It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: carewemust
CBS News "60 Minutes" is running a segment called "Q Anon".

"The predicted storm never came. Trump's Qanon supporters vented their frustration on January 6th."

It's sad how late to the party the MSM is. But its just as well, since they're too lazy to actually read what Q has communicated.

Edit: The segment was just uploaded to YouTube.

I cant find this preacher in the listing of the Methodist church's listings. Is 60 Minutes now using crisis actors for its shows?

"Heresy is something that is corrosive to the human soul"?

www.flumc.org...

Anytime you have CBS New's Leslie Stahl involved, there is deep deception and lies woven into the segment. Last Fall Stahl edited the hell out of a segment featuring President Trump, to make him look like an evil goon.

Thank-goodness this isn't the 1970's and 1980's, when most Americans watched 60 Minutes on Sunday evening. But it is disgusting how only 1 evil person dies for every 10 normal/nice people.

Democrats/Liberals think Trump and Qanon supporters are so dangerous, yet these Democrats/Liberals continue waking up every morning. If we were as bad as they say, high-level liberals would be suffering rashes of mysterious accidents.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Holy Pepsi, is Woca-Cola aware of this...

Wow, so much white!
Hypocritean cheer

And this one...

And...(look closely)

Blinded by white...

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The digital age stabilized versions will blow you away.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
This can go either way. Time to wake up!!!

"The ‘Human’ Hundredth Monkey Effect Explained | Critical Mass, The Shift And What It Could Look Like".

stillnessinthestorm.com...

And here is the most revealing passage: 

“The new behavior pattern spread to most, but not all, of the monkeys. Older monkeys, in particular, remained steadfast in their established behavior patterns and resisted change. When the new behavior pattern suddenly appeared among monkey troupes on other islands, only a few monkeys on those islands picked up on the new idea. The ones most receptive to new ideas started imitating the new behavior and demonstrating it to the impressionable younger ones. Thus, they too began their own path towards their eventual hundredth monkey effect.”

How bizarre, I was chatting with a lady today in a jewelry store in Madrid, NM and she mentioned this "100 monkey" thing. That is just crazy that I see you posted this today.

Awesome.

It always takes you back a little when you bump into other highly intellectual people in real life. This is even more so when it's not expected.
Nonetheless, we get an idea in our heads of what other smart people are like IRL. This fine example will "take you back" in 10 seconds, guaranteed...

edit on 21-2-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

IDK, Mark Levin had a messed up eye tonight, that he really didn’t have to show if he kept on his glasses, his monologue about Rush and dying dogs and cats was
Saw that eye. The white of his eye was a bit red. Kind of reminded me of someone getting one in the eye, with makeup on to cover it, but makeup wont cover the redness.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
@Undercover Wolf on parler said 2 days ago

🚨 Share/Echo 🚨 HUNTER BIDEN’S LAPTOP

i. The New York Post reported that it had received a copy of a laptop and a hard drive belonging to Hunter Biden from Giuliani, who claimed he obtained the hard drive from Mac Isaac (whose has a new lawsuit claiming defamation)

ii. The New York Post was silenced by Twitter

iii. Twitter claimed the story violated its “hacked materials” policy. Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey later admitted that his company’s actions were “unacceptable”

iv. After the election, Hunter Biden publicly acknowledged that he is facing a federal criminal investigation. The Biden administration asked all Senate-confirmed U.S. attorneys to resign but announced it is keeping John DURHAM as a special counsel on the Trump-Russia investigation and that it is retaining Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, who is conducting the Hunter Biden tax inquiry

v. UPDATE ON ADDITIONAL LAPTOP FILE DUMP EXPECTED 2.22.21

follow for updates 🐺
#wwg1wga
#qarmy

this coincides with the date Tore said would be significant.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Nevada bill would allow tech companies to create governments

CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Planned legislation to establish new business areas in Nevada would allow technology companies to effectively form separate local governments.

Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak announced a plan to launch so-called Innovation Zones in Nevada to jumpstart the state’s economy by attracting technology firms, Las Vegas Review-Journal reported Wednesday.

The zones would permit companies with large areas of land to form governments carrying the same authority as counties, including the ability to impose taxes, form school districts and courts and provide government services.

Sisolak named Blockchains, LLC as a company that had committed to developing a “smart city” in an area east of Reno after the legislation has passed.

Huge areas of Nevada are owned by military and BLM (federal land). Nevada has the most mining claims on BLM land than any other state. Former Secretary of the Interior, Ryan Zinke practically gave away hundreds of thousands of acres of open land across the West, leasing it to energy companies for pennies on the dollar.

Nevada (or parts thereof) may go full dystopian retard real fast along with tech barons nuclear bunkers, crony crapitalism and the power of mega corporations...

As Dr. Farrell comments...

We can imagine how corporations will handle courts, taxes, and schools. Just look at today's courts, taxes, and schools, and put all of it on steroids. Whether or not the measure succeeds in Nevada is, at this stage, a moot point. The important point is that at long last we have arrived at the fourth step in that logic that has been under way for centuries in the West. It is the ultimate fruit of a step taken long long ago, i.e., to view an individual person as part of a great collective called the corporate person, in this case, the corporate, "federal" person called Adam, and his inheritance as being one of moral culpability by dint the inheritance of a fallen, "sinful nature" or "sin nature." (And for those inclined to throw bible verses at me, don't waste your time. There's a great deal of difference between "eph ho pantes hemarton" and Jerome's mistranslation "en quo omnes peccaverunt." And if you don't know what I'm talking about, go do some homework.)

Something wicked this way comes...

Nevada Bill to allow tech companies to create governments
www.youtube.com...

Remember... Google’s Sidewalk Labs: Smart Cities For Dumb Humans

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

CBS News "60 Minutes" is running a segment called "Q Anon".

"The predicted storm never came. Trump's Qanon supporters vented their frustration on January 6th."

It's sad how late to the party the MSM is. But its just as well, since they're too lazy to actually read what Q has communicated.

Edit: The segment was just uploaded to YouTube.

I cant find this preacher in the listing of the Methodist church's listings. Is 60 Minutes now using crisis actors for its shows?

"Heresy is something that is corrosive to the human soul"?

www.flumc.org...

Anytime you have CBS New's Leslie Stahl involved, there is deep deception and lies woven into the segment. Last Fall Stahl edited the hell out of a segment featuring President Trump, to make him look like an evil goon.

Thank-goodness this isn't the 1970's and 1980's, when most Americans watched 60 Minutes on Sunday evening. But it is disgusting how only 1 evil person dies for every 10 normal/nice people.

Democrats/Liberals think Trump and Qanon supporters are so dangerous, yet these Democrats/Liberals continue waking up every morning. If we were as bad as they say, high-level liberals would be suffering rashes of mysterious accidents.

All I know is the peeps she interviewed were horrible actors, reading from a script. Especially the fake Preacher. "Stake in his heart"? OMG!

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

OTRAG's cluster concept was failed in it's inception. When you pack multiple small metallic cylinders together you increase the overall amount of heavy pressure vessels in the rocket, verses a single or a few thin-walled SRBs. I just don't like it from a power-to-weight ratio perspective.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I just want your blood...?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The CDC website is a garbage site, just pages and pages with various versions of fear mongering, which makes it hard to find anything.

Current chart indicates this entire scam. Folks with a brain will notice the top is the only thing that matters.

Deaths "INVOLVING" The Rona. Notice how the average teeeveee viewer and maskhole is SURE, convinced, adamant that the deaths reported as Rona related are in fact deaths BY The Rona, not deaths where it is included. Ask anyone and they'll tell you The Rona IS the killer, not present in the general area where the real killer was doing the killing.

A certain segment also accused DJT of doing the killing with The Rona, so stupid is as stupid does/says.

Involving = positive test using a garbage test. Which, at this point is just a flu test, which explains this chart.

Involving.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

LOL. Hope not.😳

From "1984" the film:

[reads from Goldstein's book] "In accordance to the principles of doublethink, it does not matter if the war is not real, or when it is, that victory is not possible. The war is not meant to be won. It is meant to be continuous. The essential act of modern warfare is the destruction of the produce of human labour. A hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. In principle, the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects, and its object is not victory over Eurasia or Eastasia, but to keep the very structure of society intact." [notices Julia is asleep] Julia? Are you awake? There is truth, and there is untruth. To be in a minority of one doesn't make you mad. Julia, my love, I understand how, but I don't understand why.

Chapter III, War is Peace, "The Book" is referencing "THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF OLIGARCHICAL COLLECTIVISM" by Emmanuel Goldstein, which happens in Chapter 9 of "1984."

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The News Media uses an unofficial source for their Covid-19 deaths. Today was a "grim milestone" of 500,000 Corona deaths. CBS nightly news cast even took 8 minutes to show face/name/age of several Americans who died of Covid-19.

The CDC website shows only 460,000 deaths, with only 6% of those being stand-alone Covid-19 deaths. 94% of the 460,000 deaths involved 2 or more medical conditions, in addition to the (suspected) presence of Covid-19.

There is no reason why our government and business community would want Covid-19 to appear to be so deadly, and new variants showing up every week, like the Mainstream Media hyperventilates about. And now Fauci says we'll be wearing masks well into 2022.

It must be a slow-motion invasion by China, with Joe Biden as the drugged-up figurehead/puppet.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I’ve been thinking a lot about Astr0’s story the last day or so. If it were true, I’m having a really tough time with finding a helpful advanced AI built by prehistoric humans, that was left in “a prison of sorts.” So it woke up and sent meat puppets all over to collect stuff to be helpful. Maybe I watched Ex Machina too many times, but I would really really need to think twice about running around collecting and assembling stuff at the behest of an AI that may have been locked away for a good reason.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So a little while back in the thread some folks were touching on the a***0 material (is that name still forbidden around here?
). What are people's thoughts on all of that jazz? From where I sit the guy was, at minimum, a pretty highly placed insider, if not exactly who he said he was.

Taken at face value, his basic premise was that we have super-duper awesome technology and a breakaway civilization. Further, that the breakaway guys routinely return to Earth to implore our leaders to release said technology to the masses, but are rejected each time. Now, fast forward to the rise of Donald Trump. A leader who, by all appearances, seems to buck that trend. He wants to return power to the people and destroy the oligarchy/banking cartel. Coincidentally, during his tenure we get the first actual confirmation from our Government that UFOs are indeed real. Since then we have seen a steady drip of disclosure.

I would contend that if a***0's story is true, we may be seeing a situation where Trump has agreed to do as these people ask and release this stuff for the betterment of mankind. To stop us from being left to our own fate in 2044, or whenever it was, when dude said the RKs would leave for good and Earth's quarantine would be lifted (implication is that we would be destroyed...)

I would further contend that if a***0's story is false, it was seeded anyways from people with the clearance to allow such a thing so that they could potentially have a backstory for these technology releases ready-made.

In other words, I believe that a***0's story may have been a white hat counter narrative to the fabled Project Blue Beam. Whereas before they wanted to hoax an alien invasion, what we may see instead is the release of technology with a story that is more in line with reality. That being, we have developed this technology ourselves and in the remote past there were other civilizations before our own that did the same thing.

Either way, I bet the people a***0 was connected to are aware of the Q operation and it's aims.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyLurker

Thanks for the timely reminder on 22nd, LadyLurker!

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Don Jr retweeting the blaze

Entire California school board resigns after officials caught on hot mic trashing parents who wanted to reopen schools
Entire California school board resigns after officials caught on hot mic trashing parents who wanted to reopen schools.
One school board member threatened a parent, another said parents are drug users
theblaze.com
13:15 · Feb 21, 2021·Buffer

edit on 21-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This U.S. Navy tweet, at 16:00 on 21st, seems to be comms indicating 1, 2, 3 GREEN:

Red lights light up the bridge of #USSPorter (DDG 78) while underway at night in the #MediterraneanSea. Porter, forward deployed to Rota, Spain, is on its ninth @USNavyEurope patrol in support of U.S. national interests and security in Europe and Africa.

Picture 1 = All Red
Picture 2 = All Red
Picture 3 = mostly Red but with Green radar in bottom right quadrant.

edit on 21-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Don Jr trolling Hunter

Because it’s cracked pipes he would be dealing with not Crack Pipes.
Quote Tweet
@JackPosobiec · Feb 19
Why isn't @JoeBiden sending the "smartest man he knows" to Texas to solve the energy crisis?
4:56 PM · Feb 19, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Apart from the great one-liner, I note the tweet time is 4:56, so may point to MOVIES 4, 5 and 6 from Post #3368

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a3c624 No.6957707 📁
Jul 8 2019 19:17:37 (EST)
July2019.jpg

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Feb 21st!

Bigger

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I notice that super mask is pretty much similar to that many of us use now. Even back then I do believe they were not thinking Virus related plague since the plagues were bacterial in nature. Many studies up until Covid 19 showed zero positive results in slowing down a virus.

Basically if they made a mask safe enough for a virus sized particle then you couldn't breath without a way to bypass the filter as it would be too thick to allow a sufficient flow. Probably one breath for some of us and we would be understanding what I mean if they made one that could actually stop a particle that size. I especially know because I measure particles less than 10 microns on a daily basis using highly sophisticated and calibrated monitoring equipment and analyzers that look at parts per trillion levels of gasses also highly calibrated. Those data are reported as parts per billion.

My constant conclusion on this has been you HAVE TO live in a bubble to ever be free from any virus smaller than a few microns. Logic says I am right if we have all the facts. Logic backed by data is how we make things work in science actually. Not at all what we are getting from Fauci.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Caled
I just got done reading Atr0’s posts from that thread. Is it just me, or is it very similar to Q and what is going on now? Going down the rabbit hole, light, an awakening, being owned by the government, the government refusing to tell anyone the truth so they can maintain control. It’s eerily similar, but with more of a sci-fi vibe.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Did you say: Thought Forms, well that's interesting.

a reply to: Caled

looks like we're getting back in to "Astr0" territory again.

Pandemic masks for protection on public transport and in high density environments

Check in thread link.

edit on 22-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
@Caled

PM for you.

Cheers

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join