It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: Byrd

I'm afraid you've conflated two different things. What you pointed to was "Gallup's List of Most Admired Man in America" and not "presidential approval rating." Obama had been #1 on the list for 12 straight years,

Nobody would even go to Obama speeches during the last Trump election.

Trump won by 11 million votes by voter machine fraud alone.

Hmmmm, grass roots local communities, knocking on doors or loud, obnoxious, for show rallies.

When you claim fraud — show me the proof.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They have found nothing. Zero evidence of election fraud. So now the plan we be to claim they were cut short and couldn't complete it. We completed a hand count in 3 days in Georgia. 3 days. Accurate honest and certified bipartisianly. These jerk offs are a freaking bad joke.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
They have found nothing. Zero evidence of election fraud. So now the plan we be to claim they were cut short and couldn't complete it. We completed a hand count in 3 days in Georgia. 3 days. Accurate honest and certified bipartisianly. These jerk offs are a freaking bad joke.

We have no idea what they have or have not found.... but you make it sound like a bad thing if they find nothing.

Lots of us would be quite happy to have them come back and say they found nothing -- no fraud, no tampering, no interfering, no cheating of any kind whatsoever. That would be a good thing!

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
2020 Election Irregularities

This website aims to summarize and curate the major irregularities and unresolved anomalies in the 2020 presidential election. Every piece of evidence is sourced from news reports, sworn affidavits, data analyses, or witness testimonies at state legislatures or U.S. Senate hearings.

edit on 572021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank you!!!

I've looked for something like this for Arizona a couple times and couldn't find anything that served my purpose. I thought it would be handy to have a list of alleged irregularities and illegalities that could be referenced against the audit's specific methods to understand why they would be doing what they're doing.

This is good to have -- thanks again

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I'm afraid you've conflated two different things. What you pointed to was "Gallup's List of Most Admired Man in America" and not "presidential approval rating." Obama had been #1 on the list for 12 straight years,

An organization controlled by DNC to give credit to and legitimize members of their criminal cabal. Remember Obama getting all those sickening awards like the Nobel Peace Prize before he was actually in control?

Uhm... shall we discuss one thing at a time?

The Gallup poll has nothing to do with the Nobel prize. Nor is it controlled by the DNC -- past long-term winners of the poll (meaning several years or even decades in one of the top slots) included Billy Graham and Ronald Reagan

The statement I was discussing involved explaining that Trump's win in this poll ("most admired man") is not the same thing as an aggregate of daily polls about "the percentage of Americans thinking that the president is doing an okay job."

The poll aggregates of presidential performance come from both liberal and conservative sites as you can see by looking at the charts. Gallup is a yearly opinion poll; not a daily one.

Nobody would even go to Obama speeches during the last Trump election.

Rock stars, cabaret performers, sports teams all got bigger crowds than Trump. I didn't attend any rallies and the folks who support Biden (or who might see Obama live) are all practicing masks and social distancing and avoiding crowds. So, no. We didn't go.

But that doesn't mean that we didn't make sure our friends got to the polls and it doesn't mean that during the four years of Trump's presidency we didn't make the effort to go to neighborhoods and register voters and put out information on times and locations of voting sites and so forth.

Informing people about when and where to vote and encouraging them to update their registrations is a LOT more effective in getting voters out than wandering around and holding rallies.

Oh... but I should mention that during the Trump presidency (and before Covid) there were a number of big anti-Trump rallies (I attended several here in Dallas) that drew crowds as big as any at his speeches... AND that at these protests we had many tables set up for people to check and see if they were registered to vote and supplied change of address forms... and this was during the three years before 2020.

Not as much merchandising, not as dramatic, but focused on "we don't like him; let's make sure that we're registered to vote in Texas and then vote him out."

And we almost did.

Trump won by 11 million votes by voter machine fraud alone.

None of the hand recounts (including triple recounts) have supported your statement.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank you!!!

I've looked for something like this for Arizona a couple times and couldn't find anything that served my purpose. I thought it would be handy to have a list of alleged irregularities and illegalities that could be referenced against the audit's specific methods to understand why they would be doing what they're doing.

This is good to have -- thanks again

You might want to wait before dancing in the streets... these have been addressed and have even been brought before courts and have been found to be baseless.

Let me give you one example (sorry.. it's a bit long-winded) - the "all the votes suddenly came in for Biden at the last minute".

Small counties (rural) like the bellweather counties generally are conservative and the bulk of them probably went to Trump. When the poll for that area closes (7 pm) the judge (me, for example) makes sure that the last person in line at 7 pm votes and then once we've shooed everyone out, we fill out the tally reports (how many voted), run the machine tapes (totals that they use for reporting), affix the do-not-tamper seals on the ballot boxes (and account for the ones we removed from the machine to show it wasn't tampered with), do some miscellaneous paperwork, pick up signs, clean the area, and turn our reports in. Then the judge (me) drives the ballots to the district office and waits to hand them over along with the paperwork to the state officials. They get two copies of everything and I (as judge)get the third copy.

That takes about 2-3 hours (in my personal experience.) So the results from my polling station (closed at 7) are generally being reported on by 10 or 11 pm.

NOW... (deep breath)

Let's say you're in a big county (Dallas) and there's a hotly contested election (like the Republican nomination... the one where Trump beat Romney). The polls close at 7...but I had a line of 100 people who were legally in line and entitled to vote at 7 pm. I brought them into the gymnasium and lined them all up and my clerks and I checked ID and handed out ballots until the last person finally voted... at 11 pm. THEN we had to run reports, etc, etc, etc... and I finally finished at 1:30 AM (note: about the same amount of time but I couldn't start until the last vote had been cast.)

They didn't report on my tallies until 3 AM.

So, yes. Rural areas with quicker turnaround who vote conservative got their votes tallied early Dallas, Philadelphia, all the big cities (where most of the people in America now live) didn't get their votes fully processed until the next day or so. And most of the cities (including here in Texas) went for Biden and not Trump.

So it's not fraud. It is, however, the result of the legal process and the sheer number of voters (not to mention crowds at polling places)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You might want to wait before dancing in the streets... these have been addressed and have even been brought before courts and have been found to be baseless.

No worries -- no dancing here.

It is what it is: A compilation of claims of irregularities and illegalities reported.

Our audit is what it is: An examination of election materials and machines to find any truth to the claims of irregularities and illegalities.

I'm happy to have it... for reference... not proof of anything.

Lots of people are saying lots of things. This is about the audit. And, ultimately, the findings of the audit.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: MayRenee

We have no idea what they have or have not found.... but you make it sound like a bad thing if they find nothing.

Lots of us would be quite happy to have them come back and say they found nothing -- no fraud, no tampering, no interfering, no cheating of any kind whatsoever. That would be a good thing!

No kidding!
Why is it assumed that if the sunshine shows a properly conducted election, people would be angry?
I would love to see sunshine show an election with no shenanigans.
Is that not what we strive for?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What sunshine? The company doing the audit has refused to show their work.

had to have a judge order them to show a little sunshine and they are fighting having to do it.

Admit it. If a company full of biden supporters that had never done an audit, was doing a secret audit of texas and florida. You would not like or trust that. right?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Is the audit completed?
Perhaps you have information to share?

Sunshine is the best disinfectant.
I welcome all sunshine.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

No kidding!
Why is it assumed that if the sunshine shows a properly conducted election, people would be angry?
I would love to see sunshine show an election with no shenanigans.
Is that not what we strive for?

That's exactly what we should strive for!

And I do think most people not only want to know we have fair and honest elections.

But to be fair, garbage in and garbage out. And when it comes to Big Media, that's about what we've got. I don't care if it's left, right or upside down. Then add in people's personal spin based on their own experiences -- especially bad, and there's plenty of those to go around, on all sides. And let's not kid ourselves about the Pubs... they're just as dirty as the Dems. So there is good reason to think the audit is a witch hunt to foster doubt and distrust, if not outright creating evidence.

Which is all the more reason that our elected and party officials on all sides should have worked together to come up with the best possible audit possible for the people and election integrity. Dems were invited every step of the way, and Dems actually discouraged party members from cooperating or participating, while both Dems and Pubs (Maricopa County) were fighting the audits every step of the way in court, and throwing every obstacle possibly in their way. The Dems complain now that the ballots are not in proper custody or properly secured... but the county Pubs wouldn't allow the auditors to do their work on county premises where they are normally stored, and intended to be stored, and therefore (theoretically at least) have the greatest security!

What we have -- this audit -- isn't perfect, but it's the best that we've got. And we need to make the most and best of it. Someone's been claiming election rigging and fraud since 2000 -- at least! I'm fed up with it being a political football and fundraising issue. Let's settle it once and for all, and then move on.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What sunshine? The company doing the audit has refused to show their work.

had to have a judge order them to show a little sunshine and they are fighting having to do it.

Admit it. If a company full of biden supporters that had never done an audit, was doing a secret audit of texas and florida. You would not like or trust that. right?

Fair enough -- for now. I would very much like more transparency and to know more about what they are doing, how they are doing, why they are doing it, who is doing it, what experience or expertise do they have doing this, and so on. But that's not what we have. So the proof will be in the pudding... the final report.

The auditors will either prove fraud, prove there was no fraud, or it will prove/disprove nothing.

It will also show weaknesses and (hopefully) some strengths in the election system both in theory and in practice. It will expose technology or practices that can be exploited, and it will provide valuable opportunities to tighten loopholes and close gaps in the law.

The people aren't stupid. And they're not taking "no" for an answer. We have every right and very good reason to demand this audit and to know if we can trust the integrity of our elections.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The auditors will either prove fraud, prove there was no fraud, or it will prove/disprove nothing.

But think about how many people are brainwashed to believe any fraud claims even if they never show their work.
That's the scary part. that's the reason the dems want to be involved and have transparency.

I agree with them on this.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
To all of you saying "but there was hand recounts!!", if I were to purchase something from you using cash, but some of the cash I used was in fact Monopoly money, and you counted all of it, including the Monopoly money at face value, you may come up to the exact amount agreed upon. A forensic audit, on the other hand, would verify the funds, and weed out the Monopoly money. That's the difference here. This isn't just a recount, because the illegitimate ballots, if they do in fact exist, are not weeded out, they are just counted again.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

But think about how many people are brainwashed to believe any fraud claims even if they never show their work. That's the scary part.

That goes both ways tho -- just like the corruption does -- and too many people just see one side of it all.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anyone catch this ?!?!? 😧

BREAKING… AZ Audit Director Ken Bennett: Dominion Refuses to Comply with Subpoena and Turn Over Password to Their Maricopa County Machines

We saw that a couple days ago but I've been waiting for further confirmation... It's one of the three included in this article:

Three Developments That Should Nullify Maricopa County 2020 Election and Put Supervisors in Legal Jeopardy — BEFORE THE FORENSIC AUDIT EVEN STARTED

The other two issues are the subpoenaed routers that Maricopa County refuses to turn over purportedly for security reasons, and the external devices holding up-to-date election data that were (illegally?) removed every night during the election and taken to an unknown destination by an unknown person, possibly a Dominion employee.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Friday night update

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111
Good update. Thank-you very much for posting it!

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join