It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

ETA: it also makes me wonder about the clones themselves. In order to let a clone take your place in the public eye you would also have to have a way to force the clone to age rapidly. I mean, think about Pelosi talking to her friends at the cocktail party or whatever it was a couple years back talking about who was making her clone. She's like 70 years old. If she is just now working on her clone, she has to make that clone age 70 years in a short amount of time. I'm no doctor or anything, but I would imagine that this would cause all sorts of problems for the clone. Cancer is the first thing that comes to mind.

"Their health will begin to deteriorate rapidly" comes to mind. If anyone has seen the Family Guy episode where Stewie creates a clone of himself and Brian that they call Bitch Stewie and Bitch Brian, I would imagine clones used in this manner would end up looking something like that. You've got a clone that you put in your place publicly, but it's basically just an elaborate way of faking your own death because the clone wouldn't be long for the world, imo.

Then it makes me wonder, if that's all they're used for, why not just fake your death with more conventional means? Stage a plane crash or something?

Clones are a weird thing. On earth they are soulless, by design. So in essence you're looking at a photo copy of a Picasso. For most they won't notice a difference between the real and the copy, but for many they can "feel" the difference. A painting is the energy of the creator, it is a feel we want to be a part of, not the poster/visual. Sadly, in the modern world, folks have lost the ability to discern entirely. Hell, I remember reading a story about a guy in France who escaped jail by claiming to be a lost kid from a family in Texas. They returned said grifter to the Texas family and they bought it/him.

What humans are trained to do, overtly and covertly, is to reject the "feel" immediately and accept the photocopy as real.

They can have the characteristics of the original and can be rather normal if they are let loose on their own - rare for public officials and such, but, oddly more common then you might think - guaranteed you've run into a few.

The problem for the awake folks is these things are irrational, immovable, illogical because the are not self reflective at all. Not a drop. They never think "hmm, can I learn from that" as that is a soul-based thing. Perfect for politicos and alike.

Most are controlled remotely, so things like aging and such can be triggered as needed. They decline rapidly because they have no source energy to keep them "alive." For most people who never really and truly interact with the "real" version the clones are as real as is gets.

It seems crazy to think they can be among us, but when you look at the state of most people and their experience it isn't hard to see how it works well.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If Biden is a clone, some lab technician must have pissed in the test tube, because what they produced is a piss poor representation of what Biden used to be.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Has nobody noticed what Chris Lloyd's shirt says or are we ignoring that?
How quaint, no?

Heh, that's what caught my eye and why I posted it. Just an old flashback buried within many layers of conspiracies. As some of us have said in the past, "Q" is the mother of all conspiracies in these threads. Everything is connected, gone but not forgotten and what Rel said on previous page is my thinking as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Guyfriday

Can you post a link to the photo?
Looking at the Zapruder film, brains were scattered on impact. While it is true that head/brain injuries that do not cross the centerline are more recoverable, the brain must be generally intact. JFK was missing most of a hemisphere and I would expect the tearing and ejection of tissue made the event unrecoverable.

But is the Zapruder film real at all? It is the thing that drives all of the Original Narrative and the theories - that and stories from carefully selected eye witnesses. The CIA took the film, allegedly, or did they create it out of whole cloth and the story of taking it? Remove the film and what do people have? Dan Rather's version which was wrong and some print stories.

Assume for a second the entire event was a spontaneous movie set created by the CIA as their coming out party and because they weren't sure of the results they controlled it all. That doesn't mean JFK isn't dead of course, and I don't care either way. It was a timeline course change event either way.

This is the problem with the Original Narrative, we tend to try and make the clues, which are lies, fit the Narrative and then debunk it. The problem lies with using the clues at all. Hence 20 years later and folks still argue Plane Or No Plane at the pentagon.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Gravelbone

Has nobody noticed what Chris Lloyd's shirt says or are we ignoring that?
How quaint, no?

Everything is connected, gone but not forgotten and what Rel said on previous page is my thinking as well.

The deep state connections run deep too. Lin Wood posted this discovery on Telegram:

I have learned that DeKalb County, GA District Attorney Sherry Boston (who I made a campaign donation to years ago) states on her webpage that she does work for the Fair and Just Prosecution initiative.

When you go to make a contribution to Fair and Just Prosecution at its website, checks are to be made payable to Tides Center.

Tides Center is a tax exempt umbrella group whose donors include George Soros, Soros’
Open Society Foundation, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

I have been a vocal critic of George Soros and Bill Gates (6 flights on Jeffrey Epstein private jet) for many months on social media. Check my record.

Sherry is a member of the Georgia State Bar Disciplinary Committee trying to revoke my law license and force me to take a mental health exam.

I think I should challenge Sherry to exclude her serving on the committee trying to ruin me and my reputation.

Do you agree?

P.S. Tides shares an office floor in Toronto with Dominion Voting. How do you say “Game, Set, Match?”

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Here's another rapper...

'The Fat Boys' Prince Markie Dee Dead at 52

No cause of death mentioned.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The problem for the awake folks is these things are irrational, immovable, illogical because the are not self reflective at all. Not a drop. They never think "hmm, can I learn from that" as that is a soul-based thing. Perfect for politicos and alike.

Most are controlled remotely, so things like aging and such can be triggered as needed. They decline rapidly because they have no source energy to keep them "alive." For most people who never really and truly interact with the "real" version the clones are as real as is gets.

It seems crazy to think they can be among us, but when you look at the state of most people and their experience it isn't hard to see how it works well.

Like props in a movie.

Hard accepting fake humans running around acting like human beings. It does tend to stretch ones ability to consider. But again, it figures..

Willy One sac once said to me "They're everywhere". He also said "But you don't understand". Words that have haunted me ever since. Well, if Willie was in a place to hear me now I would say, yep! Anyways...

The two subjects, that of the Black eye Club, or soul scalping, and the Drone Clone, seem to be the same. One is much older involving ancient rights, fairy dust or injected venom/ parasite. The other grown in a lab. But they both seem to accomplish the same thing, props for the movie. Is it just differences in technology as in the difference between a incandescent light bulb, and a LED? Are they both Narcissistic? Pedophiles? Do they both have the same characteristics?
And, is the driving force from the same realm?

Todo, you need to pull the curtain back...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Johns Hopkins Doctor...

We’ll Have Herd Immunity by April

Covid cases have dropped 77% in six weeks. Experts should level with the public about the good news.

Amid the dire Covid warnings, one crucial fact has been largely ignored: Cases are down 77% over the past six weeks. If a medication slashed cases by 77%, we’d call it a miracle pill. Why is the number of cases plummeting much faster than experts predicted?

Some medical experts privately agreed with my prediction that there may be very little Covid-19 by April but suggested that I not to talk publicly about herd immunity because people might become complacent and fail to take precautions or might decline the vaccine. But scientists shouldn’t try to manipulate the public by hiding the truth.
WSJ original link

Where is the rest of the media?? Any bets that the vast majority (all?) of so-called positive cases (imaginary Covid) are actually Influenza A & B, aka seasonal flu. What some of us have been saying the past 6 months.

Virologist/immunologist examines 1,500 "Covid positive" Tests to find Influenza A and B: (first 3 min)
Max Igan video

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." — Frank Zappa

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Here's another rapper...

'The Fat Boys' Prince Markie Dee Dead at 52

No cause of death mentioned.

Congestive heart failure.
allhiphop.com

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Guyfriday

Can you post a link to the photo?
Looking at the Zapruder film, brains were scattered on impact. While it is true that head/brain injuries that do not cross the centerline are more recoverable, the brain must be generally intact. JFK was missing most of a hemisphere and I would expect the tearing and ejection of tissue made the event unrecoverable.

But is the Zapruder film real at all? It is the thing that drives all of the Original Narrative and the theories - that and stories from carefully selected eye witnesses. The CIA took the film, allegedly, or did they create it out of whole cloth and the story of taking it? Remove the film and what do people have? Dan Rather's version which was wrong and some print stories.

Assume for a second the entire event was a spontaneous movie set created by the CIA as their coming out party and because they weren't sure of the results they controlled it all. That doesn't mean JFK isn't dead of course, and I don't care either way. It was a timeline course change event either way.

This is the problem with the Original Narrative, we tend to try and make the clues, which are lies, fit the Narrative and then debunk it. The problem lies with using the clues at all. Hence 20 years later and folks still argue Plane Or No Plane at the pentagon.

I considered the reality of the Zapruder film. I think it is real because Kennedy was supposedly the first to challenge the CIA and hence the deep state, even though they may well have pre-existed the OSS/CIA/MI6, etc. Those agencies were their enforcers and worker bees. Dissolution of such would have made them susceptible to exposure. Kennedy was to be made an example of while removing him from power. The only possibility that would have kept him alive is that an unwitting double was sacrificed as film at the time was not easy to fake and special effects were not that special.
edit on 2/19/2021 by pteridine because: correction

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Interesting what you said.

And speaking of Hitler, this..

True or not, can't say.

www.insideedition.com...

The secret Nazi bunker has been hidden for nearly 80 years—not in Germany—but in the middle of Los Angeles. That's right, Hitler's Los Angeles bunker was right next to homes of Hollywood's biggest celebrities, including Steven Spielberg.

edit on 19-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

This link works.
Hitle rs Bunker Los Angeles

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

When people "react" to energy, they become tangled in it. Entities live off our energies, they siphon it leaving people drained and of low vibration aka the red dragon.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Probably on account of him being Fat.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

I'm getting "Requested page not found" on your link, POF.

Over target? Or bad link?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Any News on what the Supreme Court is up to so far today?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pteridine
Q and President Trump carried the biggest stick and megaphone. Unfortunately, even together, they couldn't get the job done. (Biggest crooks not arrested, and Biden winning, are their two glaring failures.)

Given the uncanny accuracy of the drops, I think that there are no big surprises to Q. They knew they needed more exposure which is why the Q drops came about. Biggest crooks not arrested, yet, that we know of. We also don't know that Biden winning (or even serving part or all of a term) wasn't part of the plan, yet. People had to be shown and not told. The punisher pain may be for all of us to endure just to show the clueless the truth. I hope not but I won't disallow the possibility.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

"Lone" Pine Mall
Lone rearranged = Elon

Let's go further with this.

Lone = Elon Pine Mall

Isn't Elon Musk trying to con vince us to have a microchip implants in our heads?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Probably on account of him being Fat.

But, but, that is the new normal. C'mon man!🤣

Earth's Magnetic Field Flipped 42,000 Years Ago. The Consequences Were Dramatic

A global period of upheaval 42,000 years ago was the result of a reversal in Earth's magnetic field, new research has found.

According to radiocarbon preserved in ancient tree rings, several centuries' worth of climate breakdown, mass extinctions, and even changes in human behaviour can be directly linked to the last time Earth's magnetic field changed its polarity.

The research team has named the period the Adams Transitional Geomagnetic Event, or Adams Event, after sci-fi writer Douglas Adams, who famously declared the number 42 the ultimate answer to life, the Universe, and everything.

The article ends with this last sentence...🤡

"We urgently need to get carbon emissions down before such a random event happens again."

Don't worry about it, the Green new deal will save humanity; just ask Texas. I think its a race between Pole flip, ice age & micronova with asteroids, Earth’s topography changes, AND Alien invasion as backup.

Is it safe yet?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Having a time trying to paste link that won't fully paste for some reason.

Hitle rs Bunker Los Angeles

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join