9th, 2015 containing 3x ı with the 3 posts missing is in "missle",

2) The replacement character @realDonaldTrump has used in his tweets uses the code ı to generate a ı.
I think this is the hebrew Vav character and therefore 3 of them =

dashen... am I right in thinking that 3x Vav = ııı = 666?

3) Out of 56,571 @realDonaldTrump tweets, there is only 1 other that has this Vav character, on Feb 26th 2014:

( I replaced the spaces with periods to show there are 23 spaces before @realDonaldTrump!)

4) So far so good.... now look at this timeline:

i) Feb 26th, 2014 ... sums to 2+2+6+2+1+4 = 17 AND to 2+26+2+14 = 44

Then 317 days until the second tweet on Jan 9th, 2015 gives March 17th!

5) Jan 9th, 2015 = 1+9+2+1+5 = 18 = R, or 19+2+15 = 36 = 6x6x6x6x6x6

6) Then 6 years, 66 days until March 17th 2021 and 3x Vav = 666:

March 17th, 2021 = 3+17+2+2+1 = 25 = 5x5 = 5by5 = Eyes On

This all just seems to fit together perfectly!

It implies the plan execution started at least as far back as Feb 26th, 2014?

Is that date significant?

March has one with march 17, or 3-17. It has THREE 17's.

There are THREE "18's" which of course reduces to 9, giving us 999 or mirror......... 666.

I'm going to take a guess and say this is the only drop with "capture" as the pic name. The woman is JUDGE Jeanie.

Tentative conclusion: March brings the judgment on the satanist deep state ghouls at some level.

This does add more fuel to the March Madness Fire, which, IMO, should bring the calls for Joe to resign via the 25th, at the very least. Wild Wild guess (because it is fun to guess) March 15th Joe gets stabbed in the back by calls to resign.

Here is a FUN FACT about drop 3093

On March 15th?
[3:15]
Q

US Code 3:153 U.S. Code § 15 - Counting electoral votes in Congress

Congress shall be in session on the sixth day of January succeeding every meeting of the electors. The Senate and House of Representatives shall meet in the Hall of the House of Representatives at the hour of 1 o’clock in the afternoon on that day, and the President of the Senate shall be their presiding officer.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS A LARPER KID IN A BASEMENT KNEW JANUARY 6th WOULD BE SO IMPORTANT 2 years prior???

Boomerang from January 6th hits on March 15?

EsoteriQally speaking. Can the way way past DJT tweets related to today? Yes. In the classic Koan, Does a tree that falls in the woods make noise if no one is there to observe/hear it. No. It reQuires an observer, as do all things. So, applying to DJT tweets of yore, did they say back then what they say now? Maybe, maybe not, but since they are being observed in the moment they are what they are - in the now.

Future Proves Past (drops) is the overriding principal, so it is very possible the connects go back in a non linear fashion from our POV. That's a head scratcher to say the least.

Edit: Fun fact about the Monster drink image. I can't say who or how I know, but someone they sponsored was sent a ton of the stuff as a part. Never drank it, but, the stuff that leaked out of the cans on the garage floor - ate through the concrete.

edit on 1-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join