It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

He's a nervous guy. Wonder why.

A lot will come out soon. I don't think many are ready for this, when shtf its gonna get ugly.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
@Chero, re: Cuomo

I agree with you. This sudden Dem rush to take him down is suspicious. They've ignored and covered up plenty of misdeeds, so why the full court press against Cuomo now? Much more going on here than meets the eye.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Stuff I've been taking note of the past few months.

because others have mentioned it.

Looks familiar no?

Note.. During Trumps rallies, one song was played at each. " Candle in the Wind " elton john song.
More when uploads hasten.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I found it interesting that he was married to one of Robert Kennedy's daughters for 15 years ! I wonder if a 'roving eye' was one of the reasons for their divorce ?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Letterman Interview (test / tease) = Jan 8, 2015
RNC Candidate Announcement = Jun 16, 2015
DELTA = 160 days = (22 weeks + 6 days)

LETTERMAN BEFORE POTUS WIN:
- Trump = knowledge, kind, laughs at himself
- BO / Healthcare / Fraud / NYC Police / Invest in USA
- World issues - Paris attacks / Tough on China Debt
- Casual - Red Tie / Hair / Apprentice updates
- Running for President? ("Never confirms" = tease)
- Only says he loves US, important issues, all $ goes to charity

LETTERMAN AFTER POTUS WIN:
- MSM used to create "their" monster to destroy RNC /backfires
- All surprised / bitter/ fooled us all but he's not a smart guy ???
- The Hillary Fan Club - Trumpenstein

Possible tie-in with [BRACKET] ON MAP?
1) POST 439 = missing letter i = rocket fired / message sent
2) POST 1299 i = 9
3) POST 3716-3717 = Marker i = Marker 9
4) POST 3093 Timestamp = Date (17:03:45 mirror March 17?)

MORE MAP LAYERS / SPIDER WEB CONNECTIONS?
- finding more hints re-reading posts with new eyes
- needs more testing & NOT using to make future predictions
1) KU / POTUS tweet deltas (minutes = [7])
2) letters = numbers / misspelled words / missing letters
3) [single letter bracket] = 270 posts (~5.5%)
4) [single number bracket] = 281 posts (~5.7%)
5) post in post time deltas = (~35% posts have; recording these now)
edit on 2-3-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This is Awesome!🥳🤣😎

twitter.com...

That is brilliant! So funny! Love it! Thank you for posting!
No wonder Joe got the red button removed Lol!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Maybe because he knows 'stuff' about them and their plans and he's threatened to expose them?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I agree with you. This sudden Dem rush to take him down is suspicious. They've ignored and covered up plenty of misdeeds, so why the full court press against Cuomo now? Much more going on here than meets the eye.

Cheers

Consider, also, Dems believe Cuomo could be a possible threat to Harris/Biden in 2024...and they want him dirtied up before the next election.

2024 is gonna be all about Kamala-the FIRST woman Prez.

What better preemptive strike than to have Cuomo, the potential challenger, already primed and painted as a sexual harasser.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

IRIDIUM - Atomic number is 77

www.youtube.com...

Video explains Iridium note 3x i

One means of Communication that will Defeat Cryptojacking, But will be used for and by ... Cryptocurrency plus New Financial System....

Hence the phrase We Are Prepared, or shall deat such / them'

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

PS.............So we are told, However;

hub.packtpub.com... lso-targeted/

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
May be old information, but my interesting find of the day while working on my new avatar. This is the "Symbol" font for "Q".

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 3/2/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Cheers

Consider, also, Dems believe Cuomo could be a possible threat to Harris/Biden in 2024...and they want him dirtied up before the next election.

What better preemptive strike than to have Cuomo, the potential challenger, already primed and painted as a sexual harasser.

Definitely, if she isn't president before 2024

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Cheers

I think it's a distraction move and is designed to drag on and crowd out other things. Sex and blood/death sell news and this has both. What don't they want the public paying attention to?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Cheers

Why suspicious? This is what they do. They let go the junk yard dogs to takeout Trump anyway they can and they end up eating themselves. Cuomo was the darling of the Pandemic all daily news conferences to attack Trumps, his brother routinely playing cuties games with him on the air to make him look so enduring. Talk of VP or top running in 2024 etc etc...

We see this time and time again with the left in they demand their pound of flesh and it has been rather common that pound comes from their own people, so just another example they create a fake anti-Trump narrative and once it has completed its mission the players get destroyed.
edit on 2-3-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Folks are getting severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service and the DoE even though there is no severe weather in their local forecast. The NWS has issued an apology and said the warnings shouldn't have been issued. It was a "mistake." Can't embed images but the NWS out of St. Louis issued the apology. And the DoE warning went out in South Carolina state wide.

Hotel rates hikes go into effect tomorrow in DC. If something is going to happen to draw people to DC, it would pretty much have to happen today. Otherwise nobody would have time to get there. I'm not trying to say Trump will be inaugurated in a couple days, but would mass arrests trigger people flocking to DC? I guess we will find out soon if that rate increase meant anything or not.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Nvm. Covered previously.
edit on 2-3-2021 by 1010set because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Very embarrassing clip to say the least.

"Dr. Jill" now answering the questions..
A few days ago Resident Biden was interviewed by Univision.
Watch as Joe is asked a question, stumbles on his answer, misses some talking points, and then his caretaker has to chime in.
NODODY ASKED YOU JILL!

CLIP Of JIll BIDEN

Beyond embarrassing, the answer is absurd on every possible level. What EXACTLY is going to be done Jill? As in what will make AOC cry less?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
But isn't it in Education and particularly children's mental health that Dr Jill is qualified in and hasn't Joe said that will be her role as First Lady....they all pick something that is 'dear' to them. Like Milania's was child abuse.

Not saying it was right or wrong for her to interject, but I can see why she did other than Jow fluffing his lines

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
QFrogman on telegram (don't know how to share some of these telegram posts) is saying it's time to make sure you have data backed up. He's insinuating there will soon be videos dumped in the public sector.

Meanwhile, it occurs to me that if Christopher Wray actually is one of the good guys, he could bring the entire thing crashing down today during the Senate hearing. Lawmakers are currently pressing him for details about phone records intercepted from cell towers in DC on the 6th.

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join