It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Oh wow... that took my right back to the '70s! California Jam 2? Or maybe it was the World Music Festival? I don't remember now. I just remember it was my birthday and one of those huge concert festivals with a dozen kickass bands that ran the whole weekend. And quite a weekend it was!!!

Thanks for the memories

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Annee

Yes, voter protection must come first... but in that sense, the audit itself is voter protection. So first, protect what confidential information needs protecting for the voters (police, etc), then turn over the routers to protect the elections for the voters.

And I will concede there might -- just might -- be circumstances in which as a legal strategy I would demand the moon and the stars (no routers at all for you!!!) and let myself be talked down to taking just the world (okay, you can have this much...).

Crappy metaphor, I know. Sorry. Best I could come up with!

I’ll take the metaphor 😁

Even though it’s obvious you’re leaning Right — I can tell you are a person of integrity.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Thank you

My heart really is in the right place... even if it takes my head a while to catch up!

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
AZ Audit Director Says “It’s Very Concerning” that Dominion Has Passwords, Control of Maricopa County Voting Systems and Officials There Do Not

Yes, it is very concerning. Even more concerning if the County is lying thru their teeth about having those passwords. They might prefer the legal consequences of "ignorance" to the legal consequences of refusing to comply with a court order.

As I recall, among the DOJ's concerns regarding the audit was that all election materials remain in the custody of state and county election officers. Shouldn't there be just as great concern that neither state nor county elections officers have custody of these passwords? Isn't it just as concerning that Dominion employees do? And isn't even more concerning that Dominion employees are the ONLY ones that have them? And isn't it most concerning of all that they refuse to give them to the auditors???

This is a big problem. It should be big news. But I have yet to find it in Big Media.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Interesting that the only big media coverage shades this event as "nutty" when it was authorized by the people of Arizona via their senate.

Also Interesting if the election security was never actually in the hands of Arizona election officials.

Can't get enough sunshine on this event.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Byrd

Fact... because it is possible... but -- obviously -- arguable.

First, the Feds would have to establish Constitutional supremacy over each State's legislative bodies to set policy and procedure for elections..

And you might want to stop and consider this point.

We elected a President -- in charge of the Federal government. That's what the Federal government role is here and since the election is for a Federal office (not state) the Feds do have the constitutional supremacy here. States have to set things up within Federal guidelines (in other words, the governor of the state can't simply appoint people.)

It seemed pretty clear to me.

I’m trying to stay with legal process.

Not “feelz” — slinging Right/Left barbs.

Being a resident of AZ I know it’s 1/3, 1/3, 1/3, with Independents swinging the vote. And there was a massive “Blue” push campaign resulting in a significant increase of Native/Latino votes. Plus, as you said, many just wanted Trump gone.

Because of this, I think the election was/is legit.

It concerns me that they’re determined to find something, even if nothings there.

Of course they're trying to find something. It's called "The Truth." But your friends the Democrats keep trying to block every move that's made to find the truth seven ways from Sunday.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank you!!!

I've looked for something like this for Arizona a couple times and couldn't find anything that served my purpose. I thought it would be handy to have a list of alleged irregularities and illegalities that could be referenced against the audit's specific methods to understand why they would be doing what they're doing.

This is good to have -- thanks again

They didn't report on my tallies until 3 AM.

Are you saying that's the way it's always been? Every election I've watched coverage for at election night, the media always signed off around midnight and we knew who the winner was. That didn't happen this time. Can you explain why, and use facts or links to back this up? I really want to learn.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The auditors will either prove fraud, prove there was no fraud, or it will prove/disprove nothing.

But think about how many people are brainwashed to believe any fraud claims even if they never show their work.

Think about how many people are so brainwashed to not believe any fraud claims, even if they show every last dot and crossed "T" of the evidence.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

If they get desperate enough they will resort to arson.

No doubt about it.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the summary of what the MSM is saying. Their resistance to the forensic audit is very encouraging!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

It's too bad we're not getting updates on what is being found..or not found.

What if a judge comes forth tomorrow and orders the end results of the audit to be sealed, pending a multi-month hearing to determine....something?

Weekly updates would head-off several potential problems after the audit is finished.

edit on 5/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Those who bother to listen to the embarrassing nonsense coming from this story know exactly what's going on. They are inspecting the ballots for traces of bamboo. Yes, you heard that right. They are checking to make sure that some of the ballots weren't printed in China, checked off to indicate Biden votes, brought to the USA and then somehow dumped en masse in the county.
Yes, you read that lunacy correctly.
No judge is going to touch this nonsense with a ten-foot bargepole.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Those who bother to listen to the embarrassing nonsense coming from this story know exactly what's going on. They are inspecting the ballots for traces of bamboo. Yes, you heard that right. They are checking to make sure that some of the ballots weren't printed in China, checked off to indicate Biden votes, brought to the USA and then somehow dumped en masse in the county.

While it might sound absurd, it's not based on nothing and while you have ballots in hand, maybe worth a look. A simple search for "video Chinese ballots" duckduckgo.com... shows "whistleblower" video claiming to show ordering a gob of blank ballots from China.

I'm in no way suggesting it s authentic, but it's not some claim that aliens came down and changed stuff. If you needed extra ballots, you can't print them at Kinkos.

This is again a case of the media who put zero scrutiny on the state recounts, throwing garbage adjectives around like "goofy" etc. on the only attempt at a true forensic audit so far.

Imagine if they had just said ,"This process was initiated to investigate claims from unverified videos purporting to show blank ballots ordered from China which circulated after the election". Instead, journalists today went all in on 6th grade "reporting".

I say if it's relatively inexpensive, verify that all ballots came from the same source. If one of those methods checks fibers, and another watermarks then that seems quite reasonable.
edit on 9-5-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Interesting that the only big media coverage shades this event as "nutty" when it was authorized by the people of Arizona via their senate.

Just one more way to discredit and dishearten and discourage anyone that wants better... that actually tries for better... Another favorite trick is to start every article or newscast with "Trump says..." and sometimes "Trump supporters believe..."

Also Interesting if the election security was never actually in the hands of Arizona election officials.

This infuriates me more and more the more I think about it!

Can't get enough sunshine on this event.

Indeed we can't. As if what we already suspected wasn't too much, we keep learning more.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

If they get desperate enough they will resort to arson.

No doubt about it.

I don't doubt it for a minute. Desperate people do desperate things.

Every morning when I wake up and don't see a "Coliseum burns to the ground" headline I'm relieved... but it's only temporary. I will be very glad when this audit is complete. I don't like the delays they're talking about now. And no one is saying -- or asking! -- why...

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Bamboo you say...
Can we name who said that ? Or is it another continuation of an anonymous person quoted by the MSM to smear legal efforts .... Gullible much ? Not naming sources is not reporting , its spreading rumors based on generated facts to fit a Preconceived narrative... Thing about the ballots is they exist in the physical world , not in someones head.... and they will speak for themselves both figuratively and legally.

Even so....
Funny every time I spend a twenty they check to see if it's counterfeit ... Why not the paper that elects the most powerful person on earth ? The reeeeee is strong .....

edit on 592021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Trump said the 2016 election was rigged.

Inaccurate meme is inaccurate

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Bamboo you say...
Can we name who said that ? Or is it another continuation of an anonymous person quoted by the MSM to smear legal efforts .... Gullible much ? Not naming sources is not reporting , its spreading rumors based on generated facts to fit a Preconceived narrative... Thing about the ballots is they exist in the physical world , not in someones head.... and they will speak for themselves both figuratively and legally.

Even so....
Funny every time I spend a twenty they check to see if it's counterfeit ... Why not the paper that elects the most powerful person on earth ? The reeeeee is strong .....

Nope, not made up, it's real. It's also insane, but it's real.
I have massive doubts about the 'forensic' aspect of all of this. The people involved are grasping at straws and it's not going to change a damn thing, other than to provide gags for late night TV hosts and the creators of memes. Sadly, those who think that that this will somehow lead to The Bloviating Orange Excrescence somehow getting back into power will hang on every 'discovery' made by these people.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: FlyingFox

Trump said the 2016 election was rigged.

Inaccurate meme is inaccurate

So did Bernie FLASHBACK 2017

Was the Election Rigged Against Bernie Sanders? DNC Lawsuit Demands Repayment for Campaign Donors

A class action lawsuit alleging the Democratic National Committee worked in conjunction with Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign to keep Bernie Sanders out of the White House has been raging on in the courtrooms for months on end–and yet, most people have no idea of its existence, in large part thanks to the mainstream media's total lack of coverage.....

..... the DNC reportedly argued that the organization's neutrality among Democratic campaigns during the primaries was merely a "political promise," and therefore it had no legal obligations to remain impartial throughout the process.......

At a time when most Americans no longer feel represented by the Democratic or Republican Party, a class action lawsuit could prove millions of supporters of an embattled progressive campaign right, or further support President Donald Trump's notion that the 2016 election was, in fact, rigged.

This what they do within the party, I'd imagine it gets worse from there...

edit on 592021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join