It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Guyfriday
It was always going to come down to this. You're free to believe whatever you want of course, I'm just saying, from where I sit we are still 100% on track.

I sure hope you're right, but I am very, very far from confident about it... just barely clinging to hope at this point.

Here is an interesting Twitter thread regarding one of the reasons (likely the main reason) why the establishment was so dead-set against Trump. Here is a list of prominent democrats that have gone down for sex crimes since Trump took office. There is a similar list for Republicans as well.

threadreaderapp.com...

Something to consider too is that these arrests are still continuing even after Trump stepped down.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My fixation with the 486th Test Wing out of Elgin leads me to watching USAF 757 activity. 99-0004 call sign VADER20 out of San Antonio/Kelly Field looks like its landing at outside of Spokane, WA. Moses Lake, WA seems to be the destination.

VENUS92 98-0002 did a hop down to Wilmington, NC/LeJeune from DC (Andrews) and back. Bringing more Marines?

RAMUS79 02-4452 out of McGuire. Overflew SanFran and now out over the Pacific. Looks like he’s attempting to refuel from WALDO21 a KC-135R. Hawaii may be in his future.

VENUS and RAMUS are 486th Test Wing out of Elgin as is 99-6143. 99-0004 I'm not sure of.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: crankyoldman

We continue to wait as there seems to be no other option. Can anyone on this thread think of any other possible exposure?

We, can not expose that which we know nothing of. Suspicion does not substitute knowledge.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Whoa!! That's a D5 mother load of exposure when listed out like you did. I was going to add Transhumanism agenda but I think you got that covered within the layers. Where do we go from here? IDK, no easy answers but none of it is sustainable and will perhaps eventually collapse like a house of cards.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

Looks like the federal government is determined to have its every branch held in contempt by a large segment of the public. Nothing will be done out of respect anymore; solely out of fear of being prosecuted by ideological fanatics pushing a radical progressive agenda.

Cheers

Your description of what we're facing is exactly why Donald Trump needs to come out swinging. He needs to lay out in his upcoming CPAC speech exactly what the government and powerful Media heads are doing to enslave U.S. citizens. Spell it out precisely, using examples from his 4 years of briefings and personal insider experiences.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
NYPD 2020 Report: Non-Whites Committed 96.4% Of Homicides/98.3% Of Non-Fatal Shootings... City Is 33% White

You won’t see this data breakdown in the New York Times or the New York Post.

It should be noted in 2020 New York City, blacks represent 22.8 percent of population, Hispanics 28.6 percent, and Asians 12.6 percent.

For those homicide suspects arrested, 96.4 percent were black, Hispanic, or Asian in New York City for 2020.

These statistics come courtesy of the 2020 Crime and Enforcement Activity in New York City.

Note there were more white victims of homicide than suspects, meaning interracial murder was primarily non-white on white.

Violent crime has a color/race in New York City, but this data is inadmissible in the court of public opinion, because it completely obliterates every conceivable egalitarian notion forced upon us by our hostile governing elite.

The Biden-Harris Education Plan:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

All the more reason why illegal and/or immoral activities committed by high-profile government and media people need to be exposed, if that proof exists. At this point, only President Trump (or a high-profile Democrat who decided to come clean) would be believed, if there is no direct proof.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

All the more reason why illegal and/or immoral activities committed by high-profile government and media people need to be exposed, if that proof exists. At this point, only President Trump (or a high-profile Democrat who decided to come clean) would be believed, if there is no direct proof.

Then they need to do it during a EBS. Its the only platform that will reach the people.....

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Here we go...New war with Syria reasoning just dropped, again.

@CBSNews

60 Minutes declares war on Bashar al-Assad regime and of course uses what appears to be war images of children to seer the sub-conscious. The FBI validated the metadata as authentic.🙄

We watched the movie before at:
Iraq
Afghanistan
Libya
Yemen
Yugoslavia
Bolivia
Nicaragua
Venezuela
And
Syria.

Young Hellfires opening their eyes and looking around...

Apparently Snake Plissken is back droppin truth bombs...@CE0ofGenZ

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yoooo Bobby Shmurda getting out of prison tomorrow.

Get that $hmoney G

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Then they need to do it during a EBS. Its the only platform that will reach the people.....

They would need Biden Admin approval, lol. Donald Trump forfeited 98% of his "tools" on 1.20.2021.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
While watching 60 Minutes last night, it seemed like they were giving the Biden Administration targets to attack.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Whoa!! That's a D5 mother load of exposure when listed out like you did. I was going to add Transhumanism agenda but I think you got that covered within the layers. Where do we go from here? IDK, no easy answers but none of it is sustainable and will perhaps eventually collapse like a house of cards.

It is. It is also odd that when I just ran that list off the top of my head that all of it is documented to one degree or another in this thread alone. Sure, much reflects the early diggers, but for many this was their first exposure and many got a crash course.

True, we have Baal Gates/JE transhumanis/DNA manipulation too, clones/body doubles, Ukraine, Unplanned Parenthood, WW Child horrors, and piles more. Crazy.

As ASE points out, we cannot change a thing until we really know what we are creating. Most did not know that we were creating all of this either overtly, covertly, with consent or implied consent.

No one said The Great Awakening was coming to teeeveee to watch, it is an active journey not a passive event.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It won’t be as simple as it sounds. I know for a fact we have two Departments of Defense. One comprised of the military and the other of civilians. When all heck breaks loose, watch for this. I don’t know how that will play out.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Even if the public are completely disgusted by whatever is exposed, it's too late and all those people, "That have it all", didn't use anything to stop this.

"The Military is the only way."

I agree 100% with this, and in fact, this was the first statement that gave me some hope when when I read it when I first encountered these Q threads...

I had been saying that very thing (in so many words) privately to my brother and Dad for many years, though I never actually entertained it as an actual possibility.

You can't have a functioning government when all the people controlling it are dysfunctional.

Very true, but that is why 'you have to show them' is also true, and necessary.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Has 0311warrior posted lately?

He seems to be our only clue if things are happening.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No such Agency took it down.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Plague originated from Hubei Province in China. It's the environment there that really fosters these viruses. Well the Plague came from there after the rat population was allowed to get out of hand. Just like back then, the region had a massive bout of rain, failed crops, then a colder than usual winter. Next was that when the cold killed the rats, the fleas went to the humans and from there it started to spread around the world.

The thing about the Plague today is that right before the "covid" crap came out Plague was being reported in the same areas and in surrounding countries. China started to blame the symptom on other issues, then suddenly it all stopped and the SARS Corona Type-2 mutation was somehow detected right outside a lab in China, and well then all those crematoriums were built by the Chinese. We all remember those, the emergency "hospitals" that were constructed very quickly. The same ones that China later denied building after bragging about how fast they built them. The same ones that just so happen to be in the same area where all those gases were detected that matched gases created when humans are burned. Then there were the reports about from people living in that same area that were complaining about having to make urns nonstop.

But in an area known for cases of Plague, suddenly there was none at all, and instead it was all about the "covid". I think we are at the cusp of the 5th great Plague outbreak, and that officials are so invested in this "covid" affair that by the time the news is allowed to be reported publicly, it will be too late.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The positive thing is they are part of the military DoD.

originally posted by: dashen

No such Agency took it down.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

They missed one.

Keyboard General went silent mode.
edit on 22-2-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

They would need Biden Admin approval, lol. Donald Trump forfeited 98% of his "tools" on 1.20.2021.

Did Burma need approval?

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join