It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irikash
a reply to: nerbot

Looks like it was an original NASA pic from 2006

NASA pic

Description:

Debris hole in a panel of the SMM Satellite

-View of an orbital debris hole made in the panel of the Solar Max satellite.

-Transcription: 25KV X72 0028 100.0U NASA

Yep.

Commodity is the fifth studio album from American Christian rock band Remedy Drive. The project was funded via a Kickstarter funding campaign that enabled the band to self-release the album on September 23, 2014. Remedy Drive worked with former band member Philip Zach on production. The album cover is a photograph taken by NASA after debris created a small hole in their Solar Max Satellite in 1984. The image was made public in 2006.

Bobby Gilles, in a four star review from Worship Leader, explaining, "Now, with the concept album Commodity, Remedy Drive is providing a soundtrack to the resistance, declaring 'the Kingdom of God is at hand."

An incredible journey: Brothers reunite to change the world at 110 decibels

After three years without speaking, the brothers collaborated on David Zach’s upcoming Remedy Drive album, “Commodity.” The album is based entirely on David’s undercover experiences in rescuing children and teens from the brothels in Southeast Asia.

Interestingly, the band originated from Lincoln, Nebraska. You might recall the Boys Town scandal.

ETA: Remedy Drive, were formed as The Aslan Band in 1995.

Aslan is a major character in C. S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia series. He is the only character to appear in all seven books of the series. C.S. Lewis often capitalises the word lion in reference to Aslan since he parallels Jesus Christ.

edit on 21-2-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Lion

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

Originally from 1984. Was released publically in 2006.

that band's wiki page

The album cover is a photograph taken by NASA after debris created a small hole in their Solar Max Satellite in 1984. The image was made public in 2006.

image page

www.orbitaldebris.jsc.nasa.gov...
edit on 21/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/2/2021 by dug88 because: I really hope the new owners fix url.embedding on ATS...it's so broken..

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

What's up with these obvious body doubles?

There is no body doubles. Just the crazy mindset that exists in lala crazy land. It is a mindset, some people will believe anything!

Billie Beene is a good source for a round up of the crazy stuff doing the rounds! Step into the crazy world! Be warned you may never come back out! Apparently March 4th is off for Trump's inauguration. Moved to April by those in the know

10:15 for the updates on those arrested/imprisoned/executed. Boy, the body doubles are really going to be in business! The mind boggles!

edit on 21/2/2021 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

There is no body doubles. Just the crazy mindset that exists in lala crazy land. It is a mindset, some people will believe anything!

All world leaders have body doubles and you would be an absolute fool to believe otherwise.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

Fauci now says we'll be wearing face diapers in 2022: nypost.com...

Why didn't President Trump can this fool while he had the chance?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Doesn't Fauci fall under SES protections?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Speaking of film...
Stop everything for 26 seconds and watch this.

Footage, with sound (!) from the surface of another planet.

twitter.com...

Coincidentally, it reminds me of a place in Nevada or @Devon Island. Just sayin.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

Doesn't Fauci fall under SES protections?

Yes.

Dr. Fauci is a career member of the Senior Executive Service (SES), a position classification created by the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978, and which went into effect under President Carter. Under Federal law, he can be fired if he is found to have engaged in “misconduct, neglect of duty, malfeasance, or failure to accept a direct reassignment or to accompany a position in a transfer of function”, is or to be “less than successful [in his] executive performance.”
FedSmith

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Yah have to love Devon Island

BTW .. The creature is an Arctic Lemming ... Found on Devon Island...

edit on 2212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bordon81
a reply to: PillarOfFire

I'd go back further than that and speculate about Edgar Allan Poe's use of "the Night's Plutonian shore" in the epic "Raven".
US CIA has a covert declass from their Kryptos sculpture with this decrypted passage.

BETWEEN SUBTLE SHADING AND THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT LIES THE NUANCE OF IQLUSION

Of course L=12 and L+5=Q in this deliberate counter example.
Pluto is the ninth planet which might put planet X on a shore so to speak.
This does claim to be a "Q" thread despite so much un-modded dark material.

Pluto = 9 / Ravens represent "the between" life and death. I mentioned the 3 6 9 recently on another post as 9 being the "way out". The X has dual meanings beyond the letter number. It also stands for christ/ chrism oil and ten.

What the Raven in Native circles represent :

Raven Spirit asks for your respect, not your fear. This Being awakens your inner Shaman, and helps stimulate karmic memories. 
Raven totem is often found among healers and those who are charged with the sacred duty of helping others initiate into deeper mysteries. You may be a leader who is responsible for protecting others and facilitating healing and growth during times of darkness.

Native Americans revere Raven as a Messenger. Of all the Native American animals sacred to ritual and lore, Raven is symbolic of the power of magic and important messages carried across time and space.

Raven’s black color has symbolic meaning. This is the color of the void from which all things originated and to which all things will return. Specific Raven meanings can vary from tribe to tribe, but one thing is universal, when considering bird symbolism, Raven is one of the most powerful creatures you may work with.

Will continue this. I have not delved into the Kryptos puzzle but will now.
edit on 21-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The World Health Organisation has reportedly listed the Nipah virus as one of 16 priority pathogens that need to be researched due to their potential to spark an epidemic.
The Obsidian MIRROR

Nipah virus, scientific name Nipah henipavirus, is a bat-borne virus that causes Nipah virus infection in humans and other animals, a disease with a high mortality rate.

Nipah virus is one of several viruses identified by WHO as a likely cause of a future epidemic in a new plan developed after the Ebola epidemic for urgent research and development before and during an epidemic toward new diagnostic tests, vaccines and medicines.

Based on seroprevalence data and virus isolations, the primary reservoir for Nipah virus was identified as Pteropid fruit bats, including Pteropus vampyrus (large flying fox), and Pteropus hypomelanus (small flying fox), both found in Malaysia.

Beware: Those 'FlyingFox' are super dangerous!😆
As long as the sheeple continue buying into this BS they will continue the charades.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Sean hated my Rainbows lol! There were quite a few of us that got banned.

Rainbows
Jane

Sometimes I feel like you are a scary MI5 handler or Deepmind datasource collector who hides behind a shiny fake signature and femininity which is used to steal trust you know you cannot earn with the lies you spread as part of your ongoing plans to corrupt and infiltrate your own sources and depositories of and for misinformation.

On the other hand I sometimes remind myself you may be a wonderful person who enjoys the social atmosphere and annonymity of places like this and you just want to spread some happiness wherever you can and do it in the most direct and personable way possible.

When you look straight at a rainbow, your back is to the sun.

Close your eyes and you can always find the true light for it is warm.

Sunshine Nerb

Maybe you are describing yourself in paragraph #1.
As to paragraph #2 that's pretty accurate.

Had a good giggle at #1 btw....you nearly owed me a new laptop

Laughing Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

The Kryptos puzzle part 3 deals with the 1922 Carter account describing the opening of a "door" in King Tut's tomb on Nov. 26, 1922. I was kind of surprised that they essentially asking people to solve the "riddle of the sphinx" with just pencil and paper.
If you are successful you will immediately notice the ripple effect.

As for Poe I think the fact that nevermore rhymes with 5 and 4 may be a tribute to the bent pyramid which had a steep initial; angle of 54 degrees. Raven begins with Ra Kryptos K4 ends in aR

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It would appear there is a vaccine in the pipeline from this article in March 2020.
Nipah Vaccine
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Apparently March 4th is off for Trump's inauguration. Moved to April by those in the know

Goal posts moved again huh?

Shocking!

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well there you go! Makes sense given the global push of so-called vaccine solutions to cure the world.🙄
Big pharma vax pyramid scam to replace the Opioid scheme while serving other agendas at same time.

But, of course you do but, apparently so many do not given the long vax lines and stomping over people to get the banana jab.🙄

Bill Gates: We don't know if these 'vaccines' will work to avoid deaths.

Bible Prophecy Update: 01/31/21
Minute 44 to min 59 discusses the “operating system” that Moderna’s own website says they want to install through "mRNA vaccines" and how this could relate to Satan’s deception and the hardening of mans’ hearts throughout the pages of the Bible.

This beast system will bring out all of its demons in the war for your souls.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Wow!
Any ideas/theories on what that sound is from?

My curiosity is beyond peak

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25776390]EndtheMadnessNow[/post
edit on 21-2-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Sean hated my Rainbows lol! There were quite a few of us that got banned.

Rainbows
Jane

Sometimes I feel like you are a scary MI5 handler or Deepmind datasource collector who hides behind a shiny fake signature and femininity which is used to steal trust you know you cannot earn with the lies you spread as part of your ongoing plans to corrupt and infiltrate your own sources and depositories of and for misinformation.

On the other hand I sometimes remind myself you may be a wonderful person who enjoys the social atmosphere and annonymity of places like this and you just want to spread some happiness wherever you can and do it in the most direct and personable way possible.

When you look straight at a rainbow, your back is to the sun.

Close your eyes and you can always find the true light for it is warm.

Sunshine Nerb

Maybe you are describing yourself in paragraph #1.
As to paragraph #2 that's pretty accurate.

Had a good giggle at #1 btw....you nearly owed me a new laptop

Laughing Rainbows
Jane

Yeah, just what a M15 deepmind datasource collector would say

Lol

Pssssss- no one suspects anything, you’re all good

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join