It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
March 3rd and 4th (the two peak price nights at Trump Hotel DC) are week nights.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I bet the psychic-unfriendly aliens identified by the CIA are controlling the minds of top current and former U.S. Government officials, and elected leaders.

They may also cause the falls that bring black eyes, and broken feet/ankles, if the subject begins to resist their mind control efforts.

edit on 3/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25787217]Caled
We're living in a movie. Or a card game. Or a movie based on a card game. Or a movie, based on a card game, based on pictures from a temple in Antarctica. It's getting a little ridiculous. Take the Cold Fusion Illuminati NWO card from 1995 for instance. In 1997 Elizabeth Shue's character looks pretty much like the blond woman on the card. Hair, shirt, mouth.

It makes you wonder what the last card means where " The tape runs out ".

As well as the subliminals fed to us all for millenia through media, radio, language, the number system and each other knowing or unknowingly making "their job easier" to control entire populations through means of Fear.

edit on 1-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Feb 26, 2014 = ties to POTUS "major voter fraud investigation" announcement

What if President Trump had known the voter registration statuses of those close to him before announcing a planned investigation?
- Opinion piece on Trump/voter fraud dated Jan 29, 2017
- Full-scale investigation, includes looking at 2 state registration
- Just hours before tweet, MSM found many inside Trump circle registered in 2 states
- Including: Bannon, one daughter, his son-in-law, Munchin, and Sean Spicer.
- "The president, it seems clear, had no idea about any of this when he tweeted."

Avaaz history with Steve Bannon:
Column: Does Stephen Bannon live in Sarasota County? Because he’s registered to vote here

Another Victory for Democracy!

Facebook takes down a widespread network of pages tied to Stephen Bannon for pushing misinformation

TIMELINE:
1. Story breaks about Bannon registered in 2 states (2017)
2. POTUS announces major investigation into voter fraud
3. MSM picks up story of Trump circle with 2 multiple registation
4. Avaaz 2017 - sues Bannon for voter fraud (fail as Bannon voted in only 1 place)
5. Bannon completed "change of address" (voter registration not informed???)
6. "Vote by Mail Loophole" = Change of address vs Voter Registration database
7. Avaaz 2020 - uses BIG TECH to silence Bannon + 2.4 million after election

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Nice catch on 7yrs 7 days... March 5th is a Friday... so it could be #55 Look to Twitter day?

Here's the best I could do with a graphic proof for the Missle/missing i's tweet decode:

Bigger

Could someone with Telegram access post the graphic to Ghost_Ezra? Since he pointed us to look at the old tweets, I'd be interested to see what he says about it!

ETA- Brewtiger, another excellent analysis re Feb 26th 2014!
edit on 1-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Nice catch on 7yrs 7 days... March 5th is a Friday... so it could be #55 Look to Twitter day?

Here's the best I could do with a graphic proof for the Missle/missing i's tweet decode:

Bigger

Could someone with Telegram access post the graphic to Ghost_Ezra? Since he pointed us to look at the old tweets, I'd be interested to see what he says about it!

Two are on 12.22 another being on 11.2 or 22. So we have threes again in 3 22's. 22 master number.

Multiples of three are waaaay to plentiful to be a coinkydink.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I saw a photo some time ago that showed a large sailboat. Rothschild sailboat with a 17 on the flag. I have a few photos of interest I've found but can't upload here for some reason. Settings maybe.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, nice value add!

This is turning out to be the centre of a web of clues?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Photos need to be .png or .jpg... not .jpeg... and under 2MB (I think).

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This is Awesome!πŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ˜Ž

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
this will be investigated by the Army. Expect arrests in a few days as soon as someone can be pinpointed and given a chance to rat out his fellow evil idiots so he/she gets less time in prison at a safe house.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So earlier there were a bunch of emergency vehicles at the Capitol. I wonder if this is why. Apparently someone is trying to poison our troops. A bunch of troopers get sick, some hospitalized because the food vendors have been feeding them raw beef and chicken. Even found metal shavings in the rice of some of the meals.

GatewayPundit

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Another great catch TAT!

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I know. I've fixed the error, my side. Thx!

Need to find them, meantime theres this.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I dropped it for you Rel, will let you know

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Master Tsu and butthole jokes... How far have we fallen?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

@slone's twitter account is suspended... and Buzz's tweet is over a year old at least - I ran out of steam trying to find it; he sure tweets a lot for a 91 yr old.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Chudd Convention 2021?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I just came across this in regards to March 4. They have a lot of interesting little snips in the article. This below being one of them:

This date's significance is rooted in a bizarre conspiracy theory that a law enacted in 1871 secretly turned the US into a corporation.

DC police have credible information that an attempt to blow up Biden on 4th March is being planned.

National Guard on standby in DC for March 4 β€” the day QAnon followers believe that Trump will become president

Link to article

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

duh, exactly....Streisand Effect.

If you or I produced an awesome pro-Q documentary, it would be banned. Whereas a supposedly anti-Q film can sublimate the message, or at a minimum make it cool counterculture or at least Streisand Effect-ing people to look into it.
edit on 2-3-2021 by FlyingFox because: Is that The Plan?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Cheers onehuman!!

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join