It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Tinfoil hat time. Would it be possible to fake the head shot (along with the rest of the wounds) with special effects from that time period? Not CGI. Good old fashioned special effects with blood packs and little explosives.

originally posted by: Justoneman
Yes the Zapruder Film is real. I have been privileged to see that film for days in class as we studied each frame 30+ years ago at College. We had a physical copy and a football play by play version of the projector where the coach can process a play one frame at a time.

The bullet that struck JFK's head and split it open was definitely from the "grassy knoll". 100% confidence after a frame by frame review of the exit of the bullet from the grassy knoll to the Driver stomping on the gas to leave. We didn't concentrate on the information related to the driver turning, and possibly firing something too, after he indeed slowed down. That seems to be something several people talk about now.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Guyfriday

Can you post a link to the photo?
Looking at the Zapruder film, brains were scattered on impact. While it is true that head/brain injuries that do not cross the centerline are more recoverable, the brain must be generally intact. JFK was missing most of a hemisphere and I would expect the tearing and ejection of tissue made the event unrecoverable.

But is the Zapruder film real at all? It is the thing that drives all of the Original Narrative and the theories - that and stories from carefully selected eye witnesses. The CIA took the film, allegedly, or did they create it out of whole cloth and the story of taking it? Remove the film and what do people have? Dan Rather's version which was wrong and some print stories.

Assume for a second the entire event was a spontaneous movie set created by the CIA as their coming out party and because they weren't sure of the results they controlled it all. That doesn't mean JFK isn't dead of course, and I don't care either way. It was a timeline course change event either way.

This is the problem with the Original Narrative, we tend to try and make the clues, which are lies, fit the Narrative and then debunk it. The problem lies with using the clues at all. Hence 20 years later and folks still argue Plane Or No Plane at the pentagon.

edit on 2/21/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

I'd go back further than that and speculate about Edgar Allan Poe's use of "the Night's Plutonian shore" in the epic "Raven".
US CIA has a covert declass from their Kryptos sculpture with this decrypted passage.

BETWEEN SUBTLE SHADING AND THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT LIES THE NUANCE OF IQLUSION

Of course L=12 and L+5=Q in this deliberate counter example.
Pluto is the ninth planet which might put planet X on a shore so to speak.
This does claim to be a "Q" thread despite so much un-modded dark material.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah...Heavy on Defango and Thomas Schoenberger, R.D. Steele...at least at the beginning.

Hadn't heard of this particular Vice show.

How did they tie Schoenberger with Q, an ARG argument? Schoenberger has a fairly consistent MO and I don't think it fits Q. I see him portrayed as a sinister genius sometimes in the press, but he's more a grifter and wannabe cult leader. As for Defango, lol, no.

Yes...Defango was out taking credit for originating more the concept of Q.

Schoenberger was portrayed as a dangerous con artist and tied back to Cicaida...and R.D. Steele refused to speak about him.
Everything portrayed that Q had it's roots in online gaming...and LARPism...but later episodes of the show infer that it was usurped by Flynn and actual government insiders.

The three were obviously chosen by the show to discredit Q.
Flynn became the new focus by the show...so as to tie in the Capitol attack to Trump and his administration.

Definitely worth watching this to understand the genuine threat Q poses to the Left...and how they choose to define it.

edit on 21-2-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: 38181

his duty stations are listed here: LOOKY

This guy has been groomed. I don't see how in 37 years of service anyone is able to avoid a combat deployment.

I had an edit just a few minutes ago, and it got eaten by the forum monster. There are a lot of oddities with him. We really need to hear from people that served with him. Something just isn't right.

3 of his photos at bottom of page look like inverted 🌟 stars.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81
Interesting.

Will check out.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
let's not forget this.

Mind Control patent

Mind Control and Manipulation (Patent# US 6506148 B2)

Funny thing about Pluto. It looks like Pluto outlined, ( the dog ).
edit on 21-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

With the Kryptos puzzle and a little math you could determine planet X to be either GorD although in part 1 of the puzzle "his last message" has it as G.

E=5 so GE=12 which makes a Lord ILlusion in this case.

Its covert so you can GTFH to any Dark place you like of course, and the ATS shills will record it for posterity.

edit on 21-2-2021 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bordon81

With the Kryptos puzzle and a little math you could determine planet X to be either GorD although in part 1 of the puzzle "his last message" has it as G.

E=5 so GE=13 which makes a Lord ILlusion in this case.

Its covert so you can GTFH to any Dark place you like of course, and the ATS shills will record it for posterity.

Huh ?! We’re trying to navigate our way through the Dark toward the Light.
God / Sprit, lol, the Loving One, guide us if we Learn from and Listen to the “ Clues “ he gives us everyday. God works in Mysterious Ways, and imho..that includes Q awareness.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes the Zapruder Film is real. I have been privileged to see that film for days in class as we studied each frame 30+ years ago at College. We had a physical copy and a football play by play version of the projector where the coach can process a play one frame at a time.

I too researched the shooting. Many witnesses whose testimony never made it into the public domain. I didn't read just one opinion on the subject but as many as I could find.

There is testimony that a bullet hole was seen in the windshield by at least two people. A bullet that entered the glass from the front. Many say JFK was chocking on a bullet to the throat when he emerges from behind the road sign. And after reviewing the film a few dozen times of the windshield during those brief frames you can actually see the glinting sunshine reflecting off the hole. The evidence was there, he actually was shot in the throat, from the front, through the windshield.

When you lay out the plaza, place the car approximately where it was, where JFK was sitting in the car, and place the bullet hole in the windshield, you can then draw a line right back to where the bullet came from.

It came from the on coming traffic side of the overpass. Either from on top of it, or in it from behind the pillars. The fact that it hit his throat means it was a intended head shot, that fell low. The slight angle of the windshield may have been enough to throw the shot low, deflecting the bullet down.

The shot from the grassy knoll, was a last chance shot and not meant as the primary head shot. The stories of the driver and Jacky doing the shooting are fabricated to muddy the research waters...

The true expert shooter was in the front, not the rear, or the grassy knoll.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Why i don't trust Nasa -

Dates matter.

Interesting. Would it be worth contacting the band so they can sue them for using the image and bring this into more public view?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
God works in Mysterious Ways, and imho..that includes Q awareness.

Yes, Q could be a genuine distraction to allow a smoother path for the darkness.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
New York did it best

Internet clean up please

I can only hope Fauci gets hauled in with Cuomo.

Thanks to all

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I never liked Hadfield, there always seemed to be something phoney about him. They played him up so much in the media when he was on the space station. Like some kind of Canadian hero or something. He acted more like a celebrity than what you'd expect from an astronaut. I just remember at the time I couldn't stand him or hearing about his 'adventures' in space. At least now I know I wasn't too far off with the phoney stuff...
edit on 21/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Sean hated my Rainbows lol! There were quite a few of us that got banned.

Rainbows
Jane

Sometimes I feel like you are a scary MI5 handler or Deepmind datasource collector who hides behind a shiny fake signature and femininity which is used to steal trust you know you cannot earn with the lies you spread as part of your ongoing plans to corrupt and infiltrate your own sources and depositories of and for misinformation.

On the other hand I sometimes remind myself you may be a wonderful person who enjoys the social atmosphere and annonymity of places like this and you just want to spread some happiness wherever you can and do it in the most direct and personable way possible.

When you look straight at a rainbow, your back is to the sun.

Close your eyes and you can always find the true light for it is warm.

Sunshine Nerb

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So a little while back in the thread some folks were touching on the a***0 material (is that name still forbidden around here?
). What are people's thoughts on all of that jazz? From where I sit the guy was, at minimum, a pretty highly placed insider, if not exactly who he said he was.

Taken at face value, his basic premise was that we have super-duper awesome technology and a breakaway civilization. Further, that the breakaway guys routinely return to Earth to implore our leaders to release said technology to the masses, but are rejected each time. Now, fast forward to the rise of Donald Trump. A leader who, by all appearances, seems to buck that trend. He wants to return power to the people and destroy the oligarchy/banking cartel. Coincidentally, during his tenure we get the first actual confirmation from our Government that UFOs are indeed real. Since then we have seen a steady drip of disclosure.

I would contend that if a***0's story is true, we may be seeing a situation where Trump has agreed to do as these people ask and release this stuff for the betterment of mankind. To stop us from being left to our own fate in 2044, or whenever it was, when dude said the RKs would leave for good and Earth's quarantine would be lifted (implication is that we would be destroyed...)

I would further contend that if a***0's story is false, it was seeded anyways from people with the clearance to allow such a thing so that they could potentially have a backstory for these technology releases ready-made.

In other words, I believe that a***0's story may have been a white hat counter narrative to the fabled Project Blue Beam. Whereas before they wanted to hoax an alien invasion, what we may see instead is the release of technology with a story that is more in line with reality. That being, we have developed this technology ourselves and in the remote past there were other civilizations before our own that did the same thing.

Either way, I bet the people a***0 was connected to are aware of the Q operation and it's aims.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not sure Elon is even human. ( the real one ).

Maybe he escaped from the former head of Nasa Vernher Von Braun' Book

Project Mars - A Tech nical Tale
about a guy named "Elon" and his Mars trip escapades.

archive.org...

Elon Musk is like a modern day Howard Hughes and his Doubles.
Defense contractor Northrop Grumman also acquired Howard Hughes aerospace tech.

Tesla Giga Berlin's First Wall:
www.youtube.com...

SpaceX's Starship SN5:

Similar to the 70s - OTRAG...Orbital Transport-und-Raketen Aktiengesellschaft founded by German aerospace engineer Lutz Kayser & Wernher von Braun.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Tinfoil hat time. Would it be possible to fake the head shot (along with the rest of the wounds) with special effects from that time period? Not CGI. Good old fashioned special effects with blood packs and little explosives.

originally posted by: Justoneman

The bullet that struck JFK's head and split it open was definitely from the "grassy knoll". 100% confidence after a frame by frame review of the exit of the bullet from the grassy knoll to the Driver stomping on the gas to leave. We didn't concentrate on the information related to the driver turning, and possibly firing something too, after he indeed slowed down. That seems to be something several people talk about now.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Guyfriday

Can you post a link to the photo?
Looking at the Zapruder film, brains were scattered on impact. While it is true that head/brain injuries that do not cross the centerline are more recoverable, the brain must be generally intact. JFK was missing most of a hemisphere and I would expect the tearing and ejection of tissue made the event unrecoverable.

But is the Zapruder film real at all? It is the thing that drives all of the Original Narrative and the theories - that and stories from carefully selected eye witnesses. The CIA took the film, allegedly, or did they create it out of whole cloth and the story of taking it? Remove the film and what do people have? Dan Rather's version which was wrong and some print stories.

Assume for a second the entire event was a spontaneous movie set created by the CIA as their coming out party and because they weren't sure of the results they controlled it all. That doesn't mean JFK isn't dead of course, and I don't care either way. It was a timeline course change event either way.

This is the problem with the Original Narrative, we tend to try and make the clues, which are lies, fit the Narrative and then debunk it. The problem lies with using the clues at all. Hence 20 years later and folks still argue Plane Or No Plane at the pentagon.

Agreed. We've seen in recent years the plethora of staged events, crises actors showing up on the scene of several events, odd image irregularities etc., demonstrating a best staging, at worst an outright contrivance mix of real and fake. Silly to imagine it started with topics banned here.

We also now know that with each event there are a handful of planted anomalies to divide and conquer those who believe and those who do not. I see zero reason to believe the one single film from the CIA coming out party was allowed to exist unless it was part of their staging. Especially if the CIA had it, and, also created a handbook on how to deal with those those who failed to accept the Original Narrative.

Film faking, especially with the low quality of that film, was easy if you had all the money in the world to throw at it and time. I'm not saying the film isn't "real" I'm contending that its origins are suspect at best. The fact that the film alone leads to "no the bullet hit here..." "no it didn't, it hit here..." "no, wrong, it came from..., so it couldn't have hit..." shows the same pattern as the collection of 911 vids, which, are surprisingly sparse and oddly edited too.

For reference. I noticed immediately after the 911 vids were released the editing was done with mind control in purpose. It was the first thing I noticed, as folks were not allowed to see any full footage, only edited impact images which seated the Original Narrative. It wasn't a new technique. Apply the same imagery to JFK head and 911 tower 1 and 2 = same.

Now how does this tie to Q and why did I bring it up? JFK is chained at the hip to Q and DJT, fact. If I "knew" this was the case, or would be the case, the first thing I'd do is try to unchain them in "the past." We also know for a fact the CIA "conspiracy theorist attack handbook" is used HEAVILY on Anons and came from JFK deniers. We know JFK jr. is also a straw man in the Anon effort. The connection is there because it was there. The Plan is ancient.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
For those of you discussing JFK and his head wound, this link will take you to a Doctor that did a full breakdown of what they were actually dealing with when JFK arrived at the hospital. One thing for example was that its mentioned that his head was detached.

There are actually 5 parts of this whole dig, and this is part 5. So, if you want to see all the oddities of that day of which there are plenty of just go back to part one. It is linked at the bottom of this part 5 from the autopsy.

Just need to scroll down the page. LINK TO JFK AUTOPSY

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Looks like it was an original NASA pic from 2006

NASA Pic

Description:

Debris hole in a panel of the SMM Satellite

-View of an orbital debris hole made in the panel of the Solar Max satellite.

-Transcription: 25KV X72 0028 100.0U NASA

ETA: Photo was released to the public in 2006. Originally taken in 1984. Thank you EMN and dug88 for the clarification.
edit on 21-2-2021 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join