It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Robin has a PhD in "Multicultural Education" and is a highly qualified BS artist with an overactive imagination. Her brain is mostly mush and trying to read her books is an education in psychobabble slang. It seems that she makes things up as she goes but this is obviously a moneymaking opportunity in the world of today, so I give her points for entrepreneurship. Maybe if we made a course in Differential Equations or Physical Chemistry a prerequisite for degrees like Robin's, we'd have a lot less of this crap to wade through.

My goodness you have hit my good spot with this post. YES! do it!

Those two suggestions are things that require one to connect the dots thru logic.

A = B means anytime you see B it is the SAME AS A gets lost on people for some reason.

So, when an equation ends in an answer for another equation (Professors love pointing those out), you can substitute the equivalent parts. It is almost magical but it, to me, seems logical and obvious. My wife took three passes to make a D in Math but she is brilliant in other areas. People are wired different.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Guyfriday

His public persona indicates a love of having an "image" -- reflective sunglasses and cigar.

Just odd that someone who would have been commissioned an officer in 1971 didn't see service in Vietnam, not to mention not holding commands during combat operations in DESERT STORM or the two decade marathons in Iraq and Afghanistan. That is not, or at least, was not, a typical career track for high command.

Cheers

So odd it sounds fake as hell. I suspect we are being bullsh****d by these people for everything. They love getting away with those lies my mom called "a real whopper". I suspect he has some disgraceful incident that is the keystone to the Cabal using him.

edit on 22-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

And...(look closely)

Yikes, Mittens has 5 grown sons and 16 grandkids. There are 20 kids in this pic. The teenage girl directly behind Mitt is wearing White ( Bride ? ) and holding one of the twin boys, Mitt holding other twin and ( adopted ? ) black baby. That’s the extra 4 kids, very weird ?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Response sent...accidentally inside the quotes for your message so it looks crazy. But I get it; thanks!

@Caled

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

Yeah ... the oddity of the career track, combined with his ferocious ideological stance -- is (or was) not typical of senior personnel in the armed forces.

Another thing "off" is being a combat arms officer who did not attend Ranger school. It is true that not every one of them goes to that school, but of those in high command, seeing the Ranger tab on their uniform was the rule.

Cheers

I didn't look but I am assuming no Lightening bolts on his shoulder either?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I was never in on that concept with David Icke, well not ever is incorrect. I am slow to jump in with both feet would be a nice analogy. That said, there is something going on and as a Christian it seems God is telling us his angels are above us in heaven. We are the ones saying God meant another dimension altogether. Perhaps there is a physical presence of the "angels" both fallen and righteous as well as the Quantum Dimensions?

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

originally posted by: Justoneman
Pillar even if that turns out to be true, with all the lies the media has told our family and friends which they allowed into their brains, they won't listen. The UFO parts study thing has a better chance of getting thru to them that something is up than anything. The public still needs to be awakened it seems.
originally posted by: PillarOfFire

They may if that fake alien invasion takes place as mentioned by Von Braun to Carol Rosin.

fake alien invasion

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Has the Zapruder film always been colorized? I seem to remember for a large part of my younger years, that only a black and white version was available, and I seem to remember the motorcade coming from the opposite direction.

Is this another Mandela Effect?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I hear on Sky News that SCOTUS has passed that Trump's financial/tax returns are to be looked at and something to do with Stormy Daniels? Is she the one that brought indecent assault or something similar against Trump? How can that be revisited?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Dominos are falling and not in Trump's favor this morning.

Analysis of SCOTUS's case decline: electionlawblog.org...

Not sure how many were pending before the Supreme Court shot down PA this morning.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Everything you need to know about the Nipah Virus...
Nipah Virus

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Nah. Looks like the "hardest core" thing he did was airborne school. He also has an expert infantry badge, but, of course, that is not the combat infantry badge.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
link

[/quote

Those F###ING Bastards

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Looks like the federal government is determined to have its every branch held in contempt by a large segment of the public. Nothing will be done out of respect anymore; solely out of fear of being prosecuted by ideological fanatics pushing a radical progressive agenda.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Be interesting to learn what cases following the biggest scam on the planet are worth hearing after this farce of a judiciary committee kangaroo clown show.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Care,

The Republic has fallen.

No matter what ultimately happens, the USA will be subject to great change.

Cranky mentioned that a few pages back. The old system can't be reanimated; it has succumbed to profound corruption.

Even if some kind of 'devolution' rabbit is pulled from the hat, the public will realize the old system was unable to secure itself against subversion. Having to depend on the good will of the armed forces to keep a republic ... is not a republic.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Dominos are falling and not in Trump's favor this morning.

Strange really. If you go look at Tore's telegram account, she is giddy as can be.

Something is up. Is it going to be that Hunter laptop dump? What do we know about that laptop?

1. We suspect there is CP on it.
2. We suspect there is hard evidence of Joe being compromised by the CCP. As in, "here is how much money we are paying to Joe Biden" type stuff.

My question is, will the electioneering stuff even be necessary if we get hard evidence of this "POTUS" being a compromised agent of the CCP? The election rigging stuff may not even be necessary to get the military to take this over. We can't allow a puppet of the CCP to hold the Oval Office...

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

"giddy" or going mad? Sometimes they look the same.

Truth is even if Hunter is exposed banging away with his dad while Obama and Schiff are stoned on the couch watching, nothing is going to happen to any of them. Even if the public are completely disgusted by whatever is exposed, it's too late and all those people, "That have it all", didn't use anything to stop this. You can't have a functioning government when all the people controlling it are dysfunctional.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

What a fugging joke....

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join